Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

On 3/30/2022 at 10:53 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Mark certainly didn’t do well being on this show. He was given the worst wife ever who belittled him and told private things that never should have been told. 

He doesn’t have much family support and I worry about him. 

Mark has enough stress with his Mom and Grandma.  He does not need Lindsey to add to it.  She will never change, even with therapy.  His head must be bursting now, if he stood with her.  Does anyone know the outcome between the two?  Where can we find out?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Mark has enough stress with his Mom and Grandma.  He does not need Lindsey to add to it.  She will never change, even with therapy.  His head must be bursting now, if he stood with her.  Does anyone know the outcome between the two?  Where can we find out?

I don't have any certain knowledge, but sources say they do say yes on Decision Day, but split up afterwards. Rumor has it that Lindsey refuses to leave and ends up squatting in an apartment, not sure if it's the one they shared, or one above it. Sounds bizarre, but this is Lindsey we're talking about 8)

Also, JamieO and Doug are holding meet and greets at stops along their RV trip (which they started a week ago), but they're requiring background checks and NDAs from their "fans". Just thought you should know in case you were thinking of going to meet these VIPs. Good grief. And she's so thankful for the distraction from the repeated negative pregnancy tests she's been taking.

And last rumor is that Alyssa has a new cowboy-boyfriend from California. He must be a glutton for punishment, if true.

Edited by gingerandcloves
  • Useful 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Lisa418722 said:

I have an aunt like that.  She was the head nurse at their local hospital (now retired).  Very brillant woman, but she didn't have the common sense to get in out of the rain.  

I always liked Amelia.  I think she would be a good friend and even as a doctor I think she would be honest about a patients' diagnosis, but not cold and clinical.  I remember one time I had a not so great diagnosis and ended up crying in the doctor's office. He called in another doctor to try to calm me down. It worked beause where he was clinical, she told me my options in a way I could understand.  I think Amelia would be that way.  

From what I saw on the show, I'd think she'd be really good with little kids.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

I don't have any certain knowledge, but sources say they do say yes on Decision Day, but split up afterwards. Rumor has it that Lindsey refuses to leave and ends up squatting in an apartment, not sure if it's the one they shared, or one above it. Sounds bizarre, but this is Lindsey we're talking about 8)

Also, JamieO and Doug are holding meet and greets at stops along their RV trip (which they started a week ago), but they're requiring background checks and NDAs from their "fans". Just thought you should know in case you were thinking of going to meet these VIPs. Good grief. And she's so thankful for the distraction from the repeated negative pregnancy tests she's been taking.

And last rumor is that Alyssa has a new cowboy-boyfriend from California. He must be a glutton for punishment, if true.

Boston is so expensive and it did not seem like anyone with the exception of Olaj, who had his own house, lived in anything near as nice as where the show is putting them up. Lindsey squatting still sounds so low class but not horribly surprising.

I think Jaimie O is greatly overestimating her social media fame and clout. I feel like there are about a million other people in the van/RV life space who are much more prominent that do not make their fans sign NDA's to meet them.

Also, I would not want to start Nomad living with the gas prices being what they are now.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, qtpye said:

I think Jaimie O is greatly overestimating her social media fame and clout. I feel like there are about a million other people in the van/RV life space who are much more prominent that do not make their fans sign NDA's to meet them.

Also, what is the NDA for? What is there to "disclose" that Jamie didn't already share? She is the queen of TMI!

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Ilovepie said:

Also, what is the NDA for? What is there to "disclose" that Jamie didn't already share? She is the queen of TMI!

That is a good point.

This is a woman who SHARES EVERYTHING, no matter how private.

It makes it seem like she is trying to hide something.

• Love 3
(edited)
16 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

Thanks so much for the update. 😀 Jamie & Doug just can’t give up, lol.  Alyssa must have a dummy for a boyfriend.  He probably just loved her cowgirl boots.  I can’t believe Mark said yes to stay together.  Maybe the show paid him more to look good.  I really think he is afraid of her as she’s nuts.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, qtpye said:

Boston is so expensive and it did not seem like anyone with the exception of Olaj, who had his own house, lived in anything near as nice as where the show is putting them up. Lindsey squatting still sounds so low class but not horribly surprising.

Inquiring minds want to know if she took her *squatty potty* with her.

Edited by gingerandcloves
  • LOL 6
4 hours ago, qtpye said:

Didn’t Chris also have a nice house???

• Love 5
3 hours ago, qtpye said:

That is a good point.

This is a woman who SHARES EVERYTHING, no matter how private.

It makes it seem like she is trying to hide something.

The only thing I can think of is that she might be telling them stuff that she may not share on social media because it would violate her own NDA with the show.  But in that case she shouldn't be telling people that stuff anyway.

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

It is interesting. Makes Steve sound like an intelligent interesting person himself much more so than the slow talking dreamer character they've created for him on the show. If he got those two apps sold and has worked on a few more, I'm quite sure his bank balance is quite sufficient to support both him and Noi very handsomely.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, shok said:

It is interesting. Makes Steve sound like an intelligent interesting person himself much more so than the slow talking dreamer character they've created for him on the show. If he got those two apps sold and has worked on a few more, I'm quite sure his bank balance is quite sufficient to support both him and Noi very handsomely.

Clears up quite a few questions, actually, especially regarding what drives him and his choices. 

28 minutes ago, bref said:

Clears up quite a few questions, actually, especially regarding what drives him and his choices. 

I thought it was interesting that he mentioned taking time away from a previous job to travel. And work on his next career goal.

"I left the school after a little over five years to travel, and to teach myself how to code so that I could create what I had envisioned."

On 4/3/2022 at 11:57 AM, Retired at last said:

one of the main reasons, besides having truly unlikeable people to start with, is the fact that the experts have been so hands-off. I don't know that more of the experts would help if the people were hired for drama and they don't listen anyway.

On 4/6/2022 at 4:06 PM, Ilovepie said:

If I had a professional reputation at stake like I would assume the three experts do, I would be more than happy to let people think the producers pick because it seems so obvious to apparently everybody except them that people like Chris or Alyssa were inappropriate choices. They just look stupid for choices like these.

Yeah I'd love to know what's in their minds.  Even if the people are picked by production to be disasters they could still give decent advice, considering that they are, if not "experts", at least supposedly licensed in their fields.  But they rarely even do that.  

• Love 2
6 hours ago, princelina said:

Yeah I'd love to know what's in their minds.  Even if the people are picked by production to be disasters they could still give decent advice, considering that they are, if not "experts", at least supposedly licensed in their fields.  But they rarely even do that.  

yeah, why would they want to be associated with these train-wreck matches. doesn't that taint their professional image and standing with their peers?

• Love 1
On 4/9/2022 at 6:20 AM, ChiCricket said:

Here's a link to his status as an app developer on the App Store:

https://appstor.io/developers/925264818-stephen-moy

He has 6 apps, no more recent than 2016 and mostly free and one not available anymore.  There are links to their descriptions.

I'm no expert but I'm not that impressed.

This page from CNET on him and some of his apps:

https://download.cnet.com/developer/stephen-moy/i-10459796/

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

In looking at tonight's episode, it looks like it will be dealing with everyone's past. In order for me to care about anyone's past, I have to like them. Since I don't like ANY of them (except for maybe Steve), this will be 3 weeks in a row that I won't bother to watch. I think I am cured!!!! And with both OIaj and Lindsey on the Afterparty, I am skipping that, too. Hooray! Just your snarky comments on the show will be enough.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Retired at last said:

In looking at tonight's episode, it looks like it will be dealing with everyone's past. In order for me to care about anyone's past, I have to like them. Since I don't like ANY of them (except for maybe Steve), this will be 3 weeks in a row that I won't bother to watch. I think I am cured!!!! And with both OIaj and Lindsey on the Afterparty, I am skipping that, too. Hooray! Just your snarky comments on the show will be enough.

I wish I could do that - quit this show.  You missed nothing important. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Folks online are shocked to learn from the latest episode that Dr. Pepper & her husband of 16 years have never lived together. There is some outrage & folks are questioning if Dr. Pepper is qualified for her role.

I don't remember who said it, but I learned that years ago here on this forum. 😏😏😏

Edited by NowVoyager
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, NowVoyager said:

Folks online are shocked to learn from the latest episode that Dr. Pepper & her husband of 16 years have never lived together. There is some outrage & folks are questioning if Dr. Pepper is qualified for her role.

I don't remember who said it, but I learned that years ago here on this forum. 😏😏😏

I hate to hear stuff like that.  Why are people so judgmental?  Nowadays we are told we are supposed to accept all manner of very non-traditional relationships but someone has the "nerve" to be married to someone they don't live with and suddenly there's outrage?  Pepper is smart enough to know what is good for and her husband and whatever works for them is nobody's damned business!  My husband and I lived apart for several years and many of them were very happy.  Sheesh, some people!

• Love 4

Wow I did not know that Dr P and her hubby do not live together and have not? ( If I did know that, I forgot lol). While there shouldn't be judgement because obviously everyone is different and what works is important, it is really the exception to not live together and be married. Now I don't watch super closely, but the whole bit with Noi not being sure about how they could live together- who was the expert there with them discussing that? I ask because the general impression I got was that the expert was strongly suggesting that living together part time and keeping separate residences was not going to work in their favor.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Wow I did not know that Dr P and her hubby do not live together and have not? ( If I did know that, I forgot lol). While there shouldn't be judgement because obviously everyone is different and what works is important, it is really the exception to not live together and be married. Now I don't watch super closely, but the whole bit with Noi not being sure about how they could live together- who was the expert there with them discussing that? I ask because the general impression I got was that the expert was strongly suggesting that living together part time and keeping separate residences was not going to work in their favor.

I wouldn't find anything wrong with the expert's suggestion.  Steve & Noi are in a completely different stage of life from Dr. Pepper, with different goals like having a family and on top of that they really only just met so I think it's understandable that not living together full time would hurt the relationship at this point.  Dr. Pepper is twice their age or close to it.  Older people generally have different relationship needs than younger people and what might work for them is not necessarily what will work for most people in Steve and Noi's age bracket.  And I'm sure Pepper and the other experts are aware of that.

• Love 5

I read a recent spoiler on the outcomes of D Day. I think they are the same as we saw early in the season: Jasmeana/Michael - say no; Mark and Lindsey say yes, but are done by Reunion; O and Katina say yes and there is no update as to whether they are together now; Noi and Steve say yes and there are indications that they are still together; and of course, Alyssa and Chris.

So, at the D Day show, the experts will be happy with a 3/4 success rate. Then, by the reunion, it's likely only Noi and Steve, which is what most of us predicted way back at the beginning. I do hope that Katina does not stay with O. I don't care how much editing was done - he is a spoiled, selfish misogynist and I believe that she can do so much better for herself if she would get some therapy and believe in herself.

• Love 9

Very surprised but sorta pleased that M & J said yes. I'm just curious about earlier spoilers that showed photos of some of them at the airport for the reunion filming...K & O still together, but Jasmina alone and not wearing her wedding ring. I guess we'll have to wait and see if they stay together.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Michael is in jail!  What did he do?

Asked Jasmina to smile.

Kidding. I think the previous poster meant he got out of marriage jail.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

MAFS Fan shared a message she got back in January regarding J & M:

"I was on Clubhouse in December and someone who knows Michael said they stayed together on DD but broke up after. They said she is very manipulative and everything has to be her way. She wanted to come out a certain way on TV. But after DD Jasmina did Michael dirty. They did not want to say what exactly happened. Sad."

Not terribly surprising...?

• Useful 6
30 minutes ago, gingerandcloves said:

MAFS Fan shared a message she got back in January regarding J & M:

"I was on Clubhouse in December and someone who knows Michael said they stayed together on DD but broke up after. They said she is very manipulative and everything has to be her way. She wanted to come out a certain way on TV. But after DD Jasmina did Michael dirty. They did not want to say what exactly happened. Sad."

Not terribly surprising...?

he can do better and find someone warm and less critical

i would have rather seen him with katina and have sourpuss jasmina paired with the big O because i dislike both of them

• Love 12

Heads up, we have the names of the San Diego couples:

Lindy and Miguel (she's white, he looks Hispanic)

Krysten and Mitchell (both white)

Alexis and Justin (both black, he looks really young in the photo)

Stacia and Nate (not sure on her ethnicity, he's black)

Morgan and Binh (she's white, he's Asian)

I don't have high hopes, but I will stick around for next season just because it's San Diego. We should get some nice scenery at least.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

Update on the Where Are They Now episode, airing June 1:

"It's been five months since Decision Day and the couples from Boston are working to adapt to their new relationships and lives. The couples decide to go on a group getaway to reconnect and confront some unresolved issues while some of the singles attempt to find love again with past MAFS divorcees."

Past divorcees? Okay, MAFS, you have my attention now. Who do you suppose is hooking up with who? 

Also group getaway, really? I would think the lasting couples would be so over these forced socialization activities. It better not be sports-themed is all I can say.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

Past divorcees? Okay, MAFS, you have my attention now. Who do you suppose is hooking up with who? 

I read a rumor at the end of season 13 that Ryan was dating someone from season 14.  Maybe it is Alssya. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/16/2022 at 3:42 PM, gingerandcloves said:

Heads up, we have the names of the San Diego couples:

Lindy and Miguel (she's white, he looks Hispanic)

Krysten and Mitchell (both white)

Alexis and Justin (both black, he looks really young in the photo)

Stacia and Nate (not sure on her ethnicity, he's black)

Morgan and Binh (she's white, he's Asian)

I don't have high hopes, but I will stick around for next season just because it's San Diego. We should get some nice scenery at least.

https://meaww.com/mafs-sneak-peek-season-15-san-diego-cast

There are at least 3 people where I feel like their races/ethnicities are ambiguous. (My personal experience visiting San Diego is there are A Lot! of interracial relationships there. Possibly to do with the large military presence.)

1266176030_Screenshot_20220519-041154_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.1ebc6031caaddd228e7507b9ee8f1fc4.jpg

1413518617_Screenshot_20220519-041404_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.446b8386e1c35c99a1cb3bac2ebd979b.jpg

996824489_Screenshot_20220519-041426_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.b4c04562a2edd6a47633a1cc92d82b7a.jpg

731266081_Screenshot_20220519-041450_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.142f48f0eb23b4ba8f1b558a72196b00.jpg

181762342_Screenshot_20220519-041508_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.879c7316ad16b77a1933061476b66b34.jpg

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, GettingGray said:

I read a rumor at the end of season 13 that Ryan was dating someone from season 14.  Maybe it is Alssya. 

he can't be that masochistic, can he???

• Love 3

Ryan of Ryan and Clara?  I don't get it - the available women from this season are Alyssa, Lindsay and Jasmina - perfect contestants for a game of Kill, Marry, Fuck but not much else to recommend them that I can see 😄

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Retired at last said:

No - that's what I thought the first time I saw this rumor. It is actually Ryan from Brett and Ryan. I thought he was a good guy with a bad match. 

I guess he's the cowboy she wanted 😄. I wouldn't wish her on him though!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

I don't know if Ryan has seen the show, but he did say that he knew Alyssa, or had met her, and she is nice. No, she is not!

She’s a good fucking person!

• LOL 10