Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E13: Week 13

• Start Topic

After a shocking rose ceremony, Tayshia is excited to introduce the remaining bachelors to her family. Her father voices concerns that she might make a big mistake. When proposal day arrives, Tayshia is so overcome with emotion that not even Chris Harrison can read her tears.

Airs December 22nd.

I'm sick of people being allowed, told to come back.  And I really hate the way Ben grabs her neck to keep her from leaving so he can kiss her.  He's done that before.

In the tradition of all previous meet the parents, whoever her parents hate is who she'll pick....right?

• Love 8

At this rate, every guy Tayshia ever sent home might as well come back  for another shot. She really is the opposite of Clare. Clare didn’t want anyone but Dale; Tayshia will just accept everyone coming back. Or maybe this hotel actually is haunted. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. It’s like the guys drive off in the limo and end up back at the next rose ceremony.

• LOL 20
  • Love 4

I do not like Ben. I just get some very creepy, controlling vibes from him and something about him just makes me sick. Like if I didn’t do his bidding, he may threaten to off himself and blame it on me. I don’t know the guy and that’s a really harsh thing to say but that’s just how I feel. 

• Love 16

I guess the guys will never learn that no means no.  And Tayshia, send him back. Your instincts were right the first time. Don’t reward his bad behavior. If he couldn’t get his shit together until now, he is not the right guy for you and it’s so unfair to the other guys. I’m confident that whomever she chooses, the relationship will go belly up. I’m really starting to wonder if she just isn’t very intelligent. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Now, she hasn't mentioned religion with anyone...and in most religions suicide is a no no, so we are supposed to believe this is about religion?  She who mentions her faith is so important?   This edit was so that people didn't blame Tayshia!!!! WTF!!

• Love 6

Once again, she is calmer sending someone home that she had really strong feelings for and a good connection with, than she did sending someone home we saw her have 2 whole sentences with.

How can Zac not know he's the winner at this point.  You don't pick the person you already sent home and who you know has issues over the person who has been open with you the whole time.

Now I want to know what the problem with Ivan was.  His he muslim?  Is she?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I agree it is just an excuse so she doesn’t feel bad about keeping Ben.  Otherwise they both would have mentioned this issue, and Ivan just said he could see marrying her.  This season is so stupid!

• Love 3
Just now, Ripley68 said:

Once again, she is calmer sending someone home that she had really strong feelings for and a good connection with, than she did sending someone home we saw her have 2 whole sentences with.

How can Zac not know he's the winner at this point.  You don't pick the person you already sent home and who you know has issues over the person who has been open with you the whole time.

Exactly...she's all over the street with Blake and Riley...I call BS on Tayshia.    I would never be happy about taking a mess like Ben home. Why did he have to go?  Have the balls and call it like Claire did.    She is a producer plant and truly disgusting to me at this moment.   

Just now, catrice2 said:

Now, she hasn't mentioned religion with anyone...and in most religions suicide is a no no, so we are supposed to believe this is about religion?  She who mentions her faith is so important?   This edit was so that people didn't blame Tayshia!!!! WTF!!

We don’t know that she hasn’t mentioned it...we only see 10 minutes out of 2 to 3 hour dates.  

And every profile I have read about Tayshia has mentioned the importance of her faith, but I don’t think I’ve ever heard her mention it before. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

This show never lets us hear about religious or political differences. The closest we got is Sean Lowe's Born-Again Virgin crock of I mean story line. Maybe they'll ask her about her church goin' on GMA tomorrow morning.

• Love 6
Just now, DEL901 said:

We don’t know that she hasn’t mentioned it...we only see 10 minutes out of 2 to 3 hour dates.  

And every profile I have read about Tayshia has mentioned the importance of her faith, but I don’t think I’ve ever heard her mention it before. 

Nah, she has said it a couple of times that I saw, but never elaborated.  If it was so important to her you bring that up BEFORE fantasy suites. I wouldn't even take someone who was not aligned before I might potentially sleep with them. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Ripley68 said:

She seems to not do her crying, or even reacting, in front of the guys. She waits till they're gone or excuses herself and leaves the room. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Zac, producers, Ben, Ivan everyone knows Zac is the winner. Ben is back because the producer asked to give them some drama for the finale. Because this is game over for Zac. I guess they couldn’t let their back up bachelorette leave early too. 

• Love 2

Ben impresses the fam by going to West Point.

Tell 'em about your "leaving" the military, your 400 pounds, your two suicide attempts. Go ahead Ben, impress the fam some more.

Dad likes his West Point background. I want to know what he thinks about the rest of Ben's back story.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I mentioned in another thread tayshia talks about her faith a lot off the show so I was curious why we didn’t see that on her season. Producers might’ve cut because we’ve had religious storylines two years in a row (Peter/Madi and Hannah/Luke)

• Love 6

He left West Point?  Why?  I thought he was in the military for 12 years or something.  Hmm...I may be wrong.  We all know Zac is the winner at this point (unless Brendan mysteriously shows up), but they are giving Ben a ringer right now.  I'm laughing at myself, because I remember T's dad from when she was a contestant.

Okay, so, they said nice things about him.  He's definitely not winning.

Edited by Ripley68

Ben practicing his lines to be able to prepare for what the parents are going to ask...and the only thing he can say is that she is "incredible and doesn't say why....he also keeps talking about how HE feels. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, catrice2 said:

I am worried about religion, but I am dating and potentially sleeping with multiple men.....you gotta love it! 

We had a very religious bachelor. He didn’t sleep with anyone. He was abstinent. He’s the only bachelor still with the woman he chose.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Ben is confusing Tayshia and Clare. Clare was the one who told you to “show up.” Ben is fake. I’m rooting for Zac, which if you asked me last week I wouldn’t have anticipated I’d be Team Zac.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11