Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E20: One-ton Family LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

Brandy travels a lot for work. Thank you, show, for not showing us her "work." Gained 73. At least she's not making excuses.

8 pounds? You shouldn't be that happy about that.

6 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I'm setting myself free and letting the gray do it's thing. Should save me lots of time but I can't see under my bangs.

I don't have a lot of gray so I haven't bothered to decide whether I want to color it or not. I grew out my bangs years ago so now I'm just gonna see how long it gets (I routinely go 4 months or more between cuts, anyway; last one was October, I think).

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 2
Just now, ThereButFor said:

I have hair scissors and cut my own, gave up color a long time ago!

Let's just say my hairdresser and I came to an understanding that I never do that again. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
Just now, ThereButFor said:

Brandie’s got that stupid smile again.  She doesn’t seem to care.

None of them seemed to be overburdened with intellect. And that weird smile and snotty attitude are irritating AF. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

How do you gain 73 pounds in such a short time. Brandie seems to act like it’s all a joke. 

And those poor green leggings, Roshanda is wearing.  That’s a lot to ask of a piece of fabric.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

A bunch of Cousin Itts will be going to salons soon.

lol...I have a picture from college of my Cousin Itt impression, where I was hanging off the side of a bed with a pair of sunglasses on the back of my head. I had hip-length brown hair at the time.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, ShoePrincess said:

And those poor green leggings, Roshanda is wearing.  That’s a lot to ask of a piece of fabric

I’m thinking of that uniform designer that made suits for The Incredibles. 

• LOL 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I want Dr. Now to say how many calories she had to eat to gain 4th grader.

Quick math says an extra ~4,260 calories per day...

Edited by ShortyMac
  • Love 2

She has to be eating 8000-9000kcal per day. Holy heck. How can you even afford that.

The guy is eating around 2500-3000kcal. The other girl I think is 3000-3500kcal.

They are doing well at 1200kcal diet.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Brandie’s got that stupid smile again.  She doesn’t seem to care.

And she’s checking her phone while Dr Now is talking. She is given time with the top weight loss surgeon in the country, and she uses the time to play Candy Crush. Bet they love seeing themselves on Tv even though they are portrayed as morons.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Interesting that Dr Now says he “hopes” to see them in a couple of months!  

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

We don’t have fast food restaurants nearby but today I found out we are getting a Popeyes. Never tried them before but this may not be good for my eating habit.

The ads look yummy, but fast food isn’t one of my (many) failings.

• Love 2

We don’t have fast food restaurants nearby but today I found out we are getting a Popeyes. Never tried them before but this may not be good for my eating habit.

Ugh I curse the day I tried their chicken sandwich. I started obessing over it. No more until I hit my goal weight. 

• Love 2

I finally got a chance to try their new chicken sandwich that everyone Raves about for dinner tonight. It was pretty good. Not the end-all-be-all of chicken sandwiches, but pretty good.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

That's what happens when you wake and bake, Brandi.

That’s my guess from the smile. 

Hey pounders, anyone awake?!?

Me eating habit tonight was ham lunch meat and cheddar. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Me: I can't believe she gained so much weight in just two months!

Also me: I'm going to make congo squares tomorrow!

Hahaha, I just finished up the last of the chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream, so I made an emergency pan of brownies to hold us over until the weekend, when I can make something fancier. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Interesting that Dr Now says he “hopes” to see them in a couple of months!  

The ads look yummy, but fast food isn’t one of my (many) failings.

McDonald's is my only real fast food weakness, and the last time I had it I spent the next day throwing up and the day after that recovering from the day before. Haven't had it since and that was a year ago in March.

Edited by ams1001
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hahaha, I just finished up the last of the chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream, so I made an emergency pan of brownies to hold us over until the weekend, when I can make something fancier. 

I’m finishing up my low-carb cheesecake. No regrets. 

• Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I quit baking after realizing that I was not going to make my goal and Dr. Now would be upset with me, not that I know him. And unlike this bunch of pathetic humans I can see my toes. I can even touch my toes.

• Love 5