Type keyword(s) to search

Jovi & Yara

• Start Topic

image.thumb.png.ab25434bd33fe51ec9f0a953d68b792e.png

90 Day Fiancé fans have already declared that Jovi (29) and Yara (25) are the Jorge and Anfisa Nava of the season. The New Orleans resident met Yara from Ukraine on a travel app. He wanted to globe-trot and hook up. Six months later, Yara became pregnant and Jovi proposed, but she sadly had a miscarriage shortly afterward. With their bond stronger than ever, Yara lands in America, where his mother and friends worry about how she'll fit into his wild bachelor lifestyle.

Edited by Christina
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, DEL901 said:

And how will she hand his job, four weeks on, four weeks off.  He has a very specialized skill, underwater robotics, so it isn’t like he can find another job easily.   

Isn't that the same type of storyline they played with Pao and whatshisname? He had a specialized job and well... he ended up quitting and living with her in Miami which has no work in his field.

• Love 7

When they showed the photos of him on vacation , he  was very attractive and so as she. They looked like a believable match. I don't know if it's his hair style in the more current filming but he doesn't look so good there.  He seems to make very good $ so that part may work for them but yeah, being her and being in a strange country left alone for 4 weeks at a time does not sound promising. I did think his mother was one of the more normal ones yet.

• Love 12

I wrote this in the live thread also, but, I have a friend that is an underwater welder and he makes so much money. He gets paid a ton and then gets hazard pay on top of that based on things like how much time you spend underwater and things like that. Jovi is most likely rolling in it, so he will have no trouble keeping up with her spending habits whatever they may be. The downside of course is that they go away for jobs for weeks at a time and live on oil rigs and when they come home they live hard. Drinking, drugs, women, whatever they like they do a lot of it. Probably because on the rigs they have nothing to do.

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

When do we have the "Subtitle this Thread" contest?  I want to submit one!!!

Jovi and Yari - This will NOT be Bon.

Jovi and Yara - You Give Love a Bad Name

Jovi and Yara - Livin' on a Prayer (and whiskey)

Edited by hookedontv
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
17 hours ago, Arynm said:

I wrote this in the live thread also, but, I have a friend that is an underwater welder and he makes so much money. He gets paid a ton and then gets hazard pay on top of that based on things like how much time you spend underwater and things like that. Jovi is most likely rolling in it, so he will have no trouble keeping up with her spending habits whatever they may be. The downside of course is that they go away for jobs for weeks at a time and live on oil rigs and when they come home they live hard. Drinking, drugs, women, whatever they like they do a lot of it. Probably because on the rigs they have nothing to do.

Very similar to all the rig workers, although he may get even more pay.   He is probably spending it at least as fast as he makes it with all his exotic vacays.

Totally unrelated,  I do not understand why she did not touch up her roots before coming to the US.   Is this a new way to wear hair that this old fuddy duddy clueless old lady in not aware of?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

When do we have the "Subtitle this Thread" contest?  I want to submit one!!!

Jovi and Yari - This will NOT be Bon.

1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

Jovi and Yara - You Give Love a Bad Name

Jovi and Yara - Livin' on a Prayer (and whiskey)

(Not Jon Bon) Jovi and Yara: Bon Ton Roulet

Jovi and Yara: Bored on the Bayou

Jovi and Yara: Cajun and Ragin'

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
27 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

That reminds me, dimwit Robert said on PT that alligators are found only in Florida.  Tell that to Louisiana lol.

Per Wikipedia, alligators are found in all of Florida and Louisiana; the southern parts of Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi; coastal South and North Carolina; East Texas, the southeast corner of Oklahoma, and the southern tip of Arkansas.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

There are many comments about Jovi proposing to Yara while scuba diving, and that he proposed after she told him she was pregnant. Yara has addressed it on her Instagram account, but I do not have the link, and she said that it was a proposal a year after her miscarriage and that she didn't scuba dive while pregnant.

Also, Jovi John Dufren and Yaroslava Zalohina received a marriage license in February 2020, but the screencap won't load.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Christina said:

Also, Jovi John Dufren and Yaroslava Zalohina received a marriage license in February 2020, but the screencap won't load.

Well, there are lots of guys on Lone Star Law who have fishing licenses, but they've never actually caught anything.  LOL.

• LOL 4

Jovid-19 answered some questions on his IG. Here is a sample, not included is that his mom says he is not named after Jon Bon Jovi and that his grandparents are fluent in Cajun French but he isn't.

0rrajnxire561.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&

x4yvnmxire561.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&

0lutcnxire561.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&

uk84bpxire561.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&

pqx03qxire561.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&

Wowsers that posted stretched out. It's Jihoon's fault, I'm sure.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Photos of Yara pre-nosejob can be seen here on Screenrant. Yara has been posting on her Instagram that she wants to be involved in make-up and clothing fashions and we can soon order from her online store.

And we're all shocked about her plans.

I created their couples thread early because I was going to post a behind the scenes photo from months ago about this couple, but then second guessed that it was these two. Now that the episode mentioned them marrying in Las Vegas, I think it is about them, but no longer have that link.

These two were seen filming in Vegas and Yara stands up, storms off, only takes about five steps before returning to the table. Then, does the same thing a second time. The people who were filming it with their cell phones said they were laughing it up between takes and clearly acting. 

And we're all shocked about the frauding.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 12/19/2020 at 7:30 PM, Christina said:

Photos of Yara pre-nosejob can be seen here on Screenrant. Yara has been posting on her Instagram that she wants to be involved in make-up and clothing fashions and we can soon order from her online store.

And we're all shocked about her plans.

I created their couples thread early because I was going to post a behind the scenes photo from months ago about this couple, but then second guessed that it was these two. Now that the episode mentioned them marrying in Las Vegas, I think it is about them, but no longer have that link.

These two were seen filming in Vegas and Yara stands up, storms off, only takes about five steps before returning to the table. Then, does the same thing a second time. The people who were filming it with their cell phones said they were laughing it up between takes and clearly acting. 

And we're all shocked about the frauding.

Yikes the first photo looks like Paris Hilton

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Looks like this wasn't Yara's first time at the proverbial reality TV rodeo:

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2560434/90-day-fiances-yara-seems-suspicious-after-video-from-former-reality-tv-appearance-surfaces

My name is Yaraslava, I'm 19 years old. I'm a big party girl. I love nightclubs very much. I also love rich men, foreigners preferably...It's very hard for me to believe in love, I don't know. At first I think it's love but in fact it turns out to be just sympathy for a person and it fades very quickly. Usually I meet foreigners when I walk down Khreshchatyk street, for example, it happens very often...It seems to me that they are, I don't know, better, more intelligent than Ukranian men. 

Apparently she was on a reality show called Fashion to the People in her native country.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I posted earlier that I no longer had the link but Yara and Jovi were caught filming in LV and obviously acting. Tonight, someone posted the following on Reddit, then removed it because it had identifying information, only to repost this little bit. It will not embed because it's been edited and the screencap says it's too big, so once again, I"m cutting and pasting into the quote box.

u/amstpierre

jovi and yara spoilers

spoiler

i’m from the same town as jovi and through very good sources that i posted and have now deleted lol. jovi and yara get married in vegas and have a baby now. the source won’t tell me the gender of the child, but said they filmed a whole special on the baby. they also told me a friend recommended 90 day to yara as a way for her a jovi to get together faster. she reached out to them and they were interviewed and hired like the same day lol. they’ve also filmed for pillow talk. they also mentioned how very scripted the show is and how they would film the same scenes over and over again until they were annoyed and would pick those scenes.

This is the same information that had been leaked before the season started, and there were some photos of them filming leaked, too. The marriage license is out there so at minimum *that much is true.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Chalby said:

Clearly some men have a taste for being treated like crap by women who do not try to disguise their contempt.

It's not like we don't have American women who treat men badly.  It feels like these guys can't even get someone local to date treat them like crap, so they've spread out to look for ANYONE from ANYWHERE.  Makes you wonder how high on the "loser list" the guys really are.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 12/29/2020 at 5:43 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

Maybe the are dialing up the bitchy in editing, but Yara seems like a piece of work. But if that is Jovi likes than more power to him.

Said it before, I will say it again:  There are some dudes who do not care if their GF is a witch - they can show her off to the guys at the bar and wake up dehydrated.  That is enough for them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I'm leaning toward Yara being extra bitchy to try and get another season. If the baby was born in September, she was pregnant quickly, so that should have got the next season, but I guess she didn't know when filming these episodes. Time will tell, but I'm not too fond of her.

Jovi answered some fan questions. Ten can be seen here, the arrows are hard to see.

What a nice guy:

o19qvhbo6z861.jpg

Since I read it, now the rest of you get to also:

n60v5qtp22961.jpg

• Useful 1

I think Yara's issue with  Jovi's mother is that when they were talking about the wedding, and Yara said she wanted a big wedding in the U.S. with her family there, that she was ticked when Jovi's Mom said that wasn't happening.   

I'm wondering if Yara is going to try to get her relatives brought to the U.S.?    

• Love 3
On 1/13/2021 at 2:20 PM, sainte-chapelle said:
On 1/12/2021 at 11:58 PM, Christina said:

Every time I see these photos posted of Yara, I want to demand a DNA test as proof. They are from when she was on a dating show to find a wealthy foreign man

v5m4pypu7oa61.jpg

That’s her?!?! She definitely had a nose job.

And a beautiful and successful one...if so.  WHAT a difference.