Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

13 hours ago, Itswhatisaid said:

If you think this is funny, just wait until you hear what’s really going on with him. There’s a big rumor floating around in town and this isn’t some football related drama. Sydney is going to feel extra dumb in the next few months. Hint hint. Seems to me she has no idea who this guy truly is and what his real life outside of booty calls with her looks like

The first things that came to mind is that he's either going to announce he's getting married (and it's not to the mother of his child - I seem to remember someone saying he has one - OR to Sidney) or that it's going to come out that he has multiple side pieces and Sidney's not the only one.  Or both.  

Edited by EricaShadows
On 9/4/2020 at 10:00 PM, SmpIsimon said:

I don’t think VK will ever be point. Kelli knows on some level that her dancing is just not up to snuff and, if they put her there, it’ll highlight for everyone watching just how weak she is. 

They cut HANNAH. All rational thought has left the building and lit itself on fire. For SURE Vic will be point. Possibly with flaming batons. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

The first things that came to mind is that he's either going to announce he's getting married (and it's not to the mother of his child - I seem to remember someone saying he has one - OR to Sidney) or that it's going to come out that he has multiple side pieces and Sidney's not the only one.  Or both.  

Going off his social media it looks like he has two kids. A little boy around 1 or 2 last season and a girl I would guess 5/6. Both had daddy on their cowboys shirts and his number 🤷‍♀️, unless I have the wrong player.

He was also resigned earlier today with Dallas so is back on the team.

Edited by Jesiklyn
Extra info
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

Going off his social media it looks like he has two kids. A little boy around 1 or 2 last season and a girl I would guess 5/6. Both had daddy on their cowboys shirts and his number 🤷‍♀️, unless I have the wrong player.

He was also resigned earlier today with Dallas so is back on the team.

You guys are funny.  The implication is that he's gay.  Occam's razor people.  The simplest answer is usually correct.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, An Offt said:

You guys are funny.  The implication is that he's gay.  Occam's razor people.  The simplest answer is usually correct.

Oh...I thought the "in a few months" reference meant a baby is on the way and the mama's name ain't Sydney. 

Edited by Weeklydcc
Typo
  • Love 8
20 hours ago, abracadabra said:

Regarding Lisa's not being a locker room favorite, wasn't Olivia Stevanovski cut for exactly that reason?

18 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Supposedly Cassie was complaining about the amount of camera time rookies were getting at the calendar shoot.  Olivia told her off, and at auditions, Judy told the judges she was toxic.  So, not a locker room fave for one DCC:)

Is this the Olivia that was married to Kitty’s (son? Nephew?) Or the NYC dancer? I can picture them both but TCC Olivia and dances in NYC now Olivia could have just merged in my brain. I remember one as being quiet and sweet and the other more confident. Both on show group?

17 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Not a single DCC has commented on Kristin's post -- it's pretty rare for that to happen.  Shows you how well thought of she is by her teammates.  Poor thing.

Edited to add: About 30 minutes after I posted this, Erin commented.  

The girls are all out YOLO in the pandemic this weekend, ain’t got time to be zoomed in on the ‘gram!  (Lexie, Hannah, Heather came up in the likes at least.) 

• LOL 2
51 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Is this the Olivia that was married to Kitty’s (son? Nephew?) Or the NYC dancer? I can picture them both but TCC Olivia and dances in NYC now Olivia could have just merged in my brain. I remember one as being quiet and sweet and the other more confident. Both on show group?

No, that is Olivia Sharber, she was on the show in season 7 and 8. Idk if she is still together with Kitty her son/nephew

14 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

No, that is Olivia Sharber, she was on the show in season 7 and 8. Idk if she is still together with Kitty her son/nephew

No, she has remarried and is pregnant with their first. She is still beautiful. And seems very content!!!

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Yes, Olivia ran afoul of no-lip Cassie, who then ran to mommy and promptly got Olivia dismissed.  You'll note it wasn't shown on MTT as they knew they had not rational justification for it.  

Edited to add: Seriously, the girl has NO LIPS: https://images.app.goo.gl/YDpc7QBy6ciVXVxY7

Having no lips has nevet stopped her from running her mouth!

• LOL 15
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Yes, Olivia ran afoul of no-lip Cassie, who then ran to mommy and promptly got Olivia dismissed.  You'll note it wasn't shown on MTT as they knew they had not rational justification for it.  

Edited to add: Seriously, the girl has NO LIPS: https://images.app.goo.gl/YDpc7QBy6ciVXVxY7

There are times when I am really taken aback of just how hated Cassie is, but then I’m reminded of stuff like this.  She earned a little respect for speaking up earlier in the thread, but then I’m reminded of stuff like this. I had a measure of sympathy for the fact she was the coach’s kid, which can be tough, but then I’m reminded of stuff like this. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, An Offt said:

You’re WAY off. Where would you get the idea that he’s gay? Lol. Some of the other posters are actually spot on. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, vivianspoetry said:

There are times when I am really taken aback of just how hated Cassie is, but then I’m reminded of stuff like this.  She earned a little respect for speaking up earlier in the thread, but then I’m reminded of stuff like this. I had a measure of sympathy for the fact she was the coach’s kid, which can be tough, but then I’m reminded of stuff like this. 

Her calling out/accusing that rookie In season 6 in front of everyone was completely savage. That was enough to make me dislike her. There’s no sugar coating, “the show twisted it” about that situation- the words that came out of her mouth were unfair and wrong and did nothing but humiliate the rookie. Doubt that would’ve  been tolerated in other professional sporting environments.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, hihello29 said:

Long time reader finally made an account the other week. And as luck would have it, I actually saw Tess, Kat, Caroline and Daphne this weekend at Lake of the Ozarks. My family has a house there, and I think Caroline is from that area. It’s about about an hour and a half from Columbia. don’t shoot me if I’m wrong

They were kind but very (VERY) drunk (and tiny!). I would probably be an alchoholic if I had to deal with Kelli too lol. The lake isn’t known for being the most sanitary of places. We had a break out of corona cases earlier this summer, so how does that work for practices and games? I can’t imagine they would could hop right back into practice after being here all weekend. Are they being tested every day? Every other day? Sorry if this has been discussed. I haven’t been able to keep up with 70 pages yet. I saw where amber was traveling as well. Intrigued as to how they plan to keep everyone safe this year if people are traveling to hotspots. It just all seems to send a bad message.

Damn I really hope those girls quarantine. I'm a MO girl and you wouldn't catch me near the Lake this weekend, especially after the Memorial Day parties that made national news.

Edited by CailynA
  • Love 15

Long time reader finally made an account the other week. And as luck would have it, I actually saw Tess, Kat, Caroline and Daphne this weekend at Lake of the Ozarks. 

They were kind but very (VERY) drunk (and tiny!). I would probably be an alchoholic if I had to deal with Kelli too lol. The lake isn’t known for being the most sanitary of places. We had a break out of corona cases earlier this summer, so how does that work for practices and games? I can’t imagine they would could hop right back into practice after being here all weekend. Are they being tested every day? Every other day? Sorry if this has been discussed. I haven’t been able to keep up with 70 pages yet. I saw where amber was traveling as well. Intrigued as to how they plan to keep everyone safe this year if people are traveling to hotspots. It just all seems to send a bad message.

It's all part of the new "World Class" K,J & C are cultivating.  Do y'all think we would have seen Brennan being so selfish?  I personally doubt it.

• Love 18

Long time reader finally made an account the other week. And as luck would have it, I actually saw Tess, Kat, Caroline and Daphne this weekend at Lake of the Ozarks. My family has a house there, and I think Caroline is from that area. It’s about about an hour and a half from Columbia. don’t shoot me if I’m wrong

Kat running with some of the most popular vets. Interesting with all her drama they’re sticking by Kat’s side. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, perrie97 said:

Her calling out/accusing that rookie In season 6 in front of everyone was completely savage. That was enough to make me dislike her. There’s no sugar coating, “the show twisted it” about that situation- the words that came out of her mouth were unfair and wrong and did nothing but humiliate the rookie. Doubt that would’ve  been tolerated in other professional sporting environments.  

Alhough Cassie deserves every single insult in the book for her part in this horrible turn of events, the true culprits for this are Judy and Kelli.

They allowed a 18 year old girl in their care to be bullied, failing to defending her against others and herself.

Really gut-wrenching unprofessional mean girl stuff.

• Love 24
1 minute ago, Pau84 said:

Alhough Cassie deserves every single insult in the book for her part in this horrible turn of events, the true culprits for this are Judy and Kelli.

They allowed a 18 year old girl in their care to be bullied, failing to defending her against others and herself.

Amen.  Textbook example of horrible management.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Kat running with some of the most popular vets. Interesting with all her drama they’re sticking by Kat’s side. 

They might be dating players too.  Kat just got caught.

Edited by Weeklydcc
Spelling
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Itswhatisaid said:

You’re WAY off. Where would you get the idea that he’s gay? Lol. Some of the other posters are actually spot on. 

From the post about Rachel W. being particularly bothered when the news "came out".  Besides, what else would be a scandal?

Deleted an overly lengthy text with small bits worth posting and plenty of others that would have benefitted from a re-read.

Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for your concern.

Edited by methadonna
Pent-up frustration is admittedly a bad look. Not as bad as condescension, but not cool.
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Sweet, Taylor BreAnn! I was so rooting for her. She had the guts to tell Kelli that she wasn't going to let someone call her a liar, but then got bullied for standing up for herself. The hive mentality of this organization is frightening sometimes. 

A recent picture of her. She has stunning eyes. If only she could've gotten over her fear of K & J, and had the dancing chops. Who knows, she might have been able to shut certain DCC's mouths. She had the backbone.

1.jpg

• Love 14
On 9/5/2020 at 2:11 PM, Weeklydcc said:

I was just going to say this. The girls are already getting cheated, just like everyone else, because of the circumstances surrounding this year. The show not airing won’t affect their experience. Some of the veterans may even decide things are easier without the cameras. 

I do hope the show airs. I am still a fan. I have enjoyed this forum because it has enhanced my knowledge of the team and process, which has made the show even more enjoyable. I think for all the negative stuff I read about here, there are many more positive things going on. 

Agree that the ladies are getting cheated this year altogether.  They do not put themselves through the long tryout period to just be an ordinary "cheerleader."   Why do so many gals, for instance, who have had the very fortunate experience to be on another NFL team (or NBA, NHL, etc.) want to be a DCC??   Not just for the experience, but because of the exposure to the country and for some of them, around the world, is what they want.  (Think Melissa R.-S.)  So missing out on not only the football games in front of 100,000 people in the stadium (plus millions more on TV),  but also all of the extra activities in which the DCC are involved, plus the MTT exposure, in my opinion, is definitely being cheated.  For their sake, and not so much for the Cowboys organization, I hope the show airs.  They deserve it.

• Love 2

That scene where Cassie called out Taylor was the first time I remember feeling absolute disgust watching the show.  For one thing, no other vet would have been allowed to do that, yet Judy encouraged Cassie to expand upon her frustrations.  Then, when Taylor tried to defend herself, she was shut down and told that's not the appropriate way to respond.

So freaking ridiculous on every level.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
11 minutes ago, MsTBGal said:

Agree that the ladies are getting cheated this year altogether.  They do not put themselves through the long tryout period to just be an ordinary "cheerleader."   Why do so many gals, for instance, who have had the very fortunate experience to be on another NFL team (or NBA, NHL, etc.) want to be a DCC??   Not just for the experience, but because of the exposure to the country and for some of them, around the world, is what they want.  (Think Melissa R.-S.)  So missing out on not only the football games in front of 100,000 people in the stadium (plus millions more on TV),  but also all of the extra activities in which the DCC are involved, plus the MTT exposure, in my opinion, is definitely being cheated.  For their sake, and not so much for the Cowboys organization, I hope the show airs.  They deserve it.

We only see the cheerleaders during a tv broadcasted game for about 9 seconds or less.  The audience of millions more on tv are not getting any exposure to the cheerleaders.   The team has not evolved from back in the day of the part-time pretty dancers for home games.  They want the cheerleaders now to spend hours and hours practicing to get it right and it’s still only for the home games and now the tv show.  No USO shows.  

and as for clue...who really has a clue. 

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, methadonna said:

With all due respect, friends, the only mystery in this terrible game of Clue here seems to how few of the the actual clues matter to get the right answer; she said it would be impossible to keep it a secret in a few months.

There's no specific timeframe for how long people can keep their shit on the DL; there's only only one quite specific sex-related outcome I can think of that's referenced as showing in a matter of a months, and it rarely implies same-sex action of any sort.

Previously, this poster had suggested that the TCC wasn't the main or only woman with whom he was involved. He could be doing half the team, too, natch. But that's not something that would show in a number of months unless they decided to come out collectively during Pride and THEN we might have a nine-month timeline for a pretty fantastic press conference. But, we don't start growing rainbows after x months of fucking members of the same sex, as cool as that would be, and (as from the wording, it sounds like the choice not to have it isn't on the table at this point) this sounds like its physical appearance is an inevitable conclusion, well before Pride.

There could be a lot of winning Clue card arrangements out there, as it pans out, because, as will apparently be fairly obvious quite soon, the either victim or co-conspirator, while not irrelevalant to those involved, is but a mere shuffle of the deck for our purposes, and the scene of the crime may be either one of many or any of many options, but neither is needed (to mix metaphors) to determine whether this belongs on SVU, Criminal Intent, or the Mothership (ooh, ding ding)--interestingly, ascertaining the actual crime commited was never part of of the actual game of Clue, either, IIRC (but maybe that's 'cause those were were all simple murders, and pleasant ones at that--despite a guesome group of weapons in the mix, always a neat, clean crime scene that didn't disturb the rich people's property; despite the available permutations of killers and victims, always one killer, one killed; never worrying about whether there was also sexual assault or whether the police were fucking with them, or whether there'd be a guilty verdict, or what would happen to them in prison, just some nice, good old-fashioned white people killing each other, worrying about solving it for the sake of the game, and not worrying about what happens to everyone falsely accused along the way and everyone after, yay, move on to the the next game; deal the next tragedy, the suspect , the scene of the crime, and the apparent weapon as that's all that was needed in the board game of Rich White People Kill Each Other at a Mansion (actually, I don't think there was even a named victim). Thus, I'm not sure whether people of color weren't supposed to play Clue or whether it's just a shitass metaphor for a bunch of people I think? are people of color (who obviously have, at worst, broken Kelly's misogynistic bullshit contract and certainly not committed a crime, so a lightheared comparison took a sharp turn fast somewhere about 20 miles back around East Texas, sorry), or whether I just would be an extra shitty eyewitness if I were actually IDing any of these people but, I'm nothing if not committed; I just know I kind of feel really gross about my Clue birthday party when I was 9, which is a shame, because it was my last party before we went poor and it was really clever but, in retrospect, hella twisted)...,.,

ANYWAY,

so, knowing it's Colonial Whatever the Failed Walk-On Dude Player Guy's Name Is, with a Woman Who's Not the TCC Who Followed Him Across the Country for It, His Dick, Without a Condom, With a Positive Pregnancy Test, in the Bedroom or the Foyer or on the Billiards Table, or in Holly and Jenna and Dak and Zeke's favorite  Bathroom Stall at the Local Dive Bar, or in the Backseat of a Car or on the 50-yard Line (tiny orchestra string section for the bullshit that was the edit of poor 50-yard Kelsey).

If I Will Follow You, Follow You Whereever You May Go TCC won't be able to avoid knowing in a few months, (at which point I'll still have that song stuck in my head), bitch be pregnant

(other bitch, not the TCC/the-may-or-may-not-have-made-the-team-but-you-should-totes-consider-giving-up-your-job-if-you-still-have-one-travel-again-without-quarantining-AGAIN-to-practice-in-what-can't-even-be-a-pretend-bubble-for-a-season-we-are-gonna-swear-to-advertisers-will-happen-until-they-notice-they're-broadcasting-an-empty-field-but-we-swear-we're-gonna-pay-you-your-$6.25-an-hour-for-all-hours-rehearsed-actually-leading-to-broadcast-games-and-we-know-many-of-you-disliked-having-to-depend-on-falling-back-on-the-security-of-living-with-your-families-during-These-Trying-Times-and-that-you-won't-have-that-option-should-you-move-to-Dallas-for-this-World-Class-team-you-may-or-may-not-have-made-but-rest-assured-although-there-are-no-jobs-for-dance-teachers-or-tangential-medical-paraprofessionals-whose-primary-job-requirement-is-that-they're-hot-and-can-make-patients-happy-we-will-work-with-you-to-ensure-you-can-find-employment-to-supplement-your-primary-responsibility-to-your-low-paying-World-Class-part-time-job-and-are-already-in-partnership-with-the-largest-hirer-of-new-trainees-during-These-Difficult-Times,-our-good-friends-at-DOMINOs-and-we've-spoken-with-the-realtors-at-Overpriced-Shortterm-Apartment-Rentals-and-have-been-assured-that,-although-designed-to-house-three-adults-during-times-of-non-highly-contagious-outbreaks-of-fatal-illnesses,-their-apartments-CAN-fit-six-and,-if-arranged-exactly-to-their-specifications-will-pass-the-board-of-health's-requirement-for-heads-of-separate-beds-to-be-six-feet-apart-(as-specified-for-summer-camps-and-other-living-arrangements-conducive-to-highly-comminicable-disease;-because-this-was-unimaginable-when-they-created-their-requirements-they-luckily-never-enacted-a-more-stringent-rule-for-such-housing-scenarios-so-as-long-as-we-follow-local-zoning-ordinances-which-this-does-two-to-a-room-in-a-three-bedroom-apartment-will-meet-no-legal-contest-as-long-as-you-orient-the-head-and-foot-of-your-bed,or-place-your-pillows-so-it-appears-as--such-correctly. CMT-will-have-a-lot-of-filming-to-do-to-play-catch-up,so-to-speak,-so,-if-sharing-sharing-a-bathroom-with-your-five-roommates-will-lead-to-your-choosing-to-be-late--and,-remember,-in-DCC-being-World-Class-means-being-on-time-means-being-late-so-you-must-be-here-30-minutes-early;whether-or-not-that-is-also-late-is-to-be-determined--we-will-open-the-locker-room-two-hours-before-being-on-time-which-is-being-early, and-you-may-get-ready-there-but-if-cameras-are-ready-so-are-you-so-you-will-have-to-figure-out-whether-you-can-really-arrive-early-to-get-camera-ready;-also-if-cameras-are-rolling-you-must-wear-a-mask.-Even-though-cameras-should-never-catch-you-without-your-mask-you-should-still-have-full-make-up-on-beneath-your-make-up.-If-your-need-tips-on-applying=make-up-through-your-mask-ask-your-group-leader.If-you're-not-sure-who-that-is-as-we-don't-have-any-this-is-why-we-need-SMART-cheerleaders.-THINGS-WILL-HAPPEN.-None-of-the-above-is-an-excuse-for-not-wearing-enough-layersof-make-up-that-the-Chinavirus-can't-get-near-your-skin.Aside-from-looking-10-years-older-HD-friendly,this-will-be-your-best--chance-at-staving-off-the-virus(look how well it's worked for Our President! Not a mask or hand sanitizer in sight, and clearly he isn't letting bleach anywhere near his face. Nope, when it's God's Plan and you pile on the Too Faced foundation and bronzer, you are protected and blessed!). ,So-hop-on-a-plane-at-your-earliest-convenience-and,don't-forget,-if-CMT-is-following-your-travel,-wear-a-mask! (assume pretend open quote happened somewhere up there). Remember, whether you're officially on the team (you're not, but the contract still applies) or joining us this year because you share our belief that God has a plan for you that includes DCC, we are World Class, and we will look like we're World Class if we think we're on camera. We can have the conversation as to why we don't assume we are being filmed at all times or actually have enough character and integrity to act accordingly, regardless, at a later time, maybe after you, personally, are responsible for transmitting the virus and killing a few more dozen people through your carefree and careless actions, but, whatevs, it's God's plan, not mine; my version of religion is awesome that way. Never need to take personal accountability, because, hey, like, successes? With God's help and my hard work, I accomplished it. Failed spectacularly? God had another plan. Not my plan. I recommend you review the carefully selected biblical verses that my megachurch pastor says supports this POV during your travels, and I look foreward to seeing you immediately upon your crossing paths with countless disease vectors, when we can all finally be in windowless studio together again. Yours in Sisterhood, Kelli <--- pretend there's a heart over the i, because, if it wasn't to upper management and she signed it, you know there is). 

Eh, sure, dude also may be sleeping with dudes (hi, readers who read a post once every 30 pages and then pop up like prairie dogs to announce, "I haven't the home training to read what any of you have posted in the last month and a half or even to pretend to care about what you said, but can you take the time out of your miserable, void busy quarantined lives to summarize the parts that interest me so I needn't waste a moment of mine reading the rest of your nonsense?", lather, rinse, repeat),

no, I neither have receipts the dude is on the DL nor do I think he is; I'm merely replying to the relatively staggering number of replies to the original posts that suggested that Word on the Street is that, in a few months, no one would be able to ignore the facts that of the situation -thewith the someone? the main relationship? of the guy to whom Sydney is allegedly a sidepiece, a reference that, to me, seemed to allude quite specifically to a pregnancy unless there's an STI with an amazingly long yet highly specific incubation period of which I've remained ignorant for 30 years of sleeping around and someone better tell me about STAT so I can get my ass to the clinic tomorrow, as quarantine math suggests I should be showing those mystery signs already, but had others implying that we silly provincials were missing the implication that he was one of teh gays, so, wanting of course to allow for everyone's everything, I didn't want to discount the possibility he was also doing boys on the side, but just that I didn't think that had a thing to do with the OP's messages. UNLESS I'M WAY OFF-BASE AND IT'S LATER CONFIRMED, DEAR GOD'S PLAN, PLEASE DON'T READ ONE POST A MONTH FROM NOT AND START UP ASKING IF HE'S GAY (BI). If you actually care, please, like, read MORE posts and see if you question is answered. It don't hafta be this one; I'm well aware that my entire life is best summarized as tl;dr. But most posters here can express complex thoughts in little more than the length of a tweet. If you need to, you can have your phone read it to you in the car.

If it turns out I'm wrong and publicly showed off *my* complete lack of reading comprehension skills, I'll eat a bigass DCC-XL slice of humble pie, take part in a DCC interview panel, football questions that can't be answered with "Jones" excepted, Aw, hell, I'll take on any of 'em. Except Seabiscuit because she'd have the questions and suggested "clever" answers. Eh, I'm not sure how curated the CMT coverage of the interviews is, but if it's at all representative of the depth of questions asked, I'm pretty sure ten minutes of studying would cover me for football, and the extent of my knowledge of all major team sports comes from what I've learned here (literally, I know which teams are football and which are basketball because of cheerleading team differences). But at least I have full confidence in my knowledge of the three branches of the U.S. government, the two major political parties, who holds the key federal offices, and, though I might have to sing through the earlier lines to get to my next one, I could cringe through the Star-Spangled Banner, (and possibly a few more stanzas that the pearl-clutching Kelli probably doesn't know exist and more probably doesn't know get even more offensive than the one we do sing (admittedly, I also might have to sing the ABCs to get some of  those superfluous or hidden middle letters). And, while it would undoubtedly make me lose any shot at a training camp spot my HD-unfriendly cellulite and offensively thin and curvy body hadn't already, I have a bangin' answer to that "Does the girl make the uniform or does the uniform make the girl" 'minefied' question that I'd like to think would break Charlotte's mind and the Internet, so, while I hate being wrong, I have always had a secret fantasy of having a little mike-drop moment on that bullshit question.

But, anyway, dear World Class readers from the future, point is, 1) kindly read far enough back and forward enough so the  subtext of your post isn't part of a CMT-esque montage of duh that will allow you to live on in ignorant infamy, like, "Ask not what your board can do for you but what the board you don't even read can go outta their way to do specifically for you so you needn't do nuthin' for yo damn self" and 2) this whole Dude Be Gay thing is a red herring. Maybe the whole thing is a red herring. I don't even know who Sydney is or who the not-player playa is. I certainly haven't a clue who any of the secondary or tertiary characters are. I don't what, if anything, is true. I just can't take how we got from not even subtle comments that the dude and another chick are expecting to "Duh, he's gay." Maybe he is. And/or maybe he's not expecting to have a baby. But, BASED ON WHAT WAS SAID, one is a logical conclusion; one is pulled from thin air. And, we just saw how quickily one or two readers' unwillingness to read more than five or ten minutes' worth of text can create canon.

I apologize for contributing further to the problem myself by writing something longer than many will read.

And I will be beyond sorry and embarassed if I misread the reports here. But, facts are facts, apparently not enough to keep me from posting, so here goes 😉

Are you ok?

• LOL 17
1 minute ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

That is so true but those three seem to be drinking the DCC Koolaid 😋 😋 with some rum and vodka of course 😂

That’s what I use to call trash can punch lol 

• LOL 5
6 minutes ago, Pebbles116 said:

Are you ok?

I was.

But I obviously should have edited the shit out that and saved my other rants for fifty other posts. 

So, short and sweet.

Guy who Sydney allegedy followed to Texas allegedly got someone else pregnant. There was no allusion made to his being gay.

The end.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, hihello29 said:

If there's any proof of this (& I hope pics come out!) all 4 of them should be FIRED. If you want to risk exposure & if partying is that important to you - then you do you.

But the arrogance & outright disrespect you demonstrate with this STUPID behavior warrants you getting kicked to the curb with. a steel-toed version of those pretty white boots. Your "right" to party, and your seniority on the team is absolutely NOT more important than not infecting your teammates, coworkers or fans. You were explicitly told to NOT do anything like this, and you gave Charlotte/Kelli the proverbial finger. 

I bet all the girls who are sacrificing trips home just LOVE that these toxic divas are getting away with this b.s.

Edited by javajunkiee
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
13 minutes ago, javajunkiee said:

If there's any proof of this (& I hope pics come out!) all 4 of them should be FIRED. If you want to risk exposure & if partying is that important to you - then you do you.

But the arrogance & outright disrespect you demonstrate with this STUPID behavior warrants you getting kicked to the curb with. a steel-toed version of those pretty white boots. Your "right" to party, and your seniority on the team is absolutely NOT more important than not infecting your teammates, coworkers or fans. You were explicitly told to NOT do anything like this, and you gave Charlotte/Kelli the proverbial finger. 

I bet all the girls who are sacrificing trips home just LOVE that these toxic divas are getting away with this b.s.

What? Tens of thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) of Texans have been at the lakes this weekend?  It’s what we do in the summer. Why would anyone get fired for that?

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, javajunkiee said:

You were explicitly told to NOT do anything like this, and you gave Charlotte/Kelli the proverbial finger. 

2 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

This.

During a global pandemic no less.

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Because of a small little virus that spreads like a wildfire if Texans do not keep their social distance. In other words: it is not business as usual.

I get what she was saying, I’m just saying people have gone to the lake ALL summer, just like they always do. It’s the lake...outside. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Fwcowboysfan said:

I get what she was saying, I’m just saying people have gone to the lake ALL summer, just like they always do. It’s the lake...outside. 

Except they didn't stay in TX, they went to MO, to the lake that was all over the news after Memorial Day for the parties and the Covid outbreaks from said parties. These girls need to quarantine at a minimum! But honestly if K & J told them not to do things like this they should be fired, bc I'm sure other girls cancelled plans they had and stayed in TX to avoid being exposed and possibly exposing their teammates.

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, CailynA said:

Except they didn't stay in TX, they went to MO, to the lake that was all over the news after Memorial Day for the parties and the Covid outbreaks from said parties. These girls need to quarantine at a minimum! But honestly if K & J told them not to do things like this they should be fired, bc I'm sure other girls cancelled plans they had and stayed in TX to avoid being exposed and possibly exposing their teammates.

Well if they don’t fire them for sleeping with players, I doubt they are going to fire them for going to the lake. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7