Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Where are They Now? Brianne and Annjeanette LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Yeah, and he is the person on the mountain when Lucy is driving in the old logging ruts.  

I also like the episode that precedes it when they stay in that horrible cabin near the train track. 

You mean the episode where Fred & Ethel's mattress collapses & they both fall to the middle, and Lucy & Ricky's bed moves across the room when the train goes by.  I think Lucy tries to eat a sandwich that has petrified cheese in it.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

The one where the beds vibrate across the room when the train passes? Oh, that's a gem!

yes, and it is funny that Ethel can't drive  on the trip to California, but in an earlier episode when Lucy and Ricky go camping, Ethel drives a station wagon to the camp site to help Lucy trick Ricky into thinking she is an expert at camping, fishing, and shooting. 

So back to the show.   Blood clots are not good news.   It is good Brianne has lost enough to fit in the cat scan machine.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Ok. Caught up on the comments. Still half an hour behind 🙄 

Yay Brianne! Boo crusty old man!

Anjagannetete...just go away. 

Erica: scrape your self esteem out of the sewer grate and find someone who gives a shit about you and NOT as a caregiver/servant. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

You mean the episode where Fred & Ethel's mattress collapses & they both fall to the middle, and Lucy & Ricky's bed moves across the room when the train goes by.  I think Lucy tries to eat a sandwich that has petrified cheese in it.

Yes yes yes!!! Gold!

Why didn't they show us the full contents of the shopping cart??  I was hoping to see whether she bought junk, and how much of it!  Instead of that poor showpiece of a cabbage head...

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, aliya said:

There is a comment on reddit that Rick didn't cheat - she did while in Houston. She also got into his military benefits and changed the beneficiary from his parents to her and used different social security numbers to buy stuff, ruining his credit. Rick and Jamie are suing Brianne for slander. I don't know if any of this is true. Whoever posted it is big mad. There's also a Starcasm post about Rick and the other woman (the friend who drove Brianne home for the surprise during her 1st season). So, could be one way, could be another. Don't shoot the messenger.

Not sure what the truth is but this doesn’t ring true. He is suing for slander yet she hasn’t been charged with fraud? She seemed way too busy recovering from surgery to cheat and she did seem to love her family. I think it is more likely he cheated while she was in recovery and is trying to throw her under the bus. Just my opinion.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

OK, I got involved in Pinterest - what is Brianne's problem? How did they know she might get a blood clot?

She was having pain that pointed to it.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Erica: scrape your self esteem out of the sewer grate and find someone who gives a shit about you and NOT as a caregiver/servant. 

And money earner.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

AJ looks very, very large. 

She's proud of how far she's come? She's going to be right back over 600 pounds in NO TIME. 

She did go to Houston and back.  That's thousands of miles.  Oh wait, that's not what she meant . . . . 

• LOL 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Not sure what the truth is but this doesn’t ring true. He is suing for slander yet she hasn’t been charged with fraud? She seemed way too busy recovering from surgery to cheat and she did seem to love her family. I think it is more likely he cheated while she was in recovery and is trying to throw her under the bus. Just my opinion.

Could be. Interesting gossip whichever way it plays out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Why didn't they show us the full contents of the shopping cart??  I was hoping to see whether she bought junk, and how much of it!  Instead of that poor showpiece of a cabbage head...

That one cabbage got so much screen time it received a SAG waiver. 

• LOL 20
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

She says she wants skin removal surgery but what she really wants is fat removal surgery.

She wants a magic wand that would make her thin and beautiful and let her eat everything she wants, as much as she wants, and make her other dreams come true because 'she deserves it'. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, aliya said:

If you haven't seen 'The Long, Long Trailer,' you aren't fans of Lucy and Desi. 

So true - was about to suggest!  Watch them get married and try to honeymoon in a trailer. Includes scary mountain side scenes with peril as well as Desi singing and Lucy trying to make dinner in a moving trailer!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Dr. Rick had to teach me that they are TV shows, not programs. They were called 'shows' when I was a kid, and I was glad when we got all sophisticated and started calling them programs...now I have to go back to 'shows' to not be old. Boo. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

She wants a magic wand that would make her thin and beautiful and let her eat everything she wants, as much as she wants, and make her other dreams come true because 'she deserves it'. 

Don't we all!

• Love 1
(edited)

Hmm...  I think this is the first time I have seen 'male enhancment' product ad on TLC during primetime hours.   What are they trying to tell us?

Edited by Hellga
  • LOL 4
4 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Exciting action shot of the feet of the person pushing the gurney.  Never change M600LL camera people.  Never change. 

My guess is they don't have to pay them unless they show their faces.  Feet don't make bank.  

3 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Grocery shopping is no fun unless she's in a scooter and knocks over the eyeglass display.

My husband and I saw a lady on those knock over a whole endcap of wine.  At least a dozen bottles, shattered.  

• LOL 1
7 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

His parents? Wouldn't they have to be a thousand? 

How old is he? 60's? They could still be alive these days. My 90 yr old mother is still here and just had a pace maker put in Monday. My great aunt was over 100 when she died. So, maybe he has elderly parents he wants to provide for, especially if they were never able to save a lot of money.

Some people don't change their beneficiary for reasons known only to them, if you get my drift. Some forget. Really. Nothing says you have to make your wife your beneficiary. When I was in law school, we read a few cases about people who didn't change from wife 1 to wife 2. If they've got wife 1's name, it goes to her. It's a contract. 

• Love 1

Yay for Brianne getting a haircut but that color choice is a bit unfortunate, makes her look like an old woman.  Still, I hope she reinvents herself with a new look and finds a better man than Rick and continues to have a great relationship with Catrina.

I also hope Cat takes a hint from her Mom and eats healthier, before she balloons herself!

• Love 7

So, Brianne's hair turned platinum with grief?  (As it did on the second episode of the Closer, "About Face" I think).     

Good for the stepdaughter, sticking with the person who loves her.   Sorry, if he's not talking to Brianne, it's not because the side piece doesn't want him to, it's because he doesn't want to talk to her either.  

I didn't know he's been through other divorces.     

• Love 4