Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Just hope those future clueless women who are willing to have sexy time with Ryan asks him to double bag his groceries...if you get my drift...

cough, cough, gag ... eeew

• Love 4
2 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

With Jephte and Shawniece expecting...Betcha Jackie woke up in cold sweats until she was in the clear...if you get my drift...

Abortion is an option. 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Just hope those future clueless women who are willing to have sexy time with Ryan asks him to double bag his groceries...if you get my drift...

I can see something like that coming out of his mouth.

• Love 1

I just listened to a podcast that had Jason & Courtney talking about this season  it was only a few minutes but

They got 15K for their season (sounded like each but not sure)

Ryan reached out to Jason before the season aired and was not happy with how it went. Jason said Ryan is a good dude.

They think Jaclyn should not have been cast as the process brings up raw emotions. They said that anybody that goes on show needs constant therapy to help them. Needs more time to heal.

Not a Molly fan they say she should not have been cast due to her being slow to open up . Said when she said she needs to be friends before any intimacy that should have taken her out of the running. Thinks Molly never wanted a relationship. They suspect past trauma

Jon it is strange that he gave up job for $15K. They don't know what went on with cameras off. Thinks Jon may have had a chip on his shoulder with some of the stuff that he has been through. Used to push his family away because he could not process it but now seems to be able to process his emotions better (from a linkedin article Courtney read).

Thinks Ryan & Jac have no chance and think they have broken up already.

Shawneice & Jephte the show needed another couple willing to make it work through rough times.

Season was way too long.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, crazychicken said:

Ryan reached out to Jason before the season aired and was not happy with how it went. Jason said Ryan is a good dude.

Interesting that Ryan contacted Jason to complain before the season aired.  Wonder why he reached out to Jason and if he contacted any other past cast members.

• Love 3

Maybe the firemen bro connection, Boog?  Maybe not happy with how it went because they didn't seem to last long after the reunion, when she finally woke up.  

• Love 8
19 hours ago, crazychicken said:

Sounds to me like the fireman-bro bond made him say that.  I can't believe that Jason would really love Ryan, despite not being the brightest bulb on the tree.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Sounds to me like the fireman-bro bond made him say that.  I can't believe that Jason would really love Ryan, despite not being the brightest bulb on the tree.

If you only listened to what Ryan says about himself, you might believe he is a good guy.  The problem is Ryan lies.

• Love 15
On 5/6/2018 at 9:39 AM, Stinamaia said:

If you only listened to what Ryan says about himself, you might believe he is a good guy.  The problem is Ryan lies.

Yep,  I can imagine Ryan's conversation with Jason went like this:

"Bro, I was all in, I bought the most expensive ring and everything. The then match me up with this chick with tons of baggage because her fiance died.  I was still trying to work with her, but she went crazy every time I went out with my Bros. You know us fireman, dude, we are ride or die. It was totally unfair because I was an unpeeled orange ready to spread my love juices with everyone".

• Love 23
2 hours ago, qtpye said:

"Bro, I was all in, I bought the most expensive ring and everything. The then match me up with this chick with tons of baggage because her fiance died.  I was still trying to work with her Me and Jackie tried to work it out, but she went crazy every time I went out with my Bros. You know us fireman, dude, we are ride or die. It was totally unfair because I was an unpeeled orange ready to spread my love juices with everyone".

Fixed that for you. ;) 

• Love 13
On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:39 AM, Stinamaia said:

I don't necessarily think that Ryan is a bad guy.....just selfish and didn't think he should have to give up anything or change his life once he got married....that his "Wife" should be honored just to fit into HIS life.  Definitely someone that does not understand what it takes to be married....which is interesting since his parents have been married for so long.

• Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 7:18 PM, Gobears said:

Nate and Jamie are there to give advice to the Dallas participants on what to do and not do. I'm guessing Nate was offered that gig before his marriage went south.

They should have had Jason from the first season.  Have no idea why Nate was picked.

I can understand them passing on Doug, but even Anthony would have been better.

• Love 3
(edited)

I think they select people who seem to be the most comfortable on camera, who are mostly gregarious and willing to have their space invaded for weeks. Then they choose the most attractive people from that group. Done!

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 5
On 5/7/2018 at 8:58 AM, qtpye said:

"Bro, I was all in, I bought the most expensive ring and everything. The then match me up with this chick with tons of baggage because her fiance died.  I was still trying to work with her, but she went crazy every time I went out with my Bros. You know us fireman, dude, we are ride or die. It was totally unfair because I was an unpeeled orange ready to spread my love juices with everyone".

An unpeeled orange.....   dead!!

• Love 3

There has been rampant speculation in the twitter verse  that Shawniece and Jephte are no longer husband/wife.   No official word....as even for Ryan and Jackie they have to wait a certain period before disclosing it.   

• Love 5

Time for the producers and editors to create false drama, faux conflict, create a narrative for each of the tent pole cast members and then bend their spouses to fit their story lines...

Well, doggies...bring it on...can't wait for July..

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/24/2018 at 8:53 PM, Northerner said:

There has been rampant speculation in the twitter verse  that Shawniece and Jephte are no longer husband/wife.   No official word....as even for Ryan and Jackie they have to wait a certain period before disclosing it.   

On Instagram shawniece mentions that she's moving 

Strange that she said "I'm moving soon" and not we are moving. As much as everything was me and my husband I wonder if they are separating. 

Edited by kira28
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, kira28 said:

On Instagram sbawniece mentions that she's moving 

Stange that she said "I'm moving soon" and not we are moving. As much as everything was me and my husband I wonder if they are separating. 

Good catch...    She did just get a new job too...          The evidence does point to them not together at the present.    There is a gag order on these things for several months after the show ends airing....   when that ends I dont know.      That is why no people article on R/J yet...   who are for sure not together...      Shawneice/Jepthe is more cryptic in their messages on twitter...

• Love 2
(edited)

Guess someone is salty they're not being offered Second Chances...Heather is not the worst person on the show, that would go to Ryan "Restraining Order" De Nino.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by Gobears

I think Derrick has it backwards. He's not a catch and he was much worse than Heather. He clearly had a problem with illegal(in his state at the time) drugs and he had a temper and sense of entitlement. I don't blame Heather for wanting out. Seeing his social media posts over the years just solidifies my opinion that he sucks. 

• Love 12

Heather wasn't the worst cast member...she was the smartest...

Heather did not cave under pressure from producers, the pretend experts, or you to stay more than a week with you...which was about 4 days past her "fed up with you" limit...

Wonder who it is?

By Derek's clue....

Thinking Jon Francetic....

• Love 11

Yes, we do like the new guy...

Listen, Derek...it is just easier with Jon...He doesn't need to be reintroduced to the viewers...the production crew is still in place... his pain is fresh on the audience's mind...

Please stop whining....only your most devoted fans blow smoke up your rear about you being in a second chance show...

• Love 12

What a wanker I looked at his whole twitter rant and he says it is about the island show they are casting which is a different show. He reached out to his source who had said he may get another chance and she said she has nothing to do with the new show but he is still whining that he was lied to. I do not know if it is a typo since he is mentioning men but he said he found out when a season 6 woman was asked is she would like to do it and reached out to past participants to ask if others had been approached.

• Love 4

I can't see Sheila or Jaclyn wanting anything to do with anymore shows; they've been screwed over enough.

Honestly don't see Danielle wanting it either, but maybe she will if only to get more health package customers.

I'd be concerned for those who do Second Chances; the other two came off looking very bad.  I was hoping they wouldn't even do another show; it was extremely scripted & full of Z level fame whores (including Vanessa & David).

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Molly would be a bold choice...she wants redemption...

Molly has a boyfriend that looks about 12, she calls herself his dog's stepmom so I am assuming it is not a brand new relationship.

DeJH1HLVwAAnEuR?format=jpg

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

Molly has a boyfriend that looks about 12, she calls herself his dog's stepmom so I am assuming it is not a brand new relationship.

DeJH1HLVwAAnEuR?format=jpg

Gawd!

I'm not real sure I can stand another season of Jon's sweaty armpits.  Uggg.  Please get that fixed...somebody before it's Showtime!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Gobears said:

If that's Molly's boyfriend, it seems like she would have been into Derek, what with the dumb backwards hat and all...

Both Molly and her man look terrible in that picture (if that is really her man). They are giving off a weird bug-eyed brother/sister vibe.

• Love 1
(edited)

Agreed, Jon's Lululemon sherbet colored shirts cannot be allowed in another season...white or black t shirts with the latest wicking technology....maybe pit shields...aluminum based deodorant

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, qtpye said:

Both Molly and her man look terrible in that picture (if that is really her man). They are giving off a weird bug-eyed brother/sister vibe.

The bug-eyed thing is an Instagram filter that makes your eyes look bigger. I think this is for teens who want to look more like anime characters.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Yes, we do like the new guy...

Listen, Derek...it is just easier with Jon...He doesn't need to be reintroduced to the viewers...the production crew is still in place... his pain is fresh on the audience's mind...

Please stop whining....only your most devoted fans blow smoke up your rear about you being in a second chance show...

Not to mention Jon is easier on the eyes.

1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

He does look like he could be her younger brother.

Her teeth are unnaturally white.

So I guess Molly just wanted a man that looked like Molly?

• Love 4

Derek was a whiner when he was on his season. Derek was a whiner after his season. Derek is a whiner now. Derek would be a whiner if he was put on a future season giving him a second chance. 

Molly needs to purchase a selfie stick, that picture is soooooooo close. Maybe she is trying to show us her skin has cleared up since she left the show.

• Love 9

The picture of Molly and Molly with a penis looks photo shopped.

The whites of their eyes are abnormally white and clear...but not blinding white like her teeth...

Molly spends her money on nails, blow outs and teeth whitening.....the list grows...she will never be able to pay back her student loans.....

• Love 3
(edited)

Heads up Season 7 starts on Tuesday, I have asked the mods to start the discussions.

June 19th 9.03pm CT - First look at the female participants

June 26th 10.03pm CT - First look at the male participants

I am stupid I read these a 1 hour episodes not 1 minute guess they are just the teasers that will go on social media. Seems stupid to release the men a week later as well as list them in the schedule.

Edited by crazychicken
I am an idiot
  • Love 1