Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: On A Very Special Episode...

• Start Topic

Wanda has opened a portal to the FOX multiverse.... Super meta - we finally get a post credit scene, but only after the fake sitcom credits. 

Edited by paigow
  • Love 11

I’ve never known a show to give so many answers and still reveal very little. There’s just so much to process. 

I love Monica, Kat and Woo working together but was disappointed that none of that asked what Sword was doing with Vision’s body. Interesting reaction from Monica at the mention of Captain Marvel. 

The acting is just phenomenal. Both Paul Bettany and Elizabeth Olsen were amazing in their confrontation. 

The previouslies showed another clip that was different than in the last two episodes. That’s the first time we’ve seen Wanda tell Vision that Geraldine didn’t “belong here”. 

Edited by Guest

I feel like I need to collect my thoughts on this one.

But there can't be any hedging around this now. Wanda is most definitely a villain. She's fully aware of the pain and hardships she's inflecting on others, and is just choosing to ignore it for her contentment. She was super scary and hella threatening when she left the bubble around Westview. Head Sword guy (forgot his name) was very lucky he wasn't killed.  BTW my early suspicions that he wasn't somebody to trust is more or less borne out with his little stunt. 

I was surprised Wanda flew up and took a defensive position against Vision so quickly.  I'm starting to get that this won't end well. Maybe Darcy and Jimmy could end up a couple, but that's a whole another matter.

So Monica's history with Carol is a secret? She seems hesitant to let on about it.

The introduction at the end was a nice, lighter counterbalance to the rest of the episode.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, vb68 said:

I feel like I need to collect my thoughts on this one.

But there can't be any hedging around this now. Wanda is most definitely a villain. She's fully aware of the pain and hardships she's inflecting on others, and is just choosing to ignore it for her contentment. She was super scary and hella threatening when she left the bubble around Westview.

Nah, somebody else is pulling the strings and has control over Wanda.  She didn't know how everything in Westview even started, and said she wasn't controlling everybody.  Notice that it's when she's starting to question how it started and Vision is getting through to her, that's when Pietro showed up.  He didn't show up before then, only when Wanda hinted that she wasn't in control. 

Spoiler

Mephisto is behind it all, and he's got to keep Wanda under some control.

Edited by saoirse
spoiler tag added to spec based on comics
  • Useful 3
  • Love 14

"Lagos. For when you made a mess and didn't mean to!" 

"She recast Pietro?!” - I love Darcy’s commentary. 

Any guesses on the aerospace engineer Monica was contacting? Reed Richards reference?

This is the first episode with a clothing change. Wanda went from the 80’s look to what was assumed to be her 90’s Roseanne look. At this rate we’ll be through the promo clips in an episode or two.

I’m now assuming this is Monica’s superhero origin story after the issue with her brain scan.

3 minutes ago, Jediknight said:

She didn't know how everything in Westview even started, and said she wasn't controlling everybody. 

"Norm" said she was in his head, though. She doesn't have to be a big, overarching villain in control of every detail, but she didn't hesitate to march right out and threaten the agents outside of the town.  I just generally think she's scary and unpredictable when she doesn't get her way.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, vb68 said:

but she didn't hesitate to march right out and threaten the agents outside of the town.

Director Dickhead just tried to kill her... she responded with a warning

FOX!Pietro does not recognize Vision; therefore, he is not from this universe... 

ETA: Was the SWORD medic Agent Piper from AoS??? 

Edited by paigow
  • Love 12

I was spoiled that Evans would be on the show but I didn't think he would literally be portraying Pietro. Ballsy move. I didn't want the Fox universe to mingle with this one because it's so damned convoluted and crappy, but I can't deny my enjoyment from this twist. 

So Agnes is more or less fully woke and just playing along at this point. Interesting. 

• Love 13

So much happened this episode, my brain is still trying to process it, wow. 

First of all, I'm obsessed with this week's theme song. The pictures of baby Vision took me out. I actually had to pause the show because I could not stop laughing. Wanda, Vision, and the twins running through the park was definitely a Full House shout-out.

I was not expecting Billy and Tommy to age up twice in a single episode. And according to Monica, they are real, though real enough to survive outside the hex?

The commercial for "Lagos" paper towels, oof. Wanda's still feeling guilty for what happened there.

Agnes asking if they should "take it from the top" with audience laughter before everything goes quiet was so eerie. I really want to know if she's also scared of Wanda or if she's just acting because she's involved in what's happening. Or possibly both, I suppose. When Norm says "she's in my head" we're assuming it's Wanda, but it could be Agnes instead. 

The SWORD director is extremely shady, trying to kill Wanda using a drone. And well, he fucked around and found out, didn't he? 

Agree with everyone who said Olsen and Bettany deserve all the awards, because they do, especially for the scene in the living room at the end. I could feel the anger and confusion and tension, just really well-done. And I think Wanda's telling the truth when she says she doesn't know how any of this started.

"She recast Pietro?" Darcy is all of us. 

• Love 24
37 minutes ago, Jeebus Cripes said:

So Agnes is more or less fully woke and just playing along at this point. Interesting. 

I'm not sure.  I kinda got the impression that Wanda's hold on the story as a whole ws getting looser.  In the beginning, especially in the first two episodes, she seemed to have the stories very well locked down and people were totally immersed in their roles.

However, starting with the 70s episode, there were a lot of anomalies, for instance Agnes and the neighbor cutting the hedge (Herb?) mentioning that Geraldine (Monica) didn't have a home.  Wanda hadn't simply failed to fully integrated her; she had allowed the people in her story to notice. This seemed to indicate she'd perhaps let some of the threads loose.  

And then in this episode, we saw Wanda conjure a collar with Agnes in the room.  Likewise, Agnes was un-phased by the kids aging twice and bringing a dog house over without being told there was a dog.  But through all that, she seemed to remain Agnes. Even with the "take it from the top" I thought seemed more like Agnes voicing Wanda's attempts to correct the scene.

My speculation is that 1) it takes a lot of energy for Wanda to maintain this world and she's getting tired and/or 2) as bits of the outside world peek through - the drone, the beekeeper, the radios, Geraldine, Vision looking dead - her focus is waning and that one or both of those factors is causing her to fudge and slur her world here and there as she struggles to maintain it. 

Edited by RachelKM
  • Love 7

The title sequence was Family Ties with a skosh of Growing Pains, right? The portrait in line art being colored was pure Family Ties, the clips from episodes were just an 80s sitcom title sequence standard, But the use of the actor's real life family pictures from years ago was a Growing Pains thing, I think. (Also, "sit, Sparky, sit! Good dog." was a PHENOMENAL SHOUT OUT.)

Wanda, Vision, and the twins running through the park was definitely a Full House shout-out.

Yep, definitely. Wait, does that mean we're not gonna get a "you got it dude!" Easter egg?

I'm disappointed the 80s episode was in 16:9 though. But I remain astounded by how well the show is using its sitcom stuff to weave through its actual story.

It seems like even before Vision got the email/woke "Norm" up, he knew stuff was weird. Like, he knew that sometimes when they'd go to sleep they would wake up in a different decade.

Wanda was terrifying when she confronted the SWORD camp. But Hayward is a dick. I retract my theory from last week that he's a Skrull. He acts too human. And firing a missile at Wanda was incredibly reckless considering that as Hayward said himself, there are thousands of innocents in Westview.

Edited by arc
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Dani said:

I love Monica, Kat and Woo working together but was disappointed that none of that asked what Sword was doing with Vision’s body. 

Yeah, I'm so sure them housing Vision's corpse was strictly on the level. Can't blame Wanda for busting in and taking his body. The weird shit she's doing with said body is another story... 

• Love 18

Wow a lot to process. As always. 

"The urge to run from this feeling is powerful I know" on some level Wanda knows this isn't right and there are rules in life and death. 

When Wanda stepped outside the Hex I gasped. She is an antagonist to some of this obviously, but nothing in this ep has made me change my mind on something else is helping or manipulating her.  I wonder if Norm's "she" might be someone else? I believed Wanda when she said she doesn't know or remember how any of this actually started but now it's here she's trying to hang on to her "perfect" life with her family because everything else has been taken from her. 

That scene at the end between Vision and Wanda was so fantastic though! I really hope it's not just his corpse trailing around in reality. He's more than just her memories of him clearly. I'm not sure she could actually resurrect him all by herself with the mind stone powers. 

But I bet you anything SWORD weren't doing anything good with Vision's body and maybe it started as a way to stop them dissecting him and using him to build weapons. 

Hayward is such a dick. He started othering Wanda from the moment he started talking about her. There's no doubt she's victimizing people but he wouldn't listen to Monica who had personal experience with her pain and grief. It's clear that he saw her as a sentient "weapon" from the start. I choose to believe Monica over him. 

Darcy is a fan of Monica, aww, I wonder if that's to do with anything that we'll see in CM2 or if she's just this SWORD legend that Darcy has heard of working with them over the years. Or just from watching her on the broadcast maybe. And she's pissed at Carol, was she not there when Maria was dying? Sob. She, Darcy and Woo made a nice little team in this ep, getting things done, asking useful questions and keeping their minds a bit open. 

Really intrigued when Agnes thought Wanda would automatically rerun the scene, interesting. And I think she did notice everything changing she just didn't comment on it because she's aware to a certain extent of what's going on. She always was though, when she referred to Wanda as "the star of the show" in the 60s. 

So Computational whatever did play an important part this ep, very creepy chanting in unison and now its the 80s email signals are getting crossed with SWORD. 

Really not sure of this "recasting" of Pietro" but I knew it was coming and this obviously opens up the door to DS2. 

LAGOS! 

Edited by Featherhat
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Jeebus Cripes said:

Yeah, I'm so sure them housing Vision's corpse was strictly on the level. Can't blame Wanda for busting in and taking his body. The weird shit she's doing with said body is another story... 

I was absolutely outraged when I saw that they'd dissected Vision.  How DARE they?

I never really got a thought about necrophilia, if that's where you were headed.  Vision is - purely artificial, despite being fully sentient and autonomous?  So it'd be more like reconstructing C-3PO when he was dismembered in The Empire Strikes Back than bringing a living person back from the dead.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, arc said:

The title sequence was Family Ties with a skosh of Growing Pains, right? The portrait in line art being colored was pure Family Ties, the clips from episodes were just an 80s sitcom title sequence standard, But the use of the actor's real life family pictures from years ago was a Growing Pains thing, I think.

Yes but there were others. The park scenes were straight out of Full House. I think the postcards came from a different show but I can’t remember which one. 

2 minutes ago, Jeebus Cripes said:

Exactly. They also mentioned Vision’s living will said he didn’t want his body to be used. Her coming back after the snap to discover Sword was ignoring his wishes would explain how she got to this point. 

7 minutes ago, pootlus said:

I was absolutely outraged when I saw that they'd dissected Vision.  How DARE they?

I never really got a thought about necrophilia, if that's where you were headed.  Vision is - purely artificial, despite being fully sentient and autonomous?  So it'd be more like reconstructing C-3PO when he was dismembered in The Empire Strikes Back than bringing a living person back from the dead.

I wasn't thinking necrophilia either, just the general weirdness of bringing him back to life and forcing him to live in a charade with no free will. 

I didn't even notice they cut him up! Lordy. Now I need to rewatch that scene. 

• Love 1

If Wanda raided the SWORD facility where they were doing experiments on his corpse, then she would absolutely have known what that logo was in episodes 2 & 3.

Current timeline: it's a couple of days since Monica was sucked into Westview, so call it three weeks and change since the blip. Wanda raided SWORD maybe a week before Monica entered, so nine days ago from the present as of ep 5. Was the town stuck in the 1950s for the whole week before Woo and Rambeau arrived? And then jumping a decade every day since? I actually think it might be more plausible if the decades were looping around because it's hard to imagine Wanda forcing Westview into 1940s radio dramas or whatnot for the first days of The Hex.

It's interesting that Wanda conjured that dog collar in a very 1980s (or even 1960s Bewitched/Dream of Jeannie) TV style, but the twins morphed to age up, rather than an instant replacement, which would have been all 1980s TV could have mustered up.

• Love 3

Yes, Heyward was making it sound like SWORD were the ones doing what Vision wanted and Wanda just stole him to play happy families with a corpse but it's going to be far more than that. I don't blame her for getting mad and rescuing his remains from being dissected and/or used as a Weapon.

That was nine days ago, and less than three weeks after the Unsnapture so it's all happening very quickly.  

• Love 11
45 minutes ago, arc said:

But I remain astounded by how well the show is using its sitcom stuff to weave through its actual story.

I agree. I wonder if the sitcom concept was Marvel’s or Matt Shakman’s idea. Either way it’s a brilliant way of incorporating Shakman’s history acting on sitcoms and Olsen’s childhood on the Full House set. I doubt that anyone without first hand knowledge would be able to pull this off. 

I wonder if they squeezed in any Just the 10 of Us references?

4 minutes ago, Dani said:

I agree. I wonder if the sitcom concept was Marvel’s or Matt Shakman’s idea.

According to Schaeffer, by the time she was hired the basic premise was already there:

OK, fair enough. I’ve heard you talk about how before you got this job, there were already some existing ideas for the basic premise of Wanda and Vision being in a TV show and ideas for a few cool moments that could happen along the way, but there was no cohesive vision for the series. 

• Love 1

I think it will also end up being significant that Wanda couldn't control the twins either by getting them to sleep with her magic or to stop them from growing. 

Even though she herself isn't one of the Olsen Twins I couldn't help feeling some of that was a little meta at the beginning. 

• Love 7

So...from the top....

1. The Intro was Family ties (which I never watched, but I checked) with a sprinkle of Full house, especially the picnic scene towards the end.

2. I don't think that Wanda just randomly decided to steal Visions corpse. Most likely they experienced on him and she just wanted to keep him save, but ended up trapped in whatever this is. Granted, to a degree she has control over the situation, but I don't think that she caused it. I still think that there is someone else secretly pulling the strings. But controlling everyone in this town, that is a little bit much even for Wanda.

3. Now it is official: The Sword boss is not a well-meaning quasi antagonist, he is just a dick. And I wouldn't be surprised if he is partly responsible for what happened to Wanda. He is way to concerned with portraying her as some sort of villain.

4. Okay, what the hell happened between Monica and Carol?

5. Not particularly pleased with the "recast". Sorry, but I don't think that mixing the X-men movies with the MCU in any way is a good idea. To me this is like putting a McDonalds burger beside a high class one.

• Love 9

Clearly Darcy and Jimmy watched Endgame - I'd like to know how detailed of a story the Avengers and friends gave the world beyond "Thanos tried to kill everyone and Tony saved the universe".

Speaking of the Avengers, maybe next time you should store the body of an incredibly advanced vibranium android someplace where shady government types can't get to it.  Plus while I can see asshole SWORD boss not willing to do so Darcy and Jimmy should at least name drop bringing one of them in.  SWORD is massively outgunned here.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, vb68 said:

She doesn't have to be a big, overarching villain in control of every detail, but she didn't hesitate to march right out and threaten the agents outside of the town. 

No, but Hayward sort of instigated that by sending in an armed drone without Monica's knowledge and ordering the shot. I knew the second he called her a terrorist that he was going to do something stupid. It's like with Monica, Wanda could have done something a lot worse, and she didn't. 

So, Monica is angry at Carol, or if not angry then at least estranged from her? Because she brushed aside Woo's reference to Danvers smashing Thanos' ship in favor of noticing Wanda being the only one to get close to taking him out. Interesting. Sad, because that might mean Carol wasn't with her mom at the end after all, but interesting.

PIETRO!!!!! I have no familiarity with Evan Peters' version of the character except for bits and pieces, but Wanda was very clearly not expecting him to show up. So is he dead-but-alive in this universe? If the 'recasting' means that this isn't entirely Wanda's brother (or her doing) then is he going to be the one to finally talk her down? Vision almost got through to her, I think, since she seemed genuinely confused about how everything started, but she isn't ready to let go. Minor note: Was ATJ not available?

About Vision: Hayward said he had a living will, that he didn't want his body to be used for nefarious purposes or whatever. So how did he end up at SWORD headquarters in pieces for Wanda to have to "steal"? In the 'real world', Vision's body was vaporized when Wanda destroyed the stone he had implanted in his forehead, but Thanos left the body behind. Why would SWORD have him dissected if it isn't for badness?

Edited by Cobalt Stargazer
  • Love 12

According to another forum, in the descriptive audio version of the episode it straight up says this is Pietro from the X-men films. So whether or not Aaron Taylor-Johnson was available or not, the show specifically wanted to cross cinematic universes.

Edited by arc
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, swanpride said:

5. Not particularly pleased with the "recast". Sorry, but I don't think that mixing the X-men movies with the MCU in any way is a good idea. To me this is like putting a McDonalds burger beside a high class one.

I feel this statement in my bones, and yet, I've decided that as long as I get MCU versions of the X-Men then I won't freak out over crossover multiverse shenanigans. Now, if any of those characters from Fox (Deadpool being the exception) stick around as permanent fixtures in the MCU? That I'm definitely not okay with. 

• Love 7

SHE RECAST PIETRO.

I saw it coming and while I’m pissed that they didn’t get ATT to come back, their acknowledgment that he was “recast” definitely means there’s more going on.

Yeah Wanda was scary coming out of the Hex and threatening SWORD but I do think she’s telling the truth when she told Vision she didn’t know how it started. Either she’s lost her mind with grief and/or somebody is taking advantage of that. She couldn’t have brought Vision back on her own...

My jaw dropped at the footage of her stealing Vision’s corpse. But they were dissecting him?! Fuckers!

13 minutes ago, Cobalt Stargazer said:

So, Monica is angry at Carol, or if not angry then at least estranged from her? Because she brushed aside Woo's reference to Danvers smashing Thanos' ship in favor of noticing Wanda being the only one to get close to taking him out. Interesting. Sad, because that might mean Carol wasn't with her mom at the end after all, but interesting.

Oh God, I hope that’s not why.

Vision becoming aware of the illusion was great. I know someone else that deserved that diatribe of how you can’t just change reality to your liking — what’s good, Steve Rogers?!

And how dare they introduce adorable Sparky just to kill him off?!

This is gonna be a long week....

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, arc said:

According to another forum, in the descriptive audio version of the episode it straight up says this is Pietro from the X-men films. So whether or not Aaron Taylor-Johnson was available or not, the show specifically wanted to cross cinematic universes.

I think it's clear since Disney now owns FOX and the X-Men films are on Disney + as "Marvel Legacy Movies" that they intend to use this to create a multiverse. How far it will go outside of Easter Eggs and DS2 is anyone's guess. 

15 minutes ago, Cobalt Stargazer said:

No, but Hayward sort of instigated that by sending in an armed drone without Monica's knowledge and ordering the shot. I knew the second he called her a terrorist that he was going to do something stupid. It's like with Monica, Wanda could have done something a lot worse, and she didn't. 

Yes he clearly wasn't willing to listen to anyone else's opinion once his prejudices against her (and other powered people maybe) were confirmed. I think they have shown so far that whilst Wanda definitely crossed a line so far that the line is a dot to her in her grief, that she doesn't want to kill anyone. 

18 minutes ago, cambridgeguy said:

Clearly Darcy and Jimmy watched Endgame - I'd like to know how detailed of a story the Avengers and friends gave the world beyond "Thanos tried to kill everyone and Tony saved the universe".

Heh, maybe some security camera from the compound were still active in the wreckage or drones/satellites above the battle?

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Spartan Girl said:

Either she’s lost her mind with grief and/or somebody is taking advantage of that. She couldn’t have brought Vision back on her own..

To me it makes no sense that she isn't being manipulated somehow. Even if she was still grieving in the scene with Clint during Endgame, something must have happened between Then and Now to get to where we found her when the show began. She's stable enough to not kill the agents outside of Westview, and it also stood out to me that she told Tommy and Billy she couldn't bring Sparky back. So she isn't entirely lost yet, and having to reassemble Vision couldn't be something she could do by herself, I wouldn't think.

• Love 6

There are multiple hints that she is manipulated. For starters, where are the children? Why would she do anything to the children if she just wants a happy fantasy world (btw, interesting that she has no control over Billy and Tommy)? Second, it is not Wanda who is driving the stories in the reality. It is Agnes. Agnes is the one giving Wanda romance tips or brings the stuff she needs for dinner, Agnes is the one brings her to a meeting where "Think of the children" is a mantra, Agnes is the one who conveniently turns up with a dog house and then turns up with the dead dog...she is clearly pushing Wanda in a specific direction.

• Useful 5
  • Love 16

Thinking on it more, Wanda wouldn't have known that Vision's body had been claimed by SWORD, much less taken apart for whatever reason. She was gone for five years because of the Snap, so she comes back and finds that her boyfriend is in pieces in some government lab instead of in a safer place like Wakanda. If Agnes is behind all of this, could she have somehow told her or let her find out, and then just let things take their course?

Edited by Cobalt Stargazer
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, arc said:

According to another forum, in the descriptive audio version of the episode it straight up says this is Pietro from the X-men films

Well of course it does. It's for blind/visually impaired people, who wouldn't recognize the meta twist otherwise. 

Edited by mrspidey
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

Aaah, this is getting so good! I had to stop halfway through to get my kids up for online school - but I was thinking that Wanda is the only Avenger besides Dr Strange who can alter reality. Also, why was Jimmy hesitant to call her Scarlet Witch? Come to think of it, the other Avengers only called her Wanda too...Anyway, I’ll have more to say when I finish the ep! 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, phalange said:

First of all, I'm obsessed with this week's theme song.

My Rule 32 for this ep: In the CC during the theme song, for the lyrics "Nothing can phase us" they purposely used phase instead of faze. Normally the faze-phase mistake is one of my biggest pet peeves, but here it works perfectly.

I love that the biggest fly in the ointment is Vision. He's the only one that can get inside with Wanda.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
53 minutes ago, Capricasix said:

Aaah, this is getting so good! I had to stop halfway through to get my kids up for online school - but I was thinking that Wanda is the only Avenger besides Dr Strange who can alter reality. Also, why was Jimmy hesitant to call her Scarlet Witch? Come to think of it, the other Avengers only called her Wanda too...Anyway, I’ll have more to say when I finish the ep! 

She's never been referred to as Scarlett Witch in the MCU. I don't know where that name comes from in the comics, but I don't really see herself (or anyone else) giving her that name based on the story that we've seen in these films.

This has no real meaning beyond trivia, but I am certain that the voices singing the theme song this week are Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Bobby Lopez. They are also the writers of this, and all the theme songs in WandaVision (as well as Frozen/Frozen 2 and the Finding Nemo musical).

• Love 7

Oh, my God!  Wanda Mary Jo from Designing Women hair!

And things go goofy right off the bat with the awkward "Do you want to hold the babies" line.  And the babies are suddenly five years old.  And then 10.  And it happened in front of Agnes.

And we get a Family Ties style  opening.  Did anyone else notice that the boys looked rather sinister in the painting or am I reading too much into that?

And we're calling it "hex power" now.  And then there's the Lagos commercial.

Spoiler

Vision has a restoring power.  Good acting on that "She's in my head" scene.

SWORD is out to kill Wanda.  And she spoke in her Eastern European accent for a moment when she was outside.  And why do I have the feeling she killed that dog.

So Vision has had enough of the illusion, which is no longer cracking but flat out has been broken.  And Pietro is back from the dead, too.  And he is the X-Men movie universe Pietro.  For a moment, I honestly thought it was going to be Magneto (played by Stellan Skarsgård, fingers crossed).

Edited by bmoore4026
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, bmoore4026 said:

Hide contents

But is that the same actor as the MCU Pietro.

No, this is the actor who played the X-Men version of Pietro in the X-Men movies and it is quite possible that this is actually that Pietro and not just the actor. 

• Useful 3
4 hours ago, lovett1979 said:

She's never been referred to as Scarlett Witch in the MCU. I don't know where that name comes from in the comics, but I don't really see herself (or anyone else) giving her that name based on the story that we've seen in these films.

When the characters were originally created, Wanda and Pietro had manifested their powers as teens in a European village whose residents attributed Wanda's mutant abilities to witchcraft.

Edited by Chicago Redshirt
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Featherhat said:

Darcy is a fan of Monica, aww, I wonder if that's to do with anything that we'll see in CM2 or if she's just this SWORD legend that Darcy has heard of working with them over the years. Or just from watching her on the broadcast maybe.

I think it was just from the tv show.  After all, she's invested.

3 hours ago, swanpride said:

Okay, what the hell happened between Monica and Carol?

Perhaps Monica was upset that Carol wasn't there when Maria originally became ill, 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8