Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E24: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

An avid sailor, Richard was often referred to as "the wonderful compass" for the guidance and direction he always provided to family and friends. In keeping with nautical terminology, he also nicknamed his second wife Dorinda, "my true north."

That was a very nice thing to say.  It's too bad that Dorinda seems to have taken a turn into left field with her behavior though.  I mean, she just veered right on off the map!

30 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I think the turkey baster remark disgusted Andy big time, being a Father now.  Benjamin is his life.  That was the cruelest thing to say to Tinsley.

Of all of the comments made by these ladies over the season, that comment seemed to garner the most disgusted look I've ever seen from him.  That was truly beyond the pale.   Even if some people wouldn't have been offended by it, Tinsley was, and Dorinda should've known better than to say something along those lines.  Even the other ladies gave her the side eye before laughing.  I'm sure they didn't want to incur Dorinda's wrath, but I am disappointed in them for not having the courage to stand up to her.  It only encouraged her though.  If Dorinda truly cared about Tinsley, then she wouldn't make comments like that, but as we can all see, she went for the jugular and truly enjoyed hurting her.  She's a sick person.   

• Love 15
5 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I would think that they all have a set of beautiful china, except for Leah because obviously she would misunderstand and think they were asking about her vagina rather than a set of china.  😉  

This is genuinely funny!  Well done!  I mentioned china because I lived in England in the mid-80s as a new bride with a ridiculous exchange rate (as in--almost one-to-one for a time).  I then inherited my great-grandmother's collection of depression glass.  I asked our only child to keep the depression glass when we go.  I love looking at my china but I don't expect her to care too much about it.  Anyway, it is fun to hear about all of your fond china thoughts.  Don't ask me about Polish pottery.

Having laughed about all of Dorinda's over the top holiday decorations, I would love the nutcracker she procured for Ms. B.  She should have kept it.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

If Dorinda truly cared about Tinsley, then she wouldn't make comments like that, but as we can all see, she went for the jugular and truly enjoyed hurting her.  She's a sick person.   

I agree.  Ms. B on WWHL was defending Dorinda because she thought Dorinda was upset Tinsley was "compartmentalizing her life."   Hello, did we see the John break-up?  Hey, B, did we see your kid?  Have we seen Sonja visiting her daughter at her Ivy League school?  Is it Penn State?  Couldn't she visit at a Homecoming game?  I know she didn't attend but I would think that weekend would accommodate parents.  Dorinda is parsing her outrage.  Is spending half a year in the Hamptons okay but not Palm Beach?  Okay.  Whatever.  Their logic is exhausting.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
4 minutes ago, albarino said:

I agree.  Ms. B on WWHL was defending Dorinda because she thought Dorinda was upset Tinsley was "compartmentalizing her life."   Hello, did we see the John break-up?  Hey, B, did we see your kid?  Have we seen Sonja visiting her daughter at her Ivy League school?  Is it Penn State?  Couldn't she visit at a Homecoming game?  I know she didn't attend but I would think that weekend would accommodate parents.  Dorinda is parsing her outrage.  Is spending half a year in the Hamptons okay but not Palm Beach?  Okay.  Whatever.  Their logic is exhausting.

I don’t get Bethennys friendship with Dorinda.  Between her jobs, boyfriend, daughter, etc., she has time to hear zDorinda whine?  I wouldn’t trust zDorinda with anything.  She could turn on you like a snake in one second.  The thing I hate about her is when she does a little something for someone, eventually, she will throw it up in your face.  Who needs that?  Bethenny is wasting her time.  Didn’t she see what Dorinda did to Tinsley the whole time?  I thought she was smarter than that.  Maybe zDorinda thinks Bethenny will convince Andy to take her back next season, being they are good friends.  Did Beth think what zDorinda said to Tinsley was funny?  (My Long nail is hitting the z ).  Sorry.  I don’t think Dorinda has any real good friends.  Bet the people up in the Bezerkshires can’t stand her.  Where is John?  

• Love 6
On 9/25/2020 at 8:28 AM, SweetieDarling said:

I wish Andy had pressed Dorinda more about her breakup with John, for no other reason than the inordinate amount of shiat she gave Tinsley for not being up front about her relationship with Scott. I wanted him to ask when they broke up -was it before the season began filming? and did it have any(every) thing to do with John "running game behind [Dorinda's] back? 

So many things Dorinda chose not to share this season like what her break up with John was all about, her dog dying, her broken rib...did she ever talk about that? If so, I must have missed it....anyway...it is interesting that she was not forthcoming with several personal things but Tinsley wasn't transparent enough for Dorinda. She made it her mission to "out" Tinsley by stalking her and publicly calling her out for seeing Scott. There is so much hypocrisy here it stinks. Even worse, it seemed the other women, especially Sonja, piled on Tinsley and didn't have her back in this. Leah had already chosen to be on team Dorinda at that point. They all suck and are terrible friends...everything seems to be transanctional with these women.

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Love 18
5 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I don’t get Bethennys friendship with Dorinda.  Between her jobs, boyfriend, daughter, etc., she has time to hear zDorinda whine?  I wouldn’t trust zDorinda with anything.  She could turn on you like a snake in one second.  The thing I hate about her is when she does a little something for someone, eventually, she will throw it up in your face.  Who needs that?  Bethenny is wasting her time.  Didn’t she see what Dorinda did to Tinsley the whole time?  I thought she was smarter than that.  Maybe zDorinda thinks Bethenny will convince Andy to take her back next season, being they are good friends.  Did Beth think what zDorinda said to Tinsley was funny?  (My Long nail is hitting the z ).  Sorry.  I don’t think Dorinda has any real good friends.  Bet the people up in the Bezerkshires can’t stand her.  Where is John?  

Penn State isn't Ivy League...University of Pennsylvania is Ivy League. She could be at Brown, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Dartmouth or Cornell. Any one of these schools would be thrilled to get endowment money from the JPMorgan family.

34 minutes ago, albarino said:

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:
26 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Penn State isn't Ivy League...University of Pennsylvania is Ivy League. She could be at Brown, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Dartmouth or Cornell.

She goes to U Penn and chose not to appear when Sonja spoke at Wharton, U Penn’s business school, and got thrown out of the gay bar also off camera.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Penn State isn't Ivy League...

Seriously, thanks, I didn't know that.  My BS is from ASU, the place Lori Loughlin and her hub paid money to make sure their kids didn't have to attend!  I always wanted to go to Vassar.  Ha!  Like my folks could have afforded it.  

I need to look up U Penn.  I never hear about it so thanks again. 

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Ugh...I really wish Bethenny would just go away and get off my TV screen.

• Love 17
26 minutes ago, albarino said:

Seriously, thanks, I didn't know that.  My BS is from ASU, the place Lori Loughlin and her hub paid money to make sure their kids didn't have to attend!  I always wanted to go to Vassar.  Ha!  Like my folks could have afforded it.  

I need to look up U Penn.  I never hear about it so thanks again. 

University of Pennsylvania, "Penn" as it is known, is a very good school and a beautiful campus also. Great undergraduate schools including Wharton School of Business. Their post graduate programs are also outstanding...the medical school, law school and veterinary school are all top notch.

33 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

She goes to U Penn and chose not to appear when Sonja spoke at Wharton, U Penn’s business school, and got thrown out of the gay bar also off camera.

That poor child...

• Love 7
15 hours ago, albarino said:

I believe Quincy goes to University of PA which is Ivy League. Penn State, my alma mater, is a state school.

• Love 5
On 9/24/2020 at 9:30 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

That was a dull 10 min I’ll never get back I’m sorry I just don’t find Sonja entertaining at all anymore it’s just Sad 

I agree.  Her personality of the last 3 seasons is not her real personality.  And it's not cute nor funny.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 5
On 9/25/2020 at 12:21 AM, njbchlover said:

I don't mean to sound heartless, but Richard died in 2011 and Dorinda didn't join the show until 2015.  I don't know how this show helped her heal four years later.  I understand that grief is a long process for some, but you would think that if she wasn't at least starting to heal from her grief at some point during those four years, she should have been in some type of therapy or grief counseling.  I don't get how being on a TV show with a bunch of crazy, screaming women would help her.  Everything you say here is spot on.  I despise people that use their grief as an excuse to be rude and nasty, especially years and years after their loved one's death.  

I actually mostly liked Dorinda up until this season - I really think that this show made her a worse person and highlighted all of her negative personality traits.

I hope she gets some real help and can heal properly.

Exactly.  Dorinda has been using his death as an excuse for her alcohol problem she won't admit she has.   The next time she gets in trouble she'll pull out her dead husband as the excuse again.  

Yes, grief can be a long process.  But I know people who have buried their children and they handle such a devastating loss with grace.  It truly disgusts me to see her use a husband of 6 years as the excuse to bully people and drink to excess 9 years later.  .

• Love 14
10 hours ago, retired watcher said:

I believe Quincy goes to University of PA which is Ivy League. Penn State, my alma mater, is a state school.

Yes. It’s confusing because students/alumni of the University of Pennsylvania often refer to it as Penn.

They sell hoodies at the campus bookstore that say PENN. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
15 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

I agree.  Her personality of the last 3 seasons is not her real personality.  And it's not cute nor funny.

Have we every actually seen a real personality? Of all her cast mates she seems to have the biggest put on persona.  I feel like we get more of a real person coming through the rest of them.  Sonja is always trying to be "something", Auntie Mame, Mae West, Gay Icon, Entrepreneur, Blue Blood, Friend of the Rich and Famous.  All the others make reference to their youths and the fact that they did not grow up under privileged circumstances.  They all have done something at some point in their lives in addition to getting married. We never really get anything from her about life prior to the Morgan years.  I have to wonder if she even remembers who she really is anymore.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 9/24/2020 at 9:50 PM, Bronzedog said:

I think it was Bethenny that Ramona sat with and checked in on the season Bethenny was bleeding on pillows.  (Sorry, but she was). I think Bethenny had some procedure and Ramona was really there for her.

Yes, she did. Carole and Alex both have said that Ramona stays in contact even between seasons and even after the left the show. And I think Jill said something about her being there for her when Bobby was sick. I've always thought that kind of behavior a serious plus for her--what you do when the cameras aren't rolling. 

• Love 18
On 9/26/2020 at 5:18 PM, Happy Camper said:

As much as I cannot stand Dorinda, I was very touched by this from Richard's obituary:

An avid sailor, Richard was often referred to as "the wonderful compass" for the guidance and direction he always provided to family and friends. In keeping with nautical terminology, he also nicknamed his second wife Dorinda, "my true north."

How beautiful! I would use that same phrase to describe my husband. That brought tears to my eyes and I can see how Dorinda must miss him.

Eh. I take it with a grain of salt. The obit was obviously written by Dorinda (not surprising as the surviving wife) since she also includes her parents in the obit. So yes, Richard may have called Dorinda that. But it is an odd thing for the writer of an obit to include about herself. (If it is even true - who knows?). But then Dorinda is a narcissist, so not really surprising. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
On 9/25/2020 at 9:42 AM, chlban said:

Good point. I cannot stand Leah, she brings nothing to this show. I will miss Dorinda's house at least. I also found myself in thevodd position of feeling defensive of Ramona. Andy b is awful to her. Ramona is Ramona. She is often thoughtless, rude and a complete dingbat, but she is not, fundamentally, mean. Blunt, yes. But not mean. I think LeAnn came out the best this season. 

Ha!  Andy has his favorites.  No doubt about that.

13 hours ago, lawrbk said:

Yes, she did. Carole and Alex both have said that Ramona stays in contact even between seasons and even after the left the show. And I think Jill said something about her being there for her when Bobby was sick. I've always thought that kind of behavior a serious plus for her--what you do when the cameras aren't rolling. 

Ramona says the truth, even if it comes out wrong.  What she said to Bethenny on the Brooklyn Bridge was the truth.  She’s very flighty to keep a friend for too long.

• Love 4

Dorinda's behavior this season had nothing to do with her going through a tough time and everything to do her her thinking she is untouchable and she can do or say whatever she wants. It has everything to do with her being a drunk and a bully. It has everything to do with her being mad at the whole John/Scott/money situation because she only came for Tinsley. If she was really so stressed and fragile why didn't her anger go towards everyone else? She only started going after the other ladies after Tinsley left. 

Sonja was driving me nuts with her constant interjecting. I love that they rolled out the old clips of her talking about her pretend businesses. Oh and she needs to light her "abundance candle". She is another one who needs to get fired. I'll never understand why she was so up Dorinda's ass after the way Dorinda treated her.

Andy, you messy. He practically tripped over himself trying to get those text printouts after Ramona threw them on the ground.

• Love 10
55 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Dorinda's behavior this season had nothing to do with her going through a tough time and everything to do her her thinking she is untouchable and she can do or say whatever she wants. It has everything to do with her being a drunk and a bully. It has everything to do with her being mad at the whole John/Scott/money situation because she only came for Tinsley. If she was really so stressed and fragile why didn't her anger go towards everyone else? She only started going after the other ladies after Tinsley left. 

Sonja was driving me nuts with her constant interjecting. I love that they rolled out the old clips of her talking about her pretend businesses. Oh and she needs to light her "abundance candle". She is another one who needs to get fired. I'll never understand why she was so up Dorinda's ass after the way Dorinda treated her.

Andy, you messy. He practically tripped over himself trying to get those text printouts after Ramona threw them on the ground.

What were the texts about?  I don’t get it.

14 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Eh. I take it with a grain of salt. The obit was obviously written by Dorinda (not surprising as the surviving wife) since she also includes her parents in the obit. So yes, Richard may have called Dorinda that. But it is an odd thing for the writer of an obit to include about herself. (If it is even true - who knows?). But then Dorinda is a narcissist, so not really surprising. 

Richard had two kids.  I wonder if they kept in touch with Dorinda, and if they liked her.

• Love 1
On 9/26/2020 at 6:57 PM, ChitChat said:

That was a very nice thing to say.  It's too bad that Dorinda seems to have taken a turn into left field with her behavior though.  I mean, she just veered right on off the map!

Of all of the comments made by these ladies over the season, that comment seemed to garner the most disgusted look I've ever seen from him.  That was truly beyond the pale.   Even if some people wouldn't have been offended by it, Tinsley was, and Dorinda should've known better than to say something along those lines.  Even the other ladies gave her the side eye before laughing.  I'm sure they didn't want to incur Dorinda's wrath, but I am disappointed in them for not having the courage to stand up to her.  It only encouraged her though.  If Dorinda truly cared about Tinsley, then she wouldn't make comments like that, but as we can all see, she went for the jugular and truly enjoyed hurting her.  She's a sick person.   

I remember watching that scene, seeing Dorinda so pleased with herself after saying it she tried to high-five Luann (who was sitting across the table from D), who just grabbed her hand and gave her a look, trying I guess to make Dorinda see what she said wasn't funny.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 4
On 9/26/2020 at 10:00 PM, albarino said:

This is genuinely funny!  Well done!  I mentioned china because I lived in England in the mid-80s as a new bride with a ridiculous exchange rate (as in--almost one-to-one for a time).  I then inherited my great-grandmother's collection of depression glass.  I asked our only child to keep the depression glass when we go.  I love looking at my china but I don't expect her to care too much about it.  Anyway, it is fun to hear about all of your fond china thoughts.  Don't ask me about Polish pottery.

Having laughed about all of Dorinda's over the top holiday decorations, I would love the nutcracker she procured for Ms. B.  She should have kept it.

All my beautiful china and linen tablecloths, the husband and I eat on Corelle plates on trays in front of the t.v. Kids are all married, so we get comfy and do what we like.

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

All my beautiful china and linen tablecloths, the husband and I eat on Corelle plates on trays in front of the t.v. Kids are all married, so we get comfy and do what we like.

Ditto!  I'm afraid I'll break my grandmother's china, so I just sit and admire it because what she picked out back in the 30's is exactly what I like!  

9 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Yes, his daughter who got married last year did so in the Berkshires and Dorinda and Hannah were there. 

That's always nice when blended families get along.  I'd guess that Richard wouldn't have put up with her if she didn't "make it nice" for his daughter!  I used to enjoy Dorinda on the show, even though she did admit that she was a pot stirrer (as all of them are,) but this past 'season of mean' was just so uncalled for that Bravo really didn't have much choice but to let her go.  I never like to see anybody get fired from a job, but the personal attacks on Tinsley were just too much to be ignored.  I will miss BSM though.  

• Love 7
On 9/27/2020 at 1:57 PM, retired watcher said:

My daughter went to Penn State, University Park.  She said “ best years of her life”.  Classy school. All nice kids.  We take rides to Happy Valley for no reason.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 9/25/2020 at 7:32 PM, Lady of nod said:

Boo fucking hoo Dorinda. You had a bad year? This woman has been a nasty bitch for more than this current season. And are we supposed to feel sorry for her that her mansion flooded? She has an apt in NYC and I'm sure plenty of insurance. She can't be carefree HA. Wake up you psycho. There are people who don't even have one decent place to live, who work 3 jobs to feed their kids, or are sick with no access to good healthcare, or dying alone of a virus so contagious they can't have their love ones with them. But you had a bad year so that excuses your vicious behavior.

She is truly a very sick woman and I'm glad I'll never have to see her again. And while I'm at it, her treatment of and outrage at Tinsley was  really bordering on psychotic. It's so obvious how jealous she is of her. And accusing Tinsley of making her money lying on her back? WTF. Has Dorinda ever worked a day in her sad life? I doubt it. She married a rich man who bought her that mansion and supported her. Hypocrite.

I also find it interesting that she not only won't admit what a raging alcoholic she is but also  encourages Leah and Louann to drink.

Good riddance.

This. well said.

• Love 6

She really is a psycho when she goes on her rampage and starts talking in the third person making fun of the person like with Tinsley in the cornfield, and Barbara K at her apartment.  She’s always right, and will fight to the death.  I thought she loved John.  Now she has someone on the burner?  Waiting for the virus to disappear?  Yeah, shes a real doll.

• Love 5
On 9/26/2020 at 2:18 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’d enjoy learning that Andy finished reading the print-out of Ramona’s texts to and from Dorinda after they wrapped, and saw something that was termination-worthy.

Oh, is that it?  Ramona blew the whistle on Dorinda?  If so, wow, Ramona has guts.  I’d be afraid Dorinda would come after me with an axe.  How will we ever know what was said?  Maybe it was something about Andy?

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Oh, is that it?  Ramona blew the whistle on Dorinda?  If so, wow, Ramona has guts.  I’d be afraid Dorinda would come after me with an axe.  How will we ever know what was said?  Maybe it was something about Andy?

Unfortunately, I doubt Ramona deliberately disclosed anything that would hurt Dorinda’s relationship with Shed Media/TPTB. Because, well, it’s Dorinda. But it would be entertaining for me to find out that Ramona printed all those pages of texts (to prove that she had reached out to Dorinda repeatedly, she was very concerned, she wanted to comfort Dorinda) and allowed Andy to look them over, without realizing/remembering that at some point in these text threads Dorinda had referred to the producers as @$*!ing  %#&!s.

Hotwire funny would that be? 😉

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 9/27/2020 at 4:07 PM, Boo Boo said:

Exactly.  Dorinda has been using his death as an excuse for her alcohol problem she won't admit she has.   The next time she gets in trouble she'll pull out her dead husband as the excuse again.  

Yes, grief can be a long process.  But I know people who have buried their children and they handle such a devastating loss with grace.  It truly disgusts me to see her use a husband of 6 years as the excuse to bully people and drink to excess 9 years later.  .

Agree. I think she’s using grief to justify her alcohol problem and bad behavior. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Dorinda says she'll move on with Ramona AS LONG AS they don't bring up the past anymore.  Dorinda is the #1 for rehashing the past and grudge holding.  For real. 

Her go to move is literally bringing up the past while telling the other person not to bring up the past. It’s almost impressive how disconnected she is from her own words and actions.

• Love 10
On 9/28/2020 at 9:26 PM, Silver Bells said:

I've been perusing Twitter far too much lately.  One night Andy tweeted from a plane (flying from LA to NY) saying he was bored, bored, bored and said he'd answer a few questions.  

Someone asked him if he read Ramona's pages of emails and he said yes and that they contained lots of messages of support for Dorinda, but that he wasn't sure what they were supposed to prove.

• Useful 2
5 hours ago, Jextella said:

but that he wasn't sure what they were supposed to prove.

Then he wasn't paying attention.  Ramona pulled them out after Dorinda whined that R hadn't been supportive, and didn't reach out to her throughout all of her trials and tribulations.  At least that's the context as I remember it.  I wasn't paying as close attention to this reunion, as I found it as interesting as the mating rituals of bed bugs.

• Love 8

I've been watching the older season of RHNY and I've found a lot of things to be enlightening.  Mario made a comment that the best cheaters are the ones who never get caught, which in hindsight is pretty awful.  One of the things I also find awful is that Sonja was so close to Ramona.  They shared rooms and beds and called each other sister.  Now she sits back and helps Dorinda pile on Ramona.  I hope Ramona never forgives her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 9/25/2020 at 4:31 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Okay ladies, c'mon now.  Let's keep this in perspective.  They were f-i-l-m-i-n-g.  This was all done on camera.

Bethenny said otherwise. She said Ramona came and contacted her off camera. The only one that did.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 9/25/2020 at 12:34 PM, mostlylurking said:

I remember this and I even remember during filming Ramona going to Beth’s apartment with a book and saying she was just going to sit in the other room so B could have her space, but Ramona would be there if B needed anything.  I thought that was really nice.  For all her asshole moments, I think Ramons does put in the time with friendships.  And even though she has the finesse of a chainsaw, I have to admit she’s usually right.

11 hours ago, OdinO. said:

Bethenny said otherwise. She said Ramona came and contacted her off camera. The only one that did.

I seem to recall Bethenny saying something about Ramona being the most supportive of her when she went through a difficult time at some point.  I don't remember the "difficult time" but I do remember Bethenny saying this during a reunion.

One of the greatest things about S1 NY (or was it S2???) was Ramona and her relationship with Alex and Simon.  Her nose was in the air much of the time (as were those of the others), but the very last scene of the very last episode showed Ramona and Simon dancing together at a club having a great time together. And, if I remember correctly, there was some sort of caption or verbal talking head which showed that the two were getting along.

I don't think Lu ever got over her snobbery. I don't recall whether or not Jill did, but certainly Ramona became more open-minded.

I'd say of all the wives still on the show as well as Dorinda, Ramona has evolved the most - and in a good way.  You can tell she put work into it given the language she uses now-a-days when approaching people. It's like she's using a script a therapist provided. She takes ownership of her part, talks about "feelings", etc. Bethenny even recognized Ramona's improvement during a reunion a few years ago (I cant' recall which one).

"She has the finesse of a chainsaw" is probably the best description of Ramona I've read, but she is better than she was and more evolved than the others.

Also, I agree that she's usually right. Ramona is smart - and on point with most things. 

I've grown to like Ramona because she actually worked at improving her communication style in order to have better relationships.  I also feel that of all the remaining wives, she is the most caring of her castmates. Even this season we saw her support all the women - Dorinda, Tinsley, Leah, Lu, and Sonja.  It's just that lack of finesse that makes it hard to see.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 13

In typical narcissist fashion, nothing anyone does is enough for Slurinda. If Moaney sent 100 texts, she should have sent 101. If she sent 101 texts, she should have called. If she called, she should have visited. And so on.

Even when she's "making it nice" or giving a gift, no one is ever grateful enough to satisfy her. She gives to receive praise and attention. It's not so much about seeing the other person happy. It's more about how good it makes her look.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, J80134 said:

In typical narcissist fashion, nothing anyone does is enough for Slurinda. If Moaney sent 100 texts, she should have sent 101. If she sent 101 texts, she should have called. If she called, she should have visited. And so on.

Even when she's "making it nice" or giving a gift, no one is ever grateful enough to satisfy her. She gives to receive praise and attention. It's not so much about seeing the other person happy. It's more about how good it makes her look.

She seems to be her happiest when people adore and/or dote on her. She claims Richard adored her, and we all saw the way John looked at her...I agree though, the Christmases at BSM, aren't just because she loves to host, but because she THRIVES on the attention and awe filled reactions to the extent of how nice she makes it.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

She seems to be her happiest when people adore and/or dote on her. She claims Richard adored her, and we all saw the way John looked at her...I agree though, the Christmases at BSM, aren't just because she loves to host, but because she THRIVES on the attention and awe filled reactions to the extent of how nice she makes it.

I read on Twitter that Dorinda and Richard were separated at the time of his death. I can't find anything to back it up though.