Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Discussion

paulvdb
  • Start Topic

On 11/29/2020 at 10:25 PM, Snapdragon said:

So if I'm to understand this past week's episode, the Goldbergs (a Jewish family), have absolutely no experience with bigotry, prejudice or racism.  Also, during the eight years that Adam has been friends with Dave Kim, they've never had one conversation where race came up.  Added to that, Adam didn't even know that racism still existed because apparently his school curriculum has never included one book dealing with racism, nor did he ever watch one of the many "special episodes" in the 80s that was dedicated to it.  🙄   Okay, then.  

On 11/29/2020 at 10:49 PM, tennisgurl said:

The premise of the episode pretty much flies in the face of previous characterization, considering Adam is very aware of their families long history of being the victims of anti Semitism in the Old Country, and he and Dave Kim have talked about racism before (the Sixteen Candles episode stands out) but Adam's terribly simplistic "robots as obvious metaphor for racism and people of color" and silly movie was a pretty hilarious parody of the "very obvious social commentary using magic or aliens or some shit" stories. 

Look, I'm just looking for the grains of good where I can find it, this show is just getting sad in how noticeably the quality has dropped.  

BIG WORD TO BOTH OF THESE POSTS.

I have been a fan of this show but have noticed the drop in the quality. This is the first time I was actually kind of offended and I am not particularly thin skinned about these types of things.

• Love 5

Did I hear correctly? Dr. and Mrs. Schwartz made a fuss that it was their first Hanukkah with their son and his girlfriend? ‘Cause that’s not true. There was another Hanukkah episode where Bev and the Schwartzes threw increasingly elaborate nights trying to “win” where the kids would spend holidays in the future. And we’ve seen the Schwartzes quite a few times throughout the series. Tonight was completely out of character for them.

Where does Erica get off telling Geoff his parents need to treat him better when she learns almost every week that *she* needs to treat him better?

I didn’t pay much attention to the cruise story. Did TV-Murray hit his head and that’s why they showed the home video of where real-Murray hit his?

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Kiddvideo said:

Did I hear correctly? Dr. and Mrs. Schwartz made a fuss that it was their first Hanukkah with their son and his girlfriend? ‘Cause that’s not true. There was another Hanukkah episode where Bev and the Schwartzes threw increasingly elaborate nights trying to “win” where the kids would spend holidays in the future. And we’ve seen the Schwartzes quite a few times throughout the series. Tonight was completely out of character for them.

Where does Erica get off telling Geoff his parents need to treat him better when she learns almost every week that *she* needs to treat him better?

I didn’t pay much attention to the cruise story. Did TV-Murray hit his head and that’s why they showed the home video of where real-Murray hit his?

There was a lot of red flags in this particular episode. Especially with Murray's father! And Bev! No way would a person keep a secret like that which involves money. Mom thought that was so out of character for Bev to be secretive in front of her husband because Murray's dad asked for a loan, on top of the cruise trip itself. Writers, there is such a thing as good storytelling and bad storytelling. This was just bad all around.

• Love 6

Not cool, Goldbergs, not cool.

You do not have somebody sign a terrible cover of "Your Song", and then ultimately never play Elton John.  That is not cool, that's an unwritten law.  If you tease an Elton John song, you deliver on Sir Elton's or at least Taron Egerton's version.

Edited by Jediknight
  • Love 4
42 minutes ago, Jediknight said:

Not cool, Goldbergs, not cool.

You do not have somebody sign a terrible cover of "Your Song", and then ultimately never play Elton John.  That is not cool, that's an unwritten law.  If you tease an Elton John song, you deliver on Sir Elton's or at least Taron Egerton's version.

Did anyone else hear in their head Erica and Barry’s version when they tried to write the greatest song in history so Murray would buy them a CD player?  She sang “When I put down in words” and Barry rapped in the background, “Words, words, adjectives, and verbs.”

Jenny their cruise director must’ve been on drugs to think Adam was a child. He looks like he could run for Congress.

• LOL 6

I know that Adam looks young, but he doesn't at all look like an actual young child, was the joke that there are no actual kids on the boat and she was desperate for some reason to use the kids club? Or was it just another "Adam looks young" joke? God how have we gotten to the point with this show where I am desperately trying to investigate where jokes are located, with some kind of joke searching metal detector? 

I cant even get that invested in conflicts like Murrays dad being awful or Geoff's families issues, because we know that it will be solved by the end of the episode after a heartfelt speech where the person being a jerk explains why they were a jerk and/or learns the same lesson they have thirty other times. At least the dynamic with Geoff's family was a little different, although I called why Geoff's parents seemingly favored his sister right away. Now will Erica take her own advice in the next few episodes when she goes back to treating Geoff like crap? 

I totally remember other Hanukkah episodes where Erica was with Geoff's family, have the writers even seen this show?

• Love 9
17 hours ago, Kiddvideo said:

Geoff does seem to be a natural doormat.  Is his character based on anybody real, I wonder, since "Erica" was really a male?  It was kind of interesting that they coddled the sister because they had higher expectations for him.

Murray is the last person in the world I would expect to fight of a polar bear with a butter knife.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

These last two were dreadful.  I don't have much to add to what others have said.

I don't think the plots were ever particularly revelatory, but they were couched in enough worthwhile to ignore that.  Now, there's not much left besides the transparency.  Within about 45 seconds of Joanne's entrance, I thought, "hmmmm, at the end we'll have a discussion about how the parents give her so much leeway because she was their wild child and they're just glad she's still around, and apologize to the one who was always the good kid."  Exciting stuff!

George Segal is only a year older than Judd Hirsch, but the latter certainly seemed to be more in the thick of things.  I guess we don't know the details of their health.  I would've expected an explanation for the other grandpa not being there, just in passing.  "Oh, he already had cruise reservations with his latest girlfriend."  Remember when that was a part of his characterization?  Remember when we had characterization? 

Maybe I'm just being a little pissy, but the whole Hanukkah thing didn't really work for me in general.  It seemed like the writers wrote a Christmas episode and remembered at the last minute that both families are Jewish.  I get that it's not a Woody Allen movie, and if I'm looking for a nuanced exploration of literally anything, I should go elsewhere.  But I don't know, something about that just rung so hollow.  I wish I could say better what I mean.

PS: we've never seen or heard of that sister in all the time we've "known" the Schwartzes, have we?  I found an article suggesting that she will be a recurring characters.  Lucky us!

Edited by 853fisher
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, 853fisher said:

George Segal is only a year older than Judd Hirsch, but the latter certainly seemed to be more in the thick of things.  I guess we don't know the details of their health

I noticed that too, it's a bit distracting.  Maybe there's some personal choice involved, or maybe there are other factors at play we aren't aware of.  Maybe it's not even to protect Segal, but someone around him.  We have no way of knowing, which is fine. 

• Love 1

PS: we've never seen or heard of that sister in all the time we've "known" the Schwartzes, have we?  I found an article suggesting that she will be a recurring characters.  Lucky us!

Oh, please, don't let her match up with Barry.

• Love 2
On 11/22/2020 at 1:27 PM, Vgmastr said:

Murray had a pretty good showing at least. "This kid is pretty clever, he should get a girlfriend." It was also cool to see real Brea and read some of her and Adams very over the top teen romance love letters. I thought Brea was quite good as her mom, I would never have guessed she wasn't a professional actress. The actress playing Brea on the show looks a good amount like her. So that was nice at least. 

The real Brea is a professional actress, and a fairly accomplished one:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1538239/

I spent most of that episode trying to place the actress before I finally pinned it down to Silver Linings Playbook. Wild that that's the real Brea.

Speaking of Brea, I don't know why she gets on my nerves, I can't tell if it's the character or the actress.

This show is definitely running on fumes for me. 8 seasons is a good run, time to wrap it up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I am watching a "Price is Right" from a few weeks ago and one of the prizes was a year of monthly flower deliveries from...Kremp Florist of Willow Grove!  Yes, those Kremps.  I'm glad Ginzy and the family are still doing well enough to afford national product placement.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 12/6/2020 at 6:46 PM, ljenkins782 said:

I spent most of that episode trying to place the actress before I finally pinned it down to Silver Linings Playbook. Wild that that's the real Brea.

Speaking of Brea, I don't know why she gets on my nerves, I can't tell if it's the character or the actress.

This show is definitely running on fumes for me. 8 seasons is a good run, time to wrap it up.

I'm with you. I can't pinpoint it, but something about her just grinds my gears.

• Love 4

That episode was a little better, and it was good to see that Barry is doing well with his education.  I just wish they would have had a more normal murder mystery dinner instead of how they played it out, as it was kind of fun.  They didn't need to create the drama so early in the dinner so we could have seen more of how it was planned to go.

• Love 9

I was a little bit disappointed that we didn't get to see how Adam's real murder mystery party went, but it was nice at least that Murray tried to make up for messing the party up. Never seen that plot before on this show, of course. 

Strange that Wilma never mentioned that she taught the Laineys best friend or boyfriend who she was still dating when they were both working together. Or were they broken up by the time Wilma showed up? Either way, weird that it never came up, Barry and Erica are nothing if not memorable. 

Barry making up a rap about the bones in a foot is probably one of the least stupid things he has ever done. 

• Love 9
52 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

I was a little bit disappointed that we didn't get to see how Adam's real murder mystery party went, but it was nice at least that Murray tried to make up for messing the party up. Never seen that plot before on this show, of course. 

Strange that Wilma never mentioned that she taught the Laineys best friend or boyfriend who she was still dating when they were both working together. Or were they broken up by the time Wilma showed up? Either way, weird that it never came up, Barry and Erica are nothing if not memorable. 

Barry making up a rap about the bones in a foot is probably one of the least stupid things he has ever done. 

Yeah, and I did like how everyone called Murry on his crap. He has been doing it for years and now when they do something fun, interesting and different. He checks out in like 10 seconds and when Bev is the voice of reason, you know he screwed up. I have to say I did really enjoy Barry and Erica's story. I am also happy they pretty much took care of her being a doctor too and having her look into law. That actually makes plenty of sense and the rap was fun and be perfect for a mnemonic study aid. 

• Love 7

I thought that was cute.  The intro conversation between Adam and Beverly sounded like they hadn't really seen "Clue" but there were some nice nods to it at the party.  I had no idea that Jonathan Lynn had mentored Adam in real life. It is one of my absolute favorite movies and a high point of 2020 was a 35th anniversary screening with a panel featuring Lynn, Colleen Camp (Yvette), and Jane Wiedlin (the Singing Telegram, also of the Go-Gos).  We would have had Lesley Ann Warren (Miss Scarlet) too but she got sick and had to pull out.  Lynn was a great storyteller and seemed like a cool guy.

Nice to see Haneefah Wood too.  Kind of a "consolation prize" after the cancellation of Schooled, I guess.  I'd be happy to se her again.  Did they call the character Wilma?  I'm going to imagine maybe that was her identical twin Wanda.  And they were always busy having other adventures so they had no time to discuss those memorable Goldbergs.

I would be OK with more like this one.  They have built an interesting crop of recurring characters like the "Frentas," Bill, etc.  It's nice to see them capitalize on that by bringing them all together.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I thought it stretched credibility that Murray would work up enough energy and creativity to save the mystery dinner like he did.  That kind of speed doesn't seem to be in character for him.

When Barry talked about Erica working in pharmacy sales, I thought maybe she could have been a pharmacist.  Do you have to dissect a foot to be a pharmacist?  I think they said on Schooled whatever became of her, did they say what kind of work she ended up doing, or was she a stay at home housewife?

• Love 2

Loved seeing Wilma's actress again! Wish she had been given a larger recurring role. Looks like they're awkwardly trying to reincorporate Glascott back into the cast while avoiding using the high school sets. Odd that they haven't brought Lainey back yet. 

Barry and Erica are both the worst, but she was especially whiny and annoying here. Although, my sister was a blanket "liberal arts" major, started taking pre-med classes her junior year having never shown interest before, and is now a practicing doctor, so it does happen.

I enjoyed the throwaway joke of everyone finding Fred's wife's dress hot.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Robert Lynch said:

One of the most ridiculous explanation about law I ever seen so far. Really, show? All about Bev's cookbook in the 99 cent bargain bin in the bookstore...? It seems the two plots were going everywhere.

If people weren’t buying the book when it was 99 cents, why bother printing more?

I miss B. Dalton, Waldenbooks and Crown Books.....

• Love 4
1 hour ago, nora1992 said:

If people weren’t buying the book when it was 99 cents, why bother printing more?

The rest was a catch 22. It was only in the bin because it was out of print, but it was out of print because it wasn’t selling any longer. It probably would’ve been cheaper to pay her off than go back on press, though I doubt she would’ve taken the money. It seems her pride was injured more than anything.

I didn’t care for the JTP storyline (What was that about? They regressed. Again.), but the story overall showing the different stages in life — just starting to figure it out, fighting to stay relevant, going gently toward that good night — made sense. Given this season’s quality, an ok episode. Always love me some pops though I hate the mustache.

• Love 2

As far as movie reference plots go, I thought the Cocoon thing with Pops and Adam was alright. I almost always enjoy Pops and Adam plots, they're bond is always one of the highlights of the show and one of the few things that hasn't been beaten painfully into the ground. 

The Beverley plot was as lame as most of the stuff with her book is though, Bev has really gone down about a thousand points in intelligence as the show has gone on. Her publisher shouldn't have even needed to try some legal fraud to stop publishing Beverly's book, by all accounts the book isn't any good and has hardly sold any copies, it makes sense that the publisher wouldn't bother printing more. It just more of Beverley being stupid and another episode where Beverley acts like a super annoying cartoon until the last five minutes where she guilts her kids into going along with her lately hairbrained scheme and we learn a "lesson" or something. 

A tragic waste of the JTP. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, HyeChaps said:

They made Bev so unbelievably stupid in this one.

Her montage scenes where she "won parenting" and where they were saying common quotes from legal shows were both cringe inducing.  Sometimes this show gets really low brow for its comedy.

• Love 4

The Adam and Pops story was the best, although that's not saying much.  I'm really grateful that, in the grand scheme of things, George Segal has his health.  It was too bad that, in the midst of that odd scene from which Geoff was somehow excused, the member of the JTP I'm generally most interested in seeing show a little skin, Matt, was over in the corner talking about his natural diet.

5 hours ago, Phishbulb said:

It was nice seeing Paul Scheer and June Diane Raphael working off each other in this episode, even though they weren't playing a couple. (They're married in real life, in case you didn't know) 

I didn't know that!  Or I did at one time but it's gone the way of my shopping list, the time and date of my next dentist appointment, etc.  Thanks.  It makes more sense to me now that she was there.  I was thinking it was odd to hire someone so good, and fairly well known, for a part with fairly little to do.

• Love 4
On 1/28/2021 at 10:47 AM, tennisgurl said:

As far as movie reference plots go, I thought the Cocoon thing with Pops and Adam was alright. I almost always enjoy Pops and Adam plots, they're bond is always one of the highlights of the show and one of the few things that hasn't been beaten painfully into the ground. 

The Beverley plot was as lame as most of the stuff with her book is though, Bev has really gone down about a thousand points in intelligence as the show has gone on. Her publisher shouldn't have even needed to try some legal fraud to stop publishing Beverly's book, by all accounts the book isn't any good and has hardly sold any copies, it makes sense that the publisher wouldn't bother printing more. It just more of Beverley being stupid and another episode where Beverley acts like a super annoying cartoon until the last five minutes where she guilts her kids into going along with her lately hairbrained scheme and we learn a "lesson" or something. 

A tragic waste of the JTP. 

They turning the Bev character the same way they turned the Jessica character in FOTB! 

• Love 2

I thought the cocoon storyline was very sweet and brought me back to what I liked about this show in the first place- 80s nostalgia backed by genuinely loving family relationships.

The cookbook storyline, on the other hand... yikes. As others have pointed out, the whole bargain bin, out of print sequence of events didn't make sense. But the thing I couldn't stop fixating on was Bev's relentless stupidity of demanding that her daughter, who hasn't taken a single pre-law class yet, act as her legal counsel. This is a woman who consistently goes to the top of the chain to fix her numerous complaints, so why would she choose the most unqualified person around for something that was deeply personal to her?  I know she thinks her kids can do no wrong, but it would have made more sense for her to browbeat one of Erica's future professors to help her instead, which would be completely in character for her.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Cherpumple said:

The cookbook storyline, on the other hand... yikes. As others have pointed out, the whole bargain bin, out of print sequence of events didn't make sense. But the thing I couldn't stop fixating on was Bev's relentless stupidity of demanding that her daughter, who hasn't taken a single pre-law class yet, act as her legal counsel. This is a woman who consistently goes to the top of the chain to fix her numerous complaints, so why would she choose the most unqualified person around for something that was deeply personal to her?  I know she thinks her kids can do no wrong, but it would have made more sense for her to browbeat one of Erica's future professors to help her instead, which would be completely in character for her.

The publisher did screw her out of the full print run and thought he could pull one over on her, so I can see how Bev's moral outrage got them to arbitration.

I hadn't thought of Bev using Erica instead of a top-notch attorney, but it makes sense that's what she would've done. She would've asked for damages in addition to the books being printed given the publisher's fraud. Then she would've harangued her lawyer until she hired Erica and agreed to pay her way through law school. The writers could've made a great cameo appearance for the lawyer, someone like Susan Dey or Gloria Allred with their biggest, bestest shoulder pads.

Edited by Kiddvideo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Cherpumple said:

I thought the cocoon storyline was very sweet and brought me back to what I liked about this show in the first place- 80s nostalgia backed by genuinely loving family relationships.

The cookbook storyline, on the other hand... yikes. As others have pointed out, the whole bargain bin, out of print sequence of events didn't make sense. But the thing I couldn't stop fixating on was Bev's relentless stupidity of demanding that her daughter, who hasn't taken a single pre-law class yet, act as her legal counsel. This is a woman who consistently goes to the top of the chain to fix her numerous complaints, so why would she choose the most unqualified person around for something that was deeply personal to her?  I know she thinks her kids can do no wrong, but it would have made more sense for her to browbeat one of Erica's future professors to help her instead, which would be completely in character for her.

Ahhh! What the hell is going with this show? I wish I had an answer. Let's face it: the kids are all outgrown now and tired of regression plots. And I wish the writers stop cuddling Adam. This is a grownup now and treating him like a kid defeats the purpose.

I am not saying there is a moment that some men could act childish and that's true, but Adam is getting way too many kid gloves for me to take seriously now.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Robert Lynch said:

I am not saying there is a moment that some men could act childish and that's true, but Adam is getting way too many kid gloves for me to take seriously now.

The main thing I think when I see Adam is to wonder if teeth were really that white back in the 80s.  Because I don't think they were.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Robert Lynch said:

Ahhh! What the hell is going with this show? I wish I had an answer. Let's face it: the kids are all outgrown now and tired of regression plots. And I wish the writers stop cuddling Adam. This is a grownup now and treating him like a kid defeats the purpose.

I am not saying there is a moment that some men could act childish and that's true, but Adam is getting way too many kid gloves for me to take seriously now

What's going on with the show is that it is a few seasons past it's sell by date. And while it was entertaining when it was good, it was never all that clever, and it really shows now that it is limping to it's inevitable end. Seriously ABC, just put it out of it's misery already. 

As for Adam, he certainly is childish and coddled. but I wouldn't call him a grownup. He still just a teenager. And all things considered, his behavior is hardly out of character. 

• Love 5
On 1/31/2021 at 6:23 PM, rmontro said:

The main thing I think when I see Adam is to wonder if teeth were really that white back in the 80s.  Because I don't think they were.

Unless you count the Osmonds! Hehehehe...

But yesterday's episode: So boring! Another one of Bev's upset phase, which is getting played out! I think I seen this one before. 

• Love 5

This episode actually made me laugh quite a few times. I think my favorite line was Erica telling Geoff he should wear the hat because "[t]his is the 80s, Geoff. People are going to look back on our fashion and say, 'They got it right.'"

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

When every episode seems to be about Murray not doing something Bev wants, it's time to call it quits. The real Beverly said on Twitter that Murray never sat around all the time. They did have the hot tub and scenery(as seen in the end video)and she said they loved it.
I figured there would be an 8th season since Adam would be a senior. This show definitely needs to end. Wendi's acting hasn't been the same since season 6 or 7. I also can't stand the cut they did to her wig. It looks horrible! We watch an episode every night before bed and never get through season 6. The first 5 seasons still make us laugh, even with knowing them by heart.

• Love 5

Pops really does make every episode. "Lucky for you, I'm too into this puzzle to engage any more." "You look a bit like your mother." "Honestly I lost track of the goal here."

Geoff really was pulling off that hat old fashioned British golfer hat, not gonna lie. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, Madtown said:

When every episode seems to be about Murray not doing something Bev wants, it's time to call it quits. The real Beverly said on Twitter that Murray never sat around all the time. They did have the hot tub and scenery(as seen in the end video)and she said they loved it.
I figured there would be an 8th season since Adam would be a senior. This show definitely needs to end. Wendi's acting hasn't been the same since season 6 or 7. I also can't stand the cut they did to her wig. It looks horrible! We watch an episode every night before bed and never get through season 6. The first 5 seasons still make us laugh, even with knowing them by heart.

I don’t why they settled for that dead rodent on top of Wendi’s head. At least, during the early days it looked much better. I don’t know who’s bright idea was to settle that thing on her head.

• Love 3

Oh good, its one of the shows favorite plots. "Beverly smothers her kids and is awful to everyone then when someone calls her out she gets all upset, and then she learns to not be such a pain to her kids and all of the unfortunate people that are stuck dealing with her, rinse and repeat." We also get more of Beverly Queen of Karen's, because those are people we all love spending time with...

Despite that, this show does still get some funny lines and plots, enough to keep me hanging on. Murray's plot was pretty decent, I got a few laughs from it, especially Barry's attempts at "helping" and from the teachers being horrified by them having to actually teach the seniors instead of showing movies all day long. "Its an acronym within an acronym!" "I don't even know what an acronym is." 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Oh good, its one of the shows favorite plots. "Beverly smothers her kids and is awful to everyone then when someone calls her out she gets all upset, and then she learns to not be such a pain to her kids and all of the unfortunate people that are stuck dealing with her, rinse and repeat.”

Yep though I think the kids are old enough to handle it better. She’s getting what she wants bc she knows if she keeps pushing until they explode they’ll feel guilty and then she’ll get the love and the snuggies. Stop being jerks (“No one wants you here!”), and you won’t have to make amends. Whatever happened to “Don’t mix in”?

I couldn’t stay interested in last week’s episode. I tried more than once. Did I miss when he partnered with the Formica King? How did they work it out with Pops owning 49% of the Ottoman Empire?

5 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Oh good, its one of the shows favorite plots. "Beverly smothers her kids and is awful to everyone then when someone calls her out she gets all upset, and then she learns to not be such a pain to her kids and all of the unfortunate people that are stuck dealing with her, rinse and repeat." 

Wow, now that is a great and original idea.  They should do that more often.  Do you think we can get more of that?

I think I would have actually enjoyed seeing them put Barry's plan into action.

2 hours ago, Kiddvideo said:

Did I miss when he partnered with the Formica King? How did they work it out with Pops owning 49% of the Ottoman Empire?

There was an episode where he partnered with the Formica King, but it wasn't last week.  I think it might have been last season?  IIRC the Formica King wanted to buy him out, but Murray wasn't ready to retire, so they settled on a partnership.  I don't remember if they addressed Pops' 49%, but if he's a minority partner he probably wouldn't have much to say.  I'm sure he was compensated appropriately with his share of the money.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, rmontro said:

There was an episode where he partnered with the Formica King, but it wasn't last week.  I think it might have been last season?  IIRC the Formica King wanted to buy him out, but Murray wasn't ready to retire, so they settled on a partnership.  I don't remember if they addressed Pops' 49%, but if he's a minority partner he probably wouldn't have much to say.  I'm sure he was compensated appropriately with his share of the money.

Thanks! I went back and watched it (airdate April 15, 2020). I don’t remember it at all though how could I have missed it when it was in the middle of the lockdown. Not as if I had anything better to do. Not a bad episode! I wasn’t certain if Pops had been for or against the idea, but he was all for taking Formica Mike’s money. Appreciate you filling in the missing info!

• Useful 3
  • Love 1