Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: Tammy's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, CringeWatcher said:

Nothing beats our friend and inspiration Schenee, sitting in the car eating tacos whilst complaining that it was taking too long for other people to pack her crap and get moving. 

Truly a classic moment. Right up there with Pauline's wontons. 

• LOL 5
Just now, CringeWatcher said:

If Johnny has five apples and gives three away, it’s 19.5 fast food stops. 

which roughly equates to the number of commercials we keep getting at each break.  I did switch over to accuweather, and I think our bad weather will be gone around 9am.   then my friends in the Carolinas can have it.  So far no tornado watches for us yet. I just hate when they say the storms may arrive around 4 am.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Nothing irrational about it. Its selfishness and entitlement. 

We had someo come into our building at work with a Yorkie wearing a pink tutu being pushed in a pink baby carriage. When we told her no dogs, she insisted it was an emotional support dog. also my son in law's sister does the emotional support dog scam because if you fly they don't charge the pet fee, which can be pricey. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

You Westerners have it so easy.  🙂   I had my roast duck with duck-fat home fries on Sunday and the next meat I will have will be my Easter lunch on May 2. 

Yes, honestly I think the Orthodox fast is easier.  You don't have to remember what day you can eat meat. You just know " I am vegan till Pascha".

• Love 2

So this guy kept her pregnant for 4 years, basically, and then fucked off to go be with another woman after the third kid.  And then she stabbed him.  Sorry, I'm not feeling too sentimental about dear old "Pop-pop."

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

And they get away with it because apparently no one is allowed to request to be shown the actual paperwork certifying that the dog is indeed an actual service animal.  I saw a "service, poodle" eat off people's plates at a formal dinner at a banquet hall once.  

Whoa did I miss something?  Why's she getting surgery scheduled after a lousy 24 lb weight loss?  Is Dr Now going senile?  One bathroom trip and now I'm lost.

We had a renter in the condo complex claim the dog they weren't supposed to have was a service animal. You can't even ask people for proof of this stuff. The dog wasn't a service animal, the landlord had to get constant fines because they didn't watch the dog, etc. We are strongly thinking of no dogs for renters. 

I did my dissertation in Seattle, talking to people in City Hall (trying to be vague here). Lemme just say that they accept everything as a service animal - rat, parrot, pit bull - these are animals I personally saw on buses and asked about. You can't species shame and you can't ask people to prove the creature is a service animal before you let them on the bus. Y'all have gone too far to be accommodating, people. Too far.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

Anyone catch the name of the gravestone? It looked like Victor Lamont Green(e)? I googled and came up with nothing about his murder -- for anyone with that name. 

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Momma's seething, she can't butt into this conversation.

Well, I totally get Mom, I would have found it at least as difficult to stay silent - which is why I wouldn't have gone in...

It's interesting she hasn't visited his grave in 18 years while living in the same city... in my family, we visited all of our local family graves at least twice, usually three times a year.   

• Love 2

I need to find my glasses to read the name of the company, but I just got an ad for 2 of the loudest men's shirts  I have ever seen.  Ack!! it did a switcheroo and showed 2 more uglies.  One has flamingos and the other looks all new agey.   It flipped quickly to an American flag and Eagle entwined.   Have no clue about the 4th.   I guess this is my punishment for complaining about the PSAs on ON DEMAND

• LOL 3
6 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

That Chewy dog toy that looks like a stack of toaster waffles wouldn't last two second's at Tammy's house.

Dis.+ commercials suck.

Look at Mama's onesie tonight!      You can tell it's Mom's dog, the leash matches Mom's outfit.  Mom also said it's her therapy dog, no special access for them, unless they're certified, and doing actual therapy. 

Dr. Paradise will have a tough case with this one. Why is she so stuck on the baby daddy?   He had dumped her for another woman already.   I'm betting that the other woman was there first, and Tammy was the side piece, and found out about his three kids with Tammy, and then took him out.     

Something is weird, right? I need a clearer timeline on this. 

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys I'm so bored. If these people are going to not lose weight and be failures, then they need to be memorable. Give me Juggalo Nicole or Pauline and her wontons. Where are the Schenees of yesteryear? 

Right? What happened to all the crazies?! I would be hard pressed to remember ANY of the people from this season -- and last. Everyone was an interchangeable bore.

Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Right? What happened to all the crazies?! I would be hard pressed to remember ANY of the people from this season -- and last. Everyone was an interchangeable bore.

All I can remember is kitty cat ears and woo woo couple with the crystals this season.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys I'm so bored. If these people are going to not lose weight and be failures, then they need to be memorable. Give me Juggalo Nicole or Pauline and her wontons. Where are the Schenees of yesteryear? 

Who was the one who got hosed down on the back porch with the hose from the washer? Now that was TV worth watching.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Well, I totally get Mom, I would have found it at least as difficult to stay silent - which is why I wouldn't have gone in...

It's interesting she hasn't visited his grave in 18 years while living in the same city... in my family, we visited all of our local family graves at least twice, usually three times a year.   

It only counts if you have an audience. - 2021

• Love 3

My grandmother's parents were buried in a cemetery very close to where she lived. I used to walk with her to put flowers on their graves.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Who was it who bathed outdoors, on the porch?

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Who was the one who got hosed down on the back porch with the hose from the washer? Now that was TV worth watching.

Ha ha we had the same thought. That was ghastly!

1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Easter is a bag deal in my family and my dad just passed so we decided on creamation. I will be having the remains in my apt but I think my mom might want him at the table....I don’t know ...sigh...it’s weird but I get it. We try to visit our buried relatives twice a year.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

A comedian did a segment about support animals...he got himself a support camel without issue. He made fun of it but was legitimately angry that vets with PTSD and others are questioned because of all the assholes that take advantage.

That reminds me. There's a large woman on YT, Amy Ramadan, who is another one on a 'weight loss journey' and who has a support skunk. Yes. In an apartment w/3-4 kids. The skunk must be slacking. Amy hasn't lost any weight.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Anyone catch the name of the gravestone? It looked like Victor Lamont Green(e)? I googled and came up with nothing about his murder -- for anyone with that name. 

Greer, I thought

21 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

So if you buy a harness that looks like a service dog harness and stick it on your dog, you can take it to the dr or any place you want 

No lie, I saw a toy poodle riding in a cart at Walmart the other day. My chihuahua is totally jelly. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My attention is about 0.03% show and 89% chat. The rest is intermittent sleeping. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Juggalo Nicole of the infamous "Ya bunch of bastards!" and police checking her folds for drugs.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Yes, honestly I think the Orthodox fast is easier.  You don't have to remember what day you can eat meat. You just know " I am vegan till Pascha".

Easier to remember, but super hard to adjust to! 🙂  It does make Easter extra-special, though. 

• Love 1

Easter is a bag deal in my family and my dad just passed so we decided on creamation. I will be having the remains in my apt but I think my mom might want him at the table....I don’t know ...sigh...it’s weird but I get it. We try to visit our buried relatives twice a year.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

• Love 1

Thanks all for Victor's last name! And unless my Google-fu is broken, I can't seem to find ANYTHING about the man's murder on the internet.