Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E07: Getting Weird in Austin

• Start Topic

Tiffany finds out that her pizza party left a bad taste in everyone’s mouth, and worries about her upcoming meeting to reduce her work hours. The ladies hit the road on a rock & roll tour bus to spend the weekend at a fabulous estate in Austin. It’s all fun and games until Kary eavesdrops on D’Andra bad mouthing her behind her back.

Original air date 2021.02.16

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Someone, somewhere came up with the idea for chicken shit bingo and then another person found a way to monetize it.

These are the last days of Rome everyone.

😉 (mostly)

• LOL 16

Ok I'm just in the first segment but I had to come here and make fun of this before I forgot 😄 

Jeremy to D'Andra:  "So how are you feeling for . . . kind of going through your spiritualness?"  😄 😄 😄 😄😄 

• LOL 13
18 minutes ago, princelina said:

Kary's such a bitch.  She may have cried some crocodile tears for Brandi and Stephanie's benefit, but when D'Andra told her to fuck off she looked positively gleeful - much as I'm sure she looked off-camera when taunting Leanne last year.  And Kam can take the puss off of her face too - tonight I was reminded that she's the type of person who would name a beautiful baby girl "Hilton".

Hotel chains, jewelry stores. Someone really needs to take George Costanza’s advice and go with Seven or Soda.

Edited by Jel
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, princelina said:

Kary's such a bitch.  She may have cried some crocodile tears for Brandi and Stephanie's benefit, but when D'Andra told her to fuck off she looked positively gleeful - much as I'm sure she looked off-camera when taunting Leanne last year.  And Kam can take the puss off of her face too - tonight I was reminded that she's the type of person who would name a beautiful baby girl "Hilton".

I would like to think that Kam’s daughter was conceived on Hilton Head Island, but that probably ain’t it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I didn't understand the whole walk from the bus thing - I get that the bus couldn't navigate the turn into the driveway, and the women had to walk, but they all had fifteen suitcases each - you mean to tell me that they couldn't have had the bus driver open the luggage hold so they could have gotten more appropriate shoes for that walk??  Kary (whose shoes were ridiculous, even for sitting) and the other bitching about having to walk "all that way"??  Don't these women all work out?  I'm sure they all had a pair of sneakers/trainers or at least some type of flat shoe with them. 

A half-mile doesn't seem that long, except maybe in 7 or 8 inch Louboutin's.  Me, I would have insisted on changing shoes, just to protect those heels!  Louboutin's are NOT made for walking.  

Oh, and Kary is truly a nasty person, constantly looking for camera validation.  I think that Stephanie knows that Kary is a hotheaded bitch (replacing Leeanne in that role), and was basically agreeing with her during the dinner just to try to keep the peace.  Kary went hard for Tiffany when Tiffany wasn't on "her side", only hours after she gave Tiffany such a "heartfelt" apology, wanting to move on, blah, blah, blah.  

I like that Brandi is keeping herself mostly quiet this season, and when she does say something, it seems well thought out.  

• Love 24
10 hours ago, princelina said:

Ok I'm just in the first segment but I had to come here and make fun of this before I forgot 😄 

Jeremy to D'Andra:  "So how are you feeling for . . . kind of going through your spiritualness?"  😄 😄 😄 😄😄 

I also liked Jeremy's being meh on eavesdropping, if you hear something you don't like then it's your fault.  At least Kary and Kam didn't hear Tiffany joining in or there would have been hell to pay for her too.

Kary and D'Andra both need to dial it down a few notches.  Yeesh.  

• Love 9

While I understand that Kary is a horrible and almost entirely irredeemable human being, I did find the woman talking to the Asian doctor about how "It's not over", "We're not being honest if we just live with it", "Now is the time for all good women to come to the aid of their reality show storylines" entirely unconvincing and yet sadly on-brand for the Real Housewives franchise. 

WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT THIS THING is tired.

("Conveniently overheard" is also tired and unconvincing, Bravo.)

Edited by Lassus
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

I didn't understand the whole walk from the bus thing - I get that the bus couldn't navigate the turn into the driveway, and the women had to walk, but they all had fifteen suitcases each - you mean to tell me that they couldn't have had the bus driver open the luggage hold so they could have gotten more appropriate shoes for that walk??  Kary (whose shoes were ridiculous, even for sitting) and the other bitching about having to walk "all that way"??  Don't these women all work out?  I'm sure they all had a pair of sneakers/trainers or at least some type of flat shoe with them. 

A half-mile doesn't seem that long, except maybe in 7 or 8 inch Louboutin's.  Me, I would have insisted on changing shoes, just to protect those heels!  Louboutin's are NOT made for walking.  

Oh, and Kary is truly a nasty person, constantly looking for camera validation.  I think that Stephanie knows that Kary is a hotheaded bitch (replacing Leeanne in that role), and was basically agreeing with her during the dinner just to try to keep the peace.  Kary went hard for Tiffany when Tiffany wasn't on "her side", only hours after she gave Tiffany such a "heartfelt" apology, wanting to move on, blah, blah, blah.  

I like that Brandi is keeping herself mostly quiet this season, and when she does say something, it seems well thought out.  

yes and don't tell me there isn't a minivan or a CAR that could have picked them up.  How the heck did the luggage get there, did the house manager walk one or two pieces at a time?  Ridiculous.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 16

This is what irks me with a lot of these Real Housewives show.. Kary has a daughter that is going through something very serious, yet she continues to film and film her daughter. Is fame more important to her than her own kid..obviously.  She should have taken a year or so off and really been helping her daughter. I used to like her but she is just a mean fiddy year old nasty piece of work

• Love 20
24 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

This is what irks me with a lot of these Real Housewives show.. Kary has a daughter that is going through something very serious, yet she continues to film and film her daughter. Is fame more important to her than her own kid..obviously.  She should have taken a year or so off and really been helping her daughter. I used to like her but she is just a mean fiddy year old nasty piece of work

She won't take off because she needs the money for her when her husband leaves her fund...remember she has nothing (her words) Its dispicable that she is 1) on the show and 2) talking about her daughter's private issues and uses them as ammunition in arguments that her life is harder.  (I don't recall if the daughter spoke about her mental health, if she did, then mea culpa)

• Love 10

Man, when did this show turn into the Kary’s Super Fabulous 50th Birthday Bash Lovefest?!

This bitch is freshly onto her second season as a cast member, yet she somehow gets two big birthday parties, a sexy photoshoot, AND a getaway thrown in her honor! Then all but one of the women is running to comfort her if she dares to get remotely drunk-weepy, they all let her pour tequila shots down their throats from the same bottle DURING A PANDEMIC, and she gets to constantly bark that she’s “not a bully” when confronted by several cast members on her obviously ongoing aggressive behavior? WTF??

I can only assume that the other women all secretly afraid that they’ll be given the LeAnne treatment if they dare to spar onscreen with her, so in effect they’re working overtime to spare themselves and are being *overly* nice, generous and accommodating to Kary. Which really is turning Kary into an even smugger bitch than usual, of course.

Hate to say it, but I’m firmly on Team Deandra in this battle. Okay, so her attempting to drunkenly flounce from the trip was an eye-rolling bit of unnecessary drama(loved Stephanie diffusing the situation by joking that it’d take too many hours for her to pack up anyway), and we know Deandra is very self-absorbed, but we also have seen just how nasty Kary can be via her mean comments and rude exchanges with Deandra—those two obviously can’t get along well anymore and the cracks are deepening.

I did like that Tiffany was smart enough to tip-toe around any potential arguments and refused to double down with Deandra on her anti-Kary tirade. Too bad she ruined that look when she began randomly crying over their fighting; methinks doc was just so tired, drunk and overwhelmed by then that her tears were genuine confusion as to why she was even bothering still filming at that point. She needed to be like RHSLC’s Meredith and disengage!

7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Awkward IRL timing for Kam’s Justin Timberlake shirt, but she did look cute. #freeBritney

Oh lord...I just facepalmed and shook my head over that one...ONLY a clueless dweeb like Kameron would equate a “rock n’ roll” look with a Justin Timberlake t-shirt. Oh bless her heart...I thought Stephanie looked the cutest of them all in her rocker chic.

• Love 24

Kary is making me like D'Andra more than last season.  At this point I will take anyone's side against the Evil Kary.  I really do think the others are afraid of Kary.  They know how nasty she can be when she decides to bully someone.  They do not want to be on the bad side of her.  I enjoyed Kam last season.  But this season she is too far up Kary's butt.  

• Love 24

How does Kary rate 2 birthday parties? What is BRAVO trying to do with this chick? We will never like her or accept her, BRAVO. Get a clue! The fact that they are all (minus D'Andra) are kissing her ass so much makes me dislike all of them. Well, I still have mad love for Tiffany. So far. I don't understand the reasoning behind all the ass kissing and emphasis on bullying except production must be telling them this is what they have to do. 

I agree I'm sick of their stupid games. C'mon, Dallas! Grow the fuck up!

• Love 16

This went from an organically fun show to just another housewives show.  We don't need a vilian.  We don't need an antagonist.  We just need a nice show with a group of well off friends (who occasionally bicker and immediately get over it.)

What happens with these shows?  Is it the cast, its is production?  As their seasons go on the shows become unwatchable.  😞

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

So wait we all talk shit about our friends sometimes when they frustrate us this is a normal thing .. it doesn't mean we hate them or anything it just means at that moment we need to vent ... Standing there listening to a private conversation then trying to have a leg to stand on kinda cancels out your moral high ground Kary ....

Ditto to Kam with her smug flat lips and exaggerated nods!

1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

I did like that Tiffany was smart enough to tip-toe around any potential arguments and refused to double down with Deandra on her anti-Kary tirade. Too bad she ruined that look when she began randomly crying over their fighting; methinks doc was just so tired, drunk and overwhelmed by then that her tears were genuine confusion as to why she was even bothering still filming at that point. She needed to be like RHSLC’s Meredith and disengage!

Haha they should all disengage - let's see how long her buddy buddy act lasts with Kam once Kary's trying to pour tequila down her throat!  "Jimmy" would never approve 😄   

• Love 4

My thoughts:

Love the house.  Very pretty. 

I understand DeAndra packing a ton.  I used to as well.  Until I had to carry it myself.   It is handy to have a dr around to shoot you in the ass.  I applaud DeAndra not worrying about being a size 2.  I also love her love of donuts.  I relate to that as well.  I sometimes like her and sometimes don't.  

No one looked like a rocker.  At least any rocker I know and I run a concert venue.  At least until the pandemic.

Super tired of Brandi's costumes and 12 year old boy humor.  I have never been a fan of crass sexual humor.  I prefer something a little drier and sarcastic.  I think that would go over a lot of their simple heads.  Bless.

I am not as big of a fan of Stephanie as a lot of people.  I think she has the temperment of the women of that old show GCB and all that entails.  

Tiffany seems to be trying to fit in.  I laughed at the preview of her saying she shit her pants.  

The party that causes pooped pants looks like hell on earth to me.  Everyone that knows me knows I would throat punch anyone getting in my face trying to scare me.  I don't go to haunted houses (but I would ghosthunt!) and Knots Scary Farm would be torturous.  Personal boundaries people.

Kary.  Wow.  I absolutely loathe her.  Hey ladies, I'm not a bully am I???  That was in fact bullying.  She was horrid to everyone and if one more person says that is just the way I am I might scream.  It is the way you allow yourself to be.  It has worked for her because people are freaking scared of her.  Except in DeAndra.  She grew up with Dee.  "Nuf said.  And Kary seems like a horrible mother.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

Man, when did this show turn into the Kary’s Super Fabulous 50th Birthday Bash Lovefest?!

This bitch is freshly onto her second season as a cast member, yet she somehow gets two big birthday parties, a sexy photoshoot, AND a getaway thrown in her honor! Then all but one of the women is running to comfort her if she dares to get remotely drunk-weepy, they all let her pour tequila shots down their throats from the same bottle DURING A PANDEMIC, and she gets to constantly bark that she’s “not a bully” when confronted by several cast members on her obviously ongoing aggressive behavior? WTF??

I can only assume that the other women all secretly afraid that they’ll be given the LeAnne treatment if they dare to spar onscreen with her, so in effect they’re working overtime to spare themselves and are being *overly* nice, generous and accommodating to Kary. Which really is turning Kary into an even smugger bitch than usual, of course.

Hate to say it, but I’m firmly on Team Deandra in this battle. Okay, so her attempting to drunkenly flounce from the trip was an eye-rolling bit of unnecessary drama(loved Stephanie diffusing the situation by joking that it’d take too many hours for her to pack up anyway), and we know Deandra is very self-absorbed, but we also have seen just how nasty Kary can be via her mean comments and rude exchanges with Deandra—those two obviously can’t get along well anymore and the cracks are deepening.

Oh lord...I just facepalmed and shook my head over that one...ONLY a clueless dweeb like Kameron would equate a “rock n’ roll” look with a Justin Timberlake t-shirt. Oh bless her heart...I thought Stephanie looked the cutest of them all in her rocker chic.

I think we need to remember this epi as the one where Kari bullies everyone into saying she is not a bully.

Kam thinking JUstin Timberlake is “rock and roll” is just more proof that she is the GOAT 😉 

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Look how long Cynthia celebrated her 50th, we are in for a long haul!

UGHH, I can't stomach Atlanta this season but I imagine her wedding has some reference to 53-Cynt. 🙄 

Kary isn't interesting enough to be the focus of the season. She just seems mean. Swapped out one combative person for another; thanks, Bravo. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

So wait we all talk shit about our friends sometimes when they frustrate us this is a normal thing .. it doesn't mean we hate them or anything it just means at that moment we need to vent ... Standing there listening to a private conversation then trying to have a leg to stand on kinda cancels out your moral high ground Kary ....

Exactly! It is a bit tricky discussing this because they're shooting reality television, but I agree. Ultimately, what D'Andra said is going to air anyway. If you're that much of a saint you don't vent, I applaud you. Almost everyone I know vents to a degree, and I agree you have no moral high ground if you eavesdrop. (Again, with them shooting a reality show, you can argue D'Andra shouldn't have an expectation of privacy in the first place.)

I'm not the type to trash people I love to anyone with ears. I've known people like this, and I detest the behavior. But who doesn't have their feelings hurt and has to confide in someone? Who doesn't get frustrated with a friend and looks for advice from another friend on how to navigate the situation? I'd say about 99% of us vent. So long as there's no malicious gossip spread and the information isn't stuff that would truly shock your friend or anything, I don't think this is that big a deal. Now if I found out a friend secretly hated my guts, thought I was a terrible person, twisted our arguments around, then I'd feel really hurt and would want nothing to do with this person I thought was a friend. If we have tension in our relationship and we both discuss it with others, whatever. We all know must of us do it. Maybe some people pretend they're just so honest and perfect every single thing is either put on the table or kept inside, but I've known very, very few people in life like this. I am an honest person, but I've been caught off guard and didn't know what to say when I've been really taken aback by something. I can handle confrontations, but I am not always great with them because I get anxiety and sometimes I want to think for awhile before I just react. I think many of us are like this. Then again, Kary is such an asshole she might truly not care if she reacts in the moment and takes it too far or she gets into constant arguments. Some of us would rather not react immediately, vent to a friend, and then worry about resolving stuff later. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

Kary isn't interesting enough to be the focus of the season. She just seems mean. Swapped out one combative person for another; thanks, Bravo. 

Yes, Kary is mean and unentertaining.  This usually means she will be getting a divorce soon, it seems that there is a pattern about how nasty a HW gets then the divorce hits the news and then the HW is absolved from all past behavior.  

I think D'Andra did not communicate effectively with Kary, she said that Kary was bullying her but I did not see that way, Kary rained on D's parade when she put together a birthday event for Brandi, Kary found fault with everything and it pissed D off, anyone would get tired of that sort of thing.  D did not use good examples of the nitpicking, Kary needs exact reasons and examples of what she did wrong, subtle does not work.

D is sensitive about someone finding fault with her handiwork because Mama D does it at every turn, D can yell at Kary but can't really yell at Mama.

I think Tiffany knew Kary and Stephanie were listening at the door, she was too positive and upbeat about Kary. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
58 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think Tiffany knew Kary and Stephanie were listening at the door, she was too positive and upbeat about Kary. 

She's a smart lady - maybe she's just wary of all these bitches!  No need for D'Andra to make up with Kary and then throw her under the bus 😄 

• Love 3

I'm not feeling Kam right now. I used to be a big fan, but I feel she's taking on some Kary-like qualities. When she was buddied with LeeAnne, I never felt like she exhibited LeeAnne's negative traits. However, I do think she's presenting some of Kary's messy. Maybe she's worried about her place on the show, who knows lol. They do say, you are the people you align yourself with. 

I don't think D'Andra said anything that was all that bad about Kary or that Kary isn't aware that D'Andra already felt. They were just calling each other bitches at Brandi's birthday party lol. Now all of a sudden "bully" is a bridge too far lol? Ok lol. 

• Love 12

I dislike Kary so much and she is a total bully. I wish she would shut the fuck up. Her speeches are annoying and she’s the worst. Totally on Dandras side in this argument. Kary is being a bully kicking her out. Starting to dislike Kameron because she’s so obsessed with Kary.  Is D’andra supposed to beg to stay. What a joke.

I would’ve just taken my shoes off for the walk lol.

Jeremy annoyed me a bit the first episode but I’m liking him again. He cracks me up with some of the things he says to D’andra too like his joke about her forehead in the hat lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Marley said:

I dislike Kary so much and she is a total bully. I wish she would shut the fuck up. Her speeches are annoying and she’s the worst. Totally on Dandras side in this argument. Kary is being a bully kicking her out. Starting to dislike Kameron because she’s so obsessed with Kary.  Is D’andra supposed to beg to stay. What a joke.

I think Kam is scared of being on Kary's bad side.  As others have stated she is like Leanne without a sympathetic backstory (real or imagined).  

Re Kary, I don't like her literally pouring hard liquor down anyone's throat.  Especially when they all weigh about 100lbs (or Tif 90 lbs).  I know houswives in general drink like an 18 year old but this sort of binge drinking is icky and dangerous.  It certainly cannot be healthy for their lived in livers.  Wonder how long it will be before someone has to get their stomach pumped?  Would they show it?  Would they have a PSA?

Serious question.  Could someone be a housewife if they did not drink?  I know Zarin didn't drink but that was a million years ago.  If not, it is too bad.  Some real people almost never drink and live happy lives.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I think Kam is scared of being on Kary's bad side.  As others have stated she is like Leanne without a sympathetic backstory (real or imagined).  

Re Kary, I don't like her literally pouring hard liquor down anyone's throat.  Especially when they all weigh about 100lbs (or Tif 90 lbs).  I know houswives in general drink like an 18 year old but this sort of binge drinking is icky and dangerous.  It certainly cannot be healthy for their lived in livers.  Wonder how long it will be before someone has to get their stomach pumped?  Would they show it?  Would they have a PSA?

Serious question.  Could someone be a housewife if they did not drink?  I know Zarin didn't drink but that was a million years ago.  If not, it is too bad.  Some real people almost never drink and live happy lives.

Kandy doest drink on Atlanta 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Neither Dolores nor Margaret are big drinkers on Jersey. Both will on the show but Margaret has said many times that alcohol gives her headaches. 

I feel bad for Tiffany that she's being told she had to drink to be fun. I like a good margarita but I'm not having tequila poured down my throat lol. 

Edited by Legalbeagle421
Neither/nor, either/or lol
  • Useful 4
  • Love 8

I occasionally go away with friends and I will confess to an excel sheet being developed and shared on google with packing inventory/suggestions/assignments.

Don’t you be ashamed Tiff, let your packing excel freak flag shine!

Edited by bosawks
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

If Kary truly felt so hurt to the core about what D'andra said why did she wait to talk to her? why not walk in then and there and say hey whats up? Or pull her aside alone to talk about it? Why be a passive aggressive bitch and wait to make that stupid speech that made what D'andera said true.. you are a bully ..you were bulling her at that moment.. she is choosing to bully her at that table with that soap box speech in-front of all the ladies to make it a point to DRAG her so they all could see.... and she gets off on that... thats being a bully 1000000% 

I am sorry but Kary is just ANNOYING the hell out of me this season... She just seems to be thriving on negative 

Yes, she's very negative. Kary's that person who sees herself as fun and positive because she likes to party and doesn't want to hear what she considers the whining and negativity of others. My idea of a fun person to be around is someone who's kind and lets me be and can joke around. Not someone who says I MUST drink, or I MUST swim or I MUST not complain about my own issues but let you say and do whatever you want. She has a lot of the same qualities as LeeAnne but none of the charm. I'm sure she has her positive qualities IRL as the other ladies say she does genuinely care and asks them about how they're doing more than D'Andra does, but when I watch Kary on RH, boy is she nasty. I don't care if she can out-party me at 50, I wouldn't want to be around her. Not my idea of a good time. 

1 hour ago, Marley said:

I would’ve just taken my shoes off for the walk lol.

Jeremy annoyed me a bit the first episode but I’m liking him again. He cracks me up with some of the things he says to D’andra too like his joke about her forehead in the hat lol.

I like Kameron a lot. She just fits the part of a Housewife really well, and I think she's harmless. But I do notice that she gels better with the nastier women on the show. She gets along better with Kary and LeeAnne than she does with someone like Stephanie. 

Has Tiffany mentioned if she's had therapy regarding her childhood?

• Love 13

So mad at DeAndrea for botching her take at the dinner.  Cary is not going to get it. 

Way to prove you’re not a bully by yelling at Tiffany (who had your back!) and making her feel like crap. 

Kameron needs to stop all the knowing slow mode agreeing with Cary.  She’ll be on the wrong side of this. 

DeAndrea also has anger issues and she needs to work on that.  But Cary is the worst.  I hated her last year even with the Leanne crap and wished she hadn’t come back.  She’s toxic; she makes the show toxic and is changing the great dynamic.  

• Love 20
19 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

This went from an organically fun show to just another housewives show.  We don't need a vilian.  We don't need an antagonist.  We just need a nice show with a group of well off friends (who occasionally bicker and immediately get over it.)

What happens with these shows?  Is it the cast, its is production?  As their seasons go on the shows become unwatchable.  😞

Whoever did the first reunion walk-off "I just need a moment" thing started a trend there too.  I haven't seen a reunion show since where someone didn't walk off.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Kandy doest drink on Atlanta 

and she has a real true baller life.  I respect her so much, she has real dollars, her own dollars and is somewhat discreet about it too.  I love when people are talking about money and you look at Kandi and she's got a shit eatin' grin on her face.  Love it!

• Love 12