Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

So far I have not seen any Twitter handles changing.  Taylor Pederson is still activated as @DCC_TaylorP

Ummm why is Bridgett's DCC handle still there?

This is what comes up when I do a "DCC_" search on Twitter:

Madeline

@DCC_Madeline

Following

Official Account of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Madeline

Amy L

@DCC_AmyL

Following

Official Twitter account of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader, Amy L

DCC Rachel

@DCC_Rachel

Following

Official Account of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Rachel

Madeline M

@DCC_MadelineM

Following

Official account of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Madeline M

DCC Miranda

@DCC_Miranda

Following

Official Account of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Miranda

DCC Alexis

@DCC_Alexis

Following

Official Account of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Alexis

DCC Lexie

@DCC_LexieS

Following

Official Account of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Lexie

Daphne

@DCC_Daphne

Following

Official account of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Daphne

Heather

@DCC_HeatherO

Following

Official Account of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Heather O.

DCC Molly

@DCC_Molly

Following

Official Account of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Molly

Taylor

@DCC_Taylor

Following

Official account of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Taylor

Tess

@DCC_Tess

Following

Official Account of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Tess

Brennan

@DCC_Brennan

Following

Official account of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Brennan

DCC Christina

@DCC_Christina

Following

Official Account of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Christina

DCC Savannah

@DCC_Savannah

Following

Official Account of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Savannah

Rachel W

@DCC_RachelW

Following

Official account of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Rachel W.

DCC Gina

@DCC_Gina

Following

Official Account of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Gina

Briana

@DCC_Briana

Following

Official account of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Briana

Jalyn

@DCC_Jalyn

Following

Official account of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Jalyn

Judy Trammell

@DCC_Judy

Following

Choreographer of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Mom of 2 sons Taylor & Blair. 1 daughter Cassie . Grandsons Cannon & Graham, grandaughter Lennon

Ashlee

@DCC_Ashlee

Following

Official account of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Ashlee

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
Added something.
  • Love 1

Could one of the surprising cuts be Rachael W.or Gina. I sure hope not. How could vets get cut when K and K didn't see them all summer. I'm trying to think who has been low profile while in the bubble. 

8 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Why do I feel like there is something behind the tweet like the cuts came from her rookie class 

390AA787-AA7B-46CA-9889-0F074FE06E99.jpeg

WOAH

Where did those tweets come from? I can't see them anywhere???

• Love 1

Odd. Can't find that post anywhere. On her DCC handle or even the other one, whose account I can't even find in general. Still. If those are real. That's ... that's both pretty shocking and impressive at the same time lol.

ETA: NVM found that other account haha

Edited by Lona
1 minute ago, topicanti said:

I think she accidentally tweeted from the DCC account first, but either way that got taken down in record time from her official account 

Yeah SUPER record time lol. The forum post popped up, rushed to see if that's what she posted and the DCC account didn't have the tweet anymore. She must have been so angry she forgot to switch accounts. 

Seriously, though. Forum "insiders," where you at?????!!!
😂

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

I'm getting seriously worried after reading Bridget's post. Which vet cut/s would most cause this reaction? Jalyn? Since no receipts are needed, could someone let us know? Please?

I mean that post on her official profile went down quickly, so maybe she or someone close to her follows the forum lol.

Let's shoot our shot right now:

Yo, Bridget. What's the tea?!?!?!?! 😂

• LOL 12
1 minute ago, JayDKay said:

I hope it's not Alanna ♥️

I wouldn't be suprised cause I kinda forgot she was even still part of the team. She doesn't seem to have popped up much during this training camp.

Bridget seems to have locked down her personal twitter account now, not surprised with that bomb she posted earlier

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, topicanti said:

The hit-and-run of “you won’t believe which three vets were just cut” and then ghosting the board is really rough. If you can’t or won’t say more than that, why say anything at all? Insider info is at its best when it’s just enough to make guessing fun, not when it’s absurdly open ended. 

Amen, this is a spoiler thread so if you dont want to spoil, don't say anything honestly 🙈

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Cj1 said:

Could one of the surprising cuts be Rachael W.or Gina. I sure hope not. How could vets get cut when K and K didn't see them all summer. I'm trying to think who has been low profile while in the bubble. 

They for sure didnt cut them, Rachels title as 2nd runner up to Miss America is enough to keep her on the team as long as she wants. They won't cut Gina either as she will become a group leader

• Love 6

I honestly wouldnt really miss Brennan. I know she is a fave here but she was never standout dcc for me. I hope for her that she can do her 3rd year and end her tenure by herself as she tried so hard to make it

EDIT: Okay I kinda take this back cuz I do like Brennan a lot lol

Edited by DutchDccFan2.0
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Lona said:

Yeah SUPER record time lol. The forum post popped up, rushed to see if that's what she posted and the DCC account didn't have the tweet anymore. She must have been so angry she forgot to switch accounts. 

Seriously, though. Forum "insiders," where you at?????!!!
😂

For real! Where’s @Smplsimon?

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
33 minutes ago, Tinydancerxo28 said:

For real! Where’s @Smplsimon?

Lots of us wondering that.

I don't think it is Brennon.  She brings a lot to the team.  K & J will do what they do and hopefully there will be a show this year to see how it is played out.

I don't understand cutting vets with known dancing ability and team experience in favor of this weird shortened Covid TC schedule.   That should mean that from here on out 8 weeks won't be needed (if vets could be so quickly replaced).  How did they learn 80 dances in just 2 weeks?

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

On the first episode of Boots In The Bubble KaShara said the ladies already had been given video of the dances they'd be doing. Perhaps that's why they could get so much done in a short training camp.

3 hours ago, Agent Gully said:

I'm getting seriously worried after reading Bridget's post. Which vet cut/s would most cause this reaction? Jalyn? Since no receipts are needed, could someone let us know? Please?

Judging from her reaction at the team announcement last year, when they thought maybe Meredith and Lily had both been cut...she had her mouth cupped and was in tears....I'm wondering if it's Lily?

Also...if Jalyn didn't get a spot back on SG...then it's a small possibility she was one of the cuts if it's going to "shock/surprise" us. 

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

Judging from her reaction at the team announcement last year, when they thought maybe Meredith and Lily had both been cut...she had her mouth cupped and was in tears....I'm wondering if it's Lily?

Also...if Jalyn didn't get a spot back on SG...then it's a small possibility she was one of the cuts if it's going to "shock/surprise" us. 

Unfortunately, I was thinking the same about Jalyn. I hope I’m wrong though. I wouldn’t want any of the 3 year girls to be cut.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

Noooooo!😍Love Lilly.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Cj1 said:

Noooooo!😍Love Lilly.

I do too...and this is simply my own best guesstimate.  I didn't want to see any of the vets cut, including Meredith.  😞

7 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Unfortunately, I was thinking the same about Jalyn. I hope I’m wrong though. I wouldn’t want any of the 3 year girls to be cut.

I didn't want to see any of the vets cut given the way this year has played out.  I love Jalyn 🙂  and I hope my guesstimate is wrong.

• Love 2

My guesses for cuts (any of these three): Lily, Taylor, Cianna, Brennan or Briana. Not saying I’d like it, but it wouldn’t surprise me. I will say, whenever we hear about “surprising” cuts, once the show airs the cuts never look so surprising (Jasmine, Gabby) and often seem justified. Anyway, does that mean we’ll finally get the long-promised mass exodus or will this once again prove to be all talk?

Either way, this rookie class must be strong. From what I’ve seen, they definitely look it. And if virtual auditions bring in stronger, more diverse dancers, then I’m all for it. 

ETA: There are very few veteran cuts that Kelli makes that I disagree with once the show airs. I always disagree with the cuts she DOESN’T make. 

Edited by cgloss
More possibly unpopular opinion
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, DutchDccFan2.0 said:

Or @Bennie who comes with the info and keeps it that way 🙈

The girls are devastated to lose 4 vets: Meredith, Lily, Brennan, and Hannah.  😢

• Love 2

I don't see a mass exodus ever.  These women love being a DCC and there will always be something going on they may not agree with but stay for what being a DCC gives them.   I bet most of the squad knew about Paige who was not cut and Holly who was finally spoke to and quit.  I am sure people knew about Jinelle and that relationship was with a staff member who could give her better appearances and stood up for her during a show group audition.  3 cut vets not shocked.   Although Lily is a locker room favorite, she really struggled last training camp and I can see her cut.  Cianna is a great dancer but struggled with her weight.  Brennan everyone loves and we were happy to see her make the team however I can see her being cut by being outdanced and outperformed by others.    Will I be sad for the ladies, yes.  However, usually there are 2 or 3 vets who do not make it in to training camp so it makes sense some vets could be cut.  I was not surprised over Meredith and suspect I will not be surprised over anyone else.

And I agree, If you have tea spill it or stop with the taunting I know something you don't.  

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Bennie said:

The girls are devastated to lose 4 vets: Meredith, Lily, Brennan, and Hannah.  😢

Wait really, Hannah got cut? Maybe this is whay Bridget was talking about. I am shocked if she is actually cut

Edited by DutchDccFan2.0
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Bennie said:

Meredith and lily I can understand as though lily was lovely she didnt really have the look.

Brennan I can even kinda get, maybe she was struggling after her illness and just couldn't keep up?

But Hannah, what the hell did she do? She always seemed so solid and such a potential star. It makes me wonder if something else was going on that we dont know about?

• Love 12

can’t believe it. Hannah was on Daphne’s vlog and looked so happy. Feel so sad for her. I Hope she hits it out of the park on those grad school finals and gets an amazing job. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, moonpie said:

can’t believe it. Hannah was on Daphne’s vlog and looked so happy. Feel so sad for her. I Hope she hits it out of the park on those grad school finals and gets an amazing job. 

Maybe Hannah decided to go for her education, like Cersten. Maybe it is just me being delusion but who knows, maybe she will audition again next year 😥

Oh poor Brennan.  I was always rooting for her.  But she got 2 years and that's more than some others so I hope she keeps a positive attitude.  Maybe next year K will say "I cut vets I shouldn't have."

Thanks for letting us know.

Edited by parrotfeathers
  • Love 11

When the original poster said they couldn’t wait until we saw which vets were cut, I assumed that it would be vets that would prompt a big response.  We all assumed a negative response, but what if it’s not?  Hoping a against hope and Kelli’s East Texas logic that the cut may be Victoria.  

6 minutes ago, moonpie said:

I hope this doesn’t get in her head and she  doesn’t do well on the finals. I love Hannah 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, GeekToTheCore said:

That's some cold-hearted BS to have Brennan do the "Welcome to Training Camp" video (looking beautiful, BTW) and then cut her. She also recently survived what most of us think was probably covid last month to rally and make it to TC. I am super super disappointed with this decision.

That makes me feel a bit sick tbh. That is so cruel... you embody the principles of a good dcc and are a good choice to welcome the rookies to training camp but now we're going to cut you.

• Love 24