Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Where are They Now? Brianne and Annjeanette LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I wonder if the pounders wear so many cold-shoulder tops because they're afraid of cutting off their circulation with real sleeves.

It's the only part of their body they can show off and look sexy? They are completely wrong though, because the fat just puffs out the open part and looks like a sausage.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Good evening Pounders! I'm late to the party again. I spent an hour this morning in my doctor' office with my feet in the stirrups having an abscess in a very sensitive place lanced and drained. I could pass for a poundticipant, as in I'm wearing a baggy nightgown and sitting in a sprawled position. Fortunately, I have some liquid medication to ease my pain.

I remember that Brianne was a success. I remember less about Annjanette, but I don't think I liked her very much.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, aliya said:

We're validating people in some way before they can comment?

Primetimer is now using a new authentication procedure due to an attempt made to sign in as multiple mods.  😳 This is bot protection.  So, new process.  Sorry for the long delay fr our new Pounder.  We're working out the kinks.  After all, we have important TV to watch.  Someone has to enjoy Dr. Now fondling a stomach.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The show runners offered her a bonus if she'd trudge, puffing, across the airport. They know their audience lives for the pounditicipants' humiliations. 

At least she's sensible enough to get assistance on arrival.    

I guess that's the sister she's living with in Oregon. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Why didn't she get a ride on the golf cart they have at every airport for people that can't walk long distances?

She is wearing herself out for no reason. Plus that dog is going to get seasick bouncing around in that bag.

I was thinking the same thing. I was carrying a lot of stuff and walking thru the Detroit terminal and thought I would die. It's no sin to take the golf cart.

For some reason, coming back was no problem. Maybe I didn't have as much stuff on the return. Or having walked all over on vacation, I had a bit more stamina than when I started out. 

• Love 1
Just now, ShoePrincess said:

Good evening Pounders! I'm late to the party again. I spent an hour this morning in my doctor' office with my feet in the stirrups having an abscess in a very sensitive place lanced and drained. I could pass for a poundticipant, as in I'm wearing a baggy nightgown and sitting in a sprawled position. Fortunately, I have some liquid medication to ease my pain.

I remember that Brianne was a success. I remember less about Annjanette, but I don't think I liked her very much.

Ouch...get well soon!

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Why am I not surprised? What's her complaint? They made her use soap for her monthly shower? 

For one thing, she claims she was forced to overeat on camera to make it look like she couldn’t follow the diet. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, ShoePrincess said:

You didn't like Annjeannette much.  

So sorry about your medical procedure.  It sounds awful. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Primetimer is now using a new authentication procedure due to an attempt made to sign in as multiple mods.  😳 This is bot protection.  So, new process.  Sorry for the long delay fr our new Pounder.  We're working out the kinks.  After all, we have important TV to watch.  Someone has to enjoy Dr. Now fondling a stomach.

Sooo....they thought I was a fembot?  I’m sorta flattered!

• LOL 7

Brianne does look like she lost a tremendous amount of weight, if not the extra skin, she doesn't look worse than an average obese person walking around. 

And she is on track and under 300 pounds now!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

When An Jeanette was sitting on the sofa with the bicycle next to it, there was a short black object (or cat) by the right end of the sofa. In subsequent shots, it wasn't there. Did anyone else see this? If so, what was it?

Hello hello 👋 

? weeks and counting, still salty about the time change. And apparently my child feel the same. 

I’ll follow along with chat because I missed last week and I miss y’all!

Dinner was leftover pizza  

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I get progressives from Eyebuydirect.com, scandalously cheap. 

How blurry are they? I got 2 pairs from Eyemart last month, and they're so blurry I may as well have not bothered. They remade them for me 3 times. Still blurry. 

2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Is this just for new posters?  I try to stay logged in, and I have been fairly active in posting this week.

7 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Dead baby. And she’s focused on achieving her target weight? 

It's a distraction...I focused on what color to paint the woodwork for months after a miscarriage. 

• Love 2

She does look like she needs skin surgery badly...

5 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

Speedy recovery to you!  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

How blurry are they? I got 2 pairs from Eyemart last month, and they're so blurry I may as well have not bothered. They remade them for me 3 times. Still blurry. 

I've used them for several years now, no complaints. I dislike progressives and  have never really gotten used to them but these are OK. 

• Love 1