Type keyword(s) to search

Who, What, When, Where?!: Miscellaneous Celebrity News 2.0

Message added by OtterMommy,

Please do not post only non-descriptive links to celebrity news stories.  Some context should be provided for your fellow members. Context may be as simple as a link that describes the story, or a line or two of text. Thanks.

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Me neither. I like my privacy, and I'm shy and sensitive. I always wonder how all these actors who say they're so shy handle it. I understand not being shy playing a character, but do they dread interviews? I'd be a nervous wreck. Being a celeb in Old Hollywood may have been fun. There weren't photographers trying to catch celebs looking their worst. There wasn't social media to blow up every slightly imperfect thing you said. But as the years have gone by, the tradeoff for pursuing your dreams and the glamour and money that comes with it isn't worth the lack of normalcy and privacy imo. You don't even need to be a huge star to get caught up in controversy or to get stalkers or robbers.

I'm no historian but there are a lot of cool posters around here who will tell you terrible tales of Old Hollywood - the drugs, the closeted celebrities, the forced marriages, racism, misogyny etc.  They had it bad too!  A lot of that stuff is still around, but at least things are a bit more open now.  Which is why I like Bradley trying to be transparent.  I know his little gossip stories don't compare to those examples, but that stuff is fascinating to me.  I like hearing about the jealousy and the open hostility!  It's true of every industry - why would it not be true for Hollywood!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 3
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I'm no historian but there are a lot of cool posters around here who will tell you terrible tales of Old Hollywood - the drugs, the closeted celebrities, the forced marriages, racism, misogyny etc.  They had it bad too!  A lot of that stuff is still around, but at least things are a bit more open now.  Which is why I like Bradley trying to be transparent.  I know his little gossip stories don't compare to those examples, but that stuff is fascinating to me.  I like hearing about the jealousy and the open hostility!  It's true of every industry - why would it not be true for Hollywood!

Oh for sure! No doubt it was actually much more difficult in many ways back then. (That's why I didn't find the Will Smith slap as shocking an Oscars moment as others did.) Old Hollywood had its share of major problems. I read Hollywood Babylon many years ago because I find that kind of stuff interesting . Hollywood has always been nuts. But as far as the lack of privacy and so many eyes on you specifically, it's gotten worse and worse in that way. Like being famous in the 90s would have been more difficult as far as privacy than in the 50s, and then the 2020s it's more intense than the 90s.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Pitt is gracing the cover of GQ once again — this time to promote his new film Bullet Train — and in a move that is both inspired and annoying, acclaimed novelist Ottessa Moshfegh is the one profiling him. (Coincidentally, her latest novel, Lapvona, comes out this week.) These are two freaks meeting each other on the same level (the level is talking about dream journaling and reciting Rumi poems). 

[...] In his own words and in the words of the men who work with him (no women were interviewed for the piece), the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood star comes off as a man who cares a lot about creating great art and being a passionate yet chilled out guy. In Quentin Tarantino’s words, “He’s one of the last remaining big-screen movie stars.”

That is certainly true, and as with any profile of Brad Pitt, is one of the big ideas of the article. Here is this offbeat man blessed/cursed with a perfect face and an undeniable talent, but oh, how he thinks. He thinks all the time. He writes follow-up emails broken up into sections titled “Summation, Clarification, Rumination.” He says things like, “I am a murderer. I’m a lover. I have the capacity for great empathy and I can devolve into pettiness,” while standing beside a fire.

Another writer might remark that that is a crazy thing to say. That being said, a writer less wacky than Moshfegh might not have been able to get that out of him. To her, he is an open book waiting to be devoured. To me, he is a man using a glamorous magazine cover story to bolster his image while avoiding talking about the fact that he is waging a legal and media war against his ex-wife. But hey, you say Pitt-ato, I say Pitt-ato.

https://www.gawker.com/celebrity/ottessa-mosfegh-donates-3000-words-to-the-gq-brad-pitt-image-rehabilitation-project

Sometimes when the woman who writes questionable books about shit is writing a GQ profile on the troubled, brilliant actor on his image rehab journey, I do get the whole Hollywood elite/intelligentsia these people and the system that upholds them are corrupt and broken thing. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I’m a recent avid listener of the SmartLess podcast.  Will Arnett, Sean Hayes and Jason Bateman are very well-connected among their Hollywood contemporaries and have long histories with a lot of their interviewees, including Bradley Cooper, and Bradley’s comments were made in the context of talking about his insecurities and trying to fit in in the industry.

I thought it was an extremely interesting interview, and Bradley was very honest about how he remembers all the slights that he took personally and all the slights that he made towards others that he was ashamed of. (Bradley told the story of how he, at some party years ago and on drugs or alcohol at the time, thought he was being funny and was just being insulting to someone, and Will Arnett pulled him aside to tell him he was being obnoxious, and it served as a wake up call for Bradley to focus on sobriety.)  I do think Bradley comes across as extremely insecure about his professional position (and the SmartLess hosts display their own weaknesses, as well, from time to time), but I agree with others here that it’s kind of refreshing to hear that kind of honesty in interviews instead of comics doing bits or actors reciting canned PR stories.  Just my two cents.

• Useful 6
  • Love 12
(edited)

Right and of course some artists are going to seem insecure - their art/job is extremely personal to them, unless they're just purely doing it for the money.  I'm not an artist and I already take it personally when my work is criticized.  I can't imagine how I'd feel if it was my art, too.

I really enjoy Smartless and I really enjoy Fly on the Wall about Saturday Night Live too.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Peace 47 said:

I thought it was an extremely interesting interview, and Bradley was very honest about how he remembers all the slights that he took personally and all the slights that he made towards others that he was ashamed of. (Bradley told the story of how he, at some party years ago and on drugs or alcohol at the time, thought he was being funny and was just being insulting to someone, and Will Arnett pulled him aside to tell him he was being obnoxious, and it served as a wake up call for Bradley to focus on sobriety.)  I do think Bradley comes across as extremely insecure about his professional position (and the SmartLess hosts display their own weaknesses, as well, from time to time), but I agree with others here that it’s kind of refreshing to hear that kind of honesty in interviews instead of comics doing bits or actors reciting canned PR stories.  Just my two cents.

I completely agree. As a whole Hollywood is so phony so it’s nice that celebrities are becoming more open and honest. I’d rather see that than an unattainable image of perfection. I’ll take “whiny” conversations any day of the week over most of the celebrity news stories. 

• Love 10
11 hours ago, DearEvette said:

He is one of those people whose career success honestly baffles me. 

He's never really clicked for me either. I don't dislike him, but he's usually just there for me. I ended up really liking his performance in Nightmare Alley more than just about anything I'd seen, but the character is quite unlikable. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, bluegirl147 said: 

I gotta admit I was kinda surprised that Will from Alias became a huge star but good for him.

I knew of him from a travel show that he hosted on PBS.  When he blew up I couldn’t figure out why he looked familiar until it clicked that I saw him on PBS.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, Zella said:

He's never really clicked for me either. I don't dislike him, but he's usually just there for me. I ended up really liking his performance in Nightmare Alley more than just about anything I'd seen, but the character is quite unlikable. 

I put him in the same category as Jennifer Lawrence, Nicole Kidman, Meryl Streep, Will Smith, Ben Affleck and many others. Very talented but completely oversaturated because Hollywood loves to find an “it” actor and ride them into the ground. I don’t have a problem with any of his movies but I do have a problem with that fact that any serious role he does being a lock for a nomination and critically acclaimed even if there are others more deserving that year. I mostly like all of them but I get tired of constantly seeing their faces. 

• Love 9
(edited)

So Mr. Cooper has no options but to either broadcast and take umbrage over an anonymous  left-handed compliment as though he'd been given the worst possible public insult OR become a total kiss-up Hollywood phony? What's wrong with being truthful, tactful and having discretion- especially about whether to share with the world every non-worshipful remark one has heard others make? 

Edited by Blergh
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Makai said:

I put him in the same category as Jennifer Lawrence, Nicole Kidman, Meryl Streep, Will Smith, Ben Affleck and many others. Very talented but completely oversaturated because Hollywood loves to find an “it” actor and ride them into the ground. I don’t have a problem with any of his movies but I do have a problem with that fact that any serious role he does being a lock for a nomination and critically acclaimed even if there are others more deserving that year. I mostly like all of them but I get tired of constantly seeing their faces. 

I mentioned this once before. A couple years ago I read a book by two casting directors and they said Hollywood has a list of actors who are always considered first for most roles.  Which is why we see some actors in roles we the audience think they are totally wrong for.  

Regarding Oscar nominations I swear each year it's always the same people or people I have never heard of.  And I really hate when they say it's someone's turn to finally win the Oscar.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, bluegirl147 said:

I mentioned this once before. A couple years ago I read a book by two casting directors and they said Hollywood has a list of actors who are always considered first for most roles.  Which is why we see some actors in roles we the audience think they are totally wrong for.  

I was just thinking about this the other day for some reason.  Once an actor has a starring role in a blockbuster, he/she pretty much has it made for life.  But, it's hard breaking into that because they always hire the same actors over and over and over.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I didn't like Silver Linings Playbook at all, which is what the "nom" remark was about.  But who says that to someone's face?  That's just rude.  It's just totally unnecessary. 

It's saying it to the person's face combined with taunting him later by mouthing it. It's bizarre and strangely aggressive. 

22 hours ago, bluegirl147 said:

I gotta admit I was kinda surprised that Will from Alias became a huge star but good for him.

Same. And it's not that I don't like him. I just never would have thought.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
18 hours ago, bluegirl147 said:

Yes I would rather hear the things that Bradley Cooper said about how other celebs talked to him than hear the publicist approved polished chit chat we hear from celebs.  

You bitch to your friends, complain to your family & unload on your therapist.  Sniveling to the media, even under the guise of "talking with your buddies" is just petty to me. 

Special butthurt snowflake can take his daughter to her exclusive private school, have his business manager pay his bills and go get his facials & Botox on the way to his European vacation between films. 

Meanwhile, we masses will struggle with medical coverage, worry about our neighborhood school lunches, gun violence in our streets and deal with trying to put gas in the car & groceries in the fridge.  

But by all means Bradley, live your truth and make sure the world knows how poorly you're treated. 

Edited by SnapHappy
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

He didn't even reveal who any of the actors were.  That's discreet enough for me.  He was venting about his industry to other people in his industry.  All of us do it everyday.  But because of the nature of his industry, some people find it interesting.  I like stuff like this though, I read books about movies and actors.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 15
8 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

He didn't even reveal who any of the actors were.

Yes. He could have told us who they were but then that would have turned into a media driven feud with headlines proclaiming Bradley Cooper disses (fill in the blank).  

10 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

He was venting about his industry to other people in his industry.  All of us do it everyday.  But because of the nature of his industry, some people find it interesting.  I like stuff like this though, I read books about movies and actors.  

He was venting about something that happened to him.  He is allowed to do that.  It was his story to tell.  He wasn't complaining about working long hours or having  his flight cancelled.  He was telling a story about how two different Hollywood people treated him.  We are all allowed to tell our stories.  

I always read the entertainment books.  I like reading the behind the scenes stories.  I also like watching the shows they do when casts are brought together to talk about their movie or TV show.  

• Applause 3
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, bluegirl147 said:

Yes. He could have told us who they were but then that would have turned into a media driven feud with headlines proclaiming Bradley Cooper disses (fill in the blank).  

A few months ago Jensen Ackles was asked on Michael Rosenbaum podcast about working with Jessica Alba. Because he said it was horrible and it shocked people. He then clarified that she was young and had alot of stress and things going on. They are friends and they have talked about that time. 

It was the fact that he didn't do the usual PR crap that made me love him a little bit more. I hate the PR crap so i'm liking Bradley Cooper a little bit more for giving us a little bit of truth.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, xfuse said:

A few months ago Jensen Ackles was asked on Michael Rosenbaum podcast about working with Jessica Alba. Because he said it was horrible and it shocked people. He then clarified that she was young and had alot of stress and things going on. They are friends and they have talked about that time. 

It was the fact that he didn't do the usual PR crap that made me love him a little bit more. I hate the PR crap so i'm liking Bradley Cooper a little bit more for giving us a little bit of truth.

Paul Walker once said Jessica Alba has a great ass and is also a pain in the ass. I think they were also friendly with each other. Being famous young does sound really difficult.

• Useful 2

Regarding Oscar nominations I swear each year it's always the same people or people I have never heard of.  

I appreciate when it's people I've never heard of since they're usually up and coming actors, actors in non-American films or who are finally breaking into American films, theatre actors moving into film, etc. I don't hate Meryl Streep (Death Becomes Her is still iconic) but she did not deserve all those nominations.

• Useful 1
21 hours ago, aradia22 said:

https://www.gawker.com/celebrity/ottessa-mosfegh-donates-3000-words-to-the-gq-brad-pitt-image-rehabilitation-project

Sometimes when the woman who writes questionable books about shit is writing a GQ profile on the troubled, brilliant actor on his image rehab journey, I do get the whole Hollywood elite/intelligentsia these people and the system that upholds them are corrupt and broken thing. 

Whoever wrote that article seems like an asshole.  From the snideness in tone.  I assume it's an opinion piece and not someone doing any kind of reporting, because damn.

Like, I have no issue if the person doesn't like Brad Pitt, or the author of the GQ article, but ...

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

I read the GQ article and I can;t front, the tone, the prose... it makes me giggle because it is ripe for parody.  There is a fatuousness to it.  Also, yeah, It is blatant image rehab and the writing is that text-book elite magazine writing that is very much 'let me paint you a picture of this whole person' complete with over descriptions of the home and what they are wearing...

When he welcomes me in, Pitt is wearing neutral tones, draped khaki trousers and a loose white T-shirt, like a man trying to camouflage himself in a wheat field. The colors call to mind the Midwest, big skies. Pitt grew up in the Ozarks, a place he speaks about with reverie. A scented candle perfumes the kitchen where he cheerfully offers me a beverage: tea, coffee, water, juice, booze. I’m sober, like Pitt, who hasn’t had a drink in almost six years. I take water, as does he.

Also the pictures are downright hideous. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, ouinason said:

See, you wrote that without being hateful and snide, because you are not an asshole.

The writer of the GQ piece just had a book released this week that got a very snarky review in the NYT.  The Gawker author was skewering her as well as Pitt.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DearEvette said:

Also the pictures are downright hideous. 

Lots of jokes on Twitter about how he bad that cover photo is.

I'm sorry, but if you can't photograph Brad Pitt to look good, you need to quit photography.

2 hours ago, aradia22 said:

I don't hate Meryl Streep (Death Becomes Her is still iconic) but she did not deserve all those nominations.

DBH is one of Meryl's worst received movies and you still call it iconic.  That just shows how great she is. I'm a Meryl stan, I think she deserved all those nominations and more.  But I know a lot of people think she's overrated.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, Blergh said:

So Mr. Cooper has no options but to either broadcast and take umbrage over an anonymous  left-handed compliment as though he'd been given the worst possible public insult OR become a total kiss-up Hollywood phony? What's wrong with being truthful, tactful and having discretion- especially about whether to share with the world every non-worshipful remark one has heard others make? 

He shared the way he interpreted it and how he felt. Whether anyone thinks his feelings about it are rational or not, he felt how he felt.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, SnapHappy said:

You bitch to your friends, complain to your family & unload on your therapist.  Sniveling to the media, even under the guise of "talking with your buddies" is just petty to me. 

Special butthurt snowflake can take his daughter to her exclusive private school, have his business manager pay his bills and go get his facials & Botox on the way to his European vacation between films. 

Meanwhile, we masses will struggle with medical coverage, worry about our neighborhood school lunches, gun violence in our streets and deal with trying to put gas in the car & groceries in the fridge.  

But by all means Bradley, live your truth and make sure the world knows how poorly you're treated. 

I don’t think it makes him a “snowflake” that he felt angry and hurt by what she said. We all have insecurities and it’s not necessary to hide them when asked, imo. 

• Love 18
55 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I'm a Meryl stan, I think she deserved all those nominations and more. 

Save me a place at your table please.  I need her to win more Oscars so that Katharine Hepburn no longer holds the record.  Talk about overrated!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

DBH is one of Meryl's worst received movies and you still call it iconic.  That just shows how great she is. I'm a Meryl stan, I think she deserved all those nominations and more.  But I know a lot of people think she's overrated.

I just have more of a sense of humor than The Devil Wears Prada, Julie & Julia, The Iron Lady, Into the Woods, Florence Foster Jenkins... Besides, it's not like I'm out here stanning She-Devil. 

37 minutes ago, Crs97 said:

Save me a place at your table please.  I need her to win more Oscars so that Katharine Hepburn no longer holds the record.  Talk about overrated!

As a Kate Hepburn fan, I’m a bit offended.  Kate is the greatest.

• Love 16

Katherine Hepburn has a pretty amazing brownie recipe. Meryl Streep will always suffer in comparison for that alone for me. 😂

If Meryl can bring it with the brownies, I'm willing to reevaluate. 😇

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Lots of jokes on Twitter about how he bad that cover photo is.

I'm sorry, but if you can't photograph Brad Pitt to look good, you need to quit photography.

After seeing you're comment and others here, I had to Google it. Holy crap! What were they thinking?

• LOL 3

okay, you all got me curious. Holy HELL! Are we sure that's Brad and not his Madame Tussaud's wax dummy? Maybe Brad didn't have time to sit for the photo so he got his wax dummy to stand in. 

Not gonna lie, might be having nightmares tonight about being attacked my a giant Brad Pitt ventriloquist's dummy.

• LOL 16
25 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

okay, you all got me curious. Holy HELL! Are we sure that's Brad and not his Madame Tussaud's wax dummy? Maybe Brad didn't have time to sit for the photo so he got his wax dummy to stand in. 

Not gonna lie, might be having nightmares tonight about being attacked my a giant Brad Pitt ventriloquist's dummy.

Well, that’s terrifying. Did he bore himself into a stupor before taking the picture? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

LDBH is one of Meryl's worst received movies and you still call it iconic.  That just shows how great she is. I'm a Meryl stan, I think she deserved all those nominations and more.  But I know a lot of people think she's overrated.

I don't think Meryl Streep is overrated but I do question the oversaturation.  On the one hand, I get it.  If Streep wants to be in your movie you cast her.  Duh.  Some things aren't rocket surgery.  However, I also wonder if this isn't another component of laziness/risk aversion on the part of Hollywood.  Was someone like Bernadette Peters even considered for Into the Woods?*  And it's entirely possible that she wouldn't have wanted to do it anyway, for any myriad of reasons, but it does make me wonder.  

*Vanessa Williams also played the role on stage and could have been an inspired choice.

Edited by kiddo82
  • Love 13
(edited)
18 minutes ago, kiddo82 said:

I don't think Meryl Streep is overrated but I do question the oversaturation.    

Of course, I understand that part.  Producers/whoever is in charge of casting are extremely lazy, uncreative people.  Someone will play a parking attendant and then only be hired as a parking attendant after that.  When I hear about casting stories so many of them are ridiculous.  I will never get over the Wikipedia entry for "Oblivion" which states that they only considered about 5 thin beautiful white women 20-30 years younger than Tom Cruise to play opposite him 🙄🙄🙄. Acting ability was in no way a factor, which it definitely is when people cast Meryl Streep.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, kiddo82 said:

I don't think Meryl Streep is overrated but I do question the oversaturation.  On the one hand, I get it.  If Streep wants to be in your movie you cast her.  Duh.  However, I also wonder if this isn't another component of laziness/risk aversion on the part of Hollywood.  Was someone like Bernadette Peters even considered for Into the Woods?  And it's entirely possible that she wouldn't have wanted to do it anyway, for any myriad of reasons, but it does make me wonder.  

Well said. I find it unfortunate that Hollywood has so little creativity when it comes to casting because it nearly always creates a backlash with the public, particularly with actresses. It’s sad to me how actresses have become huge stars, are over saturated, become disliked for the very things they were originally loved for and then have to take a step back. Jennifer Lawrence and Anne Hathaway are two recent examples that come to mind but there are so many more. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Acting ability was in no way a factor, which it definitely is when people cast Meryl Streep.

No arguments from me on that.  I just don't believe that she should be the only one considered for roles for women of a certain age as if she's the only one who could pull off said role.  But I don't hate the player.  And more credit where it's due, she still seems to be having a ton of fun out there.  It isn't only prestige piece after prestige piece.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Zella said:

I just looked up that GQ cover. Holy shit it is bad. It looks like they embalmed a wax figurine of Brad Pitt! 

Not just the cover.  Every picture in the magazine is uniformly bad.  Now, I am no Brad Pitt fan, but even I can't deny that he is a good looking guy.  But those pictures make him look like some greasy 70s era aging D-list creeper or what you think a bad kiddie toucher should look like. 

• Love 9
(edited)
10 minutes ago, kiddo82 said:

And more credit where it's due, she still seems to be having a ton of fun out there.  It isn't only prestige piece after prestige piece.

That's true, she is very versatile.  She plays a bad person way more than Tom Hanks does, for example!  I love Tom Hanks but how many movies can you make about World War 2?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 4
(edited)
18 hours ago, xfuse said:

I'm willing to bet some of that stress and stuff going on involved working with Michael Weatherly who Jessica also ended up engaged to for a while when they were doing the show Dark Angel. I don't think Jensen was part of that show from the start. Jessica was in her late teens when that show started and Weatherly was in his 30's, divorced and had a kid.

17 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Paul Walker once said Jessica Alba has a great ass and is also a pain in the ass. I think they were also friendly with each other. Being famous young does sound really difficult.

I wish I hadn't found out about Paul's proclivity for underage girls. I'd prefer if he hadn't ever thought that it was ok to entertain any kind of relationship with them outside of being a father to one. It's colored my view regarding things shared about him especially in regards to women since. 

14 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

I don’t think it makes him a “snowflake” that he felt angry and hurt by what she said. We all have insecurities and it’s not necessary to hide them when asked, imo. 

Years of expecting famous people to just accept stuff without reacting and wanting them to keep quiet about things is part of the reason the business became so predatory. Especially in regards to women and children. It's also why the casting couch became disgustingly normalized in everyday culture for decades. 

Don't get me wrong I don't deny that fame along with money can also make some people really obnoxious and give them a sense of entitlement. Saying no and being able to refuse the rich along with people in power without potentially life changing consequences needs to become normalized too. 

Edited by Jaded
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, Jaded said:

Years of expecting famous people to just accept stuff without reacting and wanting them to keep quiet about things is part of the reason the business became so predatory. Especially in regards to women and children. It's also why the casting couch became disgustingly normalized in everyday culture for decades. 

It's like what's her face telling Lebron James to shut up and dribble.  Famous people are human beings and they have thoughts and feelings and opinions and if they want to tell people then they should.  I must say I find it odd that people have a problem with Bradley Cooper telling stories about how two other famous people (who he did not name) were not so kind to him when celebs routinely dis each other on social media and have Twitter feuds over imaginary slights and nobody blinks an eye.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

That's true, she is very versatile.  She plays a bad person way more than Tom Hanks does, for example!  I love Tom Hanks but how many movies can you make about World War 2?

Tom hanks :  challenge accepted!!  

(About world War ii movies)  

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, DearEvette said:

Not just the cover.  Every picture in the magazine is uniformly bad.  Now, I am no Brad Pitt fan, but even I can't deny that he is a good looking guy.  But those pictures make him look like some greasy 70s era aging D-list creeper or what you think a bad kiddie toucher should look like. 

Perhaps Angelina wrangled these pics.  Is there another/more courtroom drama in the offing?  Jury manipulation ftw!

Clearly, this was designed to do exactly what it has done; get folks talking about GQ and/or whatever project he's promoting.  

I feel dirty.

bp.jpg

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1