Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E13: Week 13

• Start Topic

Hmmm she just said she wanted him to say ILY, after previously saying that she wasn't looking for an ILY from him.....but now that he has said it she keeps him....even though NO ONE ELSE had said I love you....And she is falling in love after she told Brendan he was the one from the start.......she learned her lines...

• Love 2
1 minute ago, seasons said:

Great idea to race on a scooter in 4 inch heels. 

Ben also had the scooter date, rode them to crush the pinatas. Ben's a scooter-kinda guy.

Dad was wearing a helmet but I didn't notice if T and B were. Not that it matters.

• Love 2

I keep trying to figure out the timeline of Ben's history. Was the weight thing WAAAY before West Point, since the military is strict about weight. So, is West Point 4 years, and how long was he on active duty after that? And how long has he been out of the military? Plus his other issues took a year or two - it just seems like a heck of a lot is stuff crammed into not enough adult years.

For those who think sex and religion don't mix - BWAHAHAHA! Not everyone is a member of a Rootin' Rootin' Holy Roller extreme denomination. Plenty of mainstream Christians have healthy, guilt-free personal lives.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

Ben also had the scooter date, rode them to crush the pinatas. Ben's a scooter-kinda guy.

Dad was wearing a helmet but I didn't notice if T and B were. Not that it matters.

Notice how HE was the one to say we are out of here to HER family?    And since we were not shown a fantasy suite or any other conversation, did she ask him about religion?  Although that would be pointless because he would say whatever she wants him to hear.    

Edited by catrice2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Ripley68 said:

I"m a little worried.  We're only a half hour in, Zac's date isn't going to take an hour and a half.  What crap are they going to throw at T and us now?

Don’t we have to do some sort of catch up? I know there is no ATFR. But surely there will be a zoom call or something the last segment, no?

• Love 1

It goes to show how bad the editing is if they know viewers will see a conversation ending a relationship due to religious reasons, but yet never bother to add in anything about it.  On Facebook everyone keeps asking the same question.  One person does keep answering that he is atheist, as if they know this....so I guess as speculated here and there, that is the answer.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Ripley68 said:

I"m a little worried.  We're only a half hour in, Zac's date isn't going to take an hour and a half.  What crap are they going to throw at T and us now?

Well, after Zac meets the fam, they have to hang out with Neil Lane some more, then go on the dreaded proposal limo ride. Then there's the appropriate break down/crazy happiness celebration. TPTB could stretch that into three hours, no problem!

• LOL 6

Two thoughts so far:

1. Pretty sure she was dead set on giving Ivan one of the two roses before Ben showed up. Weird to all of a sudden send him home over something that came up during the FS. Just seems really fake and inauthentic. Just tell the man the truth.

2. I love Tayshia's dad. He is such a gem!

Edited by AllyCat7
  • Love 5
Just now, saber5055 said:

Well, after Zac meets the fam, they have to hang out with Neil Lane some more, then go on the dreaded proposal limo ride. Then there's the appropriate break down/crazy happiness celebration. TPTB could stretch that into three hours, no problem!

Well notice she also said all along that FAMILY was the most important thing, yet Ben seems to have a strange family dynamic and she is not worried about that or what place his faith played in his difficulties.....but she is worried about Ivan.....So much BS

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Ripley68 said:

ATFR, I think

6 minutes ago, EllenB said:

I keep trying to figure out the timeline of Ben's history. Was the weight thing WAAAY before West Point, since the military is strict about weight. So, is West Point 4 years, and how long was he on active duty after that? And how long has he been out of the military? Plus his other issues took a year or two - it just seems like a heck of a lot is stuff crammed into not enough adult years.

For those who think sex and religion don't mix - BWAHAHAHA! Not everyone is a member of a Rootin' Rootin' Holy Roller extreme denomination. Plenty of mainstream Christians have healthy, guilt-free personal lives.

I think the weight problem was growing up.  And I was thinking about the military timeline too. West Point from 18 to 21/22.  Then service.  He did say he had planned on the military as a career but it didn’t work out or some such.  Also, don’t forget the back injury... I wasn’t sure if that was why he left the military or if it happened afterwards.   But if he is still in so much pain, how can he be a personal train/body builder without pharmaceutical help?  Anyone know how old he is?

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, catrice2 said:

Well notice she also said all along that FAMILY was the most important thing, yet Ben seems to have a strange family dynamic and she is not worried about that or what place his faith played in his difficulties.....but she is worried about Ivan.....So much BS

Atheism is harder to overlook, if true

but to me Ben is a producer pick for f2 and that’s all. I couldn’t fathom her choosing him either. They swapped two dead ends. IMO

• Love 2

The look she was giving Zac while introcucing him to her parents was so sweet!  What's Dad gonna say when he learns about his druggie past.  Ooooh......here it comes.  Dad is not going to be happy.  Zac just seems so "together," adult, confident.  I hope it really works if she picks him (which it looks like she is)

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

ATFR, I think

I think the weight problem was growing up.  And I was thinking about the military timeline too. West Point from 18 to 21/22.  Then service.  He did me the had planned on the military as a career but it didn’t work out or some such.  Also, don’t forget the back injury... I wasn’t sure if that was why he left the military or if it happened afterwards.   But if he is still in so much pain, how can he be a personal train/body builder without pharmaceutical help?

I think he said the eating disorder was at 15, which is why I keep saying he had problems BEFORE the military...people need to stop blaming the military!!! Fully evolved, emotional, articulate people are in or come from the military. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Ripley68 said:

Maybe Bennett’s coming back? Or Dale wants to throw his hat in the rink?

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

At this rate, every guy Tayshia ever sent home might as well come back  for another shot. She really is the opposite of Clare. Clare didn’t want anyone but Dale; Tayshia will just accept everyone coming back. Or maybe this hotel actually is haunted. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. It’s like the guys drive off in the limo and end up back at the next rose ceremony.

Lol they are oppsoites. But I can relate to T more than C. C fell in love in literally one week...maybe shorter!

18 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Ben is confusing Tayshia and Clare. Clare was the one who told you to “show up.” Ben is fake. I’m rooting for Zac, which if you asked me last week I wouldn’t have anticipated I’d be Team Zac.

Good observation! I think you are right!

• Love 6

So Dad didn't have this conversation with his daughter before she went on that season of The Bachelor, when she could have been proposed to and/or slept with the Bach, or when she went on BIP when she was hanging with JPJ? He's talking about her making a mistake NOW? Pops, you're some years too late for pete's sake.

This is not your daughter's first Fleiss rodeo.

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 4
  • Love 13

That was a majorly frankenbitten ITM.  Glad the tears were because of memories her dad brought up, and not angst over another guy.

Zac, "I am the one thing in life I can control!  I am inimitable I am an original."

Edited by Ripley68
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, bosawks said:

“Hey, we just don’t want you to fuck up again.”

"We just want you to make lots of Insta money and get a job on a major network, not get chained down to some loser who doesn't have any followers."

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I like her dad, but she is a grown woman.  It is no longer his job to look after her that way.  

I agree; maybe  he was the one who had to help her pick up the pieces last time and doesn’t want to go through it again.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Oh my. I doesn't matter.  No matter who she is with it isn't going to work out but she is going to milk it for as long as she can Instagram it and get free stuff.  COVID is messing up her plans to make  "splash" on the New York scene while prolonging things with Zac.  She would love to be in New York now Instagramming things.   So are we to believe a California girl who complained about moving with her first husband is going to live in New York or New Jersey?  I totally think Dad said more than what we saw...like you need to quit this reality stuff and find a man and stop forcing it. 

ok,I am projecting. That is what my dad would have said!  And worse..  Normally I wouldn't advocate for it, but I would find it strange in this environment not to tell her families their backstories....AND that to be shown.  

Edited by catrice2
  • Love 3
Just now, DEL901 said:

So...does this mean “the most dramatic ending ever” is they are getting married so they can show off their wedding dance before they forget the choreography?

God she looks like the type that would make one of those annoying choreographed cutesty dances. 

7 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Now THAT would have made this the best and most drah-mat-tic season EVAH!

Unless we have not been shown something does this mean that she and Ben do not sleep together? Because I 100 think she didn't with Ivan ( thank god for him) and Brendan left.   

• Love 1