Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, discoprincess said:

In light of the previously leaked spoilers, this is going to be good.

By the way, I wonder why that spoiler was leaked anyway, especially so close to the air date. I assume filming had concluded some time ago, so it wasn't as if this information is new.

I would have liked to have seen a season in NYC, even though I figure production costs may have been outside their budget. The backdrop would have been cool, and the dating pool here is all over the place.

I'm interested to see what kind of pool they'll be working with in Philly too. 

I wonder if 'spoilers' are leaked intentionally to ramp up interest in the show.  Leaking it close to the 'reveal' show amps up interest, after everyone thinks they know what is going to happen. (MAYBE.  I don't know,  I'm just speculating.) 

The first two seasons were in NYC or close by.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, cardigirl said:

I wonder if 'spoilers' are leaked intentionally to ramp up interest in the show.  Leaking it close to the 'reveal' show amps up interest, after everyone thinks they know what is going to happen. (MAYBE.  I don't know,  I'm just speculating.) 

I think that's probably true, especially given how detailed the spoilers were. 

3 hours ago, discoprincess said:

I would have liked to have seen a season in NYC, even though I figure production costs may have been outside their budget. The backdrop would have been cool, and the dating pool here is all over the place.

The only problem was that the experts kept matching people who lived in New Jersey with people who lived in Manhattan/Long Island. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Evil Queen said:

Even if they do it will get a heavy edit to make him look like he is innocent and has done no wrong. To much missing in things, as usual to trash anyone IMO. I will leave with this said, production plays a BIGGER part in the show then viewers all thing but they will never let us know how much so. 

Oh, I think we’re all quite well aware of the extremely heavy editing on this show (and on this sort of “reality” show generally), if for no other reason than because the editing is generally done so very, very badly.  Still, it’s hard to get the Bad Edit if you don’t give production the raw materials (if you will) to use against you.   That said, curious how you’re perceiving the above as “trashing” anyone?   It was literally just my opinion that I’d really like if they showed the footage.  ?‍♀️

19 minutes ago, cardigirl said:

Then elaborate. Don't tease!  :) 

This!  I don’t really get the whole “I could say more, but I won’t.  But I totally could!” thing. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, cardigirl said:

The first two seasons were in NYC or close by.

Awww...too bad. I only started watching from season 4.

2 hours ago, Gobears said:

I think that's probably true, especially given how detailed the spoilers were. 

The only problem was that the experts kept matching people who lived in New Jersey with people who lived in Manhattan/Long Island. 

Hahahaha - nope.

(edited)

I will also post this under this seasons SM thread for those that might not revisit the old seasons threads but this says a lot IMO from this article on an Aussie one. 

“I should have seen the warning signs. They were looking for a specific person to fill my character’s role — they already knew what they wanted from my character before they even met me.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/married-at-first-sight/i-barely-got-out-alive-davina-rankin-on-married-at-first-sight/news-story/768bbff83f1e573dc5502e505c6d0cfa 

This stuff is why I have been feeling the way I do about this show over the last few seasons. To many take it beyond serious and behave so horribly towards these people that they see little snippets of. Yes there are those that no matter what is done with edits their jerkish ways just can't be hidden but most the people on MAFS get so screwed with in the edits because they have the production has their plans laid out for what they want to go on in how the so called "stories" are told. Its also disturbing the lengths they will go to in order to get drama as well IMO. 

And another Aussie one that as well says a lot that on things. Some of which a few of us know they do but some may not really see they do. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3788280/Clare-Verrall-reveals-Married-Sight-triggered-PTSD.html

What actually happens is you go through this whole audition process with the producers and the casting managers until you get to the point where you meet with the executive producers,' she explained. 

'And they think "wow you’re a great character and we’ve got another great character that we’ve either approached or headhunted or may have applied and we’re going to put you guys together".

'Some of these couples were legitimately put together for love but some of it is just for drama. And I was unlucky enough to be the drama couple last year.'

Clare explained that her TV husband Jono never applied to go on the show. 

'In my situation Jono, who was my husband, or fake husband - he didn’t apply. He had a friend who worked at the network who knew that he had a very hot head and would blow up and make great TV. So he approached him,' she told the radio hosts.

Edited by Evil Queen
9 hours ago, cardigirl said:

There is a good idea on that and wouldn't be surprised. It does seem like something they would do and similar to how they push things in past seasons. So I wonder if its that they hope those that drop off in the middle will come back to see the "drama" and that they will catch wind of it coming up because they might be reading SM/forums. 

9 hours ago, Gobears said:

Yes that was terrible how that was. Or as usually matching that was a risk with someone that had MAJOR anger issues. 

8 hours ago, reallyjustjen said:

Oh, I think we’re all quite well aware of the extremely heavy editing on this show (and on this sort of “reality” show generally), if for no other reason than because the editing is generally done so very, very badly.  Still, it’s hard to get the Bad Edit if you don’t give production the raw materials (if you will) to use against you.   That said, curious how you’re perceiving the above as “trashing” anyone?   It was literally just my opinion that I’d really like if they showed the footage.  ?‍♀️

Actually there are many that do NOT seem to get how heavily edited the show is. It shows by how people do trash some on this show or post on it. It gets to a point that its a bit much when people get excited to be able to IMO. More so since its not giving the real story at all but a producer story, kwim? So that is what I am talking about with the trashing. And really it isn't that hard for this show to play the edits in such a way that one comes off like an ass when they aren't. Look at the crap Heather got and still gets from some. Or how they got from 0-100 in some scenes that obviously didn't play at the way it is shown...Sheila/Nate come to mind there. I will bet the show knew from the get go he had some other girl while doing this show and being married to Sheila. Hell the sign was there with shoes in his car that "expert" pepper laughed off. So yea it might be what you give them, at times, BUT its not the truth either. 

I am agree it would be nice if they showed the real footage of what went on with Molly/Jon but sadly with this show it won't ever happen. Even the preview of his so called clip on his phone they showed was not from a phone or video cam. It was MAFS messing with it with how it scrambled. So to me it says there will be plenty missing so producers show what they want and nothing more because it is what fits with their plans. What is terrible is with how long this show ends up running for they would really do better with what is shown but then again it wouldn't work the way MAFS producers would want it sadly. 

9 hours ago, cardigirl said:

Then elaborate. Don't tease!  :) 

It was just opinion that obviously some don't care to see so I wasn't going to keep going. Sorry if it sounded like something else. 

I posted this under a past season's SM thread but  for those that might not revisit the old seasons threads I wanted to put this here. Its from an Aussie cast member of MAFS. 

“I should have seen the warning signs. They were looking for a specific person to fill my character’s role — they already knew what they wanted from my character before they even met me.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/married-at-first-sight/i-barely-got-out-alive-davina-rankin-on-married-at-first-sight/news-story/768bbff83f1e573dc5502e505c6d0cfa

This stuff is why I have been feeling the way I do about this show over the last few seasons. To many take it beyond serious and behave so horribly towards these people that they see little snippets of. Yes there are those that no matter what is done with edits their jerkish ways just can't be hidden but most the people on MAFS get so screwed with in the edits because they have the production has their plans laid out for what they want to go on in how the so called "stories" are told. Its also disturbing the lengths they will go to in order to get drama as well IMO. 

And another Aussie one that as well says a lot that on things. Some of which a few of us know they do but some may not really see they do. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3788280/Clare-Verrall-reveals-Married-Sight-triggered-PTSD.html

What actually happens is you go through this whole audition process with the producers and the casting managers until you get to the point where you meet with the executive producers,' she explained. 

'And they think "wow you’re a great character and we’ve got another great character that we’ve either approached or headhunted or may have applied and we’re going to put you guys together".

'Some of these couples were legitimately put together for love but some of it is just for drama. And I was unlucky enough to be the drama couple last year.'

Clare explained that her TV husband Jono never applied to go on the show. 

'In my situation Jono, who was my husband, or fake husband - he didn’t apply. He had a friend who worked at the network who knew that he had a very hot head and would blow up and make great TV. So he approached him,' she told the radio hosts.

On 4/3/2018 at 2:58 PM, humbleopinion said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/femail/video-1661866/Video-MAFS-star-Jon-explains-relationship-Molly-not-working.html

At dinner with the other couples,  Jon emotionally shares his despair from getting continually ejected time after time by his cold wife who is even colder when the cameras are off...

He exclaims he's stuck in his marriage, Molly says he's not......dramatic music to fade...

FINALLY...Molly gets a good camera angle, her left side...

I couldn't take my eyes off the big pimple caked with foundation....on her left side.

On 4/3/2018 at 7:39 PM, humbleopinion said:

http://www.ibtimes.com/married-first-sight-spoilers-molly-discusses-her-fathers-death-video-2668705

Molly's dad had a stomach ache...two weeks later he was dead of Stage 4 pancreatic cancer...damn

Hearing this was not good for my hypochondria.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

I couldn't take my eyes off the big pimple caked with foundation....on her left side.

Ha, me too!

I knew the mystery person would be Molly!  It had to be her.  I just hope we aren't going to get mislead and screwed around with, only to find out it's a big NOTHINGBURGER.  Like Dr. Jessica says she is tired of Molly's LIES - then it turns out that she lied that she wasn't a virgin, and the reason she's keeping Jon at arm's length is because of that.  It better be juicier than that!

• Love 2

All we can really talk about is what we are shown though. In all reality shows there are a lot of things we don’t see-but at the same time I believe the general personalities of the people are legitimate. Once the show is over, the social media stuff seems to match up with many of our general perceptions. 

On every reality thread there are people who “know” the real story but unless we find out for ourselves or don’t comment at all we are stuck with what is shown.

• Love 7

I feel badly for Molly with her complexion problems.  I know a woman with skin problems and it took a long time for her to find someone who got to the bottom of the medical problem causing it. It was uncomfortable, embarrassing at times, and  caused her to become depressed to think she would have to live with it the rest of her life. 

I think back to Pastor Cal cautioning the “applicants” to be careful not to pull back too quickly because that could cause a reaction that could doom the relationship. It’s interesting to me how Jephte and Shawniece overcame that challenge, but Jon and Molly did not.   

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Stinamaia said:

I feel badly for Molly with her complexion problems.  I know a woman with skin problems and it took a long time for her to find someone who got to the bottom of the medical problem causing it. It was uncomfortable, embarrassing at times, and  caused her to become depressed to think she would have to live with it the rest of her life. 

I do too and while I feel it's ok to comment on these people's behavior, I don't enjoy it when people poke fun at people's appearance, especially things that are out of their control.  I have a daughter that had terrible acne as a teen.  We tried for years to get it under control, finally finding the solution 4 years later.  Even today, stress will cause a breakout even while on multiple meds and face wash regimens.  And Jon's armpit sweat...it's called hyperhidrosis.  Also something that isn't his fault.  It is however, easily remedied and I hope he finds the solution soon.  It will be life-changing (speaking from experience.)

Edited by greeneyedscorpio
  • Love 11
On 4/4/2018 at 9:07 PM, Yeah No said:

Ha, me too!

I knew the mystery person would be Molly!  It had to be her.  I just hope we aren't going to get mislead and screwed around with, only to find out it's a big NOTHINGBURGER.  Like Dr. Jessica says she is tired of Molly's LIES - then it turns out that she lied that she wasn't a virgin, and the reason she's keeping Jon at arm's length is because of that.  It better be juicier than that!

Of all things Dr. Trauma is yelling at people. SMH Where was that from here when she was on the other show before this one (Seven Year Switch)? Just the fact of the preview with the funky edited scramble screams its production's hand in things IMO. I can imagine Jon probably wouldn't have though to get his phone out and do it on his own either but the crew was around. And this show does have a MAJOR habit of trying to make things look like bigger deals then they end up. I guess at least they didn't keep dangling it week after week that it was to come like they have done in the past with some. LOL 

On 4/4/2018 at 9:10 PM, Madding crowd said:

All we can really talk about is what we are shown though. In all reality shows there are a lot of things we don’t see-but at the same time I believe the general personalities of the people are legitimate. Once the show is over, the social media stuff seems to match up with many of our general perceptions. 

On every reality thread there are people who “know” the real story but unless we find out for ourselves or don’t comment at all we are stuck with what is shown.

That isn't always true. Look at who has been ragged in over the years and not. Then who it came out was the real jerk in things. Nate? Production totally played that one and made Sheila look horrible. Yet to much didn't add up. Then it comes out he was cheating the whole time. The whole "Sam turn around" bs during the end and how she behaved on SM was still the bitchy self and not like one that had changed their tune at all. Then there are those that show they wanted to sell a product(s) or their services while acting far from that on the show....well unlike a few of them that did try to sell their crap while on the show too. LOL The whole "Ryan turn around" we are suppose to buy.....yea its like the whole Sam deal IMO. Producers want "the story" to show things that way but Ryan has a hard time hiding his real douche self on SM. Remember poor Neil needed therapy after it. Can imagine Jaclyn might too. From what I have learned is there are no true or even close to true "stories" with this show or any so called "reality" show. I think it was Humble that pointed out how it looked like they were basing things around 1 of each person in the marriage and from what I have learned, that is how its done. No one is picked to really match most the time as we see but for the drama factor and what someone's dealbreakers are or could do some damage/set them off. Its a bit disturbing the way they do things to cast the show IMO. The more I have learned about the behind the scenes things, I've decided this is the last season I will watch. The obviously have no issues with sticking someone in a situation that could end up in abuse of any form...seeing as it has happened (Neil/Sam, Jessie/Ryan). I have to say that I actually am amazed at how comments can get or SM can get towards these people at times off those few cut up minutes of scenes. Not saying here but there are obviously people at there that do get scary sounding with comments towards these people. Which sadly some of these shows' casts encourage it too....usually those are the assholes of the cast that do and that is disturbing as well. 

On 4/5/2018 at 10:04 AM, Stinamaia said:

On 4/5/2018 at 10:28 AM, greeneyedscorpio said:

I do too and while I feel it's ok to comment on these people's behavior, I don't enjoy it when people poke fun at people's appearance, especially things that are out of their control.  I have a daughter that had terrible acne as a teen.  We tried for years to get it under control, finally finding the solution 4 years later.  Even today, stress will cause a breakout even while on multiple meds and face wash regimens.  And Jon's armpit sweat...it's called hyperhidrosis.  Also something that isn't his fault.  It is however, easily remedied and I hope he finds the solution soon.  It will be life-changing (speaking from experience.)

Agree with the above. I can't imagine everyone who says things have had perfect skin their whole life either. Heck even at my age I still have it happen from time to time. I have 2 kids that have it as well (teens). I've never struggled with it like some have but I feel for those that do. BTW. at the dinner table I could see it on Shawniece's forehead too. It happens and not something one should be shamed for. SMH Same goes for his armpit sweat. On top of it what was the weather like back there last Aug/Sept/Oct? That has a major role in things for some as well. 

• Love 2

I agree with what you are saying. My point was that in every reality show their is someone who says in effect: I know the real story and you are wrong. All we can do is comment on what we see; anyone can say they have secret knowledge of the partipants. And yes, people can hide things and but in most cases we are getting a general sense of the person. We could see Shelia was unhappy but we couldn't know that Nate was cheating on her.

• Love 6
(edited)

EvilQ...don't go.....Dallas will be a hoot and a holler and Philly's rough and tumble attitude of their residents have so much snark potential...

If you cannot..at least we had Boston.....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 1

I can only reasonably comment on what is presented and the narrative they’re trying to sell. Do I believe it’s the truth? No. 

However, speculating is more satisfying, trying to figure out the “real” story.  That’s what keeps me engaged until the end. 

• Love 5
(edited)

This show's track record has created odds in favor of divorce; after so many seasons now there's no excuse for someone not to be at least somewhat aware of what they're getting into signing on. The participants also have an awareness of SM in our culture. They should know what people can be like & what can happen putting yourself out there intentionally. People can be cruel, it sucks, but they don't need to even see someone on TV to do that.  If someone is going do a 'marriage experiment' on TV, at the very least good natured snarking is to be expected.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 5
On 4/7/2018 at 10:48 AM, humbleopinion said:

EvilQ...don't go.....Dallas will be a hoot and a holler and Philly's rough and tumble attitude of their residents have so much snark potential...

If you cannot..at least we had Boston.....

Humble yes we had Boston and the past ones. 

13 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

This show's track record has created odds in favor of divorce; after so many seasons now there's no excuse for someone not to be at least somewhat aware of what they're getting into signing on. The participants also have an awareness of SM in our culture. They should know what people can be like & what can happen putting yourself out there intentionally. People can be cruel, it sucks, but they don't need to even see someone on TV to do that.  If someone is going do a 'marriage experiment' on TV, at the very least good natured snarking is to be expected.

Sadly though many seem to go beyond that though. Not all obviously but some get a bit to much and scary like about it, kwim? I wouldn't be surprised if it gets that way for one this coming up week. SMH 

(edited)

The tweet being referenced above:

Ryan's response to the tweet:

Someone said to Ryan that whoever is doing the "bullying" should face him on the paintball field.

I wonder why Jaclyn would block MAFSFan on Twitter.

Apparently, Ryan is sensitive to the criticism he's receiving on social media like this:

I wonder whether he's sorry for what he did and said 3 months ago.
Edited by discoprincess

His mom and dad are watching the show, can't believe he was such a bag of dicks to Jackie when he was drunk saying one thing but throwing her under the bus to friends and grooms, falsely characterizing her as manipulative and unreasonable.

Ryan is seeing himself on TV and he has instances where he isn't honorable, truthful or nice.

Calling him out on his disingenuous behavior should embarrass him.

• Love 6

Crap if he said/did something 3 months ago we might never find out how big a douche he really is as they filmed August - October. It fits with the rumours that something big went down around New Years and that was the final straw for Jaclyn. While I love her for keeping it classy I want to know what made her throw in the towel after putting up with the putz for so long.

• Love 5

Last night I happened to take a closer look at Ryan's Twitter profile pic:

w-vfgJkx.jpg

I don't know what's funnier - his pose, the selfie in the bathroom, or the cup of beer on the sink!

1 hour ago, Northerner said:

https://twitter.com/MAFSFan/status/983166850384236545?s=19

Looks like the redditt info was right. Jon and Molly stopped speaking after the blow up..  looks like Ryan and Jaclyn likely stayed married at decision day as there was an Instagram post with their pic around New Year's but soon after something happened and now no longer together.   

I can see Jaclyn agreeing to stay married at Decision Day. I would love to hear what went down if Jaclyn allegedly left Ryan.

ETA: Someone on Reddit rewatched the episodes and did an analysis to determine the real Mojo timeline (as opposed to the sequence on the show). 

The big clues have been noted: Molly's nails. White nails are a huge tell that we're in the first month. Flowers in their apartment is a thing, too. Jon goes from scruff to clean shaven, I'm having a hard time totally tracking that, but with some of the really obvious stuff it helps.

People seem to think that if/when Molly moved out of the marital home, it was after the threesome fight. 

Edited by discoprincess
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, discoprincess said:

don't know what's funnier - his pose, the selfie in the bathroom, or the cup of beer on the sink!

A cup of beer on the sink in a public restroom?!?!  What dumbass takes food/drink into an E. coli infested public restroom.  I am so grossed out right now.

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

A cup of beer on the sink in a public restroom?!?!  What dumbass takes food/drink into an E. coli infested public restroom.  I am so grossed out right now.

I couldn't even allow my brain to go that far. I was just tickled that Ryan couldn't leave his beer alone for five minutes! 

• Love 8
On 4/9/2018 at 4:10 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

He’s probably sorry for the reaction he’s getting. 

Exactly!!! He can't handle the truth being tossed at him so its "bullying". SMH 

That MAFSFAN probably got blocked by some because of how they behave in SM towards some of the cast on the show. They have proven them self to not exactly be anything more then someone trying to gain some attention off a low budget "reality" show IMO. This person is no one special to expect to not be included in being blocked by ones if they are a jerk to them or trying to harass to get info from them. So a bit hypocritical there I think. And eeeeeww on that pic of Ryan....dude needed to wait on the beer or at least leave outside the bathroom. Gross! 

And so its sounding like Jaclyn got suckered into sticking it out with Ryan at the end. SMH 

5 hours ago, Lusterleaf said:

I just saw a clip where Molly calls Jon disgusting and Jon tapes it (Thinking it airs tonight?). Doesn't really put Molly in a favorable light there... 

Yet I bet he didn't record or catch why she called him disgusting. If its not on a recording what he did to be called that then who knows what behaviors he had going. Always 3 sides to a story, right? Her's, His and the Truth. Yet the way that thing up above reads, it sounds almost scripted and one of those set ups to try to gain viewers back that might fall off during the season that come back for the end. BTW, the cat was in at least in 1 or 2 scenes in the shared apartment. That was awhile ago. I really wish this show would let people go that decided it wasn't going to work but then of course they couldn't push for some "drama" to go down otherwise if they did. SMH 

• Love 3
Just now, Gobears said:

Wow, people are apparently sending Molly death threats. Crazy...

Screenshot_1.png

Sadly it doesn't surprise me. We have seen some crazies in the past with this show as well. I didn't like Season 3's Ashley but she got them as well if I remember right and I wouldn't be surprised if Heather had too. Its sick and sad that some don't see how wrong that is to wish such things on people. They are not made up characters on a show. Its also edits we see and nothing that is a whole story. SMH I don't believe in sending these people messages to harassed or name call either. Its one thing to discuss the show on forums, SM with friends or others that watch but when you take it directly to these people and start behaving in a bad manner or worse its time to step away from the show and SM. I don't like some of these folks that have been on the bad end of SM (like Ryan or S3 Ashley) but grow up people! 

This stuff just proves more and more how SM is the downfall of humans. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Do not have SM so don't look at me...

No breaking the 4th wall...

Thou shalt not contact reality show cast members on their SM.

LOL I don't think most here would. 

54 minutes ago, Gobears said:

No wedding band for Jaclyn in this photo of her with a Love at First Flight participant. Hope it means that she left Ryan for good.

I hope so. Got to love how they make sure the other shows on have their people meet up with each other to help promote other shows. LOL 

• Love 3

Molly is expert at casting herself as the victim.  She did it in the show by basically ignoring her ugliness in the video and turning into a “betrayal” and Jon’s twisting her words.

I’ll need receipts from Molly from now on.

Edited by Stinamaia
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Stinamaia said:

Molly is expert at casting herself as the victim.  She did it in the show by basically ignoring her ugliness in the video and turning into a “betrayal” and Jon’s twisting her words.

I’ll need receipts from Molly from now on.

Yet where is the part on what went on before he started recording? From the time people started recording things that would happen in the real world when something would go on, I've always noticed its never from the beginning of what is going on but the part the person wants others to see so they can play victim or whoever in the video that is their buddy can play victim. Otherwise why not record what they say and do beforehand? Just say there is more then one side to this story and we are NOT even close to getting it all. As well as I'm not buying he decided on his own to even record anything considering what we saw was obviously filmed and edited by the show....it screams producer/edit all over it with the lame scramble look to it and quality of it. SMH So whatever this show is trying to sell us again in the bs department, I'm not buying it. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Evil Queen said:

Yet where is the part on what went on before he started recording? From the time people started recording things that would happen in the real world when something would go on, I've always noticed its never from the beginning of what is going on but the part the person wants others to see so they can play victim or whoever in the video that is their buddy can play victim. Otherwise why not record what they say and do beforehand? Just say there is more then one side to this story and we are NOT even close to getting it all. As well as I'm not buying he decided on his own to even record anything considering what we saw was obviously filmed and edited by the show....it screams producer/edit all over it with the lame scramble look to it and quality of it. SMH So whatever this show is trying to sell us again in the bs department, I'm not buying it. 

We never really know what the editing doesn't show.  I'm also wondering if there was more to Jon's video that wasn't shown on the show.  He could have recorded more of what led up to what we saw, but they only used the most graphic part.  Also, if it was recorded by the crew, would Molly have been so openly hostile?

• Love 5

99% of what people record is boring. I know this from watching far too many video's pf people/s children. This is a TV show, not a court of law, they just ct to the chase because no one is going to sit and listen to a video of a conversation about weather or what are you going to drink or what is the best character at disneyworld, 

Edited by holly4755
  • Love 4