Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: Tammy's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

A talking toenail commercial. Is this for that feet show?

I got an ad for some mobile game on my tablet today that looked like it was inspired by a cross between the foot show and pimple popper. Even animated, it's gross and the ten seconds I had to wait before I could close it felt like forever.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m watching with one eye because I had cataract surgery today and my left eye is patched. Even though I wondered if tonight’s star would look only half as big due this, I was wrong.

I wish you speedy recovery!

2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

The Emotional Support Rock is your rock.

Hey, I have emotional support jewelry!   Nothing wrong with that! 🙂 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Every time I look up the show goes into commercials.   I am also playing backgammon on the computer.  Were it not for the chat, I would go back to binge-watching Sister Wives.  I think it is season 5.  they Just got financing for the cul-de-sac houses, and Janelle missed hearing Logan's name read at graduation because she was trying to get a picture.  

I was looking at houses in New Mexico.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So the fight had nothing to do with her at all.

I don't understand her side of the story, though.  Not sure why she stabbed (hit?) him twice, if it were self-defense with subsequent CPR...hence her 20 year stay in the pen...

MASKS!!! 🙂

The highlight of the show!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

She's a big woman. No way she's been "trying hard" with a 2 lb weight loss.

They all say they're "trying hard". They don't seem to get that "trying hard" is not just sitting on the couch, wishing they could lose weight. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

I don't understand her side of the story, though.  Not sure why she stabbed (hit?) him twice, if it were self-defense with subsequent CPR...hence her 20 year stay in the pen...

Looks like the fight was over a man she (the murderer) had worked with? She also had a prior history of stabbing a previous boyfriend. 

The woman is going to be out of jail by the time this episode ends. GOOD GOD.

3 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

I should've known it was real on the internet.

In the "you may also like" section there are stuffed animals with emotional support service vests, including a shark, hyena, and tarantula. I also liked the "emotional support human" baseball cap.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I'm ready to do this" THEN FUCKING DO IT ALREADY! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

It is like groundhog day all over again.  This is what she promised munts ago and failed to deliver.

I thought she had a scale;  I thought it would be helpful. I was wrong.

• Love 6
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

TLC should be ashamed of themselves for airing these shows. 

But, then again, here we are, watching. 

I only watch because I love all my TLC peeps! I hardly talk to anyone in real life since I"m working from home, so this is all the social interaction I get! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Looks like the fight was over a man she (the murderer) had worked with? She also had a prior history of stabbing a previous boyfriend. 

The woman is going to be out of jail by the time this episode ends. GOOD GOD.

No longer crossing off days until freedom, but counting down minutes until this shit is over.

image.png.d7a8b737abb0bb8a0056d58f3db37791.png

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Month 1 594

Month 3 575 at home

Month 4 550 at office, and surgery approval.

1 yr 1 mo 552 +2 lbs. 

"Working hard", is becoming one of my least favorite phrases.      He asked you to lose weight, so do it.   40 lbs. in 2 months goal.      She could do therapy remotely.     At least Mommy isn't wearing a clown suit for this visit.   

After reading the boyfriend's girlfriend's confession, I wonder if the woman even knew about Tammy or the kids?   

The mother still hasn't put anything away, everything sits out on the counter.    Portion control has worked for other people before.    Mom's pants are making me dizzy.  

• Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I only watch because I love all my TLC peeps! I hardly talk to anyone in real life since I"m working from home, so this is all the social interaction I get! 

Here for ya!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

What could possibly happen in the next 17 minutes? AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH so boring!

Likely a walk in the park and more eating of boiled food.

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Absolutely nobody in that house ever puts away dishes.  They use them straight out of the rack.  So what is in the cupboards??? 

They eat all the time, what's the point of putting them away if they are eating again as soon as the dishes are clean and ready for refilling?

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You're saving all your snark for us!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Absolutely nobody in that house ever puts away dishes.  They use them straight out of the rack.  So what is in the cupboards??? 

I would guess lots of unhealthy snacks?

Edited by Twopper
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1