Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Where are They Now? Brianne and Annjeanette LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Arynm said:

She legit looked like a walrus, laying there trying to look sexy.

She could have at least faked enthusiasm. Like....thought of junk food when talking to Erica. Instead she sounded bored.

• Love 3

Anyone here remember "Rick?" And if so, what kind of loser was he?

Just now, Lillith said:

Her mom has the most useless store of platitudes doesn't she? 

#blessed

Hmm... it's your husband and the father of your child - why wouldn't you tell him you are pregnant as soon as you confirm it?  Whatever you decide to do later on, you make that decision together, like you made that child together.   Otherwise it's a sign of an unhealthy relationship...

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Maja was last week's boring, self-centered contrast to the amazing Justin.   Maja was from Oregon too, maybe?

I'm so sick of seeing weight loss miracle drugs, and the woman with 5 million UTI's this year.     And Outdaughtered is ridiculous. My guess is the woman on Outdaughtered didn't have a major heart issue, because she certainly didn't slow down.

They just need to stop with the cold shouldered tops.  And AJ still has the pink polka dot blanket.    I think the father moved to Houston to help AJ. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I wonder what happened to the young woman, middle Eastern or Indian, very pretty...I think her boyfriend took her to the Zoo at the end? I forget her name but for some reason I wonder about her now and again.

She's a big deal in the show's universe - Amber Rachdi. She's on Facebook and Instagram and still looking good. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Arynm said:

She legit looked like a walrus, laying there trying to look sexy.

Like a huge whale, beaching itself. 

1 minute ago, Lillith said:

Her mom has the most useless store of platitudes doesn't she? 

She must write fortunes for fortune cookies for a living. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Some old dude with serious health issues that she met when she worked retail I think?

Ooooo...yes! I think I remember him!

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Some old dude with serious health issues that she met when she worked retail I think?

Yeah he's like 30 years older than her and had a daughter from a previous relationship. One of the things I like about Brienne is how she jumped right in to be there for Cat, her step daughter. And concern for her and Ricks health led her to lose weight. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Anyone here remember "Rick?" And if so, what kind of loser was he?

#blessed

He’s a short, skinny guy about 70 who recently had a heart attack. He was the enabler and put up with her size because he was thrilled to be with a lady 40 years younger. He was a clerk at a convenience store in Vegas when Brianne also worked.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Speaking of Gina, she’s the latest poundticipant to jump on the “sue the producers bandwagon” 

Why am I not surprised? What's her complaint? They made her use soap for her monthly shower? 

• LOL 8
Just now, Hellga said:

Hmm... it's your husband and the father of your child - why wouldn't you tell him you are pregnant as soon as you confirm it?  Whatever you decide to do later on, you make that decision together, like you made that child together.   Otherwise it's a sign of an unhealthy relationship...

My friend got preggers right after the marriage...they planned to travel and wait a few years first. She was nervous but not afraid to tell him and he was the first person she told. He was so so happy. They had to sell the tiny condo they just bought but such is life ....they have 4 kids now 😂 

• Love 8

'and I have a lot to carry'.  Girl, you surely couldn't have packed your bags to be heavier than the weight you have lost off your body during all this time... you actually did lose, the difference vs. earlier airport arrival is obvious.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Concerned said:

He’s a short, skinny guy about 70 who recently had a heart attack. He was the enabler and put up with her size because he was thrilled to be with a lady 40 years younger. He was a clerk at a convenience store in Vegas when Brianne also worked.

Sounds more like a fetish feeder or squashing enthusiast than a husband.

• Love 2

Why didn't she get a ride on the golf cart they have at every airport for people that can't walk long distances?

She is wearing herself out for no reason. Plus that dog is going to get seasick bouncing around in that bag.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lillith said:

Yeah he's like 30 years older than her and had a daughter from a previous relationship. One of the things I like about Brienne is how she jumped right in to be there for Cat, her step daughter. And concern for her and Ricks health led her to lose weight. 

I remember that her relationship with her stepdaughter was sweet, but not much about the husband... 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Why didn't she get a ride on the golf cart they have at every airport for people that can't walk long distances?

She is wearing herself out for no reason. Plus that dog is going to get seasick bouncing around in that bag.

I suspect the airport staff hid it to avoid having to fumigate it.

• LOL 4
Just now, Arynm said:

The show runners offered her a bonus if she'd trudge, puffing, across the airport. They know their audience lives for the pounditicipants' humiliations. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I wonder if the pounders wear so many cold-shoulder tops because they're afraid of cutting off their circulation with real sleeves.

I think it’s because the cold-shoulder schmatas make them feel cheeky (heh). I’ll let myself out.

• LOL 3