Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

We are really flashing back to the catfish and hearing more revisionist history.  Stick a fork in it.

I could stick a fork in some fried catfish.  yum.

good night til next time, if there is a next time.  Actually, next Sunday is Easter so I may not be up for the live chat as I will be in a food coma from lamb and chocolate bunnies. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Why does Robyn call when she knows he I at Meri’s?  She is so annoying.

He lives with Robyn, graces Mery with a distanced visit and Robyn has to call him?  What the heck, that dumb asshole.  I can’t stand Cody, that arrogant poseur.

• Love 16
38 minutes ago, smarty said:

Those red rocks in Utah are amazing, I'd love to drive through them.

I sorta miss the desert, it's harsh but beautiful in its own way. 

The house dust in St George is different shades of red, ranging to pink, depending how much it's diluted with "normal" dust. Red dirt builds up in the window tracks and when you hose off the outside of your house and windows the runoff is red/orange. The patio gets coated and so does the outdoor furniture and plants and shrubbery.

The thunder storms are beyond amazing and one time while I was watching the lightning there were about a dozen lizards hanging on the screen door. The yard was full of lizards the way some apartments are full of cockroaches, lots of rustling to escape if you show up when they aren't expecting you. 

A bobcat walked up on me in the middle of the night while I was sitting on the patio. I got the feeling I was being watched and thought it was a peeper so I decided to go inside. Just before I stood up I noticed the glow of his eyes about 10-12 feet away on the path through my yard and I lowered my gaze when I realized what he was. I also peed a little because he coulda been in my lap with one leap. He was a fine speciman of a man! He took my measure without moving for a really long minute and then slowly meandered past me to the street. Maybe the smell of my pee scared him off, LOL. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, answerphone said:

Watching Kody huffing  and puffing  while doing his crunches, I could imagine him.... ugh🤮 never mind!

He was using momentum, not his muscles.  Crunches should be done slowly to be more effective.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, answerphone said:

Watching Kody huffing  and puffing  while doing his crunches, I could imagine him.... ugh🤮 never mind!

I was disgusted that my head went there too. Had to look away quickly.

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

Kody hates, hates, hates that Gabriel has a girlfriend or is not in complete isolation.  He's jealous, or he fears the exchange of hormones.  

Kody owes accountability to society.  That's why he has 18 children, 3 babymamas and is a lifelong grifter.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12

People said it on the other threads: Gabe and Garrison could live by themselves.

At least Savannah could stay with Christine, or Janelle and Savannah could stay with Robyn or Meri in one of the large houses.  (Robyn even has a guest house.)

• Love 10

People said it on the other threads: Gabe and Garrison could live by themselves.

At least Savannah could stay with Christine, or Janelle and Savannah could stay with Robyn or Meri in one of the large houses.  (Robyn even has a guest house.)

Gtfo. A guest house! I did not know that!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Gabe and Garrison never said they were having raging parties.  Garrison went to work and Gabe saw his girl friend.  Not sure how this became that they were irresponsible. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

That makes sense, but they don’t like each other enough or care enough to put something like that into action.  

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Gab and Garrison are uninformed and selfish.  They are a big reason for spread.  

Garrison is actually working - on construction sites, where there are probably precautions.  At this point, Gabe's school has gone to distance-learning.  So, they are mitigating some of the risk.  

I admit that I wasn't fully paying attention to their argument,  but I think that they're making clear that they are reciprocating Kody's rejection of them.  They're another version of the fundie Lost Boys.

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, smarty said:

Hunter graduating from the Air Force Academy is a big deal, that's a major accompli

I was confused.  I know it was online but it sounded to me that Janelle thought Kody wouldn't see it.  Or maybe she just wanted him to watch with her which is understandable instead of watching on his computer at Robyn's house.   Too bad they can't send Savanah to Christine's house.  Also Janelle's house has a MIL attachment.  She could make the boys live in it, and Kody could visit her in the main part of the house. 

• Love 12

Janelle said that  one of the boys employers had just gotten him a mask!  No mask after months on the job!  Also, in our state there was mandate to not be unmasked with people who are not in your household.  CDC guidelines too.  So hanging with girlfriend who is not in your household was against covid protocol.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
Just now, smarty said:

That is the littlest piñata I've ever seen?

There's some Tony-Mykelti wedding reference/ joke in this somewhere.  (At least it was a unicorn, and not Truely, but it should have been Kody or Robyn?)

And, it didn't look like it was filled with candy.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, smarty said:

That is the littlest piñata I've ever seen?

and maybe the emptiest.  I expected candy to pour out all over the floor when Truely finally killed it.  Fail. 

• Love 4

Kody tweeted: 

The biggest struggle with my kids complaining about missing each other was that none of them were seeing each other before the “Coronapocalypse”. It is a false narrative created by Covid loneliness. #SisterWives

He doesn't care about his kids' opinions, that's for sure.

Just now, Twopper said:

and maybe the emptiest.  I expected candy to pour out all over the floor when Truely finally killed it.  Fail. 

It could fit maybe 3 rolls of smarties at best 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, smarty said:

The biggest struggle with my kids complaining about missing each other was that none of them were seeing each other before the “Coronapocalypse”. It is a false narrative created by Covid loneliness. #SisterWives

He is about to alienate them like Meri was.  Maybe they can find father figures elsewhere.  Absence makes the heart grow fonder?  especially if it is enforced absence.  

These people are not a good advertisement for polygamy being functional and emotionally healthy.   They adults are a mess, and the kids are affected by it.  Kody needs to look in the mirror when he complains about this.

• Love 14

Who is surprised that Janelle doesn't make her bed and Meri sleeps alone?

Janelle seems like the type to just lay the duvet cover on top of the comforter...not to take the time to fill it and button it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

It looks like Christine has her LulaNo inventory on a double rack in her master bedroom, but the shirt on the end was a solid fuschia, so I am not quite sure.

Weird: That may be her own wardrobe on the portable racks.  None of the clothes have loud, tacky patterns.

Also Weird: She has a double bed.  I'd think that Kody needs at least a king-sized bed for himself.  You know Robyn has a California King in boudoir merlot velvet.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4