Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

Something about both of them smells stinky to me...  this show is picking some people just based on whether they are willing to just play along with production.

And it's going to be very difficult putting up with very UNprofessional "Dr" trauma, a "Pastor" pushing detrimental advice, & Pepper who left her husband of many years to sleep with anything alive who then re-marries & doesn't even live with the guy -  helping others build successful marriages - fakery at it's finest.

"Experts" indeed (hurl).

• Love 3

So it appears Jon had taken down his pics he posted of him and Dr. Jessica that caused a flurry of rumors that they are together. I don't think they are together (I think she is a lot older than him?) but I think that he may be on a "second chances" show that Dr. Jessica is filming as well. We know they chose a recent cast member because Derek was b*tching about it on social media that he wasn't picked.

• Love 2

It's weird to me all the relationships that form as a result of the show (that push boundaries):

-Dr. Jessica and Jonathan

-Vanessa and one of the show's publicists (Paria) went on vacation together. (I'm guessing that's why the show keeps showing Vanessa in a good light)

-Nick and his "life coach"/baby mama

And more stupid tweets from Derek:

Screenshot_2.png

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Lusterleaf said:

So it appears Jon had taken down his pics he posted of him and Dr. Jessica that caused a flurry of rumors that they are together. I don't think they are together (I think she is a lot older than him?) but I think that he may be on a "second chances" show that Dr. Jessica is filming as well. We know they chose a recent cast member because Derek was b*tching about it on social media that he wasn't picked.

She has been part of the show called Seven Year Switch. Which if she is still part of it she was pulling double duty with the "reality" shows. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Jon and "dr. trauma" were by chance together. Derek needs to just grow up already. Move on and get a real job. Really if Lifetime was smart they would just let Second Chances stay dead. Hell honestly MAFS should just go that way as well at this point. Its become more fake then anything and toss in the so called "experts"....they are the last people that ANYONE should take advice on when it comes to relationships. SMH I'm out on this show. Its disturbing at this point how producers play with the casts and set up their own "storylines" that are far from truth just for the "drama" factor. To those that will keep watching, have fun with it and the snarking! 

• Love 3

Here's something I don't understand abut Derek's complaint - if someone hasn't had a serious relationship in 2 years after going on MAFS supposedly ready to be married, why should they be set up in a second chances situation? I understand Bachelor contestants going on its spin-off show since they were just dating in the first place but shouldn't inability to form (or disinterest in forming) a meaningful relationship be a dealbreaker for something like the MAFS franchise?

(I didn't watch his season so that's apart from anything personal about Derek.)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, rab01 said:

Here's something I don't understand abut Derek's complaint - if someone hasn't had a serious relationship in 2 years after going on MAFS supposedly ready to be married, why should they be set up in a second chances situation? I understand Bachelor contestants going on its spin-off show since they were just dating in the first place but shouldn't inability to form (or disinterest in forming) a meaningful relationship be a dealbreaker for something like the MAFS franchise?

(I didn't watch his season so that's apart from anything personal about Derek.)

I'm guessing he's been waiting to be on the Second Chances show...he has a lot of thirsty women in his SM comments wanting to go out with him.

Pictures of the possible new brides from Dallas:

Screenshot_1.png

• Love 1

Does anyone else see a picture of a robot doing a high kick on Shawniece's bumpus?

To pick up the convo on the other thread...

Hoping the radio silence of Shawniece, Jephte and Jephtina is because they are in shooting production of a baby special show like JamieO, Dug and Henleyshirt cashed in on....

Jephtina needs to start stoking her college fund with Lifetime money....

• Love 1
(edited)
16 hours ago, Gobears said:

At first, I thought you were about to tell us that Ryan has a new girlfriend, but I guess this is just his sister. He calls himself Uncle Buck?

Like the John Candy movie character? How fitting! 

(If they were to do a follow-up with him some time down the road, and if he were to have a similar evolution, I'd watch it.)

He also probably does have a new girlfriend...of the moment. 

Meanwhile, check out this cryptic tweet from Shawniece:

Edited by discoprincess
  • Love 2

“Jaclyn and Ryan have divorced as of this month,” a source close to the former spouses tells PEOPLE exclusively. “They remain friends and are grateful for everything they’ve learned while being married to a stranger.”

Producer from the show wrote that steaming pile of bull shit...

Jackie's comment....about damn time for me to be free of that putz....

Ryan's comment...Jackie who?

Mr. and Mrs. Buckley's comment...Visit /call anytime Jackie, miss you...love you.....don't forget us....

• Love 7

Yes, Jackie is finally free! Maybe their divorce was finalized this month, but she's been living in Arizona since at least April so the split happened a while ago. She can do so much better than Ryan. He is a complete goober.

• Love 6

Yikes I think Lifetime is trying to kill me I looked at the schedule and there is 3 episodes on July 10th spanning 4 hours, good luck for those that can sit that long I will be using my fast forward button frequently.

• Love 6
(edited)
On 6/27/2018 at 11:28 PM, humbleopinion said:

“Jaclyn and Ryan have divorced as of this month,” a source close to the former spouses tells PEOPLE exclusively. “They remain friends and are grateful for everything they’ve learned while being married to a stranger.”

Producer from the show wrote that steaming pile of bull shit...

Someone had posted somewhere on social media that they had found a record of Jackie's and Ryan's divorce in Massachusetts. So, this has been in the works for a while, even if the divorce wasn't (conveniently) finalized until recently as the source claims.

I'm waiting for a more definite update from Jephte and Shawniece.

Edited by discoprincess
  • Love 2
On 6/27/2018 at 8:21 AM, discoprincess said:

Like the John Candy movie character? How fitting! 

(If they were to do a follow-up with him some time down the road, and if he were to have a similar evolution, I'd watch it.)

He also probably does have a new girlfriend...of the moment. 

Meanwhile, check out this cryptic tweet from Shawniece:

What the hell? is she being funny?

On 7/5/2018 at 10:42 AM, qtpye said:

What the hell? is she being funny?

I hope she was TRYING to be funny because that was weird. And offputting. I wish them and Baby P a healthy, happy, and whole life together.

• Love 3

My guess is they are not together anymore, & are waiting to announce until officially released by the show. Historically now the divorce announcements happen at the one year mark, which for them would be Aug sometime.

I think they didn't wait on Jaclyn & Ryan given she moved away so it was quite obvious. Even the show was like, well, whatever.

Regardless, I don't know why Shawniece is sarcastically 'thanking' MAFS that she's forever hooked to Jephte via baby P. She needs to grow the hell up as the show didn't get her pregnant for crap's sake.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

My guess is they are not together anymore, & are waiting to announce until officially released by the show. Historically now the divorce announcements happen at the one year mark, which for them would be Aug sometime.

I think they didn't wait on Jaclyn & Ryan given she moved away so it was quite obvious. Even the show was like, well, whatever.

Regardless, I don't know why Shawniece is sarcastically 'thanking' MAFS that she's forever hooked to Jephte via baby P. She needs to grow the hell up as the show didn't get her pregnant for crap's sake.

Right...you voluntarily signed up for this third rate reality show...and then you and your spouse were too stupid to use birth control. Please stop playing the victim. Also, do not call your baby daddy ugly.  What if your daughter looks just like him...it will make her feel terrible later in life. 

• Love 5
(edited)

The only thing I thought she was being sarcastic about was that Jephte was ugly. She seems stoked about the baby so I don’t think she views it as negative or think she is a victim.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2
(edited)

I saw this tweet over the weekend. MAFSFan has been a good source of information and speculation (and gifs!) about the show:

This is so sad. :(

Sheila tweeted condolences:

Edited by discoprincess
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Gobears said:

According to Tara who runs this website, Bobby's dad was on Twitter tweeting racist and misogynist things, but has since set his profile on private...

Oy. The man's Twitter handle is duckwhacker.

Someone online referred to Tristan as a "camel faced bastard" which cracked me up and YES! Thanks for helping me see that.

Black Twitter is pretty steamed about his colorism comment. You gotta wonder when the editors deliberately leave shit like that in ... are they setting up a future storyline for him as the heel?

• Love 7

The producers spoiled this season very hard at the end of the wedding episode...no one escapes unscathed....

Bobby is a yeller...Danielle gets PTSD from his hollering, taking her back to a painful part of her childhood and her parents fighting.

Mia get snagged by the DFW Popo and things go downhill from there in the 8 weeks.... with Tristan calling her a liar in a TH....that got ugly fast

Dave is a sweaty mess and Amber makes it worse by dabbing...now that is intriguing....

• Love 4

I am guessing that Mia being detained may have something to do with this, I think she may have been booked into jail (the last bit). According to MAFSFan final decisions were May 20th so that means it would be right around the time of their marriage, it is probably something minor but what a way to start a marriage to a stranger.

mia.thumb.jpg.599dd6cefc1a7bd9699b6020f5034fe9.jpg

• Love 5

Dr. Pepper did an interview with E! Online (I think it was them) and said that she suspected that some of the participants were putting on a (fake) united front at the reunion and claiming that they were going to stay married just to avoid getting backlash from the internet. Since I saw that I have been wondering about those couples who elect to stay together and then once everything has died down, quietly divorce.

• Love 4