Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Mia is a practical criminal, she made sure to  buy the protection plan for the iPhone.

Smart. Cause you never know what accidents can happen when you’re skulking around in the bushes. 

• Love 14
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:21 AM, holly4755 said:

sadly, I feel the need to speak up for stalkers.

after 25 years of marriage when we were going to marriage counseling, my ex blamed everything on me.  He said I was acting weird, I was cold and unfeeling despite crying endlessly in confusion, so I followed him after work and found he was with someone 20 years younger than me.  a little more research on her and picking up his office messages because of course I knew his message code (always set it back to new messages), found the affair was going on for months, so that pretty much convinced me counseling was a waste of money, time to move on.  if he  didn't lie and gaslight me, I would not have had to stalk,  didn't take me more than a week or so to find out the truth, cant's say got over it fast, but at least I found out what I needed and bought a dog and moved on, finding dogs nicer then men at that point.  Mia should have bought a dog, She should have done that instead of going on this show. 

Holly, this is not "stalking."  This is "research" with a dash of "due diligence," IMO.  My husband of almost 20 years had a girlfriend just before me who stalked us; she even sent a letter to my parents claiming that my husband and I were plotting to murder them for their money (!!!).  She is the reason that, to this day, our phone numbers remain unlisted and unpublished and we have no social media presence.  Thanks to the internet, I've been able to keep tabs on her through the years, mostly through court records searches, but I would never disrupt her life.  I consider my actions to be research similar to yours.  Stalking is more nefarious, as the victim's life is disrupted by the stalker.

• Love 13

Wonder if American Airlines is doing something about Ameea using employee perks to fly across state lines to stalk an ex?

Is she still employed by AA?

It is really irksome that none of this season's cast has a Twitter or SM accounts to dig up dirt....

• Love 4
(edited)

While AA and Southwest are the big airlines in Dallas they did not hire her.  According to LinkedIn she is employed by Delta and was hired in Aug 2017.  Prior to that worked for CenturyLink and Fossil.  The stalking is so surprising given her sister went on about how a past boyfriend really “wronged” Mia.  Guess Mia told her family lies about the boyfriend and how the relationship ended.

Edited by Booger666
  • Love 5

Let me play the angel advocate. Why did the network not scrap this couple if things are really that bad for Mia? They always have a backup couple. Why air this instead of having the backup couple get married? I think there is more to this story. My opinion..

• Love 9

I have a feeling this is the most interesting thing about this couple.

Tristan has a get out of jail free card so he can ride the wave of free publicity for his tutoring empire, raise his personal profile and have the rush of being a basic cable show star...

I am interested how this all plays out...

• Love 5

I've never watched the Unfiltered shows before. At what point are they filmed? It appears that both Mia and Amber are wearing their wedding rings, so... presumably before Decision Day?

Jamie's shirt is very busy.

• Love 1

I am sorry but I don't feel too sorry for Tristan.  He made a statement that he didn't want a woman darker than himself, that he needed to feel attracted to someone.  A lot of people probably are pissed at him for saying that, but I feel, shit, more men than you think feel that way.  However, what's important Tristan?  Sure it's important to be attracted to someone but I have found that attraction eventually levels off and if you don't have anything else holding you together, the relationship's doomed. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

I've never watched the Unfiltered shows before. At what point are they filmed? It appears that both Mia and Amber are wearing their wedding rings, so... presumably before Decision Day?

Yes, her shirt was very busy but have to comment that her hair is looking much better this season. Lovely hair color.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, PityFree said:

I just want someone to take the Jesus fish off of Mia’s car. ( i’m just guessing but I think it’s pretty good guess that she has one.)

A lady with the Jesus fish told me off the other day in the Wal-Mart parking lot. ?

On topic: maybe she was Mia's mom?

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Oh there are extra sneak peeks of what’s going on with Tristan and Mia and the airport detention during the new show seven year switch!

What did they show?

• Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, ctbabe said:

What did they show?

They have only shown one short segment so far and all it showed was a show producer knocking on Tristan’s hotel door ( it looked like a hotel room or maybe a lounge at the airport — I couldn’t really tell) with a folder in his hand and a worried look.  The voiceover had Tristan saying something about Mia actually being arrested not just detained.  Apparently there’ll be another segment shown later.

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, ctbabe said:

What did they show?

1st sneak peak showed Tristsn at the airport expressing concern and worry about Mia. Customs did not clue him in. 2nd sneak peak showed him in his hotel. A producer comes and explains about the warrant for her arrest and hands Tristan a manila envelope.

• Love 4

The producer is now explaining the Tristan  that they did every background check could. He is also explaining what they found as far as Mia being arrested and reminding him that there are two sides to every story. Nothing was revealed  about the charges yet.  The producer handed the folder to Tristan and then the segment ended.

• Love 3
(edited)

Unfiltered:

Why is JamieO  pantless?

MultiTiered tassel earrings...they remind me of fishing lures......

Did we really need to see JamieO as a bride...for the thousandth time?

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Unfiltered:

Why is JamieO  pantless?

MultiTiered tassel earrings...they remind me of fishing lures......

Did we really need to see JamieO as a bride...for the thousandth time?

Looks like Jamie came off a flight from the Caribbean and went straight to the studio to film.  She still had her tropical shirt and shorts on.  Plus, the tropical earrings she bought at the straw market.  Thank goodness the mauve tablecloth is gone.  Going for the busy flowery look this season.  Didn’t see the shoes yet.

• Love 2

Yes! I was thinking that it looked like JamieO just had on a shirt .. lost her pants somewhere. I am quite ancient, so I was wondering if I am just behind the times, but looking at all that bare leg, hmm. I do hate it when I sound like an old lady!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Unfiltered was always on every week one half hour BEFORE every episode the whole season.  Jamie Otis is the hostess and they usually have two or three of the people on.  Tonight, everything was screwed up with different times and people.  I don’t know why.  It was confusing and  weird.

• Love 4

Dang it! I wanted some warrant revelation tonight. Stupid show. Sigh. 

Jamie’s earrings look a lot like ones from a fit fun fab box a few months ago. Or is it fab fun fit? I don’t know. My sister sent my daughter one of the boxes and it had those earrings it in, just in a different color. Much to my shame, I happen to know Jamie has Instagram shilled for that company previously. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Unfiltered E2: taped 1 week post wedding

JamieO mentions her wedding day 3 times in this episode...how about letting the new cast members speak...

JO's shoes aren't awful.

Ameea has a humpback and poor posture.

Dave must have gotten his teeth bleached in the week he's been married...his chompers look whiter but he still does the weird lip thing to cover the front teeth when he talks....

Amber and Dave both go to Lifetime Gym and now are stars on a Lifetime show...the stars are aligned....

How smitten are you?

The Official Smitten Scale

The Scale is One to Bobby...Bobby being the top of the scale.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 5
On 7/15/2018 at 1:59 PM, humbleopinion said:

The picture of Tristan and Mia in his kitchen makes me kinda sad ...for him.

Agreed, I hope he has his credit card, social security, safety deposit box, tax documents, all under lock and key.

Hide his spare keys to his car, his businesses, his parents' home from his bride.

Anybody else think... Jodi Arias?

I’m not sad.  I’m mad.  This show and stupid experts don’t do a thorough check on them?  And Mia, the shy little flower who can’t even give her new husband a little kiss, but isn’t shy to stalk a guy and get arrested.  What bullshit!  And her Father, worried that Tristen shouldn’t touch his little girl as she is sooo proper.  Ha, give me a break.  Stand up straight you crazy woman and take your consequences.  Tristen should dump her pronto, and those experts should just shut up, as they are all useless with their jabbering nonsense.

• Love 11

Oh please with these experts!  I know I'm late to this party but I spotted Mia for a whack job and possible narcissist right away!  Vain, shallow, self-absorbed, putting on a fake "little girl" naive act, the big eyes, never thoughtful, always bearing a "look at me" expression, the whole nine yards!  Her own family called her nuts including her father and her sister was so ballistic I knew there had to be major shit she was really tired of having to tolerate with her.  I was just waiting for a train wreck.  What so-called "experts" wouldn't see her as a nut job a mile a way?  Seriously, haven't they learned anything by now or do they just not care?  

If Mia finds some way to convince the show and Tristan that she's innocent, they're both even more screwed up than she is to believe it!  I also don't buy that there was nothing on her that the producers could have found.  Haven't they learned that they can't just do one background check and nothing afterward?  I just can't believe that they would be so naive.  This is the world today, unfortunately.  The whole lot of them act like their understanding of the world ended around 1985.  They should know from experience that they can't trust these people and have to keep checking on them.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Oh please with these experts!  I know I'm late to this party but I spotted Mia for a whack job and possible narcissist right away!  Vain, shallow, self-absorbed, putting on a fake "little girl" naive act, the big eyes, never thoughtful, always bearing a "look at me" expression, the whole nine yards!  Her own family called her nuts including her father and her sister was so ballistic I knew there had to be major shit she was really tired of having to tolerate with her.  I was just waiting for a train wreck.  What so-called "experts" wouldn't see her as a nut job a mile a way?  Seriously, haven't they learned anything by now or do they just not care?  

If Mia finds some way to convince the show and Tristan that she's innocent, they're both even more screwed up than she is to believe it!  I also don't buy that there was nothing on her that the producers could have found.  Haven't they learned that they can't just do one background check and nothing afterward?  I just can't believe that they would be so naive.  This is the world today, unfortunately.  The whole lot of them act like their understanding of the world ended around 1985.  They should know from experience that they can't trust these people and have to keep checking on them.

They probably cast her for the crazy factor thinking it would make us all hate watch. This show gives no fucks about the participants.

• Love 6

I've watched this show from the beginning, and this is really the first year, so far, that I have no favorites.  None!  I don't see any of them staying together.  They look like disasterous picks.  

• Love 5

If I knew Tristan, I would tell him to cut bait and get the hell out of there.  Following someone is one thing but flat out repeated stalking to the point where you are arrested for it?  And fraudulent use of a credit card?  Yeah, no.  

I'm wondering if her family knows her legal issues and that may be why her father was pretty firm about telling Tristan not to sleep with her, get to know her, etc.  Maybe he knows his daughter is whackadoo and if he sleeps with her, she'll go into stalker mode again.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

If I knew Tristan, I would tell him to cut bait and get the hell out of there.  Following someone is one thing but flat out repeated stalking to the point where you are arrested for it?  And fraudulent use of a credit card?  Yeah, no.  

I'm wondering if her family knows her legal issues and that may be why her father was pretty firm about telling Tristan not to sleep with her, get to know her, etc.  Maybe he knows his daughter is whackadoo and if he sleeps with her, she'll go into stalker mode again.

That, and if they don't consummate the marriage, it would be grounds for annulment, not divorce. This is total fraud and I hope Tristan is smart about it.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

I kind of took it the other way.  I wondered where the father got off giving his ridiculous and embarrassing instructions.  She laughed it off while talking to Jamie what's her nose but that dude doesn't let up.  He's so involved in his daughter's life, maybe he should've mentioned Snow White's multiple run ins with the popo.

I would understand if Tristan chose to run.  

• Love 3
(edited)
31 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

That, and if they don't consummate the marriage, it would be grounds for annulment, not divorce. This is total fraud and I hope Tristan is smart about it.

Not consummating the marriage doesn't appear to be grounds for an annulment in Texas. He might be able to claim fraud though. 

Edited by aphroditewitch
clarity
  • Love 9

For some reason I missed the scene where producers say something to Tristen and hand him a folder. The timing confuses me also because Mia was on the Jamie O show and the experts were saying what a great group of people they found and it was the 2nd week Mia was back and how does feel about that?   Had they not gone on the honeymoon by the time she's on Jamie's  show?   Mia showing her joke resume listing her failed relationships is really the kicker because I have a tendency to boil  bunnies wasn't mentioned.  

They also asked applicants about any sexual deal breakers making  it sound more than cursory.  I find it so hard to believe that being screened by these experts that past behavior wouldn't surface how honest someone is being or not being.  A computer app would do a better job of screening. 

Geez they check their undies in a dresser drawer but not run a background check? 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, athousandclowns said:

Geez they check their undies in a dresser drawer but not run a background check? 

Undies are obviously more important.

And why doesn't Pepper fondle the men's undies?  Who has the tighty whities... guessing Bobby might 'cuz his mom probably bought them. Tristan may be a thong man but I'd rather not think about that one too hard.

• Love 9

Whew! Thanks for the tea ☕, ya'll! It's piping hot, too..

Lol, Hawt Mess Mia... smh.

What kinda ratchet-ass, non-background- checking show are we watching?!? Folks on this forum have all manner of receipts--- mugshot, timeline, everything! Ok, Show. This explaination better be good.

Meanwhile, do I feel bad for Mr. NobodyDarkerThanMeEvenThoughMyMamaMyGrandmama&MySisterAreAllDarkerThanMe? Nope. Not even a little bit.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Undies are obviously more important.

And why doesn't Pepper fondle the men's undies?  Who has the tighty whities... guessing Bobby might 'cuz his mom probably bought them. Tristan may be a thong man but I'd rather not think about that one too hard.

How did I forget about those undies.  Why in hell gives Pepper the right to look in their refrigerators and go through their drawers?   What does that mean anyhow?  Sorry, but I would not permit that, ever.  It has nothing to do with how they are.  

• Love 5
5 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

For some reason I missed the scene where producers say something to Tristen and hand him a folder. The timing confuses me also because Mia was on the Jamie O show and the experts were saying what a great group of people they found and it was the 2nd week Mia was back and how does feel about that?   Had they not gone on the honeymoon by the time she's on Jamie's  show?   Mia showing her joke resume listing her failed relationships is really the kicker because I have a tendency to boil  bunnies wasn't mentioned.  

They also asked applicants about any sexual deal breakers making  it sound more than cursory.  I find it so hard to believe that being screened by these experts that past behavior wouldn't surface how honest someone is being or not being.  A computer app would do a better job of screening. 

Last season they taped the Jamie unfiltered  show after the show had finished taping. My guess is Mia is on these first few Jamie shows but won't appear on the ones that follow episodes that discuss her arrest. Last year Molly did not appear on the Jamie show till the very end. She was not there to discuss the uncomfortable episodes with her and Jon and then the recording. 

• Love 2
(edited)
8 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

How did I forget about those undies.  Why in hell gives Pepper the right to look in their refrigerators and go through their drawers?   What does that mean anyhow?  Sorry, but I would not permit that, ever.  It has nothing to do with how they are.  

But, but, it shows organization, which speaks to how much control they want over their lives! It's very scientific & way over our heads; Pepper knows what she's doing - she's the "expert" - with, as JamieO said, "24 couples under her belt".

She neglected to mention the majority are now divorces, "under her belt".

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Whew! Thanks for the tea ☕, ya'll! It's piping hot, too..

Lol, Hawt Mess Mia... smh.

What kinda ratchet-ass, non-background- checking show are we watching?!? Folks on this forum have all manner of receipts--- mugshot, timeline, everything! Ok, Show. This explaination better be good.

Meanwhile, do I feel bad for Mr. NobodyDarkerThanMeEvenThoughMyMamaMyGrandmama&MySisterAreAllDarkerThanMe? Nope. Not even a little bit.

And this is why I struggle with feeling toooooo sorry for Tristan. His mama is brown and he doesn’t find brown women attractive and says so on tv? Phuck Tristan.

• Love 11
(edited)

Watching Seatbelt Psychic and a big Sneak Peek popped up  for the Bergman-Dodds.

Bobby and Danielle cycling in Cancun and talking about a possible deal breaker....

Bobby's traditional values clash with Danielle's love of her career...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 1

For those of you who watched the Unfiltered show S7E2....help me understand the timeline...Yes, I do have better things to do...thanks for asking....

JamieO refers to the taping of Unfiltered episodes 1+2 was  a week after the weddings...

Day 1 Wedding

Day 2 Brunch

Dummy days because of the staggered wedding dates at the same venue. Think the couple who get married first go back to their apartments and wait for the honeymoon phase...literally and figuratively... Do they stay at each other's place or back to their neutral corner?

Day 3 Travel early in am to DFW to fly to Cancun...think all couples fly on the same morning, not the same flights to keep element of surprise of their first meeting in Cancun

Day 4 Cancun

Day 5 Cancun

Day 6 Depart for Dallas

Day 7-? Taping of Unfiltered episodes 1+2

Unfiltered Episodes 1+2 is safe territory for Ameea since it covers events  before the airport, with the arrest and drama happening, Ameea had been arrested and  booked and released

Unfiltered episode 3, hope Tristan and Ameea are the guests...if JamieO doesn't make it about her... the drama can be revealed...

• Love 1