Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Intuition said:

He's with Compass Realty.  They were my realtors.  I think he heads up a group within the company, that's my take on it.  It's not his own agency but being the head of a group within Compass is not small potatoes either.  What an asshole Alyssa is.

I read some of the reviews, and not once did anyone mention his teeth. Imagine that!

Edited by ByTor
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I read some of the reviews, and not once did anyone mention his teeth. Imagine that!

I found this on the contact page of the website:

"Christopher Group is a team of real estate agents affiliated with Compass. Compass Massachusetts, LLC d/b/a Compass is a licensed real estate broker and abides by equal housing opportunity laws."

Yeah, Compass has groups of realtors that work together as a team.  Alyssa should be so lucky to meet a guy that makes as much as he probably does!  No offense to used car salesmen but he probably makes 10x what they do.....

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Intuition said:

Yeah, Compass has groups of realtors that work together as a team. 

Was the "Nick" on his team the friend on the show?

Prior to venturing into real estate, Nick served as a police officer in Rhode Island for 10 years

Edited by ByTor
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Was the "Nick" on his team the friend on the show?

Yes, that's him!  His photo on Linkedin is the same as on the Compass site.  His Linkedin says he was previously with the PD in North Providence, RI.

Good catch!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicholas-gannon-b605501a3/

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

A couple of mini spoilers: the reunion was filmed last weekend and Alyssa actually showed (I'm surprised!) Apparently it was pretty wild. Also, Katina and Olajuwon were spotted together at LAX and are definitely still together (good for them). Jasmina was also there, sans wedding ring.

The preview for this week's episode looks nasty - Lindsey and Katina get into it at the bowling alley, then Lindsey gets mad at Mark for not stepping up and defending her and starts hurling low blows at him. Mark looks over it, and like he would rather be anywhere else in the world.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

Noi cooks dinner for Steve for the first time. Steve comments that she overcooked the noodles. Noi takes Sushi and leaves the apartment. (Preview for tonight's episode). I don't like overcooked noodles either, just sayin'.

I don't like overcooked noodles either, but if your relationship can't withstand that, it's never going to work......

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

These are quotes of Lindsey's from a piece in Reality TV World:

Lindsey noted how Mark also had a strange dynamic with his married friend who's a woman.

"His married friend was calling him twice a day, too, [during honeymoon] to say, 'I love you, where are you? What are you doing?' And he was always on his phone," Lindsey complained.

"She's married, it was one of his wedding guests. She sent me a message saying, 'I'm his ride-or-die friend -- Mark likes X, Y, Z. He doesn't like this.'"

Lindsey said the text message bothered her and so she decided not to answer it.

"I thought it was a little audacious for her to insert herself as the most important woman in his life," Lindsey admitted. "I want a chance to make my own opinions about [Mark] on my own."

Not sure what to make of this, and after all it was Lindsey's take on the situation.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Yeah No said:

These are quotes of Lindsey's from a piece in Reality TV World:

Not sure what to make of this, and after all it was Lindsey's take on the situation.

Was this the landlord/roommate?

Wat MTS having an (at least emotional) affair with his married friend?

Nevermind, I just read your link, which I should have done in the first place.

Edited by qtpye
On 2/19/2022 at 4:42 PM, bref said:

Yeah, I remember her spitting out with disgust "He's a car salesman! But with houses!" Such a stank, stuck up B. 

Absolutely agree. I think we know why she's still single. It's not true for everybody .

On 2/23/2022 at 4:13 PM, Ilovepie said:

I don't like overcooked noodles either, but if your relationship can't withstand that, it's never going to work......

If I don't like overcooked noodles, I would just say let me do it this time but this time, and I would redo it. No big deal.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

Katie from S10 is pregnant (I couldn't stand her, but yay, I guess). And Bao is officially divorced and posted a photo of her partying with Ryan's sister.

Is that implying she is dating Ryan now? Is she trying to run the table with these guys - who's next - Gil??? Or are they "just friends"??? ;-p

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Ilovepie said:

Is that implying she is dating Ryan now? Is she trying to run the table with these guys - who's next - Gil??? Or are they "just friends"??? ;-p

Last I heard, Ryan was dating Mindy. Not sure why Bao was with Ryan's sister. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

Last I heard, Ryan was dating Mindy. Not sure why Bao was with Ryan's sister. 

Wow - I hadn't seen that! Kind of a weird pair but oh well. I thought Mindy was in Mexico - guess I've lost track!

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Ilovepie said:

Wow - I hadn't seen that! Kind of a weird pair but oh well. I thought Mindy was in Mexico - guess I've lost track!

No, Christina, (the homeless stewardess that married Henry) is in Mexico.

Edited to add: It's sad that I know that.

Edited by qtpye
  • LOL 11
1 hour ago, Ilovepie said:

Mindy was there for a while too.....

Maybe Mexico has a special resort where people can heal from the trauma of going on this show?

Christina was a pill but Mindy seemed like a nice woman. She was like a female version of this season's Chris but her husband was too savvy to be mean like ACE.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
19 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

Not sure why Bao was with Ryan's sister. 

On one of the follow up shows they said that Bao, Ryan and Zach became friends and hung out weekly.  At the time I wondered if they really had stuff in common of if were bonding in response to Rachel, Myrla, and Johnny (and to a lesser extent Brett) becoming a friend group.

Edited by Booger666
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, qtpye said:

Maybe Mexico has a special resort where people can heal from the trauma of going on this show?

Wouldn't that be a fun show - they should have a follow up show where they send the wronged participants on a nice vacation after their divorce - they could call it "Divorced at First Sight". At this point, they would have almost as many participants as the mother ship......

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
50 minutes ago, Ilovepie said:

Wouldn't that be a fun show - they should have a follow up show where they send the wronged participants on a nice vacation after their divorce - they could call it "Divorced at First Sight". At this point, they would have almost as many participants as the mother ship......

I could just imagine Alyssa, alone on the beach and running around in circles yelling, "I'm a fucking good person!" 

• LOL 14
1 hour ago, Ilovepie said:

Lol "the mother ship"!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Sam from S3 just gave birth to twin girls on 3/3 - names are Sienna Reiko and Everly Lara.

Cortney from S1 also had a baby boy named Dale in mid-October (not sure if anyone posted that already, forgive me if so).

Jaclyn from S6 is expecting a baby girl in June.

Edited by gingerandcloves
  • Useful 6
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

Sam from S3 just gave birth to twin girls on 3/3 - names are Sienna Reiko and Everly Lara.

Cortney from S2 also had a baby boy named Dale in mid-October (not sure if anyone posted that already, forgive me if so).

Jaclyn from S6 is expecting a baby girl in June.

Newish to the party here.  Are they all with the person the show paired them with?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Jasmina:  Him sitting behind me like that is disrespectful.

Sitting so....aggressively!!! Between him & Chris' aggressive pointing, look out!

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 3/3/2022 at 12:29 AM, gingerandcloves said:

Katie from S10 is pregnant (I couldn't stand her, but yay, I guess). And Bao is officially divorced and posted a photo of her partying with Ryan's sister.

29654-l.thumb.jpg.b723fcbce7e7c6bdc5829d902dfc70bf.jpg

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/married-at-first-sight-alum-katie-conrad-gets-married-brandon-eaves-29654m.php

Katie cheated on cutie-pie Derek with her ex 2 weeks after decision day. Her new husband is an Air Force officer.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 3/17/2022 at 11:04 AM, Elizzikra said:

Is it me or does she look really different from when she was on the show? I wouldn’t have recognized her.

She looks wide!  I think she put on some pounds!

• Love 3

I also would not have recognized her at all and she does look different. Maybe just older. BUT, WTH is up with her husband's suit? It was way too small all over and looks awful. I know that all eyes are supposed to been the bride, but, seriously? That was what he picked to wear for his wedding?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I also would not have recognized her at all and she does look different. Maybe just older. BUT, WTH is up with her husband's suit? It was way too small all over and looks awful. I know that all eyes are supposed to been the bride, but, seriously? That was what he picked to wear for his wedding?

yeah, his suit doesn't fit him anywhere and the scrunched up pants are definitely doing him no favors

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Now that we don't have Couples Cam (any more? ever again?) I do miss getting an occasional update on the couples who had still been together as of the last Couples Cam - I forget when that was. I don't think it would be necessary to have it weekly as an adjunct to the current MAFS season, but I would like to see something about past couples. Maybe a 90 minute special mid-season? end of season? in concert with a reunion/where are they now/kind of thing. The only things I don't EVER want to see again are JOits and anything that gives Alyssa even an iota of camera time to spew more of her self-serving venom.

Alyssa has served one good purpose, however. Whenever I wonder if I am as good a person as I think I am, I dredge up memories of Alyssa and am comforted by the knowledge that regardless of my faults, I am no Alyssa.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, becauseIsaidso said:

Now that we don't have Couples Cam (any more? ever again?) I do miss getting an occasional update on the couples who had still been together as of the last Couples Cam - I forget when that was. I don't think it would be necessary to have it weekly as an adjunct to the current MAFS season, but I would like to see something about past couples. Maybe a 90 minute special mid-season? end of season? in concert with a reunion/where are they now/kind of thing. 

I was thinking the same thing and almost posted it myself.  I find it a little strange that they would just drop it like a hot potato and not even have periodic specials.  Maybe they thought the budget was better spent on the new host and guests on "Afterparty", but they could have saved their money because I think it sucks now.  Keisha is fine but those other guests haven't been worth it, IMHO.  We were better off with just the cast and experts.

• Love 3