Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E18: Tell All Part 3

• Start Topic

In the final chapter of the Tell All, Larissa and Eric face Eric's past misdeeds. Jess introduces a special guest, leaving the cast in shock, and Angela fires back at Michael's family.

Aired October 5, 2020*

*Sorry, y'all, didnt realize part 3 didn't wait for next week.

• Love 1

Angela is going to have weight loss surgery? Funny that people have said she is a grown up Honey Boo Boo because it will be deja vu all over again with Angela being like the Mama June makeover show.

My ears can’t take much more of Larissa and Jess’ loud voices, I’m just glad Molly wasn’t on their season or the screeching would have been off the charts. It’s time to retire Colt and his entourage from the show.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 9

I hate that Angela is trying to bully her daughter into being a surrogate for her, and it wouldn't just be one time either.    How bizarre to expect your daughter to be biological mother to her own sibling, and with her stepfather's kid.    You know Angela will want multiple eggs too, in spite of the fact that it increases the possible complications.   

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
10 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I hate that Angela is trying to bully her daughter into being a surrogate for her, and it wouldn't just be one time either.    How bizarre to expect your daughter to be biological mother to her own sibling, and with her stepfather's kid.    You know Angela will want multiple eggs too, in spite of the fact that it increases the possible complications.   

I give Skyla a lot of credit for holding her ground.  It can't be easy to deal with Angela.

• Love 19

Personally, I don’t think Sengyn (sp?) wants kids EVER!!  Loved his friends.  Too bad they were not on part 3.

Colt and his mother - no redeeming qualities.

Kalani - she does nothing about her situation.  What she gets is on her at this point.

• Love 5

I had to turn this off after it started with Angela and her yelling.  She never lets anyone else speak as she just yells over them and she demonstrated out of control anger when she kept yelling even after she was off of the screen/zoom.  I just don't understand why so many cast members and viewers see her as funny and endearing.  "That's Angela" should never be used as an excuse for her behavior.  Yet, she keeps getting rewarded by the producers for her horrible behavior.  She threw out "$200,000" for IVF then claimed being pregnant would get in the way of enjoying her (celebrity) lifestyle.  However, she kept telling Michael that she would do whatever to have his child.  

I really wish the producers would fire each and every one of the cast members who threaten others with violence.  No wonder we see increasing violent acts in the U.S.-via these shows, social media, other entertainment venues, threats and violence are seen as cultural norms.  Shawn should have IMMEDIATELY shut down all of the threats and grandstanding related to violence.

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
54 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

I had to turn this off after it started with Angela and her yelling.  She never lets anyone else speak as she just yells over them and she demonstrated out of control anger when she kept yelling even after she was off of the screen/zoom.  I just don't understand why so many cast members and viewers see her as funny and endearing.  "That's Angela" should never be used as an excuse for her behavior.  Yet, she keeps getting rewarded by the producers for her horrible behavior.  She threw out "$200,000" for IVF then claimed being pregnant would get in the way of enjoying her (celebrity) lifestyle.  However, she kept telling Michael that she would do whatever to have his child.  

I really wish the producers would fire each and every one of the cast members who threaten others with violence.  No wonder we see increasing violent acts in the U.S.-via these shows, social media, other entertainment venues, threats and violence are seen as cultural norms.  Shawn should have IMMEDIATELY shut down all of the threats and grandstanding related to violence.

I totally agree with you!

And (I know, I know, I keep saying this) I cannot stand how actual violence and abuse is allowed on these shows. Nicole pushing and shoving Azan, Angela throwing a cake into Michael's face, etc. -- These should all be grounds for being kicked off the show. There should be a zero tolerance. And if the genders were reversed, I think there would be zero tolerance (or something close to zero). The double standard drives me insane. 

• Love 12

90 Days isn't even about bringing a potential spouse into the country anymore, it's just reality show theater.  Not to mention all the ridiculous spinoffs.

Michael never should have married Angela since he wants kids.  That's on him.  Who in their right mind thinks a 50+ year old woman can have kids, outside of the rare case?  He should hook up with Tanya and Syngin should be with Angela.  Problem solved.

Was Jess' husband on something?  It's like she married Jeff Spicoli.  Nice racket with Larissa introducing her friends to Americans to marry.  There is some kind of network there.  Probably how Colt got set up with both Larissa and Jess.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, Dobian said:

90 Days isn't even about bringing a potential spouse into the country anymore, it's just reality show theater.  Not to mention all the ridiculous spinoffs.

Michael never should have married Angela since he wants kids.  That's on him.  Who in their right mind thinks a 50+ year old woman can have kids, outside of the rare case?  He should hook up with Tanya and Syngin should be with Angela.  Problem solved.

Was Jess' husband on something?  It's like she married Jeff Spicoli.  Nice racket with Larissa introducing her friends to Americans to marry.  There is some kind of network there.  Probably how Colt got set up with both Larissa and Jess.

Plus the fact that she lives in the United States and he lives in Nigeria is a bit of a problem.  I am no doctor but I believe being close helps.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

If Angela really want to be with Michael, then she should fly back to Nigeria as soon as they allow visitors (I don't know if they do or not, but it would be one way to get rid of Angela). 

Maybe we could take up a collection, and buy her a one way ticket to Nigeria, and bribe someone to keep her there. 

I think Michael thinks that since Angela lives in a big house, can come to Nigeria, and take off work to see him, that she's rich.     The reality is really going to be a shock to him.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6

I don’t understand how Michael puts up with Angela . And she threatens divorce all the time but let’s be honest , she’d never divorce him she just loves the drama of saying it . Meanwhile , she talks about guys all the time and jokes about it but if Michael even looks in a woman’s direction by accident , it’s the end of the world . 

do you guys think he’s actually into her or in it for the green card ? If he is in it to come to America , he’s a pretty good actor and is putting himself through a lot to get here . 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I don’t understand how Michael puts up with Angela . And she threatens divorce all the time but let’s be honest , she’d never divorce him she just loves the drama of saying it . Meanwhile , she talks about guys all the time and jokes about it but if Michael even looks in a woman’s direction by accident , it’s the end of the world . 

do you guys think he’s actually into her or in it for the green card ? If he is in it to come to America , he’s a pretty good actor and is putting himself through a lot to get here . 

I’m at least half convinced the whole relationship was faked to get on tv.

• Love 6

I haven't seen possessive behavior like Angela's since middle school. It's far beyond jealousy, it's abusive. I know we say this all the time but if that were a man throwing things at a woman and using threatening behavior whenever she looked at another man then all hell would break loose. 

• Love 16
4 hours ago, Dobian said:

This isn't really news, since it's been around since January, but I found the normal people.  There's a series only on the app called 90DF: Just Landed.  It's 6 episodes of 3 normal couples (have met in person, no huge age gaps, no translator apps, secrets like I haven't told my parents we're engaged, not I'm still married...) and focuses on the time around, and during, their first day in the US after the K1 is approved.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Kid said:

Kalani - she does nothing about her situation.  What she gets is on her at this point.

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Leilani said:

This whole season was awful, like I can't even recommend it to anyone. I tell them to binge TOW.

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Gobi said:

I’m at least half convinced the whole relationship was faked to get on tv.

Yes, I was also on the fence about their whole relationship, but when I saw how Angela was on Maury Povich it was clear that she is a reality show troll and she fished for a young Nigerian man so she could get on 90 Days.  The whole thing is to get on tv and make some money.  I don't think Michael is really in it for a green card, he just sees it as an easy way to bank several thousand dollars and he never has to leave home.  He knows Angela will never move to Nigeria and after their stint on the show is over he can just ghost her.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Dobian said:

Yes, I was also on the fence about their whole relationship, but when I saw how Angela was on Maury Povich it was clear that she is a reality show troll and she fished for a young Nigerian man so she could get on 90 Days.  The whole thing is to get on tv and make some money.  I don't think Michael is really in it for a green card, he just sees it as an easy way to bank several thousand dollars and he never has to leave home.  He knows Angela will never move to Nigeria and after their stint on the show is over he can just ghost her.

I'm with you. 

I think assuming that the foreigner is just in it for the green card is failing to take in a lot of the other benefits that such a relationship can offer: 15 minutes of fame, extra cash (money that can go far in some of these places), potential sponsorships...Not everyone is hellbent on coming to the US (especially right now) and even before the restrictions were placed, it was still hard for Nigerians to get their visas approved here. Angela and Michael have been doing this for years. If he were just in it for the immigration then he'd probably have expedited the process by breaking up with her and finding a woman who appeared more legitimate (ie, someone closer to his age). 

I still get asked if I'm "sure" that my husband didn't just use me to "get to America." I'm pretty sure...If he did then he's terrible at the con-we've been married for 15 years and living in this country for 13 years and he's still not an American citizen...or maybe he's just working the long con! 😉

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 10/6/2020 at 12:23 PM, readheaded said:

I give Skyla a lot of credit for holding her ground.  It can't be easy to deal with Angela.

upon reflection, I'm starting to think that Angela doesn't really want children and she basically makes Skyla the "bad cop" because she doesn't want to lose Michael.  

I think she was hoping that she could tell Michael and his family that they tried everything but that he and his family would just accept that since Skyla wouldn't give AND tote an AIG and give up.

It seems clear to me that she doesn't want to raise another baby and that is fine.  She wants to travel and rest.  Her mother just died and while that must be soul crushingly sad I think it gives Angela some level of freedom because she does not have to take care of her mom anymore.  Those aren't her children so she CAN travel and see the world, or just a place outside of Hazelhurst and South Africa.  

If it were anyone other than Angela, I would be cheering for her.  She has been through a tough, tough year.  Travel, see, the world, get your surgery (even though you might die), get healthier, go out and enjoy life!

The problem is that she doesn't want to let go of Michael, but wants to manipulate him into being with her without the family that he wants.  They are just at different places in life and its not fair to either of them.  She needs to be clear that it isn't a "gods will" thing, but its a "I don't want a baby, period, end of story" thing.  Maybe Michael sticks it out, but he seems to be under the impression that Angela wants a child, but Skyla is the barrier.  

• Love 10
18 hours ago, Dobian said:

I agree and I wonder if the marriage was even legal over there.  Makes it easier to split up.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, RealReality said:

upon reflection, I'm starting to think that Angela doesn't really want children and she basically makes Skyla the "bad cop" because she doesn't want to lose Michael.  

I think she was hoping that she could tell Michael and his family that they tried everything but that he and his family would just accept that since Skyla wouldn't give AND tote an AIG and give up.

It seems clear to me that she doesn't want to raise another baby and that is fine.  She wants to travel and rest.  Her mother just died and while that must be soul crushingly sad I think it gives Angela some level of freedom because she does not have to take care of her mom anymore.  Those aren't her children so she CAN travel and see the world, or just a place outside of Hazelhurst and South Africa.  

If it were anyone other than Angela, I would be cheering for her.  She has been through a tough, tough year.  Travel, see, the world, get your surgery (even though you might die), get healthier, go out and enjoy life!

The problem is that she doesn't want to let go of Michael, but wants to manipulate him into being with her without the family that he wants.  They are just at different places in life and its not fair to either of them.  She needs to be clear that it isn't a "gods will" thing, but its a "I don't want a baby, period, end of story" thing.  Maybe Michael sticks it out, but he seems to be under the impression that Angela wants a child, but Skyla is the barrier.  

I don't think she ever wanted kids with him. She's a grandmother who's already raised her kids and now she's raising theirs. I haven't believed her from the start. I'm 40 and my kids are 9 and 13. No way would I start over this late in the game.

She either strung Michael along or the whole thing was made up for a narrative, but his family isn't in on it. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

I don't think she ever wanted kids with him. She's a grandmother who's already raised her kids and now she's raising theirs. I haven't believed her from the start. I'm 40 and my kids are 9 and 13. No way would I start over this late in the game.

She either strung Michael along or the whole thing was made up for a narrative, but his family isn't in on it. 

I knew I was done when I was 32!  I don't think she ever wanted a baby either, especially after the videos of her on Maury surfaced.  She is.was clearly angling for realty show fame and I agree that she pursued Michael in hopes of landing this show.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

Then she should be on HGTV. 😄

Hosting what kind of show??  LOL!  I would try to get creative here but it has been a loooong day........

Any ideas, forum friends?

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Hosting what kind of show??  LOL!  I would try to get creative here but it has been a loooong day........

Any ideas, forum friends?

Love Him Or List Him

Flipping Out 101

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Tell All Pt. 3

Tania and Syngin need to divorce. She needs to find a man she doesn’t look down on, and he needs to stay single until he is ready to be married to someone that is his soulmate. They really don’t seem that into each other. At least they didn’t have any children together.

Jess’s husband is an upee gradee. Bit dim, but no floppy Coltee-tits and jealous lover-momma trailing behind him. But she loves him and he loves her. That's all that matters.

I think Michael will have a baby, but not with Angela. The reality is her age. It would be very risky to her health to carry a baby, but wish she’d chill on a surrogate...her insecurities aren’t helping! Michael loves her...she needs to appreciate it and give him some slack!

As for Angela’s weight loss surgery - I think it's good if she wants to be healthier, but it's too bad because it seems everyone who has been on that show end up with some type of surgery to change their looks.  Aren't any of them happy with themselves the way they are?

Whoo! I enjoyed this season. Can’t wait for the return of TOW next Sunday!

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Tell All Pt. 3

Tania and Syngin need to divorce. She needs to find a man she doesn’t look down on, and he needs to stay single until he is ready to be married to someone that is his soulmate. They really don’t seem that into each other. At least they didn’t have any children together.

Jess’s husband is an upee gradee. Bit dim, but no floppy Coltee-tits and jealous lover-momma trailing behind him. But she loves him and he loves her. That's all that matters.

I think Michael will have a baby, but not with Angela. The reality is her age. It would be very risky to her health to carry a baby, but wish she’d chill on a surrogate...her insecurities aren’t helping! Michael loves her...she needs to appreciate it and give him some slack!

As for Angela’s weight loss surgery - I think it's good if she wants to be healthier, but it's too bad because it seems everyone who has been on that show end up with some type of surgery to change their looks.  Aren't any of them happy with themselves the way they are?

I'm gonna take a gander and say no...

But I can't snark about that. If I had a Hollywood plastic surgeon offering me free surgery a la Larissa I'd have shit done as well. I'd love me a tummy tuck. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, jackjill89 said:

Angela doesn't want to do the work to be healthy. She wants a quick fix. Gastric surgery and tuck all that loose skin. 

It doesn't change what is inside though. 

Yeah, if there's anything My 600lb Life has taught us...

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

Angela doesn't want to do the work to be healthy. She wants a quick fix. Gastric surgery and tuck all that loose skin. 

It doesn't change what is inside though. 

I think that is my concern.  She talked about losing 120 pounds like it would be magical and immediate.  We have all seen people who have gained the weight back because the surgery isn't a magic bullet and people don't realize how often they are eating for reasons other than hunger.

For her sake, I hope it works out for Angela.  Maybe she will be less jealous and act out less if she is confident in her appearance.  And perhaps some of that over-eating was the stress of caring for a seriously ill parent and knowing that she was dying.  

• Love 4
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

I think that is my concern.  She talked about losing 120 pounds like it would be magical and immediate.  We have all seen people who have gained the weight back because the surgery isn't a magic bullet and people don't realize how often they are eating for reasons other than hunger.

It was a challenge physically, yes, but the mental challenge was HUGE.  Angela will be in for a shock.  Like a big one.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Yeah, if there's anything My 600lb Life has taught us...

True. I mentioned Mama June above because I can see Angela being like her, doing the surgeries and skin removal and not being willing to do the healthy eating and exercise.

• Love 3
On 10/8/2020 at 6:08 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

The irony is that what most of them should be more troubled about how they acted on the show than how they looked. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
On 10/6/2020 at 4:27 PM, seacliffsal said:

I had to turn this off after it started with Angela and her yelling.

I didn't turn it off, but I did ff every time Angela appeared on the screen.  I think she took up a good 20 minutes of this hour show, and she has absolutely nothing to add.  Yes, we know.  She doesn't want Michael to impregnate another woman, and she certainly won't raise another woman's child (umm... look around your house, Angela.  Who are all those little kids and what are you doing with them?).  I think she believes her screaming and not allowing anyone else to speak is her ticket to stardom.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Angela claimed she's "always been a beautiful woman", she just has a weight problem. There doesn't seem to be any insecurity about her looks there, just she wants to be able to breathe better. Here's an idea, Ange, quit smoking! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Regarding Angela and her upcoming surgery, her obesity Did not happen overnight because of the stress of caring for her mother or her grandchildren. She was obese during the Maury Povich show episodes. Her daughters are obese.  Her excess weight is more the result of cultural programming and laziness, in my opinion.  Don’t get me started on the smoking, for which there is absolutely no excuse, jmho.  I foresee her running the road that Mama June took and she will get a lot of exposure for her surgery, changing looks, etc and then she will end up somewhere near but not exactly the same as before as she consciously or subconsciously figured out how to beat the food system and continues to be unhealthy.  I don’t even care to watch.  Michael will be sad Because his culture idolizes fat people as being affluent simply for having food at their disposal. There’s no way she will be able to carry a baby, much less live through the surgeries, along with bringing another life, regardless of the owner, with all her recovering, etc.  Michael is not going to get any baby with Angela or any Angela relative.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Colfrmb said:

Regarding Angela and her upcoming surgery, her obesity Did not happen overnight because of the stress of caring for her mother or her grandchildren.

As for overnight, she said it was the 20 pounds she's put on lately that are the problem.  If that's the case, her plan for weight loss surgery seems a little extreme.

2 hours ago, Colfrmb said:

There’s no way she will be able to carry a baby, much less live through the surgeries, along with bringing another life, regardless of the owner, with all her recovering, etc.  Michael is not going to get any baby with Angela or any Angela relative.

Angela doesn't seem to do anything she doesn't want to do.  She said she doesn't want to have a baby at her age, so I'm completely untroubled by the prospect of her carrying, or even raising, any baby.  Not gonna happen.

• Love 4
On 10/7/2020 at 12:03 AM, Chellichik said:

Was there a Pillow Talk for part three of the tell all?  My DVR is on it's last leg and didn't record anything.

I was wondering the same thing. I skipped Tell Alls 1 & 2 and just watched Pillow Talk. Tried to watch 3 (that’s all that showed up on my DVR) and I just cannot. 

Re: Pillow Talk — I RARELY agree with Molly’s friend’s opinions, but everyone else is great. It’s a much more fun way to see the Tell All highlights without suffering through the whole interminable thing. What TLC brainiac thought this season’s crew deserved 4 hours of Tell Alls? Ugh. Passing on the HEA Strikes Back too. Didn’t like this crew at all; don’t need to see or hear more from them. 

Edited by ChiMama
  • Love 1
On 10/10/2020 at 9:53 PM, Chloe Dog said:

I was SO sure that Jess's guy that was coming around the corner was going to be Tom! Lol

I thought the exact same thing!! Glad it wasn’t just me.

If Angela from this show got together with Angela from Life After Lockup, can you imagine the fire hazard from two chain smokers under the same roof?

• LOL 4
On 10/9/2020 at 8:43 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

It was a challenge physically, yes, but the mental challenge was HUGE.  Angela will be in for a shock.  Like a big one.

Only if she does what she is supposed to do, which she won't.  'Cause she's an American and she can do whatever she wants to do and the fat better damn well fall off anyway.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 10/16/2020 at 10:38 PM, Christina said:

Apparently Angela had some injuries to her arms on the Yell All and people were asking about it. She had shingles.

I just got my first shingles shot, hurt like a bitch, if Angela is a health care professional why wouldn't she not get that shot?

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I just got my first shingles shot, hurt like a bitch, if Angela is a health care professional why wouldn't she not get that shot?

'Cause she's an Amurrrican woman, damn it . . . and she'll ONLY get the shot if SHE wants to.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3