Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Couples Cam

• Start Topic

Jephte does not love or respect Shawnice. He wants 4 children but isn't making any efforts to make his wife feel loved and appreciated.  Shawnice doesn't need to meet his desire to have a large family just because his mother had 9 children. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Booger666 said:

I feel so bad for Shawniece.  Jephte just isn’t that in to her.

I thought she came off shrill and unreasonable here, but these two are too much. I guess it's not an episode of couples cam unless S&J fight and she cries. It's obvious from that conversation that they want totally different things. It's not pleasant to watch.

I did not need to hear Ashley moaning in labor. I guess I should be happy I didn't have to watch her writhing on a table mostly naked giving birth. I am sick of this show exploiting the birth stories of these people, and maybe sick of them letting the show do it. I am grateful I didn't have to see Danielle birthing B4, and I pray Deonna has enough self respect to deny lifetime access to this when her time comes.

I laughed at the Juice diet timeline, but liposuction? Really Jamie? Perhaps just picking a less shiny clingy shirt would help.

God bless Jessica for her work during this pandemic. She has been in it for sure.

• Love 2

We did not need two more couples especially since one of those couples is Erik and Virginia. So boring. Vince and Bri are not that exciting, either. She gives him a stupid list of chores to do while she is away having a good time visiting her family? What is she, his mother? Not cute or interesting. 

Doug the stay at home dad, please. Why did they move to Florida? I used to live in Sarasota and couldn't wait to get out. It's not all that great and it's so hot and humid all year round! 

AJ and Steph are always trying to show what a fun, childless couple they are with all their adventures. At least they are doing something and going somewhere. 

Jamie and Eliz- good lord she is annoying. She acts like a child. Still baffled they stayed together. 

Shawniece and her boob job. Really, girl? She is so unhappy with Jepthe. They really need to split before bringing any more kids in to that hopeless marriage. 

• Love 4

Shawnice and Jephte have not been compatible since their wedding reception when she gave him a lap dance and he asked her to stop (which she didn't).  Right then and there we saw how very different they were from each other (not saying either one is right or wrong).  I felt the same when Ryan asked Clara to wear the mask down the aisle.  One spouse immediately imposing his/her will over the other before even really talking to each other.

• Love 5

*sigh* I just tuned in and now Brianna and Vincent are on.  I can't get past her baby voice. 

I've tried to watch this show on occasion and I wish them the best, but these couples are so boring.  So now I'm out again, lol.

• Love 2
(edited)

I just half-watched the 2 hour episode from last week.  Eric and Virginia seem to be trying too hard to prove to everyone how all the negative public opinion online about them is not true.  If you have to try that hard maybe the public is right!

I don't understand why Jephte is so into the idea of having more kids when his relationship is on shaky ground to begin with.  Doesn't he know having more kids doesn't fix anything?  It sounds like the two of them have big communication problems.  Shawneice is not without responsibility there.  It's no secret that Jephte wanted like a million kids right away.  Even I knew that during their season because he was quite open about that.  If they didn't talk about it since then that's on both of them.  There's no way she didn't know if it was common knowledge to anyone with a TV.  I can understand how she wouldn't want to have more kids under the present circumstances, but it was on her to bring that up with him before he labored too long under any false assumptions.  It sounds to me like she really didn't want that many kids from the get go and didn't level with him about it before it got to this point, probably because she didn't want to lose him.  Maybe she was idealizing having kids and then when she had one realized how much work it was, especially when married to someone she didn't feel supported her enough in the work involved.  But again, it was on her to tell him that much sooner than this.

Edited by Yeah No
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I don't understand why Jephte is so into the idea of having more kids when his relationship is on shaky ground to begin with.  Doesn't he know having doesn't fix anything?  It sounds like the two of them have big communication problems.  Shawneice is not without responsibility there.  It's no secret that Jephte wanted like a million kids right away.  Even I knew that during their season because he was quite open about that.  If they didn't talk about it since then that's on both of them.  There's no way she didn't know if it was common knowledge to anyone with a TV.  I can understand how she wouldn't want to have more kids under the present circumstances, but it was on her to bring that up with him before he labored too long under any false assumptions.  It sounds to me like she really didn't want that many kids from the get go and didn't level with him about it before it got to this point, probably because she didn't want to lose him.  Maybe she was idealizing having kids and then when she had one realized how much work it was, especially when married to someone she didn't feel supported her enough in the work involved.  But again, it was on her to tell him that much sooner than this.

I hadn't caught up with those two in years, but I had a good idea they'd bad some challenges. In all their scenes, I had the distinct feeling what they're fighting about is not really what we're being shown. 

I can't really explain it because Shawniece kept talking about making time for them, but I got the impression there was a specific guarantee she wanted from Jephte and they both know what it is. But he still can't give it to her and seemed genuinely sad that he can't. MMV

• Love 3

To me, Shawniece has shown from day one that she's a doormat. Jepthe does his thing, whether it's cheating on her, treating her poorly, being a lazy bum, and she takes it all because she wants to have a man and will give him anything he wants. It's a great deal for him. 

• Love 2

Damn .. I missed this episode (( June 9).  I was watching BH, waste of time and forgot about this show.  I read somewhere Jake had a girlfriend with him?  It’s not on demand yet, so I’m dying to see that.  Where else can I see that episode? Too much on at the same time.

2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

To me, Shawniece has shown from day one that she's a doormat. Jepthe does his thing, whether it's cheating on her, treating her poorly, being a lazy bum, and she takes it all because she wants to have a man and will give him anything he wants. It's a great deal for him. 

Yeah, and heartbreaking for her.  He doesn’t want to be an absent Father, but this situation is not good for her.  How could she stay with a guy who doesn’t love her?  That’s torture.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, Hangin Out said:

It’s not on demand yet, so I’m dying to see that.  Where else can I see that episode? Too much on at the same time.

I had been wondering about the on-demand episodes, because the Lifetime website has shown all the previous Couple Cams, but neither of the new episodes were located with the current season.  So I just now went to Lifetime's home page and clicked on Shows, and scrolled down to the MAFS listing, and there was one for Couples Cam, which has both of the new episodes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LuvMyShows said:

I had been wondering about the on-demand episodes, because the Lifetime website has shown all the previous Couple Cams, but neither of the new episodes were located with the current season.  So I just now went to Lifetime's home page and clicked on Shows, and scrolled down to the MAFS listing, and there was one for Couples Cam, which has both of the new episodes.

Oh great.  I have something to look forward to.  Thanks a lot.  I never thought of that, duh.  I usually don’t watch Couples Cam.  Dying to see Jakes girlfriend.

Once again, I found myself wanting to FF through the couples with kids. I didn't need to see more of Ashley's birth, and I find Danielle and Bobby and their kids boring. My husband who is 20 years older than Bobby was horrified by his old man outfit when he left for his work trip. Why is Bobby wearing that polo and why is it tucked in to his shorts? Oof......

I liked Jamie & Elizabeth's gift to each other. I laughed when they were joking about the fact that they were already married being their secret when everyone in the park cheered at the proposal. Those two continue to astound me, but good for them defying the odds.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

I'm not sure when Couples Cam was filmed, but Vincent has definitely slimmed down.  The whole plot with Cookie was pretty stupid.

I only watched the show to see how these two would do in their "debut," lol.  I know they thought it was cute but the "other woman" plot really was stupid.  I felt sorry for Cookie.  The only good thing was a slimmer Vincent. 

(edited)
2 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

Dying to see Jakes girlfriend.

Not even close to a girlfriend - a date, who was probably selected by production to have her first meeting/date completely captured by cameras. 

Same with Paige's "date." I think they were both fake and am highly suspicious of both people who were fine being on camera.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

ame with Paige's "date." I think they were both fake and am highly suspicious of both people who were fine being on camera.

I had to do a double take - for one hot second I thought the guy Paige was with was one of the Unmatchables rejects!

• LOL 7
(edited)
On 6/3/2021 at 6:46 PM, bichonblitz said:

We did not need two more couples especially since one of those couples is Erik and Virginia. So boring. Vince and Bri are not that exciting, either. She gives him a stupid list of chores to do while she is away having a good time visiting her family? What is she, his mother? Not cute or interesting. 

Doug the stay at home dad, please. Why did they move to Florida? I used to live in Sarasota and couldn't wait to get out. It's not all that great and it's so hot and humid all year round! 

AJ and Steph are always trying to show what a fun, childless couple they are with all their adventures. At least they are doing something and going somewhere. 

Jamie and Eliz- good lord she is annoying. She acts like a child. Still baffled they stayed together. 

Shawniece and her boob job. Really, girl? She is so unhappy with Jepthe. They really need to split before bringing any more kids in to that hopeless marriage. 

Haha, love this site already.  You have everyone pegged perfectly.  I did see Jamie and Dougs walk thru the Sarasota preserve.  Bugs and mosquitoes flying all around what looked like a dump.  They ran out of there fast as the had the baby in the stroller getting bitten up.  They moved there because you can buy a big house for a song.  We moved down there for over a year, but paid thru the nose to come back to the Big Apple.  I’ve never been happier to see snow again. Ten months of living in an inferno and stuck in the house with the air conditioner.  But the new house was gorgeous.  I’m now in a condo and have four seasons.

Shawniece loves Jepthe, but he does not love her.  I couldn’t live like that.  She’s cheating herself for the sake of Laura?  Not good.

Edited by Hangin Out
  • Love 5

I watched the Couples Cam episodes in reverse, so I just now watched episode 1, and I am appalled that in the three years since Laura's birth, Jephte and Shawniece have apparently never discussed how many kids they want.  And what a disappointing conversation that Shawniece didn't apparently explain why she doesn't want four kids, or talk to him about what life would be like with four kids, or how he envisions their work and home lives looking, or what he would be willing to take on, or how he would intend for them to get to a point that makes it feasible.

I was also pleasantly surprised that Jamie didn't flip out when Doug said that the bracelet was at the beach.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

I watched the Couples Cam episodes in reverse, so I just now watched episode 1, and I am appalled that in the three years since Laura's birth, Jephte and Shawniece have apparently never discussed how many kids they want.  And what a disappointing conversation that Shawniece didn't apparently explain why she doesn't want four kids, or talk to him about what life would be like with four kids, or how he envisions their work and home lives looking, or what he would be willing to take on, or how he would intend for them to get to a point that makes it feasible.

I was also pleasantly surprised that Jamie didn't flip out when Doug said that the bracelet was at the beach.

I am surprised that Shawniece can live like that from day to day without feeling loved.  She must be miserable inside.  That’s why she’s always lashing out and crying.  I did watch Couples Cam on the Lifetime App ( thank you),and today found last weeks episode of where they are now with Haley and Jake, and a nice new guy for Paige on the Married at First Sight site from June 9 th.  Supposidely, Jake was fixed up for a date from a friend, and Haley looked very relieved after the divorce.  Paige’s new date is gorgeous and looks like a great guy.  Good for her.  I can’t see Virginia and Eric lasting at all, but you never know.  Rocky looks like trouble.  At last she got a trainer.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LuvMyShows said:

One more thing from the first Couples Cam...Keith looked so cute in the lederhosen!

Are they all going to be on all the time .. or just some of them?  I don’t do Social media, but would like to know what’s going on with them from time to time, especially Haley and Jake.  She’s going to be a bridesmaid again and he had a date supposidely, in his house.  It looked too good to be true.  The girl had everything in common with him.  True or false.  Wonder if Haley found someone. The rest seem solid, except Paige.  I love Keith and wife too.

5 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

Are they all going to be on all the time .. or just some of them?

The couples from this past season who will be on the Couples' Cam show will be Erik and Ginny, and Brianna and Vinnie. I don't watch the show (I have had enough of these people), but I don't think that they discuss other past people on the show. Just updates on themselves and their thoughts on the current season, I think. They have quite a few couples from over the seasons and just adding two more, I don't know if they will all be on all the time or they rotate.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

Are they all going to be on all the time .. or just some of them?

Typically each episode focuses on seven of the still married couples. As of the end of the 12th season, 13 couples have signed on to continue to be on TV through the show, so there's a lot to juggle now.

• Love 3
On 6/11/2021 at 4:28 PM, Ilovepie said:

I had to do a double take - for one hot second I thought the guy Paige was with was one of the Unmatchables rejects!

I know .. they were matched too perfectly, but I’m hoping.  Jakes date loved everything he loved.  I cracked up when she went in the hot tub.  Does she usually go on a date with a bathing suit in her bag?  And her nose .. not too perfect just like his, haha.  Everything he wanted.  I hope someone here follows him on Instagram or wherever.  Haley too.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

just read MAFS on wed again from 7 pm on.  Jamie on a special “Hall of Fame” episode with former fan favorites, 12 seasons worth.  She will never go away.

Yep, and the following week will be the top 25 moments from sucky Season 12 AGAIN. Let.it.die.

• Love 2
On 6/11/2021 at 12:05 PM, Hangin Out said:

Yeah, and heartbreaking for her.  He doesn’t want to be an absent Father, but this situation is not good for her.  How could she stay with a guy who doesn’t love her?  That’s torture.

Desperation.   

On 6/11/2021 at 10:10 PM, LuvMyShows said:

She won't say anything to him because she wants a warm body next to her. She's like an obedient little child that will do anything not to piss off their parent. I find it beyond nauseating.

On 6/12/2021 at 2:11 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

I can’t even watch Jepthe and Shawniece without feeling so sad she doesn’t see her worth. 

I can't feel bad for her. From day one she has put up with so much shit from him and then decided to have a kid with him. As Judge Judy says-- paraphrased-- "If you want to hitch your wagon to that and live in misery, go right ahead. But to bring a kid into that?"

People on shows like this have options. She's not suffering in some silent misery like a person dependent on their abusive spouse for everything but isn't on television so getting help/out has many barriers. If she approached the show's producers and asked for help with counseling or whatever, she could get it. I'm sure her family has seen the program and knows what she has been through with him. What do they think of all this? Why hasn't Jepthe been cancelled by the family for treating her like shit?

It's like saying, "You know, it really hurts when I hit my thumb with this hammer, so let me just do that repeatedly." If her family saw her doing that, they'd grab her hand or intervene in some huge way to impress upon her that this is not a good thing to do.

She's lazy. She has a man. Getting a new one will take time, effort, and possibly lots of tries before the right one comes along. With a kid in the picture, she will have to deal with Jepthe forever, and having a small child makes developing and having a relationship with someone new a bit difficult. She's not up to any challenges. She went on a show to find a spouse so someone else even did the legwork there.

• Love 1

I guess I must be blind, but I just don't see what everyone else sees with Shawniece and Jephte. I know he cheated on her, but that was years ago and they both seem to have made peace with that. They aren't the first couple to weather that situation and stay together, so taking that out of the equation, I don't see the "Jephte doesn't love her" story everyone else sees. What I see is are two people who want different things and don't communicate well with each other. He tip toes around things with her because she becomes unhinged the minute they disagree. At this point she is just as much to blame for the problems in their relationship. I find her exhausting.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Ilovepie said:

I guess I must be blind, but I just don't see what everyone else sees with Shawniece and Jephte. I know he cheated on her, but that was years ago and they both seem to have made peace with that. They aren't the first couple to weather that situation and stay together, so taking that out of the equation, I don't see the "Jephte doesn't love her" story everyone else sees. What I see is are two people who want different things and don't communicate well with each other. He tip toes around things with her because she becomes unhinged the minute they disagree. At this point she is just as much to blame for the problems in their relationship. I find her exhausting.

I don't see it as a matter of being blind. We all view life through a different lens and our views are skewed by what we see and to an extent, our life experiences and tolerance levels. None is any more valid than another.

For me, from day one he wasn't interested in her and showed that to her in numerous ways. And she did become unhinged because she wanted it to work. She wanted him to be something that he isn't. Accepting the fact that they were not a match did not seem to be an option for her. Like you said, they want different things so of course there is always turmoil. I cannot understand how anyone can live on the edge of a meltdown 24/7/365 because they refuse to accept that they're just not a match for one another. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Ilovepie said:

Thank you, I'm with you on this.  I think Jephte loves Shawneice but he isn't IN love with her and she wants someone that is over the moon for her.  I can't say that I blame her for that, but I also think some of it has to do with her expectations not matching his.  Jephte may care as much for her as he knows how to care for any woman.  In his mind he's doing the best he can and he might not even understand what the problem is.  I definitely think these two are mismatched in terms of love languages.  He's one of those unexpressive guys that isn't good at romance and making a woman feel special.  Meanwhile she may actually be as special to him as any woman could be. 

She gets upset because he isn't telling her what she wants to hear.  He proceeds according to what he wants assuming she wants the same thing, and she continually feels like he isn't listening to her, but she doesn't find a way to effectively communicate what she wants to him either.  She just gets upset with him when he doesn't seem to know what it is or give it to her.  I think he loses patience with her because of that and that's why it looks like he doesn't care.  He feels exasperated with the situation.  Truthfully, though, he should have some sense and not have to have everything spelled out for him.  He should be able to see the big picture and be able to understand a little more about why she is not happy and needs him to scale back his expectations to think of her feelings first.  I have always felt that Jephte's family background makes him think he's being supportive and doing right by his wife when in fact he's doing what he wants and not really caring as much about her feelings and overall happiness as he should.

• Love 8

Thoughts on this latest episode:

Miles certainly went to a nice high school!

I can't believe Karen is still on about the age difference.  4 years is nothing.  When she gets older she will be thanking her lucky stars he's younger than she is and she won't even notice it.

If they show that stupid footage of Beth turning over the coffee table ONE MORE TIME....😖

Haven't we seen an alligator tour before?

Love the new slimmed down Vincent!  Now if he would only do something about that beard.  Trim it differently or something.  It gives him chipmunk cheeks.

I've actually been to Key West.  Drove there.  It was more fascinating than they showed us. 

Ashley is beautiful if she can look like that giving birth.

My mother had me natural childbirth.  I guess that's not a thing anymore.  I understand Ashley not wanting to feel pain, but when you get pregnant you have to be ready for anything, especially pain.  You don't get to pick and choose sometimes.  Same with surgery.

God forgive me but Bobby and Danielle bore me to death.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

I can't believe Karen is still on about the age difference.  4 years is nothing.  When she gets older she will be thanking her lucky stars he's younger than she is and she won't even notice it.

My dad was four years younger than my mom. At first she was a bit leery about the age difference and him being younger than her. She told this to her teaching colleagues one day at lunch and they asked basically: Is he immature? Is he a jerk? Etc. etc. She said no and they replied "Well what's your problem then?!?!"

They got married and stayed that way until he sadly died 13 years ago.

• Love 4
Just now, theartandsound said:

My dad was four years younger than my mom. At first she was a bit leery about the age difference and him being younger than her. She told this to her teaching colleagues one day at lunch and they asked basically: Is he immature? Is he a jerk? Etc. etc. She said no and they replied "Well what's your problem then?!?!"

They got married and stayed that way until he sadly died 13 years ago.

My Dad was 3 and a half years younger than my mom.  This was at a time when it was expected that the man be older than the woman, but my parents bucked the norm in many ways.  Today would have been my Mom's 97th birthday.  She died 20 years ago in June.  My father lived to be 92.  He died in April of last year from Covid.  The two of them were an amazing match and an amazing couple.  The age difference meant nothing to them or to me!

• Love 7
13 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I can't feel bad for her. From day one she has put up with so much shit from him and then decided to have a kid with him. As Judge Judy says-- paraphrased-- "If you want to hitch your wagon to that and live in misery, go right ahead. But to bring a kid into that?"

People on shows like this have options. She's not suffering in some silent misery like a person dependent on their abusive spouse for everything but isn't on television so getting help/out has many barriers. If she approached the show's producers and asked for help with counseling or whatever, she could get it. I'm sure her family has seen the program and knows what she has been through with him. What do they think of all this? Why hasn't Jepthe been cancelled by the family for treating her like shit?

It's like saying, "You know, it really hurts when I hit my thumb with this hammer, so let me just do that repeatedly." If her family saw her doing that, they'd grab her hand or intervene in some huge way to impress upon her that this is not a good thing to do.

She's lazy. She has a man. Getting a new one will take time, effort, and possibly lots of tries before the right one comes along. With a kid in the picture, she will have to deal with Jepthe forever, and having a small child makes developing and having a relationship with someone new a bit difficult. She's not up to any challenges. She went on a show to find a spouse so someone else even did the legwork there.

In Shawneice's defense, I think she was out there looking enough before the show to know how limited her prospects were and signed up for it because she was having trouble finding a family and marriage oriented, stable guy with a good career.  So when she was married to Jephte he must have looked like a prize to her who wanted the same things she did.  I can't fault her for wanting it to work with him no matter what in that context.  Her perceived alternatives could be and probably have been a lot worse.

Also is it known that she fully decided to have the baby or was that unplanned?  I don't know if I want to assume that she deliberately had the baby to "seal the deal".  Usually when kids come along both parties of a couple have more incentive to keep the relationship together regardless of their feelings for each other out of a sense of commitment and responsibility to the child, so I can also see that as one of the big reasons each of them has for sticking it out in spite of their issues.  Of course it's still on them to resolve those issues and it seems like they're not doing that.  I agree with you that they should be seeking out counseling at this point and should have been all along.  I also wonder if Jephte himself has made promises to her that have kept her locked in and on the hook that he has not really been following through on, and because of that she continues with him.  Hope springs eternal.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Thank you, I'm with you on this.  I think Jephte loves Shawneice but he isn't IN love with her and she wants someone that is over the moon for her.  I can't say that I blame her for that, but I also think some of it has to do with her expectations not matching his.  Jephte may care as much for her as he knows how to care for any woman.  In his mind he's doing the best he can and he might not even understand what the problem is.  I definitely think these two are mismatched in terms of love languages.  He's one of those unexpressive guys that isn't good at romance and making a woman feel special.  Meanwhile she may actually be as special to him as any woman could be. 

She gets upset because he isn't telling her what she wants to hear.  He proceeds according to what he wants assuming she wants the same thing, and she continually feels like he isn't listening to her, but she doesn't find a way to effectively communicate what she wants to him either.  She just gets upset with him when he doesn't seem to know what it is or give it to her.  I think he loses patience with her because of that and that's why it looks like he doesn't care.  He feels exasperated with the situation.  Truthfully, though, he should have some sense and not have to have everything spelled out for him.  He should be able to see the big picture and be able to understand a little more about why she is not happy and needs him to scale back his expectations to think of her feelings first.  I have always felt that Jephte's family background makes him think he's being supportive and doing right by his wife when in fact he's doing what he wants and not really caring as much about her feelings and overall happiness as he should.

I completely agree with this thoughtful analysis of them. It seems like they are both committed to staying together, so I think they would benefit from some counseling to work on their communication issues. I hope the best for them, but I will say I am sick of watching them argue and Shawniece cry over it on this show.

• Love 4

I wish they would show more of Keith and Kristine.  Seems like we only see them at home or on vacay.  

Jephte needs to leave Shawniece.  He doesn’t seem interested in what she has to say or how she feels, and does the passive aggressive blame game.  Sadly, Shawniece really thinks she is in love with him so I don’t think she will ever make the decision to leave him.

Ashley and Anthony make cute babies.  I felt kind of bad for Deonna hearing how bad the birth was with her being so close to the end of her term.

• Love 5
On 6/14/2021 at 2:04 PM, Ilovepie said:

This meet and get married is bullshit.  They are missing out the best time in their lives.  Meeting someone, courtship and falling in love is the best feeling in your life.  Even better, is if you are still together after many years.  You have memories.  At least if you meet someone, you can choose if you want to go forward.  Jepthe is probably fooling around on the side.  Yes, Shawniece is lazy, but it’s hard to find someone at this stage.  She’s too busy to go that route.

Shawniece can not have a conversation with Jepthe. She has to go off the rails yelling and screaming. He tries to keep his cool. She must be really frustrated with the realationship and possibly there is a lot more going on that we aren't aware of but to react that way every time he wants to discuss an issue in the marriage is exhausting. 

I can't believe Eliz and Jaime are thinking about a baby. She is so damn needy she is going to have to change her priorities big time. 

• Love 2

I don’t know if Shawniece and Jepthe are in love or not, but did I hear they don’t have insurance?  And he wants 4 kids in that little half-house they’re in?  I know people make it work in small spaces, but they need more Greg planning and definitely counseling. I hope Laura doesn’t hear all their arguments.

Is the new baby’s name Theta or Beta?

Vacationing in a moving van would be dangerous for me.  I’d see all kinds of opportunities to buy useless crap...hit some antique malls...

• Love 1
On 2/13/2021 at 5:55 AM, cinsaysit said:

I'm guessing Daddy is still supporting her, with Jamie's happy consent.

They are now tv stars.  The pay probably commensurate with other reality shows.  Also, they had a YouTube show but not sure still on.  Paul made good money at his tech job but he doesn’t seem to work much does he?  

On 5/27/2020 at 7:40 PM, OnTime said:

On the "Where Are They Now?" show they said the doctor gave them the ok for another baby  so maybe this is scripted for this show. Who knows?

It is just me or was the audio horrible with some of the couples? I couldn't understand them.

I really didn't need to see that much of AJ cleaning the house.

I know late to game here but I’m really liking him and Stephanie of course.  I think he’s funny and did a good job cleaning.  He’s always entertaining to me. And I didn’t like him during the season.  I can see how great the two of them are together.  Makes me happy.  

• Love 4