Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E02: The Rumor Meal

• Start Topic

Ashley continues to struggle with post-partum, meanwhile Juan secretly seeks relationship advice from Gizelle. Karen realizes that her marriage is not the institution she thought when Ray refuses to say the three magic words. Gizelle and Monique bury the hatchet and host a support dinner for Ashley, but after learning about Candiace’s sudden connection to a longtime foe, Monique starts to doubt their friendship.

Air Date: 08/09/2020

They have put the whole episode up early on Bravotv.com if you wanna check it out

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-potomac/season-5/episode-2/the-rumor-meal

Edited by Keywestclubkid

Full episode description:

Ashley continues to struggle with post-partum, meanwhile Juan secretly seeks relationship advice from Gizelle. Karen realizes that her marriage is not the institution she thought when Ray refuses to say the three magic words. Gizelle and Monique bury the hatchet and host a support dinner for Ashley, but after learning about Candiace’s sudden connection to a longtime foe, Monique starts to doubt their friendship.

• Love 1

I am disappointed in Monique. Why would she let Gizelle, of all people rile her up without talking to Candiace directly. Instead, she is being passive aggressive and throwing digs at her in front of everyone. They have all seen how Gizelle has a history of stirring shit up. Why wouldn't she pause and consider the source and that maybe Candiace and Charisse have a friendship that has nothing to do with her. This "you can't be friends with someone I had a falling out with" is bs and immature. 

The rumor is highly probable because of Monique's reaction. How does Charisse get all the tea season after season? lol

The forced apology at the table and the mean girls "gang-banging" TM Karen on Candiace made me side with her. Glad she told Ms busy body with atrocious taste in clothes, decor and men to STFU.

Wendy's comment to Karen about having sex was highly inappropriate and immature. Thought she was classier than that. I thoroughly enjoyed her lunch with Candiace though.

• Love 6
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Rambunctiouscurls said:

Where you going on your honeymoon? maybe you should have spent the money from that party on your honeymoon .. Im sorry Candace deserved that dig ... And Candace did the same thing with the new girl against Gizelle she started feeding her shit before she even met her so she couldn't make her own opinion she now has Candace opinion and comments in her ear.. Candace is no babe in the woods in this she gives just as good as she gets so if someone flings shit at her I think she deserves it

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 14
5 minutes ago, SailorGirl said:

The new HoWife has already lost me -- she has a PhD, is a professor at John Freakin' Hopkins, and contributes political commentary on CNN, but she cannot properly pronounce the word "library." 

When talking to Candy-ass, she was talking about the ability to read people, and she said, "libary." Twice.

Seriously? All that brain power and you can't pronounce "library"? 

There's an "r" in there Dr. Professor! 

Funny.  I thought the same thing.  I cringed every time she said it,

• Love 5
Just now, Rambunctiouscurls said:

Could be an accent thing. I noticed she is from Nigeria. If she is bilingual, I can cut her a bit of slack. 

I didn't detect an accent overall but I will listen more closely next time. Even so . . .  LI-BARY?????? 

Just . . . NO!!! 😄 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
49 minutes ago, SailorGirl said:

I didn't detect an accent overall but I will listen more closely next time. Even so . . .  LI-BARY?????? 

Just . . . NO!!! 😄 

🤣. It was slight but I detected an accent during the CNN commentary.

But I agree, it's egregious for a Johns Hopkins professor who will surely use that as a weapon to come after the women.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Where you going on your honeymoon? maybe you should have spent the money from that party on your honeymoon .. Im sorry Candace deserved that dig ... And Candace did the same thing with the new girl against Gizelle she started feeding her shit before she even met her so she couldn't make her own opinion she now has Candace opinion and comments in her ear.. Candace is no babe in the woods in this she gives just as good as she gets so if someone flings shit at her I think she deserves it

I am not saying Candiace is innocent but Monique is her friend and they  just reconciled so she owed it to her to communicate properly but I know, if any of them communicated, we wouldn't have a show. Gizelle has always stirred things up and always gets to skate through. I thought Monique would realize that by now.

For a second, I thought you were asking me about my honeymoon.🤣 I am actually planning a solo trip as soon as the Corona is over! I would for sure travel rather than host a $20k party with a cash bar but it wasn't the time or place for M to call her out like that. 

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Rambunctiouscurls said:

🤣 I would for sure travel rather than host a $20k party with a cash bar but it wasn't the time or place for M to call her out like that. 

She didn't care that someone was giving birth to their child and still dragged them on social media ... the kind of person that would do that is the kind of person that should be called out whenever and wherever possible ....I am just super happy that this show is back its the only one that doesn't drive me up the wall 🙂 .. I live for me some Messy Karen who cant keep any of her lies str8 .. I wonder how her driver that she was supposed to be having an affair with  is doing 😛

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She didn't care that someone was giving birth to their child and still dragged them on social media ... the kinda of person that would do that is the kind of person that should be called out whenever and wherever possible ....I am just super happy that this show is back its the only one that doesn't drive me up the wall 🙂 .. I live for me some Messy Karen who cant keep any of her lies str8 .. I wonder how her driver that she was supposed to be having an affair with  is doing 😛

LOL, Blue Eyes. I'd forgotten about him!

I wonder what happened between Karen and Ray... or is this just being done for a storyline? He seems totally checked out and his three "oks" thing was harsh. 

Yes, Giselle was stirring the pot but I still can't stand Candiace. Her name-calling of Ashley over social media was nasty. So I'm rooting for Ashley on this one. 

Speaking of Giselle, she isn't looking as good this season. 

So far I'm not impressed with Wendy. 

• Love 14
23 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I wonder what happened between Karen and Ray... or is this just being done for a storyline? He seems totally checked out and his three "oks" thing was harsh. 

Yes, Giselle was stirring the pot but I still can't stand Candiace. Her name-calling of Ashley over social media was nasty. So I'm rooting for Ashley on this one. 

Speaking of Giselle, she isn't looking as good this season. 

So far I'm not impressed with Wendy. 

I wonder if he's jealous of the trainer, Mr. Blue eyes and resents her spending and relative youth. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She didn't care that someone was giving birth to their child and still dragged them on social media ... the kind of person that would do that is the kind of person that should be called out whenever and wherever possible ....I am just super happy that this show is back its the only one that doesn't drive me up the wall 🙂 .. I live for me some Messy Karen who cant keep any of her lies str8 .. I wonder how her driver that she was supposed to be having an affair with  is doing 😛

I want Karen to live her best life. I stan for her shenanigans too. 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Ray won’t say “I love you” to Karen on camera???  That is some Kelsey Grammar shit.  I predict it now: a divorce is coming.  He used to kiss her ass like crazy, and blatantly lied for her at the season two reunion.  How the mightily dishonest have fallen.  

I don’t get why Karen gets so much grief about her home though.  It is much nicer than Gizelle’s, and I assume it’s a multi-million dollar home if Gizelle’s was $900k.  There are so many things not to like about Karen, but her house isn’t one of them.  Her wig doesn’t bother me either.

Gizelle wears so much makeup, even in her lunch scenes.  The entire surface of the space between her cheekbones and eyes is highlighted into oblivion, and the space between her cheek bones and jawline is contoured slightly less obviously, but still to the extent that it’s distracting.  I’m not surprised at all that her makeup line is faltering.  This is not a good spokesperson for the product.  

I love this franchise for the rumors that fly around.  I live for that.  If Charrisse has something to say about Monique being seen in public with a specific man, I’m here for it.  And I like Monique.  But let’s hear it all.  

Wow, Ashley will earn her paycheck.  This is why I can’t quit Ashley.  She will tell us about the infection that was plaguing her nipples and breastfeed on camera?  Kind of interesting.  I’m not a mom, but I’m sure a lot of women go through this.  Monique wouldn’t necessarily show this on camera.  Respect.  

Reason number 444,098 for hating Candiace:  she is in a state of perpetual motion.  She’s always either nodding emphatically, snapping, shimmying, dancing in her chair, it’s inauthentic, and I fucking hate it.  When she fake-fainted on the reunion couch last season like Tyra Banks, my blood pressure went up.  I think Candiace is naturally a cold person.  I think that some person at some point told Candiace that her coldness was off putting, it really hurt her, and it seems like she promised herself she’d never give off a cold vibe again, which results in this noxious persona.  On the rare occasion that Candiace is unemotional, I like her a thousand times more than normal.  Which puts my position on her at minor disgust.  

Robyn is so boring.  She has nothing without Juan.  She doesn’t know how to toe the line between Eeyore boring and scary angry.  She is just super awkward and when she tried to deliver minor drama last season—pretending to be mad at Gizelle for pretending to ruin her open house—it just fell flat.  Is Robyn Beeky or is Robyn Buzzard?  I forget.  Either way, Robyn owes Gizelle half her paycheck, because Robyn wouldn’t exist on this show without Gizelle.  She was so awkward and messy last year when she said that Michael said he wanted to suck one of “our husband’s” dicks.  It was so cringeworthy and tone-deaf.  I hate Candiace, but at least she can deliver not-so-pretty things in pretty packages every now and again.  Robyn just fumbles through the show.  It’s only through the grace of God, Juan’s non A-list basketball fame and Gizelle that she hasn’t gone the way of Katie yet.  

When Juan met a woman at the restaurant, I thought to myself, “wow, Robyn’s ass got huge.”  Then it turned out to be Gizelle.  That was unexpected.  That whole scene was bullshit.  Let them actually get down the aisle again and let them stay married for two years without Juan meeting the love of his life in Europe, and then I’ll say I was wrong.  An “engagement” from Juan means bupkis to me.  

Of course Chris is ready to put a baby in Candiace.  Look at those digs she and her mom are putting him in.  Chris would be a short order cook with two baby mamas if he didn’t have Candiace.  People say Ashley needs Michael’s money, but Ashley is very smart—probably one of the smartest Housewives across the franchises—and Chris seems smart enough, but not like a go-getter.  I think Chris needs Candiace more than Ashley needs Michael.  Also, Michael has been conspicuously absent thus far.  Hmm.  

At Ashley’s party, what the hell was Gizelle wearing?  People were wearing suits and Monique was dressed up, yet Gizelle was wearing black denim shorts and a sweater with rhinestone lips on it?  Gizelle doesn’t have great legs either.  She would look better in a jumpsuit or a maxi dress.  

Wow, Monique was going in on Candiace about the honeymoon and she was like season one Karen to Ashley, telling her she needs to have sex with her husband without a condom.  Monique was not being subtle there at all, and I loved it.  

No one is ganging up on Candiace.  Ashely was just very upfront by saying that she would be happy to speak to Candiace when Candiace aligned her words with her actions, and Candiace got upset because she is a 31 year old baby and everyone needs to kiss her ass 24/7.

It’s too early for me to form an impression on the new Housewife yet, except that I thought it was hilarious for her to ask if Karen has sex, all horrified, and she seems to have money.  Wonder if she lives in Potomac.

This was a really good episode though.  A lot of action and flow.  Next week looks really exciting too.  The only thing I would add to my wishlist would be for Sherman’s ex-wife to return to the show.  

• Love 10

I'm still trying to find this evidence where Karen is spending them out of house and home, when it was Ray not paying taxes that got them in this predicament in the first place.

As far as her youth, Ray wanted a young thing on his arm when he married her.  He knew the deal when he married her 20+ years ago.

Monique better get herself a couple of Shaun T DVDs and work out in the gym of their home if she doesn't want to end up in Ray & Karen's situation.

Charrisse gets all the tea because Charrisse is the most connected cast member.

• Love 4

I had zero problem with everyone ganging up on Candiace because I don't like her. So while I might have sympathy for anyone else, I don't have any for her. I just can't stand Candiace so much. I fail to see what exactly makes her think she is so much better than anybody else. She won a pageant? I know she worked for the White House and they showed the picture of her with Obama and that is admirable, but wasn't she a low-level appointee because she volunteered for the campaign? Again, admirable, but not exactly unusual here in D.C.-I have quite a few coworkers who did the same with many campaigns. She is 33 and her main job before this show was what? Did her hair care line ever take off? I know she met Chris in a restaurant and I would respect her more if she just admitted to working in one instead of acting like she is rich and fabulous when a whole plot line was that at 33, her mom was still paying her mortgage. 

Does anyone know where the new housewife lives? I looked up her JHU bio and she went to Goucher, which is also a Baltimore-area college. I only ask because the restaurant she and Candiace met at was in Ellicott City, which is a town near Baltimore. So we have Gizelle in North Potomac (which some people don't consider Potomac), Wendy near Baltimore, Ashley in Arlington, Robin in Hanover, and Candiace in Oxon Hill, They should have just re-used "Real Housewives of DC." This is still my favorite franchise though. 

Oh Karen-knowing what it is like to be a victim of the "gang bang". God bless her. 

• Love 10
On 8/5/2020 at 12:12 PM, SailorGirl said:

The new HoWife has already lost me -- she has a PhD, is a professor at John Freakin' Hopkins, and contributes political commentary on CNN, but she cannot properly pronounce the word "library." 

When talking to Candy-ass, she was talking about the ability to read people, and she said, "libary." TWICE.

In the African American Vernacular English, there is a rule about vowel-consonant combination.  It's the same rule that leads "ask" to be pronounced as "axe".  So, "liberry" would be considered a dialect pronunciation, not an incorrect one.  It's like how "y'all" isn't correct in Standard American English, but is completely accepted as part of the American Southern Dialect.

There is an extremely good podcast on this that was really eye opening to me if you're interested in learning more and another article on the dialect.  My link button is broken so I'm just going to paste the links below.

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/michael-hobbes/youre-wrong-about/e/59847205

https://www.hawaii.edu/satocenter/langnet/definitions/aave.html

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, lasu said:

In the African American Vernacular English, there is a rule about vowel-consonant combination.  It's the same rule that leads "ask" to be pronounced as "axe".  So, "liberry" would be considered a dialect pronunciation, not an incorrect one.  It's like how "y'all" isn't correct in Standard American English, but is completely accepted as part of the American Southern Dialect.

There is an extremely good podcast on this that was really eye opening to me if you're interested in learning more and another article on the dialect.  My link button is broken so I'm just going to paste the links below.

Thank you for sharing this! ❤️

• Love 2

Gizelle is loving stirring up crap between Monique and Candiace lol. Ray is probably mad about Mr. Blue Eyes lol when Karen was working out,her fake screams were something else. She likes to try to be sexy,is that a midlife crisis? Robyn is such a flunky to the group lol. Why is everyone kissing up to Ashley? Lol Monique cares way too much about an apology. Lol can’t wait to see how the new girl fits in lol she seems kind of ditzy. 

• Love 1
On 8/7/2020 at 9:27 AM, lasu said:

Omg! I love You're Wrong About! I discovered it about a month ago (all late to the party and whatnot ), and the episode on AAVE is one of the best ones.

On Topic: It looks like no one on this show remembers last season. Why would any of these ladies believe anything that Gizelle tells them about the others? Gizelle was even caught misrepresenting things to Robyn, her bff! Why would either Monique or Candiace rely on Gizelle for information?  The one smart move Karen has made on this show is maintaining her Gizelle distrust and distance.

Robyn and Juan are the will-they-won't-they story that even they don't care about. I hope Robyn has something more, perhaps her public relations or real estate career, than being a sidekick to Gizelle or Juan.

• Love 5

It was. Even if it's for a storyline, it's cringeworthy. Her begging him for affection was sad. I get that relationship dynamics change, but I'll never understand being cold to your spouse. If you don't want to be married anymore, get out of it. But this whole "you haven't said the 3 words" bit made me pity Karen.

On 8/5/2020 at 11:21 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

At Ashley’s party, what the hell was Gizelle wearing?  People were wearing suits and Monique was dressed up, yet Gizelle was wearing black denim shorts and a sweater with rhinestone lips on it?  

Yesss, wtf was that? When she was fiddling with the seating arrangements, I thought, OK, it's a crap outfit, but she's just getting things together. She'll head back home and change. But when everyone else started to arrive and Gizelle still had on the same shit, I was like, oh, that's her outfit for real. Her church lady fashions must've been a sight to behold.

So Charisse is out here minding Monique's business, huh? Sis is angling to get her spot back on the show. I don't miss her at all.

LOL at Chris looking confused AF when Candiace said she took a pregnancy test.  Uh, we're barely having sex, so...

Damn, they've been married for only a year and the sex has dried up already?

• Love 12

Random thoughts:

I've never seen a baby resemble a parent as much as baby Dean does Michael.  Its like freaky scary, that kid is EXACTLY Michael.

Also - the power spot at a rectangle table is the middle, not the head, Giselle knew this and put herself there.  

I love Monique's look in a TH with those cute little pig tails (forgive me if that's not what they're called), adorable.  

Is it mandatory that every time Karen walks in to a event, the ladies have to say "you smell good"? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
On 8/5/2020 at 8:21 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

Reason number 444,098 for hating Candiace:  she is in a state of perpetual motion.  She’s always either nodding emphatically, snapping, shimmying, dancing in her chair, it’s inauthentic, and I fucking hate it.  When she fake-fainted on the reunion couch last season like Tyra Banks, my blood pressure went up.  I think Candiace is naturally a cold person.  I think that some person at some point told Candiace that her coldness was off putting, it really hurt her, and it seems like she promised herself she’d never give off a cold vibe again, which results in this noxious persona.  On the rare occasion that Candiace is unemotional, I like her a thousand times more than normal.  Which puts my position on her at minor disgust.  

Candiace drives me crazy with the incessant physical posturing. It is as if she has spent hours and hours looking at a mirror in an attempt to create what she views as *flattering* poses. I put flattering in asterisks because I am not sure exactly what she is attempting to do. Is she trying to appear adorable? sexy? It just reminds me of the terrible acting that not talented child actors on sitcoms use when they are "fakely" over-emoting reaction shots.

On a shallow note, I think the women themselves are among the most beautiful of any of the franchises. I might be naive but except for the obviously fake hair, their features seem to be the ones they are born with. I could be wrong as I don't profess to be the ultimate expert on plastic cosmetic surgery but for the most part they are stunning women.

• Love 19
11 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

It was. Even if it's for a storyline, it's cringeworthy. Her begging him for affection was sad. I get that relationship dynamics change, but I'll never understand being cold to your spouse. If you don't want to be married anymore, get out of it. But this whole "you haven't said the 3 words" bit made me pity Karen.

Yesss, wtf was that? When she was fiddling with the seating arrangements, I thought, OK, it's a crap outfit, but she's just getting things together. She'll head back home and change. But when everyone else started to arrive and Gizelle still had on the same shit, I was like, oh, that's her outfit for real. Her church lady fashions must've been a sight to behold.

So Charisse is out here minding Monique's business, huh? Sis is angling to get her spot back on the show. I don't miss her at all.

LOL at Chris looking confused AF when Candiace said she took a pregnancy test.  Uh, we're barely having sex, so...

Particularly since G is a good looking woman that would look good in a lot of things. Many of the outfits she wears does her no favors. 

• Love 2
On 8/5/2020 at 11:12 AM, SailorGirl said:

When talking to Candy-ass, she was talking about the ability to read people, and she said, "libary." TWICE.

I will give her a pass. I think culturally within a group of my friends, laughing and throwing shade, many a word is mispronounced and misused on purpose. I don't think it takes away from what she has accomplished; it shows her as down to earth and not pretentious. She is, in fact, on a Housewives show. We are not here to listen to her dissertation on the collapse of the middle class and what it means for the future of social security for generation X.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Boofish said:

I will give her a pass. I think culturally within a group of my friends, laughing and throwing shade, many a word is mispronounced and misused on purpose. I don't think it takes away from what she has accomplished; it shows her as down to earth and not pretentious. She is, in fact, on a Housewives show. We are not here to listen to her dissertation on the collapse of the middle class and what it means for the future of social security for generation X.

Yeah, people code switch all the time, depending on what group they are with.

• Love 8
On 8/5/2020 at 11:21 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

Ray won’t say “I love you” to Karen on camera???  That is some Kelsey Grammar shit.  I predict it now: a divorce is coming.  He used to kiss her ass like crazy, and blatantly lied for her at the season two reunion.  How the mightily dishonest have fallen.  

I am blown away by this! When Karen opened up in the first episode about things being bad I did a spit take. But Ray's "Kelsey" move was stunning and mean. What happened to make them stop the charade?? 

• Love 7

Ashley not happy until she flashes her full milk breasts on tv. If it wasn't for censure laws - she would definitely give us a full view.

A lactation specialist that visits once a month? when a newborn eats every few hours?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Candiace was a fool to even show up to that dinner. Why come to a get together to celebrate a woman who she has been twitter battling with? A woman she wouldn't deign to invite to her own cash bar party? She should have either met up with Ashley before the dinner to try to settle their beefs or not gone.  How could Candiace feel that it wouldn't be awkward or that Gizelle wouldn't be her usual messy self and dredge shit up between them again? That being said, I did semi-enjoy Candiace telling Gizelle to STFU!  

I guess I am the cheese that stands alone because I don't hate Candiace. Due to my strong, and I mean strong dislike of Ashley, I like her in "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" kinda way.  I just really dislike Ashley after last season. After years of going hard at many cast members, when the worm finally turned and her business was out in the streets, suddenly she wants the privacy she never accorded anyway else. Bitch please! I don't detest her like a Tamra, but boy do I not like her. 

That being said, Candiace's social media persona, however, is detestable. I don't even have a twitter/IG but from what I have seen she becomes a rabid gnat with barely any provocation. If anyone needs a social media time out it is her.

Dean looks so much like Michael that is off-putting.

I like Monique but she is such a disappointment.  I absolutely do believe she is a social climber, but worse yet, an obvious social climber with no tact or subtlety. After she gets wants she wants she probably not only drops them but probably actively tries to undermine the person whose back she climbed. She is not very bright either. Taking Gizelle's word as gospel, who got it from messy ass Ashle,y about Candiace's motivations for inviting Charisse.  Candiace confides in neither of these women so anything they say is pure speculation and conjecture. 

Still reserving judgment on Wendy but she loses point for her Karen age shaming.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Double A said:

I am blown away by this! When Karen opened up in the first episode about things being bad I did a spit take. But Ray's "Kelsey" move was stunning and mean. What happened to make them stop the charade?? 

Reality shows are notoriously bad for marriages. I imagine Ray is a little humiliated by the show outing his tax problems and Karen hanging out with “Blue Eyes”.

He probably wants to spend his golden years quietly and Karen wants to turn it up by being a howife star.

Also, someone mentioned up thread that she is probably bringing in the money now and that totally changes the power dynamics in their relationship.

• Love 3
On 8/5/2020 at 5:22 PM, Sweet-tea said:

Ray playing with his cell phone was too teenager-ish for me... He is (semi)-retired... so what on earth does he need to constantly check his cell phone for? 401k balance portfolio ?

Maybe Karen should sent him a text so see if he says "I love you" in a reply... or emoji

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Reality shows are notoriously bad for marriages. I imagine Ray is a little humiliated by the show outing his tax problems and Karen hanging out with “Blue Eyes”.

He probably wants to spend his golden years quietly and Karen wants to turn it up by being a howife star.

Also, someone mentioned up thread that she is probably bringing in the money now and that totally changes the power dynamics in their relationship.

Not this franchise. We have two wives begging to get back with their ex.

Even on RHONJ - Delores stays very chummy with her ex, but at least dates another man - that the ex knows about.

• LOL 3
14 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

I thought I hated Candiace ass, but I hate Charisse more. !! I never wanted to see her around again with her messy hateful ass.  Iyanla couldn't fix that dam life, she's still up to the same old shit !! 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

Candiace was a fool to even show up to that dinner. Why come to a get together to celebrate a woman who she has been twitter battling with? A woman she wouldn't deign to invite to her own cash bar party? She should have either met up with Ashley before the dinner to try to settle their beefs or not gone.  How could Candiace feel that it wouldn't be awkward or that Gizelle wouldn't be her usual messy self and dredge shit up between them again? That being said, I did semi-enjoy Candiace telling Gizelle to STFU!  

I guess I am the cheese that stands alone because I don't hate Candiace. Due to my strong, and I mean strong dislike of Ashley, I like her in "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" kinda way.  I just really dislike Ashley after last season. After years of going hard at many cast members, when the worm finally turned and her business was out in the streets, suddenly she wants the privacy she never accorded anyway else. Bitch please! I don't detest her like a Tamra, but boy do I not like her. 

That being said, Candiace's social media persona, however, is detestable. I don't even have a twitter/IG but from what I have seen she becomes a rabid gnat with barely any provocation. If anyone needs a social media time out it is her.

I like Monique but she is such a disappointment.  I absolutely do believe she is a social climber, but worse yet, an obvious social climber with no tact or subtlety. After she gets wants she wants she probably not only drops them but probably actively tries to undermine the person whose back she climbed. She is not very bright either. Taking Gizelle's word as gospel, who got it from messy ass Ashle,y about Candiace's motivations for inviting Charisse.  Candiace confides in neither of these women so anything they say is pure speculation and conjecture. 

Still reserving judgment on Wendy but she loses point for her Karen age shaming.

Hello!  Is that seat next to you available?  I'm with you 100%.  Ashley spent every season but last year, dragging people, gossiping about them and demanding they give her the answers she wanted when THEY just wanted THEIR privacy.  Did anyone schedule a sit down dinner and try to make her apologize? (Maybe...I can't remember!).

So. I know that there are new moms out there a watching and they probably find infected nipples, lactating coaches and a torn anus, fascinating. I?  Do not!  Last week double breast pumps and now this week.

So Gisele, she of the pot stirring, plays runtelldat with information given to her by Ashley, about Monique and Candace?  And Monique went right for the worm on the hook.  And then previews show:

Spoiler

Gisele telling Monique she doesn't want to be around her after she loaded Monique up with information and landed getting into a physical fight with Candace.  I'm watching this storyline because I'm curious to see how dirty Gisele's hands get by instigating and stirring.

• Love 7
On 8/5/2020 at 10:36 AM, Rambunctiouscurls said:

I am disappointed in Monique. Why would she let Gizelle, of all people rile her up without talking to Candiace directly. Instead, she is being passive aggressive and throwing digs at her in front of everyone. They have all seen how Gizelle has a history of stirring shit up. Why wouldn't she pause and consider the source and that maybe Candiace and Charisse have a friendship that has nothing to do with her. This "you can't be friends with someone I had a falling out with" is bs and immature. 

The rumor is highly probable because of Monique's reaction. How does Charisse get all the tea season after season? lol

The forced apology at the table and the mean girls "gang-banging" TM Karen on Candiace made me side with her. Glad she told Ms busy body with atrocious taste in clothes, decor and men to STFU.

Wendy's comment to Karen about having sex was highly inappropriate and immature. Thought she was classier than that. I thoroughly enjoyed her lunch with Candiace though.

Naw, Wendy is going to turn out to be a hot ass mess.   Already she is with the wrong person, Candiace.  

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Hello!  Is that seat next to you available?  I'm with you 100%.  Ashley spent every season but last year, dragging people, gossiping about them and demanding they give her the answers she wanted when THEY just wanted THEIR privacy.  Did anyone schedule a sit down dinner and try to make her apologize? (Maybe...I can't remember!).

So. I know that there are new moms out there a watching and they probably find infected nipples, lactating coaches and a torn anus, fascinating. I?  Do not!  Last week double breast pumps and now this week.

So Gisele, she of the pot stirring, plays runtelldat with information given to her by Ashley, about Monique and Candace?  And Monique went right for the worm on the hook.  And then previews show:

Hide contents

Gisele telling Monique she doesn't want to be around her after she loaded Monique up with information and landed getting into a physical fight with Candace.  I'm watching this storyline because I'm curious to see how dirty Gisele's hands get by instigating and stirring.

I get the feeling this will be Monique's last season, they are setting her up. I know her husband would not want her to continue. 

• Love 5

1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

14 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

And unfortunate!

Let's hope he grows out of it.

• Love 3