Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E24: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, SerenityNow721 said:

I can’t shake the feeling that the nail in Dorinda’s coffin was that last rant about Tinsley in the season finale. It almost seemed as though they were done - all the little post season blurbs had finished and they were all saying their last “love you”s or whatever and then...Leah mentions Tinsley and all hell breaks loose.  The turkey blaster comment was bad, but Dorinda just seemed so unhinged those last 5 minutes of the show.

Bravo could have edited that scene out, particularly since Dorinda broke the wall somewhat by bringing up contracts and we know that Bravo likes us to think this is all completely organic with no production company and staff involved. They also like drama on camera for ratings.  I suspect it has more to do with behind the scenes type of shenanigans prior to the airing of the last episode of the season. They played her last rant for a reason and I wouldn't be surprised if they had already made up their minds to not renew her contract some time ago. I tend to think there is truth to the rumor out there about Dorinda really pissing off some producer.  

• Love 17

What likely sealed Dorinda's fate was her comment about seeing that it's possible for people to hide parts of their lives and not be transparent on camera... Andy doesn't like that.

Garcelle on BH said she didn't want to come back without Denise, but she also made a point at the end of the BH reunion to clearly state that the show was NOT scripted. It's one thing to break the fourth wall and reveal gold inside; quite another to put a sledgehammer to it and let termites run free. 

The Defense of Dorinda Show put on by Sonja and Leah last night was pathetic. Leah is going to rage hard when Dorinda comes for her - and she will one day. Whether in a guest spot on the show, in the press, or at a restaurant with no cameras - it will happen.

Sonja is a bitter shrew hag and her latent hatred for Ramona is downright abusive. It's like she's dying to prove she's Ramona's only "real" friend. If Sonja hates her so much I don't know why she cares or would want to be around. If Ramona's that deplorable and you're the only one willing to stick around, doesn't that make you a bottom-of-the-barrel human with no value? And why is she so obsessed with introducing Ramona to people 25 years ago? Guess what, it's a pretty bad advertisement that ALL these women would rather hang out with Ramona and don't even bother with Sonja. Certainly not a stat I'd keep highlighting on camera. You don't "own" friends. This isn't 7th grade. Sonja seems to miss the good ol' days when she was a million social strata above Ramona as a Morgan. It's likely she made fun of Ramona and felt superior to her. Now on the way down, Ramona's gone slightly up the ladder and doesn't need Madame Morgan. This clearly incenses Sonja, and it's not a good look.

I could happily lose Sonja next year, along with Leah. I know they're all about Leah. I am not. If Ramona, Leah, and Lu stay, we still need three more women. I'd like to have Jill back. Maybe we could get some Broadway stars who need a big paycheck due to COVID shutting down the Great White Way? We can do better than this, and Leah.

Also, Andy: Real Housewives of Chicago starring Tinsley, please!!!

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 15
35 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Sonja is a bitter shrew hag and her latent hatred for Ramona is downright abusive. It's like she's dying to prove she's Ramona's only "real" friend. If Sonja hates her so much I don't know why she cares or would want to be around.

Sonja seems to be jealous of Ramona's "50+" friendships.  I think she wants to be her one and only best, best friend!  Why can't Ramona have a lot of friendships/acquaintances?  If she's out and about every night as Dorinda claims, then she's bound to have a lot of people she sees socially that she considers friends.  It's not her fault that the other sad sacks sit around bitching about their lives.  I admire Ramona for getting back out there and enjoying life post-Mario.  Yeah, she's a loon sometimes, but I think she has a good heart - misguided at times, but not malicious.

If having a social life is her thing, then good for her!  I am a homebody, but I can appreciate those who like to have a social life, but if I lived in NYC and had money, and was single, then I would enjoy getting out and seeing what fun things there are to do there.  

ETA:  I really was expecting some kind of blow-up with Dorinda on last night's episode.  I'm still wondering at what point did Andy & Bravo decide to cut her loose?  There has to be so much more footage that we weren't privy too.  I'd love for the producer and behind-the-scenes folks to spill the beans.  I mean she was completely out-of-line with Tinsley, but I guess I was expecting the other shoe to drop last night.  Instead, they all piled on Ramona.  Andy seemed to be enjoying that, in my opinion.

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 17

Sonja SHUT. THE FUCK . UP.

Why does Andy yell at Ramona?  YELL AT SONJA.  At least Ramona speaks when she's supposed to , makes sense, tells a real story, IS ONLY TALKING ABOUT AND DEFENDING HERSELF, and is telling the truth.

SONJA SHUT THE FUCK. !   UP!  Stop defending Dorinda.

When it comes to Dorinda and Ramona I am going to immediately believe Ramona 1000000%.  Ramona can drink all night and remember everything (per Bethenny).  I believe both of them about that!

Also, Dorinda, SHUT THE FUCK!  UP!

Andy:  The audience has a question FOR THE OTHER WOMEN about Dorinda's abuse of all of you.  Please answer.
Dorinda:  BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Ramona:  Can I say something about this?
Andy & Dorinda:  No.

Anyone who feels insecure with Ramona saying she has 50 girlfriends, that's not about Ramona.  That's about the person feeling insecure.  Who cares if Ramona says she has 50 friends and who is that hurting.  If you're going to hate Ramona, hate her for when she actually harms people, like with spreading COVID.

If Ramona was happy about the Gucci bag WHO THE FUCK CARES, LEAH?????  She was throwing it in all of your faces because you were all jealous, nasty, horrible, ungracious hags at her birthday party.   On top of everything just being horrible guests.  Also Google says that Ramona's net worth is 5x what yours is so why don't you shut the fuck up and stop shaming her if you think her bag is a fake?  Shut up.  God.  

How can the producers fire Dorinda (thank you Lord) and keep Leah (No thank you Devil!). THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON WITH THE SAME FAULTS.  Leah never thinks Dorinda's wrong so what the hell do the producers think she will bring to the show except more terrorism and talking about her vagina all day?

Leah:  "Dorinda's never done anything bad to me."

Abusive people liking you does not speak well of you.  Why do people keep using that excuse?

Thank god for those fans who wrote in stuff shitting on Dorinda for being a total abusive asshole.  FINALLY.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 22
33 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Garcelle on BH said she didn't want to come back without Denise, but she also made a point at the end of the BH reunion to clearly state that the show was NOT scripted.

I would love to know why in the credits they list a script supervisor?   I noticed it recently watching the credits roll on RHBH.   Maybe these women are so stupid they have to pay someone to help them say " For more on the Houz-wives.........?

• LOL 11

The discussion about how many friends Moaney has is so stupid. Whether those women are close friends or just acquaintances doesn't really matter. They showed up for the birthday party so they must know and like Moaney enough to want to be there. I have a friend that loves to go to lunch and dinner with various people 5 days a week. He could easily have a guest list of 50 friends. And yes he would bring each and every one of them soup if they were sick.

On a catty note, Moaney's hair and makeup are just atrocious.

The cashmere suit that shows every single bump, bulge and dimple is one of the most unflattering outfits I've ever seen Sonja wear!!

Slurinda's montage highlighted the bad skin and hair she had all season. Vodka and chain smoking does not do a body good. 

So what Slurinda really wanted was for Moaney ( and everyone else) to kiss her ass. Leah apparently got that memo. 

I'm sooooo glad Slurinda is out! I can't with the constant " it's You're fault I was shitty to you". Life is a circle, and she just keeps rolling back around to narcissist shrew.

Sonja - end it with a giant ass licking. She could have skipped the salty taste of Slurinda if she had known she wasn't going to be back next year.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, ichbin said:

The only somewhat negative things they could show were the "lower level" theatrics and when she was dismissive of Sonja.  The former was just vintage Countess, and I can't get too worked up over the latter because, from what I understand, Sonja doesn't have much participation in the cabaret show and it does seem like her brief appearance gives Sonja some off camera attention she would otherwise not have any opportunity to bring her own way.  Nothing too outrageous compared to past seasons (particularly Tom and wedding related).  

Sonja is the three minute comedy act.  She swishes her dress around, then it comes off for a few seconds.  She really lowers herself and is the laughing stock of the show.  How she agreed to do this is beyond me.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I think it was Bethenny that Ramona sat with and checked in on the season Bethenny was bleeding on pillows.  (Sorry, but she was). I think Bethenny had some procedure and Ramona was really there for her.

Yes yes yes, I was going to say this too.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Battered spouses get this a lot ... you don't have to be hit to be a battered spouse mental abuse is also a form of abuse  ......Yes they apologize and say they wont do it again and shower the person with love and affection ... then do it again and again and again .. once they know how to work you and you will accept it it just becomes a pattern ..... Its sick

I don’t get why they were all afraid of Dorinda. What was she going to do?  Take out a machine gun and shoot them?  I would have kicked her in the ass and left her standing there.  Screw her and her house.  She is nobody and nothing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
16 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

I think Ramona was the winner of these 3 reunion episodes. She’s a raging narcissist but she’s not mean. Luann is close runner up. Bully Dorinda obvious loser. I don’t think Sonja is relevant anymore and if they’re planning on Leah being central and revolving stories around her... they’re gonna lose ratings. She’s not very entertaining.

I agree with every goddamn word thank you I'm cheering LOL

16 hours ago, ichbin said:

How about next reunion they just tie Ramona to a stake and give each of her cast mates the torture weapon of their choice while Andy shouts out whose turn it is next to have at her.  

Sigh, I love you for this comment

On a more normal note, were they all told to wear black?  Has to be, right?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 2

The more they bitch about Ramona's fake friends the more I believe that Ramona has more friends than the rest of them combined.

There were times I thought Dorinda's head was going to go full 80's movie Scanners on us.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, escape said:

Leah has got to be the Most Over Rated newcomer ever.  Of course she did hired a PR firm to plant fluff pieces on her - how she is a Fan Favorite.  Really? She hasn't help in the ratings.  A lot of viewers were turn off with her vulgar drunkenness.

Maybe it's simply that she's young and younger people are more vocal on social media?  I could be wrong because my Boomer mother posts things on Facebook all day, but that's just to her friends list (she has more friends than Ramona) whereas Millennials/Gen Z might use social media that's public to everyone?  Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, god knows what else.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I'm not an expert in the psychology of an abuser, but I watch a lot of ID Channel: Dorinda seems to have exhibited behaviors common to abusers.

Ramona said she had Dorinda over for drinks, Doris got nasty and said "some very hurtful things" ; the next day, Doris apologized, and had made her a playlist (mix-tape?). And after treating her horribly at the Halloween party, sent an apologetic text the next day to the effect of "I don't like fighting, let's move on".

Isn't that what abusers do? Show alleged remorse after the fact, and offer gifts or something to make amends for their behavior, which, by the way, wasn't their fault: it was because of something someone else said/did that MADE her. 

The sad thing is, Ramona accepts it.  I wish that she wouldn't.

Sonja is a fucking lost cause so I have no words for her. She's on another planet.  It's called Dorinda and all she does is revolve around it like a moon.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

I would love to know why in the credits they list a script supervisor?   I noticed it recently watching the credits roll on RHBH.   Maybe these women are so stupid they have to pay someone to help them say " For more on the Houz-wives.........?

A script supervisor even on non reality shows just keeps track of continuity and is not a writing position. They just make notes of everything so editors know what happened and can do their work. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 7
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Ramona is still friendly with Jill. She and Lu have had their ups and downs but they can coexist. Ramona's a handful but you know what you're signing up for. She's gregarious, loud, and seems pretty generous. She's honest and in the moment and though she can be destructive, she's never vicious. 

And she wants to get laid a lot, so what???  Good for her... 

2 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

I think that in some way, Dorinda knew going into the reunion that she was in somewhat deep shit, I also think that by her saying that she should have taken the season off because she was fragile, it would get her off the hook. Andy was OVER her. Goodbye, Dorinda! (tm Ken Todd)

Her crying was soooooooooo fake and pre-planned.  Her obsession with Ramona is over the top psychotic.  Ramona - FREE YOURSELF OF THIS RELATIONSHIP, NOW.  Comfort yourself with the 49 other friends.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

On a more normal note, were they all told to wear black?  Has to be, right?

Maybe it was in mourning of what a sucky year 2020 turned out to be!!  And what was with all of the throw rugs on the set?  I couldn't figure that out.  I'm surprised they didn't trip on those rugs.  If that's the newest thing in home decor, then I'd give it a big 'ole NO.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

A script supervisor even on non reality shows just keeps track of continuity and is not a writing position. They just make notes of everything so editors now what happened and can do their work. 

They also have lots of production people who do the same thing in various ways, so its curious to me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Guess what, it's a pretty bad advertisement that ALL these women would rather hang out with Ramona and don't even bother with Sonja. Certainly not a stat I'd keep highlighting on camera.

Yup, I keep thinking the same damn thing... 

1 hour ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Also, Andy: Real Housewives of Chicago starring Tinsley, please!!!

I want this, too!

• Useful 2
Just now, ChitChat said:

Maybe it was in mourning of what a sucky year 2020 turned out to be!!  And what was with all of the throw rugs on the set?  I couldn't figure that out.  I'm surprised they didn't trip on those rugs.  If that's the newest thing in home decor, then I'd give it a big 'ole NO.  

I think Andy mentioned that they had hauled out all the props from previous reunions so maybe that included all those rugs?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

They also have lots of production people who do the same thing in various ways, so its curious to me.

But that is what the script supervisor title is and it’s that part of production that does that job it has nothing to do with writing so having that job title present doesn’t mean the show is scripted which is what your initial post implied. My point about bringing up non reality shows is that even there the title has nothing to do with writing and is also about continuity.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 2
5 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Barb the Builder makes a comment that Luann is really not that great of a singer. Bam! friendship over. Luann really does think she can sing?

Barb is right.  We all think so, except LuAnn.  She sings her three songs, then brings friends on to do the rest.  Everybody screams and yells so you can’t even hear her.  $100 bucks for the thrill of seeing a housewife of N.Y.C.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I remember this and I even remember during filming Ramona going to Beth’s apartment with a book and saying she was just going to sit in the other room so B could have her space, but Ramona would be there if B needed anything.  I thought that was really nice.  For all her asshole moments, I think Ramons does put in the time with friendships.  And even though she has the finesse of a chainsaw, I have to admit she’s usually right.

Okay ladies, c'mon now.  Let's keep this in perspective.  They were f-i-l-m-i-n-g.  This was all done on camera.

• Love 5

Luanne did not look happy with Dorinda and she wasn’t buying a word of her apology.   Good for Luanne.

Dorinda is so fucking manipulative.  She went for Ramona because she knew she’d get some help.  Ramona has always been shown celebrating large birthdays and does truly seem to have a pretty large group of girlfriends.  I don’t understand why this is an issue.  What exactly did Ramona do you Dorinda other than call out the fact that Dorinda is a beast when she drinks.  

Sonja truly must suffer from memory loss because she was Dorinda’s target for two years!  And yes, I understand she is siding with Dorinda because Dorinda has put a roof over Sonja’s head.

Leah, if she can cut the booze, could be good. I love a good foil for Ramona so long as it makes sense.  Dorinda/Sonja went way overboard.

• Love 6

I really don’t think Andy would let Sonja go.  Her and Ramona are a team.  The funniest moments on the show is when they rush for the best room and try to push the staff around like they are royalty.  They belong together.  Maybe they will give Sonja a love interest.  Besides, she just lost her Company.  She needs the money.  I can’t believe Elise wasn’t in the reunion even for awhile.  Andy is tricky.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Okay ladies, c'mon now.  Let's keep this in perspective.  They were f-i-l-m-i-n-g.  This was all done on camera.

LOL then why didn't any of the other l-a-d-i-e-s do it?  Ramona is special. (Ramona voice:) SORRY!!!!  SORRY!!!  She is.

5 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

Sonja truly must suffer from memory loss because she was Dorinda’s target for two years!  And yes, I understand she is siding with Dorinda because Dorinda has put a roof over Sonja’s head.

Wait, what??

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 2

I want to hear about the production people who had complaints about  Dorinda. You know she had to be 10 times worse in person with "the little people" and there was no filmed proof. 

I wish they would spill the details.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, ichbin said:

Bravo could have edited that scene out, particularly since Dorinda broke the wall somewhat by bringing up contracts and we know that Bravo likes us to think this is all completely organic with no production company and staff involved. They also like drama on camera for ratings.  I suspect it has more to do with behind the scenes type of shenanigans prior to the airing of the last episode of the season. They played her last rant for a reason and I wouldn't be surprised if they had already made up their minds to not renew her contract some time ago. I tend to think there is truth to the rumor out there about Dorinda really pissing off some producer.  

Wasn't the reunion filmed before the last episode aired? I think her behavior at the reunion, and failure to admit that she was even a wee bit harsh with Tinsley, combined with whatever other shenanigans production had to put up with, they had had enough. So much so, that they were willing to show Dorinda lose her mind over the mention of Tinsley's name and accuse her of breach of contract, breaking the the wall.

I want to know why they covered up for her and cut that deranged phone call scene that we were teased with last season. They offered to move Tinsley to a different hotel for her safety!! And, they let Dorinda come back for another season 🤦‍♀️. Did she threaten them? Does she have a dossier on Andy?

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Wait, what??

IIRC, didn't Dorinda say that Sonja was staying in her NYC apartment?  Seems like she said something to that effect.

6 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I want to know why they covered up for her and cut that deranged phone call scene that we were teased with last season. They offered to move Tinsley to a different hotel for her safety!! And, they let Dorinda come back for another season 🤦‍♀️. Did she threaten them? Does she have a dossier on Andy?

Yes, inquiring minds want to know!!  How could they leave out something so important?  As a viewer, I feel cheated.  This is what happens when you only get a portion of a story.  

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I really don’t think Andy would let Sonja go.  Her and Ramona are a team.  The funniest moments on the show is when they rush for the best room and try to push the staff around like they are royalty.  They belong together.  Maybe they will give Sonja a love interest.  Besides, she just lost her Company.  She needs the money.  I can’t believe Elise wasn’t in the reunion even for awhile.  Andy is tricky.

I don’t think they are such a team anymore. During this season I definitely got the feeling that Ramona was just as done with Sonja’s shtick as most of the rest of us are. There seemed to be a pulling away and I think Sonja felt this too which is why she was going after Ramona.

• Useful 3
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

I don’t get why they were all afraid of Dorinda. What was she going to do?  Take out a machine gun and shoot them?  I would have kicked her in the ass and left her standing there.  Screw her and her house.  She is nobody and nothing.

Yesssssss! 

And at the end of the day there they all were kissing Dorinda's ass again (except Lu). We all really love you, Dorinda. Dorinda has such a big heart. Dorinda has been through so much this season. Dorinda was in soooooo much pain this season. Dorinda is always there for us. Camera pans over to  Dorinda sitting there looking like the cat that ate the canary, looking justified in every shitty thing she has done. Way to go, girls. You just negated every malicious nasty thing Dorinda did all season. 

• Love 21
54 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

While the shows don't have written "lines" that are memorized, my understanding is that scenes may not be continually shot and producers might ask the housewives to go back to the table or whatever. 

I don't watch the Kardashian shows but I have seen some fanatics pointing out how timelines are impossible and that scenes were clearly shot after the fact to drive certain storylines. 

However I think the Kardashians are much more scripted than the Housewives with everyone on the same page. It's the reason why Kris Jenner would never be a housewife because she couldn't completely control the "script".

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I just remembered something that explains Sonja's behavior perfectly. Ramona said off the cuff (in Part 1, I think) that Sonja was the Lucille Ball of the show.  I think Sonja thrives on that and really believes she is that funny quirky Lucy that everybody loves. Sonja, You are not LUCY. Give it up. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

LOL then why didn't any of the other l-a-d-i-e-s do it?  Ramona is special. (Ramona voice:) SORRY!!!!  SORRY!!!  She is.

Likely, because the filming was scheduled to be between Beth and Ramona.  We don't like to talk about such things, but there are filming schedules, and production plans on which castmembers will film together in a given scene.

All that aside, I'm sure Ramona is actually the second coming of Florence Nightingale.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Chicklet said:

Why does anyone want to be Dorinda's friend? I just don't get it. She doesn't have RBF she's just a bitch.

This is what gets me! WHY are they always crawling back to Dorinda?! She's such a vile, disgusting, backstabbing blowhard!  I can't understand why they'd even care about her for a second after she showed her true colors. You never know when she'll turn on you-- who wants to be friends with that? Stupid deflecting wannabe.  I'm so relieved I don't have to watch her make excuses next season.  

• Love 12
2 hours ago, ChitChat said:

What about the huge crates labeled “GOLD APPLES” and “TISSUES.” It reminded me of all the fake props you pass when you’re waiting in line for the more popular rides at Disney and Universal.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Wasn't the reunion filmed before the last episode aired? I think her behavior at the reunion, and failure to admit that she was even a wee bit harsh with Tinsley, combined with whatever other shenanigans production had to put up with, they had had enough. So much so, that they were willing to show Dorinda lose her mind over the mention of Tinsley's name and accuse her of breach of contract, breaking the the wall.

Wow, that would be something.  Who the hell is this person Dorinda Medley?  And who does she know to get all this information?  Scary stuff.  What kind of person does something like this?  Andy must have laid it on thick to suggest she may be back after she sorts some things out in her life.  She didn’t go crazy on Social Media, I don’t think.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, stcroix said:

This is what gets me! WHY are they always crawling back to Dorinda?! She's such a vile, disgusting, backstabbing blowhard!  I can't understand why they'd even care about her for a second after she showed her true colors. You never know when she'll turn on you-- who wants to be friends with that? Stupid deflecting wannabe.  I'm so relieved I don't have to watch her make excuses next season.  

Plus, the whole Richard thing was an excuse for everything bad she did to people.  Nobody mourns that long even if it was 40 years of marriage.  He was her excuse for bad behavior.  If she met a wealthy man right now, there would be no mention of Richard again.  She wore his name out every time she did someone wrong so they would feel sorry for her and forget about what they were fighting about.  She had to be this way her whole life, insulting people, then playing the nice lady and hostess the next day and get off the hook.  Mulitivive bitch. I forgot how to spell that for the life of me.  Senior moment. Hahaha.  Screw it.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 12

Sonja backed the wrong horse, which is why she was so critical of Ramona. She thought that Dorinda was going to win the battle (and who knows, maybe the show will boot Ramona), but as of right now, Ramona is still in and Dorinda isn't.

As for expecting some big blow up with Dorinda to explain why she got fired - I tend to believe that most of Dorinda's worst behavior was off-camera and directed towards production.  Dorinda is the type who kisses up and kicks down. So I am not surprised we didn't see a big blow up.

Seeing Barbara K last night reminded me how hellacious Dorinda was towards her, and it was the same strategy she used towards both Ramona and Tinsley. Her go-to insult to women to denigrate them is to slut-shame and accuse them of using sex to get ahead.  It's probably pretty deeply-seated in her psychology and is probably also some level of projection. 

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Useful 2
  • Love 13
20 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Plus, the whole Richard thing was an excuse for everything bad she did to people.  Nobody mourns that long even if it was 40 years of marriage.  He was her excuse for bad behavior.  If she met a wealthy man right now, there would be no mention of Richard again.  She wore his name out every time she did someone wrong so they would feel sorry for her and forget about what they were fighting about.  She had to be this way her whole life, insulting people, then playing the nice lady and hostess the next day and get off the hook.  Mulitivive bitch. I forgot how to spell that for the life of me.  Senior moment. Hahaha.  Screw it.

You've got that right! I've always thought Saint Richard was so perfect in her eyes because of his money and position in government circles.  When Dorinda lost him she lost her feeling of superiority. She really thought she was something special. I don't know what kind of person Richard was in real life but if he was connected to government in any way or finance for that matter he probably had his hands dirty.  I hope the powers that be at Bravo read the forums and see how people don't like Dorinda and not bring her back if she decides to return in the future.  I'm 66 and having senior moments daily so I'll try it: She's a manipulative bitch! And that still doesn't look right....  Screw it, indeed! I used to be a really good speller, but that's in the past. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
49 minutes ago, stcroix said:

You've got that right! I've always thought Saint Richard was so perfect in her eyes because of his money and position in government circles.  When Dorinda lost him she lost her feeling of superiority. She really thought she was something special. I don't know what kind of person Richard was in real life but if he was connected to government in any way or finance for that matter he probably had his hands dirty.  I hope the powers that be at Bravo read the forums and see how people don't like Dorinda and not bring her back if she decides to return in the future.  I'm 66 and having senior moments daily so I'll try it: She's a manipulative bitch! And that still doesn't look right....  Screw it, indeed! I used to be a really good speller, but that's in the past. 

Who cares.  As long as we get our point across. Lol😀

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

Mulitivive bitch. I forgot how to spell that for the life of me.  Senior moment. Hahaha.  Screw it.

Many of us knew exactly what you were trying to spell!!  Heh.  We can read between the lines, typos, abbreviations, and the like!!  😉

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

What about the huge crates labeled “GOLD APPLES” and “TISSUES.” It reminded me of all the fake props you pass when you’re waiting in line for the more popular rides at Disney and Universal.

I think Andy said they brought in a lot of the props from past reunions.  They must've had one big empty studio to fill up!   I'm not sure what they were covering up with all of the rugs.  A crime scene, perhaps?  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Oh...it's obvious that Leah is the new face of the franchise...Andy seems to be smitten with her. I think they will be building the franchise around her in the future. I don't have a problem with that...it might be refreshing to see younger women who actually have successful careers and families instead of the same old tired cast building their so called  "careers" around their exposure on this show. I have a ying yang thing with Leah...there are times I really enjoy her and other times when I find her a little obnoxious and vulgar. I do hope they revamp the show next season and we see the departure of Sonja, Ramona and LuAnn...it's enough with these women. Plus I just couldn't stand to watch another round of LuAnn's dated caberet and awful singing. 

I would give it a try, but I don't think I could watch the show if it's built around Leah and people like her.  Just her monotone bored voice drove me nuts. She seemed more like a 16 yr old than an adult woman. When they showed her with her daughter it was bizarre to me because I kept thinking she was the kid, even though against her daughter she obviously wasn't.  I can't imagine what kind of mother she was when her daughter was a baby and that's why I think her ex husband stays so involved-- to protect the girl from some of Leah's actions.  Sonja has grown more and more odd to me over the last seasons so she could go, but I'd hate to lose Ramona and LuAnn. 😞 

• Love 14