Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

If you follow MAFSfan on Twitter, it seems that Shawniece found out that she was pregnant in January. Maybe they went back and filmed soundbites that emphasized pregnancy as "foreshadowing".

Nate and Jamie are there to give advice to the Dallas participants on what to do and not do. I'm guessing Nate was offered that gig before his marriage went south. His advice should be

One: don't cheat on your wife.

Two: Check your car trunk for things that belong to another woman before Dr. Pepper comes to check.

Three: Don't hit on other women at your bachelor party, or at least don't be stupid enough to do it on camera. 

Here's a picture of Nate with Jamie & Doug in Dallas: 

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

• Love 3

If the producers wanted one of the previous failures who was at least personable and outgoing, Tres strikes me as a much better choice.

But maybe he holds a grudge against the show like many other past male contestants.

• Love 7

Maybe at the end of the reunion show they play "catch up" voiceovers with later clips to reveal more recent events, such as the pregnancy and whatever twist Jon is talking about.  Given that he's the one mentioning it, it makes me wonder if the twist has to do with him.  I'm thinking they may announce him appearing on a future season of "MAFS Second Chances".  Or maybe he found someone recently and got married.  Or Molly took up with someone right after the show, maybe the guy she was chatting up in that bar.  She could have even come around to asking Jon for another chance before the divorce was final and he turned her down.  You never know!

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Hope Tyrique tags along with Nate to Dallas...to keep Nate from being too suave and full of himself.....

Tyrique was living with Nate and Sheila, but Sheila still moved out. I got the sense that Sheila was really fond of Tyrique. She really must have been fed up with Nate (for good reason) to leave like that.

Edited by discoprincess
  • Love 3

Nate was a cheater from the get go; was never in it. Trey was a player who manipulated with a bunch of stupid gifts & cut Vanessa off right after the cameras left. It's quite obvious what the problem was with both of their marriages & neither deserves anymore camera time for this show.

• Love 16

Jamie should feel threatened...this will cut her on screen time and more importantly...her paycheck...

Nate...watch your back...get a food taster...check your company discounted rental cars for cut brake lines...You are taking food out of Henley's mouth...

Nate has cleaned up his M@FS Twitter...it's all about God, fashion, sports, he doesn't mention where he is working though...is he still a manager of a car rental place or has "I'm Not Impressed...Do Better" taken off and made him wealthy....yeah, nooo.....

• Love 6
1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

Jamie should feel threatened...this will cut her on screen time and more importantly...her paycheck...

Nate...watch your back...get a food taster...check your company discounted rental cars for cut brake lines...You are taking food out of Henley's mouth...

Nate has cleaned up his M@FS Twitter...it's all about God, fashion, sports, he doesn't mention where he is working though...is he still a manager of a car rental place or has "I'm Not Impressed...Do Better" taken off and made him wealthy....yeah, nooo.....

I am sorry I ever liked Nate, and sorry I never understood Sheila’s tense, “You don’t want to have this conversation on camera” moments.   I can’t understand why the show would have him on

• Love 10

I feel bad for Jackie, with all the fans castigating her for staying with Ryan. Even if I didn't know she has since scrammed, it's still obvious she's had Ryan's number since the honeymoon.

Here she is listening to Ryan blather about how he'll always be her best friend, she'll never have to face the world alone, etc.

jackie.JPG

As to why she said she wanted to continue on decision day-- producer pressure, not wanting to admit failure, not wanting to undercut Ryan and publicly embarrass him, knowing she could still leave at any time in private, and maybe still having a shred of hope that Ryan would change and this wasn't another crushing emotional blow for her.

Edited by 2727
  • Love 15
22 minutes ago, 2727 said:

I feel bad for Jackie, with all the fans castigating her for staying with Ryan. Even if I didn't know she has since scrammed, it's still obvious she's had Ryan's number since the honeymoon.

Here she is listening to Ryan blather about how he'll always be her best friend, she'll never have to face the world alone, etc.

jackie.JPG

As to why she said she wanted to continue on decision day-- producer pressure, not wanting to admit failure, not wanting to undercut Ryan and publicly embarrass him, knowing she could still leave at any time in private, and maybe still having a shred of hope that Ryan would change and this wasn't another crushing emotional blow for her.

You just know that immediately after taping the final decision Ryan went out drinking with the boys.

• Love 20

Other posters mentioned it, but the pics of Jackie above reminded me - in the “decision” epi, someone asked Jackie a question (I took it to be directed at Jackie).  Ryan jerked the question right out of the air and went blahblahblah like always, and Jackie made all those same faces because she was thinking (again), “Ryan.  Please.  Shut. up.   Please”.   In fact, I’m pretty sure he was explaining at that moment how he was listening better...

im not sure how on earth Nate got back in the loop, but someone mentioned Sheila should get equal time.  For me, personally, no thank you.  Nate is a scumbag, I hear. But remember how Sheila had that enormously irritating habit of overenunciating every word?  From her first sentence was consumed (not in a good way) with how she stretched her lips and bared her teeth every time she talked.  

Did anybody actually watch the second chances thing?  Picking from a bevy of beaus is already being done on a fairly large scale with the Bachelor/bachelorette, huh?  I don’t watch that either, but it sure seemed to me like more competition than this network could tackle.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Happyfatchick said:

Other posters mentioned it, but the pics of Jackie above reminded me - in the “decision” epi, someone asked Jackie a question (I took it to be directed at Jackie).  Ryan jerked the question right out of the air and went blahblahblah like always, and Jackie made all those same faces because she was thinking (again), “Ryan.  Please.  Shut. up.   Please”.   In fact, I’m pretty sure he was explaining at that moment how he was listening better...

im not sure how on earth Nate got back in the loop, but someone mentioned Sheila should get equal time.  For me, personally, no thank you.  Nate is a scumbag, I hear. But remember how Sheila had that enormously irritating habit of overenunciating every word?  From her first sentence was consumed (not in a good way) with how she stretched her lips and bared her teeth every time she talked.  

Did anybody actually watch the second chances thing?  Picking from a bevy of beaus is already being done on a fairly large scale with the Bachelor/bachelorette, huh?  I don’t watch that either, but it sure seemed to me like more competition than this network could tackle.

I noticed, too, that Jackie was going to answer a question and Ryan completely hijacked the moment.  From the way she was looking at him I was hoping she would have just gotten up and walked out of the room.

• Love 10

Shawniece and Jephte having a baby together at this point worries me. 

I'm fully expecting MAFS producers to soon have their very first #MAFSdivorcebaby

Edited by Lily247
  • Love 12
16 hours ago, Happyfatchick said:

I watched the second chance thing and it wasn't very good.  Neither of the two participants from MAFS came off looking better.  In fact, they ended up looking a lot worse.  Honestly, the reunion was the only entertaining part to me because the girls really gave it to David for his behavior and phoniness.  

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Lusterleaf said:

In case anyone cared, Jamie is now having sex with Doug again

http://people.com/babies/jamie-otis-trying-another-child-after-struggling-intimacy-issues-post-baby/amp/

Why she felt to publish this info is beyond me.

Queen of TMI strikes again; she has to stay 'relevant' (if that's what she thinks this is) somehow.

So no sooner is she able to have sex again that she'll have another one & be sore & celibate for another 8 months - maybe this is her plan & Doug should be a tad concerned.

3 hours ago, Lily247 said:

I'm fully expecting MAFS producers to soon have their very first #MAFSdivorcebaby

Jephte had originally wanted to take things slowly... hope this all works out.

• Love 12
On 4/26/2018 at 12:35 PM, humbleopinion said:

There was emphasis on faith during the marriage too. Wasn't that a factor in matching him with Sheila? I'm pretty sure that coveting other women while one is married is a part of that faith though.

On 4/26/2018 at 2:36 PM, Stinamaia said:

I am sorry I ever liked Nate, and sorry I never understood Sheila’s tense, “You don’t want to have this conversation on camera” moments.   I can’t understand why the show would have him on

It all made sense to me once the cheating allegations came out. Furthermore, the editing basically gaslit Sheila by making her look crazier than Nate. Poor Sheila.

Edited by discoprincess
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Lusterleaf said:

In case anyone cared, Jamie is now having sex with Doug again

http://people.com/babies/jamie-otis-trying-another-child-after-struggling-intimacy-issues-post-baby/amp/

Why she felt to publish this info is beyond me.

How convenient that a pregnancy is annnounced and Jamie's knees unlock, enjoy Doug cause once she has her brood you will be celibate for life.

*cough* attention whore *cough*

• Love 10

Poor Doug.  I'm sure this isn't what he signed up for!  But he soldiers on with his nice parents.  Always trying to make poor  Jamie happy.

Surely it she hurts there has to be something for that...a good lub?

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Poor Doug.  I'm sure this isn't what he signed up for!  But he soldiers on with his nice parents.  Always trying to make poor  Jamie happy.

Surely it she hurts there has to be something for that...a good lub?

Or her old boyfriend 

• Love 4
On 4/25/2018 at 1:55 PM, Gobears said:

The Dallas season premieres in July. It seems that Jamie and Nate will appear in that season. I am okay with Jamie appearing but Nate...who thought that was a good idea? 

On 4/26/2018 at 9:12 AM, gonecrackers said:

Nate was a cheater from the get go; was never in it. Trey was a player who manipulated with a bunch of stupid gifts & cut Vanessa off right after the cameras left. It's quite obvious what the problem was with both of their marriages & neither deserves anymore camera time for this show.

On 4/27/2018 at 3:00 PM, discoprincess said:

There was emphasis on faith during the marriage too. Wasn't that a factor in matching him with Sheila? I'm pretty sure that coveting other women while one is married is a part of that faith though.

It all made sense to me once the cheating allegations came out. Furthermore, the editing basically gaslit Sheila by making her look crazier than Nate. Poor Sheila.

Exactly!!! Both those guys were horrible picks but it shows what MAFS likes when they decide on who to pick for matches doesn't it? I am disgusted that they would ask Nate to come back and do that sort of think with Jamie. Sitting there in the pick with Nate like Jamie is, all smiles, shows how much of a fame whore she is by being ok with working with him by her side. 

And DiscoPrincess, yes there was a lot of faith this and faith that out of their mouths. And it was used as well in keeping Sheila there too by Nate and calvin. It was another disgusting display of how low MAFS is willing to go to keep the bs going IMO. Now they want him to offer up advice? Guess MAFS is ignoring that many (if not most) MAFS viewers know he was cheating from day one and will be pissed he is around. Yet at the same time we have an "expert" that left a husband to go sleep around with strange men for years and now is married to a man she doesn't live with because she claims they not only don't want to have to compromise on a new place and decorating but she doesn't want her "assistant" to have to live with them both. As well as a so called "Pastor" that reminds us all the only way out is divorce but yet we should always stick with the man no matter what is going on. Toss in the way they decide to match for drama and sadly it figures they would ask Nate to come give advice. 

On 4/26/2018 at 11:36 AM, Stinamaia said:

I didn't like him from the get go. The fact that pepper laughed off the shoes in the trunk of his car during her visit really showed the viewers how little they care on who they pick and what goes on. To me it was obvious something was amiss in those fights. More so since it was always one sided and when we had the THs of Nate with his "tears" it never felt genuine but more playing up for the viewers to "pity him". 

On 4/26/2018 at 12:19 PM, 2727 said:

I am going with the producer pressure on it. I think this is why most that shouldn't stay together do. Maybe they give them a little kick back for lasting up to a year....we will never know but there was no way they would have made it for long and it was a given with his behavior. 

On 4/27/2018 at 3:52 PM, crazychicken said:

How convenient that a pregnancy is annnounced and Jamie's knees unlock, enjoy Doug cause once she has her brood you will be celibate for life.

*cough* attention whore *cough*

4 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Or her old boyfriend 

LMAO Kiss My Mutt

I was thinking the same Crazychicken. LOL Can't have Shawniece take the attention away now can she? SMH

On 4/27/2018 at 10:51 AM, Lily247 said:

Yea I do hope for the best because there is now going to be a baby involved but its far to soon considering it was only a few months after filming was over. 

On 4/27/2018 at 1:12 PM, Peper81 said:

I watched the second chance thing and it wasn't very good.  Neither of the two participants from MAFS came off looking better.  In fact, they ended up looking a lot worse.  Honestly, the reunion was the only entertaining part to me because the girls really gave it to David for his behavior and phoniness.  

That was beyond scripted bs IMO. I agree it made them each come out looking worse then one would have thought after watching their season. So IF they ever did another round of that show it will be even worse then what the 1st season was I would bet. My understand is Derek has been begging and pleading on SM since the 1st season to let him on it. *rollseyes* Speaking of which that dude chiming in on Chili watching MAFS....figures....dude is so desperate for attention from it still. He needs to move on already. His time has come and thankfully, gone. LOL

• Love 9
On 4/28/2018 at 11:30 PM, Evil Queen said:

Exactly!!! Both those guys were horrible picks but it shows what MAFS likes when they decide on who to pick for matches doesn't it? I am disgusted that they would ask Nate to come back and do that sort of think with Jamie. Sitting there in the pick with Nate like Jamie is, all smiles, shows how much of a fame whore she is by being ok with working with him by her side. 

I've said it once, I'll say it again.  This is a SHOW, NOT a social experiment.  They're not just looking for people to match up, they're looking for attractive people with TV personalities, who want to be on TV and don't mind being filmed for eight weeks and also have jobs that don't mind them being filmed for eight weeks.  There aren't many people who can fit all those boxes. 

• Love 12
12 hours ago, crazychicken said:

It's a Jephtina

Does this mean Shawniece and Jeph are breaking up?  She seems very traditional, so is making a deal about remaining a Jackson a clue?  I know many women don’t change their name when they marry, but Shawniece seems like the type who definitely would.  

• Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 4:46 AM, antfitz said:

Jephite  I think is too self centered. And he doesn't love her he said some. Be like sir, that's not enough. I don't know exactly when this took place, but I think more towards last summer or last fall so she could very easily have been pregnant before she met him.

I loved it when that 1 psychologist or host really gave it to her last week. She deserved everything horrible that's been given to her. He seemed like a very nice guy.

I was so happy when John could not think of one thing that he got out of the situation. And he was right when he said he would like to go back and undo it. She certainly was not worth him losing his job. She is not worth anything.

I doubt it.  The couples got married late August, right?  So it's been nearly 8 months.  Unless Shawneice gives birth in the next month or so,, she conceived after she met Jepthe.  Also, Shawneice is a small girl.  Us small girls tend to show sooner.  I was told I was "ready to pop" for at least 2-3 months with each of my pregnancies.  And forget waiting until the second trimester to tell people, I couldn't hide it within a couple of months. 

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:22 AM, Gem 10 said:

Why was Shawnice shocked and surprised that she was pregnant?  They were having sex, weren't they?

Maybe she's one of those chicks who has sex regularly, doesn't use birth control and then exclaims "but, we weren't even TRYING to get pregnant!" when she inevitably gets knocked up.  Those girls kill me.  Fun fact: if you have sex regularly and don't use birth control, absent any existing fertility issues, there's a 90% chance you'll get knocked up within the year.  So if you're not using protection, you ARE trying, dummies.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Flowergirl81 said:

Does this mean Shawniece and Jeph are breaking up?  She seems very traditional, so is making a deal about remaining a Jackson a clue?  I know many women don’t change their name when they marry, but Shawniece seems like the type who definitely would.  

Ashley from last season seemed to be traditional, and she was ready to have a baby, but she was very firm with Anthony about keeping her last name. (From what I've seen on social media, she still uses her maiden name.) We also didn't see Shawniece make a big deal over changing her last name legally to that of her husband, like Sheila had. So...who knows.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, discoprincess said:

Ashley from last season seemed to be traditional, and she was ready to have a baby, but she was very firm with Anthony about keeping her last name. (From what I've seen on social media, she still uses her maiden name.) We also didn't see Shawniece make a big deal over changing her last name legally to that of her husband, like Sheila had. So...who knows.

Actually Shawniece wanted to change her name early on and Jephte told her to pump her breaks. That is why she got so excited about the Mr and Mrs Pierre plaque he gave her for their one month anniversary. She may be over it now but it was a big deal then.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, lezlers said:

I doubt it.  The couples got married late August, right?  So it's been nearly 8 months.  Unless Shawneice gives birth in the next month or so,, she conceived after she met Jepthe.  Also, Shawneice is a small girl.  Us small girls tend to show sooner.  I was told I was "ready to pop" for at least 2-3 months with each of my pregnancies.  And forget waiting until the second trimester to tell people, I couldn't hide it within a couple of months. 

Maybe she's one of those chicks who has sex regularly, doesn't use birth control and then exclaims "but, we weren't even TRYING to get pregnant!" when she inevitably gets knocked up.  Those girls kill me.  Fun fact: if you have sex regularly and don't use birth control, absent any existing fertility issues, there's a 90% chance you'll get knocked up within the year.  So if you're not using protection, you ARE trying, dummies.

Wasn't Shawneice the one that said she had been celibate for year(s) before going on MAFS. She told Molly and Jackie and they seem shocked. I kind of got the feeling that Shawniece might have been wild in her teen or early 20's but had some experience that made her do a 360 and have no sex for years? 

I do wonder if it was an birth control failure or Shawneice really wanted the marriage to stay together and "forgot" a pill or two. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

Wasn't Shawneice the one that said she had been celibate for year(s) before going on MAFS. She told Molly and Jackie and they seem shocked. I kind of got the feeling that Shawniece might have been wild in her teen or early 20's but had some experience that made her do a 360 and have no sex for years? 

I do wonder if it was an birth control failure or Shawneice really wanted the marriage to stay together and "forgot" a pill or two. 

I remember that tidbit about celibacy too.  She was DYING for some sex so she clearly hadn't had any for a while.   I doubt she was on the pill if she hadn't been having sex, either.  It's not a fun thing to be on if you don't need to be.  I'm guessing they were using condoms and got carried away one night. 

1 hour ago, lezlers said:

I remember that tidbit about celibacy too.  She was DYING for some sex so she clearly hadn't had any for a while.   I doubt she was on the pill if she hadn't been having sex, either.  It's not a fun thing to be on if you don't need to be.  I'm guessing they were using condoms and got carried away one night. 

It seems almost funny, doesn't it, that they're the ones who are pregnant while it's actually Ryan who didn't even know what the word contraception meant!!!

• Love 3

Yes, sammy... I'm permanently in Scottsdale now and have  put 1,380 miles between me and my soon to be ex husband...1,380 reasons to be grateful I don't have to accidentally bump into that POS nightmare I can't wait to divorce....

• Love 9
(edited)
15 hours ago, Gobears said:

Someone on another board posted this:

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

I also saw somewhere else on another board that someone on Twitter had mentioned finding Jaclyn's and Ryan's divorce record online.

LOL at Jaclyn listing all the places where she's been in her profile. Take that, Ryan! 

Edited by discoprincess
  • Love 6

Ryan has already forgotten about Jacklyn.

She was just a girl that he got grief from every time he wanted to go out with the guys...He’s dumped all momentos from his failed marriage....his slate is wiped clean...

• Love 9
1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

Ryan has already forgotten about Jacklyn.

She was just a girl that he got grief from every time he wanted to go out with the guys...He’s dumped all momentos from his failed marriage....his slate is wiped clean...

And if he finds someone clueless enough to date him again he can proudly maintain his claim of having "no baggage" to her too.  

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Just hope those future clueless women who are willing to have sexy time with Ryan asks him to double bag his groceries...if you get my drift...

But this time please, for the love of all that's holy, dispose of it (both) properly afterward!!!  

• Love 4