Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E12: Compromising Positions

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, IvySpice said:

LOL!

Jeez, Kalani and Asuelu, BREAK UP ALREADY. You are obviously miserable together. Therapy is not going to fix it.

I remain concerned that Oliver, while adorable, is behind developmentally. Walking is the only behavior we see from him and not from his baby brother. They are more than a year apart. I don't attribute this to the extended breastfeeding, but I just don't see the differences between the kids that should be there.

I don’t picture Colonic reading to the kids.  Too busy on the phone bitching to her enmeshed sister Colorectal about her manchild hubby.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
On 8/31/2020 at 2:51 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Funny but that was in Orange County.

He started in Orange County but God knows where he ended up!  He took the bus to wherever the f.

On 8/31/2020 at 3:38 PM, linthia said:

LOVE all your Seinfeld references! I swear something happens to me everyday that I can relate back to Seinfeld. Even after all these years off the air.

I swear every day I have something relate back to Seinfeld in my life as well. 

My husband and I also find a reason to say, "somethin's missin' alright" every single day.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, heatherchandler said:

He started in Orange County but God knows where he ended up!  He took the bus to wherever the f.

I swear every day I have something relate back to Seinfeld in my life as well. 

My husband and I also find a reason to say, "somethin's missin' alright" every single day.

The older I get the more my life relates to Designing Women and The Golden Girls. I used to say that PRETTY WOMAN had a quote for every occasion. Last week, for the first time in 30 years, I finally got to use, "I screwed the debate team."

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 8/31/2020 at 4:35 PM, linthia said:

So, I am convinced I heard Angela say "He has a lot of nerve looking at those women when he ain't (bleeped) me but once." Why is no one talking about this? Did I misunderstand or hear it wrong?

Also regarding Paul, I think he is taking Karine to the waste treatment plant to show her what the only job he can get in America looks like. He wants some sympathy and to make Karine feel guilty for demanding he get a job. What a loser.

i wasn't sure what she said...i heard 'he ain't beleeped me but once as they were showing the shimmying butt cheeks.  you don't want to know what i was thinking she meant!!!  i thought they doing it all the time her first visit.

• Love 2

Too many things in this episode giving me scary visions in my mind.

Coltee and the dic@ pic talk.

Angela grinding on Michael and mentioning her dildo. 

Larissa saying Ericee when the doctor mentioned massaging her boobs.

The doctor taking about Larissa’s assnd other skeevy remarks.

Ugg!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 8/31/2020 at 7:54 PM, mamadrama said:
On 8/31/2020 at 7:10 PM, jaybird2 said:

i cringe every time she says 'tote'!!!!  i love real totes and can not pass one up.  i even make quilted ones.  and now i just picture angie....ugh!!!!!!!

Around here we've used "tote" like Angela since before I was born. (We also use "carry" to mean "drive" like, "I carried Mom to the store for eggs.") But now I'll forevermore associate it with Angela so I'm gonna have to delete it from my vocabulary unless I'm referring to a bag.

As a "Nor Easterner,' I've got to admit that I have never heard the expression "tote" used ala Angela.  A tote here ranges from your local market's logo-ed plastic bag carrier to Fifth Avenue's 'gold logo-ed' Gucci/Hermes/Chanel etc. designer carryalls.  (And NOW in NYC, since our new environmental laws prevent shops from packing your groceries in plain cheap plastic bags, shoppers here have become major consumers of colorful, cheap-but-cheerful lite-weight 'pack-sacks.)  Sooooo, for now, the only 'eggs' being toted in my neighborhood come in cardboard boxes - Organic & Free-Range. "Cluck, cluck." ☺️  (P.S. JAYBIRD2 - great idea make quilted totes!  My friend designs totes and there is a real market for them.)

• Love 2

Colt....one of the saddest 'takes' I've seen on '90-Day Fiance,' was your 'talking head' comment...as you adjusted your glasses & proceeded to "ADMIT" to your minions that.....'Alas, yes, you'd sent inappropriate' screen shots to your smitten fans.' Any viewer with a smidgen of emotional intelligence sussed out that you were BRAGGING -- NOT owning up to something truly discomfiting.  (If this was real - or if you were talked into it by Production...it was nevertheless very sad to watch.)

• Love 4

Larissa is an "interesting" person. I'm sad for her children. I mean, the mom isn't battling a disease. She's not sick. She would just rather chase plastic surgery than be with them. That's pretty hard core horrific.

That said, the fact that Coltee felt a connection with sociopath Larissa does not surprise me. He is also seems to not care about the people around him and create drama.

• Love 7
On 8/31/2020 at 8:59 PM, LabScientist said:

Over the weekend, I read an article about Libby's family. In 2004, her father Chuck was arrested for being almost $18,000 behind in child support payments. He's currently being sued by multiple people for being a slum lord. Her brother,  Charlie was arrested for dui and cocaine possession. And her sisters have both been arrested for driving on a suspended license and failure to register their cars. They are all trash and watching them act holier than you after reading that made me really sick.

I'm telling you, that awful behavior from them is an act.  With the information you cite available to the public, there's no way they would risk that coming out on the show--they know they're safe beating up on Andale.

I continue to be obsessed with Chuckles' hair, and I apologize to anyone here who has that kind of haircut or loves someone who does.  I look for examples of that sweaty-looking, too-red-in-the-face do--and you know he reeks of cologne--and so far the closest I've come is the better-dressed grooms on My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 8/31/2020 at 1:21 PM, Dobian said:

It's a strip club, of course he's going to look.  Angela's control issues are ridiculous.  Most women wouldn't care as long as that's all their man did.  some would even make a game of it, foreplay for later.  It's not like he went up to the girl and started talking to her and slipping her bills.

Dr. Ruth says, "It does not matter where you get your appetite just as long as you eat at home." Angela let us know that they have only done the nasty once, she should let Michael get that visual that would whet his appetite.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

i wasn't sure what she said...i heard 'he ain't beleeped me but once as they were showing the shimmying butt cheeks.  you don't want to know what i was thinking she meant!!!  i thought they doing it all the time her first visit.

It must be hard for Michael to get hard while that disgusting woman is screaming in his face which she must think is some sort of foreplay.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 8/31/2020 at 1:21 PM, Dobian said:

It's a strip club, of course he's going to look.  Angela's control issues are ridiculous.  Most women wouldn't care as long as that's all their man did.  some would even make a game of it, foreplay for later.  It's not like he went up to the girl and started talking to her and slipping her bills.

Right?! I never saw it as any different than women going to Thunder From Down Under. I *might* have had sympathy for her if this wasn't a typical pattern of behavior from Angela. She loses her shit over ALL the wimen.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Right?! I never saw it as any different than women going to Thunder From Down Under. I *might* have had sympathy for her if this wasn't a typical pattern of behavior from Angela. She loses her shit over ALL the wimen.

I think that she kicked the translator out early because she didn't want her in the same room with Mykuhl.

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Gobi said:

I think that she kicked the translator out early because she didn't want her in the same room with Mykuhl.

i'm certainly not defending angie....but my take on that scene was the translator was looking to michael in deference and angie wanted her to know that angie was incharge not michael.  angie is top dog!

• Love 6
On 8/31/2020 at 8:21 PM, RealReality said:

Paul would be doing GREAT to get a job at a waste treatment plant. 

Paul's version of job seeking appears to be an offhand "by the way, are you hiring?" when he goes places. That and "networking" whatever he means by that. Maybe the best way for him to find a job is to seek counseling at his local parole board. 

• Love 5
On 8/30/2020 at 9:44 PM, DVDFreaker said:

I hope you are right, their stupid obsession is ridiculous 

Yes, it really is.  Is it lost on them that Andrei's been allowed to live in 2 countries besides Moldova?  I was curious about Ireland's immigration requirements and it isn't as if they just let anyone in.  If Moldova were part of the EU, he would have been able to go to Ireland regardless, but it's not. 

Here's an article that compares immigration in Ireland and the US.  My apologies that it's a tiny bit political, but the info's still interesting.

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/irishvoice/comparing-immigration-laws

• Love 1
On 9/1/2020 at 11:17 AM, Uncle JUICE said:

I hope the next episode features Andrei's confession, that he worked in a torture chamber for religious minority re-education. "My job was burning the feet of children, but that was only after I got promoted from body disposal. Plus side I'm good with a bone saw and know how what household compounds to use to get a body to dissolve beyond identifiability. So now what?" 

That's what I hope he does.  

That would be awesome!  I'd also love for him to say that he had to leave Moldova because he was the prime suspect in his Moldovan girlfriend's missing parents and siblings.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 9/1/2020 at 12:40 PM, Kangatush said:

Why does Pole keep going on and on about greater opportunities in America, when he can't even get a shitty, entry level job?

Maybe he meant greater opportunities for MOOCHING? 

Another couple theory: I bet we're going to learn that Andrei was the Moldovan equivalent of Frank Serpico

• Love 2
On 9/1/2020 at 2:41 PM, pdlinda said:

OK, so are you disputing the fact that Andre has been shown to be very dismissive and/or hostile to ANY job opportunity offered to him by Chuck AND has repeatedly reneged (if memory serves me correctly) on going ahead with a truck driver career (I specifically recall him blowing off that idea as if it was "beneath him.")

I recall him going and talking to someone about a truck driving job but when he was told as a newbie he would be starting out with the less desirable hours and routes, he decided truck driving was not for him. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, readheaded said:

That would be awesome!  I'd also love for him to say that he had to leave Moldova because he was the prime suspect in his Moldovan girlfriend's missing parents and siblings.

I think that Andreeii is actually Keyser Söse.

• LOL 9
14 hours ago, Mothra said:

-and so far the closest I've come is the better-dressed grooms on My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding.

off topic, but that always cracks me up about that show. The brides are in their bedazzled Sondra Celli monstrosities while the grooms are wearing wife-beater t-shirts or vests without shirts or jackets. 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I recall him going and talking to someone about a truck driving job but when he was told as a newbie he would be starting out with the less desirable hours and routes, he decided truck driving was not for him. 

Well, then, I guess you make my point. 

Don't know about Moldova; however, in THIS Country (speaking from personal experience) you usually start from the BOTTOM and work your way up!  It would be one thing if he kept pursuing other types of work and had a resume prepared and was going on constant interviews.  I don't see it.

As Libby said, child care was available with her family and she could continue working while he started an entry level job.

20 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I think that Andreeii is actually Keyser Söse.

Can you provide some details about that shocking revelation???

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I assume he has to be around to film, which most likely pays more. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Gobi said:

I thought because she didn't want the translator to know that...she couldn't tote the egg.

• LOL 3
On 9/1/2020 at 4:50 PM, mamadrama said:

The older I get the more my life relates to Designing Women and The Golden Girls. I used to say that PRETTY WOMAN had a quote for every occasion. Last week, for the first time in 30 years, I finally got to use, "I screwed the debate team."

Come sit with me.  Designing Women and GG (along with the King of Queens) are my faves.  Of all time.  "Danny Thomas is a lesbian?  Don't tell Rose....it will break her heart!"

For those of you who were wondering what Angela said about being f**cked only once, she did indeed say:  "He has only f**cked me once!"  Now, was she referring to this trip or overall?  Not sure.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

He was told he'd have long trips out of town and this was around Libby's due date.

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Come sit with me.  Designing Women and GG (along with the King of Queens) are my faves.  Of all time.  "Danny Thomas is a lesbian?  Don't tell Rose....it will break her heart!"

For those of you who were wondering what Angela said about being f**cked only once, she did indeed say:  "He has only f**cked me once!"  Now, was she referring to this trip or overall?  Not sure.

My FAVORITE is when Rose is trying to convince the ladies that Hitler was her teacher: "You can call him whatever you want, but that's Fritz Stickelmeyer. I'm as sure of that as I am that's Eva Braun standing next to him."

Maybe she was just talking about this trip. I SWEAR Angela and Mykol have referenced having sex in multiple episodes. Do we really think Angela would NOT get any? She's a bully over everything else. Ugh. 

I can watch some of the other bozos and take it all with a grain of salt. We have lots of behind the scenes info that contradict crap they're doing. Can't do it with Paul/Karine, though. It's sad, scary, and not entertaining. 

41 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

He was told he'd have long trips out of town and this was around Libby's due date.

These people are making more with their appearance fees, sponsored posts, and cameos than I made in the previous 2 years combined. It's depressing. 

• Love 5
On 9/1/2020 at 2:50 PM, mamadrama said:

My life has been relatable to golden girls since I was in my 20s!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I am currently binging Designing Women, I am on season 7, I am reading all the posts in Mary Jo and Julia's voices.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Someone has probably answered this, but remind me why Larissa is still on this show. She is divorced from Coltee now. Doesn’t she have to return to her home country?

Good question as this show is called Happily Ever After:  No one seems very happy and no one is together!

4 hours ago, RealReality said:

My life has been relatable to golden girls since I was in my 20s!

Mine was relatable as well!  "Excuse me, are you a Miss or Mrs?  I hope it is Miss......"  "Why, yes it is!" as she slinks across the room.  "Good!  I already checked that box!"  That was me!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Someone has probably answered this, but remind me why Larissa is still on this show. She is divorced from Coltee now. Doesn’t she have to return to her home country?

I forget the legal reasons that have been explained here but many of the foreign fiancés from this show have remained here after they divorce. Mohamed, Luis, Fernanda, Anfisa all come to mind and I’m sure I’m forgetting several others. In Larissa’s case, she got in trouble with the law which could have meant she could face deportation, but the charges have been downgraded so she can stay. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Maybe she was just talking about this trip. I SWEAR Angela and Mykol have referenced having sex in multiple episodes. Do we really think Angela would NOT get any? She's a bully over everything else. Ugh. 

I believe last season, Angela claimed in two or three weeks together there, they'd had sex THIRTY EIGHT times. I agree with you, I don't buy that they'd only had sex once this trip, I mean the woman packed a vibrator that looked like the back end of a weed whacker. In fact it might be gas powered and have a string pull starter. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

Sorry I have to be so late because I’m on vacation...

Man, every week the same o’ couples have the same o’ drama, so I think I’m going to skip around a bit:

Coltee Creepee, Jessee and Debbieee: I swear I think Colt gets off from seeing these women hurt, in pain and pissed off. 😂😂😂 I mean, did you see he was smiling when she was mad at him over the pics? Such an awful human being. When Jess finds out Vanessa is moving on with Colt, she will kick his a**!

Larissa-ee: I cannot even imagine why Larissa is a story line at this point. Her segments are boring. Her voice alone grates on my nerves let alone her topic of conversation: herself. 

Anyway, I think she is going completely overboard with the plastic surgery. I fact, all these celebs are! It should be illegal to destroy your face like that and be charged. 💰 💴 It’s an addiction! Look at Farrah Abraham, all these women look like blow up dolls now.

Also, I always wonder what the end goal is with anyone who gets extensive plastic surgery is. Do you get something not like it and want a change? Do you change something and feel everything else has to match? Is there something deeper that  is making you feel like you are not happy with your appearance? So many questions. Larissa is just crazy. Why not go get your kids with that money? Or go be with them?

Kalani and Asuelu (certified man-child): I think Kalani shouldn’t tell her family everything. I always tell my daughters, “I love you and I'm here if you need help. TRUST ME I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO HELP.” But if you are gonna have a little fight here and there, don’t tell me anything because I'm gonna hate that person, so when you are ready to leave them, tell me, otherwise talk to your friends or go with a doctor. But please. If someone is hurting my child, that person is going to really know how evil I can be. AND THE SAME GOES FOR MY BOYS. DONT HURT MY CHILDREN. I HOPE YOU GET MY POINT.

And at the same time, she should have just divorced and left Asuelu.

Libbi and Andrrrei: Hmm, so I think he might be hiding something. So Andrrrei grows up in a country where the legal system right down to the local cops are all corrupt (probably a situation that has been going on at least all his life, possibly generations) and he decided not to play along (or like his friend said dance along) and quit...but if he still stays in his country, he might know too much and that could cause him and his family in dangerous.  Then he decides, of all the jobs in the world, he wants to be a cop, and according to his friend, he wants to be the altruistic hero cop who refuses to take a bribe so now he has to flee the country becuz of it .......... Ya, ok. 

I think he may have domestic violence records.

Besides, Libby and him have been married and have kids, so why do the Family Potthast want to find out his past so badly now?! Even though the real piece of shit is Jenn the sister in law..

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Larissa-ee: I cannot even imagine why Larissa is a story line at this point. Her segments are boring. Her voice alone grates on my nerves let alone her topic of conversation: herself. 

Anyway, I think she is going completely overboard with the plastic surgery. I fact, all these celebs are! It should be illegal to destroy your face like that and be charged. 💰 💴 It’s an addiction! Look at Farrah Abraham, all these women look like blow up dolls now.

Also, I always wonder what the end goal is with anyone who gets extensive plastic surgery is. Do you get something not like it and want a change? Do you change something and feel everything else has to match? Is there something deeper that  is making you feel like you are not happy with your appearance? So many questions. Larissa is just crazy. Why not go get your kids with that money? Or go be with them?

It's like when you get new furniture.  It makes the rest of the house look bad.  So you decide to paint one room.  And now the carpet looks ratty, so you need new carpet.  And now the bathroom looks drab and worn out, so it needs to be remodeled.  Before you know it, you've redone the WHOLE HOUSE.  😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Good question as this show is called Happily Ever After:  No one seems very happy and no one is together!

It's actually called "Happily Ever After?", but I've noticed that the question mark tends to get lost when people are referring to it. Even on this board the question mark is missing.

• Love 4
On 9/1/2020 at 8:10 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

The doctor taking about Larissa’s assnd other skeevy remarks.

Actually he said something about how the “size of your breasts should balance with your bum” so I didn’t find that creepy. He was urging her to go for a more realistic size implant for her thin frame. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Actually he said something about how the “size of your breasts should balance with your bum” so I didn’t find that creepy. He was urging her to go for a more realistic size implant for her thin frame. 

I will have to rewatch; maybe I misheard could have sworn he said something about her butt being sexy and the size of implants also being sexy. If he did to me that's grossly unprofessional. If I'm wrong my bad.

2 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I will have to rewatch; maybe I misheard could have sworn he said something about her butt being sexy and the size of implants also being sexy.

I rewatched. First Dr. Smith says in a TH, "She knows what she wants. She wants high, round, fake kind of good-looking breasts. Sometimes a little bit of fake is sexier and we're happy to do that for our patients." Then when he's trying to talk her down a size he says to everyone, "When you do your breasts you want to balance your breasts with your bum and you have a sexy bum." 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Libbi and Andrrrei: Hmm, so I think he might be hiding something. So Andrrrei grows up in a country where the legal system right down to the local cops are all corrupt (probably a situation that has been going on at least all his life, possibly generations) and he decided not to play along (or like his friend said dance along) and quit...but if he still stays in his country, he might know too much and that could cause him and his family in dangerous.  Then he decides, of all the jobs in the world, he wants to be a cop, and according to his friend, he wants to be the altruistic hero cop who refuses to take a bribe so now he has to flee the country becuz of it .......... Ya, ok. 

I think he may have domestic violence records.

He doesn't have to be a hero in this situation. He could've just not been happy with what he was seeing and decided to leave. I'm not surprised he doesn't want to talk about it on an international TV show where his former job can hear him. I left a scary job once and no way would I have talked about the specifics on a reality show-not with my mom still living close to that business.

If he had a DV record it would've shown up by now. A police report is required for the visa. The US embassy would've done one in Moldova. The application process is extensive these days. If Libby had a co-sponsor they would've seen the report which means if there was something there then they already know about it. 

And if there was something big then a blogger would've dug it up by now. They find all kinds of shit.

IMO this is made up shit because as ignorant as these people act, the Andrei/Libby storyline is pretty thin. They can't tell me that Family Libby waited 2 years to dig into his past. They'd have been on that shit on the drive home from the airport. 

• Love 8
On 8/31/2020 at 11:56 AM, Kid said:

Is Kalani ever going to wean that oldest child or is he going to hang off that tit until he’s 20??

This is off topic, but i once read a woman who breastfed her 3 kids until they were 5. That s going to be Kalani!

• Love 3
On 8/31/2020 at 6:29 PM, IgnoranceisBLISS said:

Has anyone actually seen Kalani’s kids in clothing other than pajamas? I don’t know why but it bothers the hell out of me! 

It bothers me also! every scene with the kids they are in footed pj's or the oldest is crying.

• Love 3