Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Charity & Charly & Teretha LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

My mother has one of those "chauffeurs" 😂!  Darn golf season.

My mom sent me a video of my dad hitting golf balls across the back yard last week... 🙂

(It was more of a "look what he can do now" thing because he had his hip replaced in February. She's been the chauffeur up until a couple weeks ago when he was finally cleared to drive. Now he doesn't have to see the surgeon again until next year.)

He was saying some of the golf courses were opening but only allowing 9 holes, so they can essentially have two courses going and allow more people. Also only one person per golf cart allowed (if carts are allowed at all).

1 minute ago, ShoePrincess said:

Larry's hometown is about 50 miles from where I live. I loved the Celtics when he played for them. What a great team!

Woo hoo! Boston represent! My mother loved Larry Bird so much she had a Celtics jacket. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ShoePrincess said:

Larry's hometown is about 50 miles from where I live. I loved the Celtics when he played for them. What a great team!

French Lick. One of my favorite town names. Not a sex term. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

My Dad and I go back much farther!!!  Bob Cousy, Bill Russell, and John Havlicek!!!

Wilt Chamberlain and Jerry West were my Lakers faves. I wrote a fan letter to Wilt when I was 16 and received an invite to his Bel Air mansion. I did not go.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

There's some new info coming to light too about the danger to kids. Its a shitshow. 

Do you have Acorn? Check out Gold Digger. And Hamish Macbeth. 

Just watched the trailers! They look like fun!  Thank you for the rec.  I am totally onboard for spending $ on media subscriptions, since I am not longer spending $ on gas. Acorn it is!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

She did.  She had the sleeve and now wants the full gastric bypass

Because she’s been so compliant that she’s regained a couple hundred lbs and is back to bedridden. 

• Love 8
Just now, ams1001 said:

My mom sent me a video of my dad hitting golf balls across the back yard last week... 🙂

(It was more of a "look what he can do now" thing because he had his hip replaced in February. She's been the chauffeur up until a couple weeks ago when he was finally cleared to drive. Now he doesn't have to see the surgeon again until next year.)

He was saying some of the golf courses were opening but only allowing 9 holes, so they can essentially have two courses going and allow more people. Also only one person per golf cart allowed (if carts are allowed at all).

Yes, it’s been nine holes this week but next week supposed to be the full eighteen.  One person per cart, no rakes in bunkers, holes set up so balls don’t drop all the way in, lots of new rules.  But he’s thrilled to be out again and is booked in Monday to Friday!

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, aliya said:

I forgot I'm supposed to get money back from State Farm! Yay. I'm on the same tank of gas that I started with on March 11 (I checked) when I topped up, so yeah, I'll take a refund. 

I filled up this weekend at Costco because why not🤷‍♀️.  Filled up mid-March and my tank was still 3/4 full, but I appreciated the $1.99 gas (west coast).  Gas is like high school days prices/gallon.  Asked family in Michigan how much gas was and my cousin had just filled up for $.88/gallon.  What?!?!

Oil, anyone?

image.png.778ccd6c21eb895c7fe6ad26e2d79f96.png

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Maybe you didn’t jiggle your drainage tubes seductively? 

Or maybe she didn't have a fetching haircut, like Charity.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, peaceknit said:

Wilt Chamberlain and Jerry West were my Lakers faves. I wrote a fan letter to Wilt when I was 16 and received an invite to his Bel Air mansion. I did not go.

WOW!!!  I watched Jerry West going one on one!!!  It was flipping thing of beauty!!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

"Hi, I'm Joan London. A Place for Mom now has discotheques that stay open until the break of 8 p.m.!"

Break your hip to the swingin' sounds of Glenn Miller. LOLOLOL

Why is my a$$ suddenly hot ? 😉

• LOL 7
(edited)

I wonder if she gained 100 lbs. yet? 

She's so selfish.    Dr. Now can skip the cardiac tests, she has no heart. 

Another "the scale must be wrong" person.   What a loser. 

Charity's haircut is hideous!   It looks like someone stuck a mop on her head, and let me cut it (I have no hair cutting ability). 

Charly is doing great.  90 lbs in 6 months loss is so great!  DId Charly get her haircut from the same person did her mom's hair?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, NOW she's going to get back on track. Well, that's a relief. 

The scales! Why are the scales at every doctor's office broken? Its a conspiracy!

For someone who has worked so hard she has to “get back on track” an awful lot.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, ThereButFor said:

I’ll use that excuse tomorrow morning when my weight goes up, it’s not the food I ate today it’s the scale’s fault!

Put the scale on a rug. You lose ten pounds

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

I....I....don't know what to say.  Gained weight, doesn't believe the scale.  

She left you speechless!!😂😂😂😂