Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E13: Week 13

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, TheFinalRose said:

Never saw Chris Harrison forget his poker face before upon greeting the F1. But this time he definitely did.  

I’m telling you he’s relieved. Colton, Hannah b, Peter, Clare...

back to the train wreck with Matt no doubt 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I can’t with the absurdity of this show . Every single thing about it is just so scripted . The Brendan / Neil lane thing , Ben showing up again and Tayshia pretending to be into him again , just every little thing . I only watch it so I know who the people are on bachelor in paradise . 

To be honest both Ben and Zac creep me out . I loved Brendan and Ivan. 

Wasn't sure about Brendan, but after listening to him on the podcast yeah he and Ivan were the best. Ironically they asked Brendan who was the best for her and he said Ivan.....even though he liked Ben and Zac a lot.   He also said he likes and has a history of dating ethnic women.....

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Her speaking voice drives me crazy! She reminds me so much of Kim Kardashian. Maybe that's why I can't warm up to her? It's this grating valley girl/little girl way of articulating things.

I miss Brendan. Really dull finale. Hope Bachelor is better!

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, seasons said:

Good grief, Ben has an incredible body. But those eyes.

a5700d3a18a96bd913335aed995d3c95.jpg

Whoops! Not anymore!

Not to be nasty, but the combination of his forehead and eyes reminds me of Frankenstein. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Wow....she freaked me out there for a minute, fooled me totally with her but. First time a lead has done that.  Totally agree Chris let Zac know he as the winner when he got out of the car with that nod. There stress and emotion is freaking me out.  Are they really happy? Their words to each other are awesome, but she LOOKS unsure.

are these her happy tears?  I want them to make it if he really is all that that he seems.  Her yes is the most sincere yes I've heard from any woman on this show.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, adore said:

Her speaking voice drives me crazy! She reminds me so much of Kim Kardashian. Maybe that's why I can't warm up to her? It's this grating valley girl/little girl way of articulating things.

I miss Brendan. Really dull finale. Hope Bachelor is better!

This!  Every time she talks I roll my eyes. 

I doubt they’ll make it to the altar but COVID will definitely slow that down if they do which will give them time for doubt to set in.

I’m excited about Matt-somebody from my neck of the woods. Definitely eye candy. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Love 2

So they don’t even get a video reunion at the end?   There was plenty of footage they could have taken out to make time.  I mean Clare even got her moment...

Edited by alexa
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I think if circumstances were different, and they didn’t name Matt as The Bachelor, Ivan would have been a very strong contender for the lead. 

Nah, they made sure Ben had that spot. 

1 minute ago, Thumper said:

Previews for next Bachelor.  He is handsome, but the “drama” from the women is too much.  Not sure I can do it.

Yes, seems like a part of the Bravo franchise!

Matt is a very nice looking guy.

• Love 1

I think Zac is cute, but not handsome.   He also seems pretty sweet and fun.  I think it would be really sweet if they actually made it work.

I loved both Brendan and Ivan...and going back, Riley, too.  She really had a mostly good group of guys.

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Previews for next Bachelor.  He is handsome, but the “drama” from the women is too much.  Not sure I can do it.

Ok, I just posted that Zac and Tayshia had me Here for the Right Reasons, but that incredibly dramatic preview got me right back into Wrong Reasons mode. This is going to be juicy!

• LOL 9
  • Love 8

Ah, I'm a sap. I hope they make it. I really like Zac and I like Tayshia more when she's with him. I actually buy that he really is crazy about her, which is rare for this show. 

I also like that she made her mind up pretty quickly and sent home Ben after talking to her Dad (despite the editing, she was wearing the same outfit so it seems it was right after that conversation). I think it's a good sign when the lead is pretty sure about the F1 before the last possible moment. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Dehumidifier said:

Ivan is an engineer. Science oriented. I'm guessing he is an atheist. That would be a bigger issue than a denominational one.

Brilliant observation.  I think you nailed it.

Is Ben seriously going to be Bachelor?  Is that actually true?!?!?!???!  I know that Matt James is the next one but please don't scare me like that unless you have real info.

How were Tayshia's season's ratings?  I want more non-white Bachelors and Bachelorettes.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 2

Some of the side-attractions may have been well-scripted this season, but the relationship between Tayshia and Zac feels real. I too enjoyed a more adult version of this show for a change.

Both Tayshia and Zac are articulate and that was a um, you know, ahh, you know,  a very nice surprise!

I like them together and hope they are one of the show's few success stories.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

That's it? An old-fashioned love story ending?  Does. Not. Compute. With. This. Franchise. 

Maybe they figured 2020 gave us enough BS and decided to give this season an optimistic edit.

Fuck it. I'll take it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 16

They’ll be on GMA tomorrow. Curious to see how they are. I think body language says a lot in these post show interviews. Of course, it will probably be via satellite, so......

Edited by nutty1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, catrice2 said:

I could not watch this every season. I become an ugly person watching this show....or at least I let the ugly out.  Maybe I am the one that needs therapy and self reflection....🤔

I think that’s what this forum is for, maybe? LOL 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Just now, SHD said:

I think that’s what this forum is for, maybe? LOL 

@SHDNah a lot of people resent the snarking. If you are not 100% on board with thinking these people are great and real and honest it is rough.  

Ivan is such a gentleman that when he puts out something it will be without any hint of bitterness and something nice about her and the show....which is more than they deserve.   I don't blame Tayshia for her feelings,  I do blame her for how she played along with the BS. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Dehumidifier said:

Ivan is an engineer. Science oriented. I'm guessing he is an atheist. That would be a bigger issue than a denominational one.

That was confusing.  Would like to know more.  Just because an engineer and science-oriented, does  not mean atheist.  Witness my dad and brother.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Thumper said:

That was confusing.  Would like to know more.  Just because an engineer and science-oriented, does  not mean atheist.  Witness my dad and brother.

Whatever it is it is BS.   It was a convenient reason to not make her look bad,  100% 

• Love 4

I admit it, I have started rooting for Zac and Tayshia, they really seem like they are a good match, and are actually going to try and make it work, and not just for the bump in Instagram followers. Have they at long last, and after much ridiculous drama, found a real Right Reasons couple for me to root for?!? Is this a Christmas miracle?

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
14 minutes ago, catrice2 said:

Ivan is such a gentleman that when he puts out something it will be without any hint of bitterness and something nice about her and the show....which is more than they deserve.   I don't blame Tayshia for her feelings,  I do blame her for how she played along with the BS. 

Don't you think Ivan played along with the BS too?  I mean, for all he claimed he loved Tayshia, he really didn't seem all that broken up about the split.  He didn't even try to change her mind when she brought up religion.  He was like "yeah I knew that was important to you.  Sorry I didn't mention religion earlier. You deserve to be happy.  Bye!" Not even a hint of tears in the car and those producers try to get tears. 

They all play hoping to get something out of it.  Most of the time it's exposure.  For the lucky few, it's a real relationship. 

Even when they're authentic, they are more likely to give into doing something the producers want.  It's just with the leads, more is expected.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12