Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E12: There's No Place Like Home

• Start Topic

With Hannah’s back against the wall, Captain Sandy faces a difficult decision that could change the trajectory of The Wellington. Bugsy grapples with a new challenge, while Malia worries about Tom’s ability to navigate a chaotic first charter.

Airs August 17, 2020.

I take prescription probiotics to ensure a BM. So if I was Stew and  didn't give my pills to Capn Sandy and ask for one every day, I put the whole boat in Jeopardy?  And I'm really cranky when I'm constipated!!!!

• LOL 19
  • Love 3

Suck it up there, Malia!  You made this happen!  Desperately trying to justify her ratfuckery.

That's a lot of luggage!  Heh heh!  High maintenance guests.

1 minute ago, psychoticstate said:
10 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

I want Malia to fall overboard.  And take Captain Sandy with her.

A few miles off shore.

• Love 11

Actually I’m with Sandy on this.  If I were on a cruise and an accident happened and I found out the chief stew was taking Valium (prescription or not) and had drug paraphernalia in their cabin I’d make sure everyone lost their license.

This is all Hannah’s doing.  She says she has a prescription but did not/would not produce it.  She did not say it was not a marijuana, just said she had it from Los Angeles.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, Rhetorica said:

I take prescription probiotics to ensure a BM

I can’t imagine a probiotic being a controlled substance.  And I doubt that being full of crap would put people in danger.

• LOL 4

Gee - Malia - better get on that accident report for the guest who just "fell" down the spiral staircase!!  Get on that just as quickly as you did snapping that photo and sending it to Sandy!!  

After all - it's "maritime law" to report EVERY FUCKING THING!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 22
1 minute ago, psychoticstate said:

If there is justice in this world, repercussions will kick Malia straight in the ass.  

So now that her boyfriend is the chef, is she going to be hanging out in the galley all charter?  

Someone should hand her a dish towel so that she can start drying wineglasses - same way Jenna from BD Sailing Yacht did the entire season!!  

• LOL 14
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

The prescription was literally on the box just like it would be on your pill bottle here in the USA

Seems like they wanted the actual paper script. Sandy did ask her for “the paper” which seems stupid considering what you have pointed out. Unless Hannah is a stone cold fake prescription label printer!

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I can’t imagine a probiotic being a controlled substance.  And I doubt that being full of crap would put people in danger.

It would if you were stuck in the head and unable to help rescue people. Or the stench could make the passengers ill.  LOL

6 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

The prescription was literally on the box just like it would be on your pill bottle here in the USA

Like I said.  They must think we are idiots.

6 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Someone should hand her a dish towel so that she can start drying wineglasses - same way Jenna from BD Sailing Yacht did the entire season!!  

Hopefully her boyfriend will be just as moody and ass holey as Adam.

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Hannah was in the wrong for forgetting to "register" her medication, but Sandy could have totally just have taken it at that point and held in wherever they lock up all the Benadryl, Advil and whatever else. 

Problem solved.  Then we of course have the "one joint" story.  Smells fishy.

edit:  I'd look at that plate and wonder where the rest of dinner was.

Edited by PaperTree
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

I take a medication that I can only get filled with a paper prescription. They always keep the prescription. I was so glad to see the smile of what seemed to be relief on Hannah’s face while Sandy looked like she could have used one of the infamous Valiums. Sandy and Mila deserve each other.

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Sandy doesn't have to because her pet, Malia, has forwarded her mail to the galley and is pulling a Jenna.  

I hope Tom does walk out.  As he says, he doesn't need this.  It would serve Sandy and Malia right.

It seems like he is on the verge of walking out several times, from the previews.  He also seems very testy and tempermental while in the kitchen.  I wish Sandy was there to see that!!  (But, of course, she will be MIA around the food now, because "he's just what she was looking for in a chef".)

1 minute ago, pieinmyeye said:

I take a medication that I can only get filled with a paper prescription. They always keep the prescription. I was so glad to see the smile of what seemed to be relief on Hannah’s face while Sandy looked like she could have used one of the infamous Valiums. Sandy and Mila deserve each other.

I think that the pharmacy is required to keep the paper script, if written, on file, for insurance purposes and so that the script cannot be filled again.  

• Love 21

Malia mind the business that pays you , you damn snake! So is she now part of the interior? Maybe she could borrow Jenna’s dish rag and clean wine glasses. So the Michelin star chef is feeding people raw lobster and having tantrums about the guests not wanting raw food and shells in their food? Both Kiko and Hannah are probably laughing their butts off at Tom messing up. 

Side note: Adrienne is doing an AMA tomorrow on Reddit. She’s been tearing Sandy and Malia apart everyday over the past week. I can’t wait to see what she has to say. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 16