Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E13: Week 13

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, Ripley68 said:

How can Zac not know he's the winner at this point.  You don't pick the person you already sent home and who you know has issues over the person who has been open with you the whole time.

I think he did the minute Ivan didn't come back.  He's saying the right things in the talking heads about doubt but I think he knew.

47 minutes ago, catrice2 said:

Nah, she has said it a couple of times that I saw, but never elaborated.  If it was so important to her you bring that up BEFORE fantasy suites. I wouldn't even take someone who was not aligned before I might potentially sleep with them. 

I think she did.  Ivan said something about not bringing it up

40 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I think Ben is confusing T and Clare who asked guys to “show up” for her.

Ha.  Tayshia did say something like that too.  The theme of the season had already been written. 

37 minutes ago, seasons said:

Great idea to race on a scooter in 4 inch heels. 

She did well.

"What can I do to help you?"  Is it weird that I want to see an empathetic bachelor?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

This show is so predictable in its “unpredictability”. Ben is one weird dude. 
Tayshia putting the feelers about being a sahm was interesting. She seems like she’d prepping him for not wanting to get a job. 

Yeah, I don't see her being happy as a waitress, Zac.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Me thinking about how much I love God and my husband won't move from the couch on Sunday....about how my dad was a good man but rarely went to church  and my mother, siblings and I I were in. Church, Sunday School and Vacation Bible school., the Choir,  Youth group...etc...and they were together 41 years before she died. 

How people marry and convert to the other religion all the time.   How religion is a no go but other things are not. Everyone is different. 

By the way, the way I feel about Rachel  is no secret, but I listened to a couple of podcasts she did and I understand her better. She 100% confirmed a lot of my speculation...and she happened to mention that she and Bryan worship differently and that she finally had to ask herself if he was a good man with all the morals and values that she cared about, how much of deal breaker that was.  I respected her a little more after that and that was three days before this episode and that BS excuse. 

Tayshia is using that so she doesn't get backlash because she and the producers know what she did was suspect......as my mom always said there is the right way to do the wrong thing. 

Edited by catrice2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, EllenB said:

Ben who?

Right. 

Tayshia putting the feelers about being a sahm was interesting. She seems like she’d prepping him for not wanting to get a job. 

rumor has it his family is loaded. She can help him with his addiction treatment facilities. She’s good with people. Might be perfect set up for her actually. 

• Useful 1

I have the attention span of a gnat when it comes to this show, so did she say she wanted to be a sahm?  Because, if so, that was one of the issues her ex had, that she didn't want to work. 

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I have the attention span of a gnat when it comes to this show, so did she say she wanted to be a sahm?  Because, if so, that was one of the issues her ex had, that she didn't want to work. 

I totally missing the last few minutes and kept reading the boards and Twitter. What did they talk about? What job she would have?  See these are things I would have already talked about in Fantasy Suites. So that I am clear, with me the only thing happening in Fantasy Suites would have been some old fashion grilling. 

What is a sahm?   With 5 kids she either plans not to work or she wants someone wealthy enough that she can't work. She'll be one of those having an Instagram and Youtube of "The Clark Family." 

Edited by catrice2
13 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I stepped away for several minutes but wait a minute, she takes dancing lessons with Zac but all Ben got was a scooter ride?  Did Zac to any activities with her family?

So this is a separate date from the meet the parents.  Zac just happened to go first.  I'm guessing she and Ben will also have a final date.

4 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

Wow Zac. Listening to the whole "I'm not going to run" talk I was actually feeling that Tayshia is a lucky woman. I hope he is real, he seems real.  Ben hasn't been on this show for the past hour, has he? 

The way he linked it to his sobriety was really introspective.   It made me think that this is one well written drama until I think about Ben's rehearsed love declarations to the parents. So maybe Zac is that good.

• Love 3
Just now, Kiss my mutt said:

How do we know Zac’s family is loaded? 

On a social media bachelor account they found his fathers tech company. They said it was worth 300 million. No clue how true it is. On Instagram they definitely come off as wealthy but I didn’t think they were that loaded.

• Useful 4

This seems off sequence. Isn’t this the same dress she was wearing earlier with her dad?

Yes! That means her date with Zac was after she’d already sent Ben home, again!

Edited by dizzyd
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Her "date" with Ben she's wearing what she was wearing when her dad came to talk her out of a proposal.  This is being shown in weird order. 

I do like it when the lead cuts the 2nd place before the rose ceremony.  I don't like them going through the humiliation of the fake proposal.  I know TPTB want the drama of not knowing who is picked.  Maybe they could show it right before the winner steps out of the car?  I was typing...did she tell Ben she fell in love with Zac?

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

On the couch she said something like what if I want to be a stay at home mom or not have a really important job.  Not her exact words but Zach said if you want to be a sahm or just work as a waitress that’s fine. Something to that effect. 

• Love 3

On the couch she said something like what if I want to be a stay at home mom or not have a really important job.  Not her exact words but Zach said if you want to be a sahm or just work as a waitress that’s fine. Something to that effect. 

Thanks, her ex said she didn't want to work, which is fine if you can afford it, but the ex seemed to think it was a problem.  

• Love 5

So did he really throw in the "now I can cry" thing at the end? 🤣  Tayshia has really changed him!  Lawd.........we really had to suffer through him meeting the parents for this?  This just proves it is the producers.....she knew at the rose ceremony and should have let both Ivan and Ben go...they already knew, but they were determined not to let Ivan be final two!!!   They wanted to drag out Ben's arc and she went along with it.   Either that or her ego was so boosted by the fact that he came back and begged her.  If Zac's family is rich that explains everything.  Tayshia strikes me as a person who has been told she is a princess her whole life and wants a fairytale.....and what better way to prove to those who you have been trying to "show you matter" while being different in Orange County than by having more MONEY than them? 

Also, it took Zac 10 years to thank his Angel who is working in the same bank and wasn't hard to find? When she SAVED HIS LIFE?   Coincidentally just in time to get some press out of it.  I'll bet this was also show driven.  If he wanted to do that and it meant so much to him he had TEN years.  Are any of these people even close to real? 

I hope Ivan gets publicity to help start his charity and I won't blame him for milking it for all it is worth.

Edited by catrice2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Am I watching the right show? I swear I just saw about a half hour of adults having meaningful conversations, then one of those adults letting someone else go as kindly as possible. What's the name of this program?

• LOL 13
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, EllenB said:

Am I watching the right show? I swear I just saw about a half hour of adults having meaningful conversations, then one of those adults letting someone else go as kindly as possible. What's the name of this program?

Tayshia has truly pleasantly surprised me all year. Yes there was some producer prodding they could’ve kept but it didn’t overtake the season. I think *knock on wood* we are getting a nice normal happy ending. How many seasons has it been?

• Love 11

That looked like Big Pete driving T's limo.

It still freaks me that those long gowns drag on the dirty dirt ground. I know the show will take care of it (and the cleaning bill!), but the practical side of me says to stop it and not let it happen.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, catrice2 said:

So did he really throw in the "now I can cry" thing at the end? 🤣  Tayshia has really changed him!  Lawd.........we really had to suffer through him meeting the parents for this?  This just proves it is the producers.....she knew at the rose ceremony and should have let both Ivan and Ben go...they already knew, but they were determined not to let Ivan be final two!!!   They wanted to drag out Ben's arc and she went along with it.   Either that or her ego was so boosted by the fact that he came back and begged her.  If Zac's family is reach that explains everything.  Tayshia strikes me as a person who has been told she is a princess her whole life and wants a fairytale.....and what better way to prove to those who you have been trying to "show you matter" while being different in Orange County than by having more MONEY than them? 

Also, it took Zac 10 years to thank his Angel who is working in the same bank and wasn't hard to find? When she SAVED HIS LIFE?   Coincidentally just in time to get some press out of it.  I'll bet this was also show driven.  If he wanted to do that and it meant so much to him he had TEN years.  Are any of these people even close to real? 

I hope Ivan gets publicity to help start his charity and I won't blame him for milking it for all it is worth.

I think I have not been paying attention.  Missed most of this.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

On a social media bachelor account they found his fathers tech company. They said it was worth 300 million. No clue how true it is. On Instagram they definitely come off as wealthy but I didn’t think they were that loaded.

The internet is UNMATCHED for rooting out stuff. It is kind of scary. I know a lot of it is trash and bad information, but a lot of it is accurate.  

1 minute ago, dirtypop90 said:

I don’t like him but actually thought he sounded relieved. Even Chris must want a break from the drama every now and then

Maybe I'd forgotten what his normal speaking voice sounded like! 😁

I think Clare and Tayshia were probably pretty similar in that both knew pretty damn earlyish who would be their F1.  Only difference?  Tayshia was willing to play her part until the end. But only just barely.

She avoided so many rose ceremonies towards the end which I appreciated.   The breakups were quite nice and respectful for the most part.

Props I will give this season---they actually let the F1 look like the F1. It was their love story.

• Love 14

Do these guys know any word other than incredible?  I need a man with an extensive vocabulary....especially when it comes to describing ME!!

1 minute ago, Irlandesa said:

I think Clare and Tayshia were probably pretty similar in that both knew pretty damn earlyish who would be their F1.  Only difference?  Tayshia was willing to play her part until the end. But only just barely.

She avoided so many rose ceremonies towards the end which I appreciated.   The breakups were quite nice and respectful for the most part.

Props I will give this season---they actually let the F1 look like the F1. It was their love story.

I agree with 1/2 of this. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

The proposal part is such a letdown knowing who it is. Yawn. Unless she turns him down. Then I’ll perk up. 

I would like it better if Zac said he didn't want to marry her but they could be friends. A la Juan Pablo! Best Ending EVAH!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I can’t with the absurdity of this show . Every single thing about it is just so scripted . The Brendan / Neil lane thing , Ben showing up again and Tayshia pretending to be into him again , just every little thing . I only watch it so I know who the people are on bachelor in paradise . 

To be honest both Ben and Zac creep me out . I loved Brendan and Ivan. 

• Love 8

The proposal part is such a letdown knowing who it is. Yawn. Unless she turns him down. Then I’ll perk up. 

I find it refreshingly adult and normal after several crap seasons.

• Love 7