Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: Tammy's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Likely a walk in the park and more eating of boiled food.

Don't diss boiled food!  Boiled beets are yummy.  So is boiled beef.  I think the main reason I cook most of my soups with beef is because I really like boiled beef, but I feel bad about not using the water left over from cooking beef. 🙂  And of course, boiled pasta.  Boiled eggs... 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I only watch because I love all my TLC peeps! I hardly talk to anyone in real life since I"m working from home, so this is all the social interaction I get! 

Same! I credit you folks for helping to keep me (relatively) sane this past year. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

So is boiled beef. 

I grew up eating boiled beef and we're gonna have to agree to disagree over its edibility. 😄

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The Charmin commercials make me want to take up cartoon bear hunting.    

Has anyone on this show ever heard of seasoning, and spices?     Besides cheese or butter sauce I mean.     

Oh, seasonings? Lard, butter, bacon grease...yes?

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, WonTon said:

Chose to drink Irish whiskey with Mr. Won Ton tonight. Doesn't look like I missed anything - unless Tag Team came on!

No Tag Team commercial tonight 😭😭

Has anyone ever seen They Shoot Horses Don't They? 

At this point in the show, I feel like one of those contestants from that film. 

Just now, katy said:

Her mom must like her fat.

it probably makes mom feel better about her own issues, and she won't have to worry if Tammy gets down to 170 and wants to borrow all those rompers mom has.

• LOL 5

Hey, I want to share that today I became a footnote in my state's legal history.  We had a big deal game changing case come down from the state Supreme Court on Feb 25, and today a case of mine is the first Court of Appeals case to cite the state Supreme Court case, resulting in a reversed conviction.  It was entered on Westlaw about midmorning and I got several calls asking to see my brief (legal stuff, not my underpants).  It was sort of intoxicating to be somewhat recognized.

• Love 22
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

I grew up eating boiled beef and we're gonna have to agree to disagree over its edibility. 😄

This is how you know you need sleep...I read soiled beef and was like, Who the hell eats soiled beef...What the hell is soiled beef?

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Hey, I want to share that today I became a footnote in my state's legal history.  We had a big deal game changing case come down from the state Supreme Court on Feb 25, and today a case of mine is the first Court of Appeals case to cite the state Supreme Court case, resulting in a reversed conviction.  It was entered on Westlaw about midmorning and I got several calls asking to see my brief (legal stuff, not my underpants).  It was sort of intoxicating to be somewhat recognized.

Congratulations! That’s so cool! 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:

Anyone still posting should be placed in the PTer Inaugural 600 lb HOF.

I accept the award on behalf of all of us still hanging in here.

Good night until next time, if there is a next time.   

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Congrats!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

@Floatingbison, fantastic! Just remember us little people (oops, upon rereading, it sounded like a Roloff thing) on your way up the ladder of fame.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, umgoblue said:

Another approval with 5 minutes left...not cool, nor funny, nor entertaining.

What's worse it that it's a near guarantee we'll see Tammy AGAIN in another boring, forgettable two-hour episode.

7 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Congratulations FB!

Edited by sagittarius sue
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

You need to get the right cut (it does make a huge difference if you pick the right cut of beef for the intended preparation method!) and not overcook it, and of course season properly.

2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

But roasted beets are even better.

I like beets in any way, I can even eat them raw, but I prefer boiled, then grated on a large grater with some toasted walnuts, garlic, chopped prunes and a bit of mayo.  Though roasted with arugula and goat cheese and toasted walnuts or pecans are yummy too. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

That's awesome!  One of my favorite podcasters is Susan Simpson, a badass lawyer if there ever was one--I love learning about legal minutiae.  Very cool--congratulations.