Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: What If Sam Wasn't the Bad Guy This Whole Time?

Annalise learns unexpected and shocking details about Sam's past. Connor and Michaela feel the pressure when the FBI learns there is new evidence in the case. Frank and Bonnie's history is explored, revealing what originally fractured their relationship.

Airdate: April 30, 2020

I saw speculation about Frank being Sam's son a while back so this wasn't surprising.

I just...don't get the point of revealing it when the finale is, like, two episodes away. I had a "so...what?" reaction. It's a somewhat interesting reveal, don't get me wrong, but it's WAYYYYYY late in the game, if they had this planned from the beginning.  I get that this kind of helps Annalise's case by proving that Hannah had something to do with the FBI stuff but: a) we haven't even seen Hannah since season 1; and b) We're only a couple of episodes away from the series being over, so the fallout from Frank being a Keating doesn't really do much if we only barely get the ball rolling on it.

And, yeah, Sam was still a huge piece of shit so, although it's important to see that men can be victims of abuse too, he still did a whole lot more wrong. Oh, and did I mention that this reveal came WAYYYYY too late in the series? Maybe if they had actually explored this in season 4 or something, maybe I'd care more. But sadly, I don't. So this episode felt like a HUGE waste of time.

Also, why did Annalise automatically jump to Frank being the love child? Why did Tegan ask who was born in March, as if she knew that Annalise knew who the love child was? Did I miss the train of thought from "Hannah and Sam had a child born in March" to "FRANK IS THAT CHILD!"?

• Love 15

That ending was the only thing that interested me. The rest was dull. We've only got two episodes til it all wraps up..where's all the fake funeral and Annalise death stuff?

It may be this whole isolation thing is getting to me but I wanted so MUCH more from these episodes...

More Teegan..(God I hope she gets a spinoff)..and Nate needs to die...

• Love 9

Three episodes away from the series finale and this show has time to bring up a story about Sam and Hannah's incest and Frank's parentage? Okaaaay.

I sure hope Nate's killing of Xavier cures him of the desire to smugly lecture anyone about...well, anything.

Why do I feel like Agent Lanford is in on whatever the Castillos/Gov. Birkhead are doing?

• Love 2

What does Frank being a product of incest between Sam and Hannah even matter, at this point? It's the third to last episode. There's no time to explore it in a meaningful way, and there are so many other plot threads that need to be wrapped up.

I will say, I admire this show's restraint: I thought we were in for a double reveal that both Frank and Bonnie were Sam and Hannah's biological kids (potentially twins) and Sam didn't want them together because he knew they were sibling-cousins. So at least it wasn't that!

Tom Verica is a talented actor, but I think he plays Sam all wrong. He plays it straight, seemingly unaware that the audience (and most of the main characters) either do not like him and/or have been extremely hurt by him. I couldn't take him pleading Vivian for another chance at face value, because he's lied and ditched people before. How can I ever believe anything he's saying is sincere? There needs to be more nuance/uncertainty there.

But to be fair to him, in some ways he is playing to what's in the script because now, what, we're supposed to excuse everything Sam did because of what happened with Hannah? Bonnie even had a line about how he was abused to. That doesn't make any of the shit he did ok. I never felt like this show used abuse as an excuse before. It definitely helped to explain characters, but nobody's waving away Annalise or Bonnie's actions because of what happened to them when they were kids.

Overall this episode felt exhausting and pointless.

Other random thoughts:

• I really don't like the FBI guy. His face just bothers me. Too smug. Tone it down.
  • It's amazing how much a wig combined with the talent of the actors can do to make a character look fifteen years younger. Viola and Liza are the most convincing...what can I say, Frank has always been Frank.
  • We spent barely any time with Michaela and Connor, the story that actually matters right now. Curious to know what was in the amended deals, and Michaela's reaction when she finds out Connor took it (wouldn't be surprised if she took it too, as a kind of parallel to them not squealing on each other earlier).
  • Nate is the worst forever.
23 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, why did Annalise automatically jump to Frank being the love child? Why did Tegan ask who was born in March, as if she knew that Annalise knew who the love child was? Did I miss the train of thought from "Hannah and Sam had a child born in March" to "FRANK IS THAT CHILD!"?

Not only that! Hannah was out of school for 83 days and Annalise immediately jumped to pregnancy. That's less than 3 months...how do you come to that conclusion with no further information?

• Love 13

Not. Enough. Tegan. Also while Sam was taken advantage of and abused by his sister that still doesn't give him the right to take advantage of his patients and have a student killed because he knocked her up. None of these revelations made me like him or think different of him. At one point I was thinking maybe not only Frank was Hanna/Sams kid but also Bonnie but figured that would be WAY too much. I knew last week this is how it was going to go. Connor, Oliver, Michaela & Laurel can all ROT.  I hope Annalise releases her inner dragon on them in the courtroom next week. I don't trust any of the FBI. I'm thinking that with Connor signing the deal they may off Nate because now they don't need him. I can't believe there is only two episodes left. No matter how convoluted this show got I still was always entertained. I'm going to miss it so much. Also is there any way we can petition for Tegan to get a spinoff??

• Love 7

This whole episode was one big exercise in

i-dont-care.gif

I'm disappointed they went with the incest angle because it was so obvious, I called Frank being some weird incest baby from minute one of this episode, and it's too late to give two shits about any of it.  The whole episode felt utterly pointless, which isn't how the third-to-last episode should feel.  It does seem like we're rid of Gabriel, so that's a small but, at this point, pyrrhic victory.

I need Traitor FBI agent to shoot Smugface FBI agent in his smug face, shoot Nate in his smug face, and then shoot herself.  Then, I need Annalise and Michaela and Connor to stop being polite and start getting real stop with the bullshit and start figuring their way out of this.  If Oliver takes the fall for everyone, that will be fine because there's a limit to how much bad acting I can stand.  If Tegan is then crowned Queen of the Goddamned Known Universe, that will be fine because there's no limit to how much awesomeness I can stand.

Thank god there are only two more episodes.  The finale is on my birthday, so...they better not fuck it up.

• LOL 10
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think that conclusion has to depend on a gazillion moments off-screen of interactions between Sam and Frank, Why of all people did Sam insist on bringing Frank into their lives? How did the two react to each other?

It also depends on jumping to the conclusion that, knowing that Frank was born in early March, that was his actual birthday. And estimating that Frank's age corresponds with whatever date in March Hannah was back in school. (For what it's worth, Marcia Gay Harden was born in 1959, Tom V. was born in 1964 and Charlie W was born in 1978, according to IMDB).

Which brings up another thing: the show wants us to believe that Hannah and Sam were doing it all those years and Hannah was inappropriately prying into Sam's romantic relationships. And yet no one from their (presumably ritzy) high school picked up on it? Or teased them about it? Or picked up on Hannah supposedly being preggers?

What I like to think of as Joffrank also relies on desperation to prove this pet theory, in part to try to fight the murder charge and in part to make sense of her life with Sam.

One of the many things that this episode glosses over is that even though the DNA test shows that Frank is the son of Sam, I don't think it could show that he is the product of incest with Hannah without a comparison to the DNA of Hannah, which they don't have. More sciency folks, correct me if I'm wrong. But I would think at most it could show that he was the product of incest, but that could mean mom or another female.

8 hours ago, Gillian Rosh said:

Three episodes away from the series finale and this show has time to bring up a story about Sam and Hannah's incest and Frank's parentage? Okaaaay.

I sure hope Nate's killing of Xavier cures him of the desire to smugly lecture anyone about...well, anything.

Why do I feel like Agent Lanford is in on whatever the Castillos/Gov. Birkhead are doing?

Nope. Now Nate is going to smugly lecture people in how to get away with murder. At least we went a whole episode without a "My pops!" (I think. I fell asleep in the middle and may have missed something.)

I think we ares supposed to think as of this episode that Agent Smugface is a "good guy." Him arresting Agent Mole does not make much sense if they both are in the pockets of the Castillos/the Governor. But then who says the show need make sense? 24 did the multiple moles working independently for groups of terrorists so Murder might too.

It would have been nice to see how Agent Smugface (head canon: he was dating and/or in an incestuous relationship with ADA Smugface and may or may not have little smugface babies with her) concluded that Agent Mole was guilty, and what he knows about it, and what he is going to be doing about it. It seems like a pretty juicy bit of potentially exculpatory information that he is obligated to turn over to AK and Teagan. But he presumably won't.

It is unfortunate that we're two episodes from the end and we still don't really have a firm grasp on:

1. What actual evidence the FBI has linking AK (or for that matter, any of the K5) to the series of crimes

2. Why Asher was insufficient as an informant to give them whatever they needed to attack AK

3. Why AK has not -- as far as we know -- let Teagan know the truth about what happened with every single one of the cases so that she can better defend her 

4. Why AK and Teagan have not gone scorched earth yet on Conner and Michaela's credibility, or have no apparent plans to.

5. Why the FBI wants to go all in on the testimony of Connor and Michaela, testimony that they are at least in part fabricating.

6. Why the FBI seems to have no interest in going after actual murderers Frank and Bonnie.

• Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, Chicago Redshirt said:

It is unfortunate that we're two episodes from the end and we still don't really have a firm grasp on:

1. What actual evidence the FBI has linking AK (or for that matter, any of the K5) to the series of crimes

2. Why Asher was insufficient as an informant to give them whatever they needed to attack AK

3. Why AK has not -- as far as we know -- let Teagan know the truth about what happened with every single one of the cases so that she can better defend her 

4. Why AK and Teagan have not gone scorched earth yet on Conner and Michaela's credibility, or have no apparent plans to.

5. Why the FBI wants to go all in on the testimony of Connor and Michaela, testimony that they are at least in part fabricating.

6. Why the FBI seems to have no interest in going after actual murderers Frank and Bonnie.

One addition to this list: we still don't know where those flashforwards to Annalise's funeral (and a MaybeWes sighting) are leading.

ETA:

This

2 hours ago, Chicago Redshirt said:

Frank is the son of Sam

made me laugh so hard.

Edited by Gillian Rosh
Edited to add something that made me LOL
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Frank being Sm's incest child was so not needed at end of season. Or this fake flashback of true love with Bonnie like we're supposed to pretend we didn't see all the years of Laurel. Because she's gone they threw this in. 

• Love 9

I got to see Frank and Bonnie kiss. And they went to bed. I'm pleased with just that. Endgame. 

But Frank being Sam's kid. That's just a bit too incestious in an already infested situation and I don't think Bonnie will handle it well. I still want to know where Bonnie's kid's at cause I'm not buying the kid's dead. Not. Enough. Time. 

I'm going to miss this crazy show so so much. 

• Love 7

So it turns out that the incest baby is...FRANK! Dun dun DUN! Except, like, why should we even care at this point? Didn't we already get stuck with one of Sams weird kids, now we need to get even more? Its so close to the end, I just dont get what the point of this is. Not only has the story long since moved past Sam being relevant beyond his death being the instigating incident of the K5s murder spree, but we dont even have time to possibly deal with the fallout from this. What is even the point this late in the game beyond being "shocking"? 

Yeah, even if this all does give Sam some more context as to why he was the way he was, he was still the bad guy this whole time! Instead of spending even more time on the backstory of this dead asshole, cant we focus more on the backstory of any of the other characters who are still a part of this story? Tegan? Connor? Anyone? 

Considering we are so close to the ending of the show, this episode was pretty boring. Again, probably because I dont care about Sam and his creepy adulterous love triangle, and I spent the flashbacks just wishing we could get back to the characters I still care about. What happened with Connor and his deal? We only saw him and Michaela for like a second, and most of that involved FBI Agent Smugface. I really want everyone to get on the same side on this one and work to take down these smug assholes!

I admit, I dont hate Frank and Bonnie. At least I very much prefer them to Laurel/Frank and that remarkably dull saga. Seeing young Bonnie and Frank, complete with Franks terrible haircut, was definitely the best part of the flashbacks. 

So Nate screws everything up again, what a freaking shock. Dont even bother trying to convince Nate that he isn't a shit, that ship has long since sailed. Nate really is the worst, which is really impressive considering how much competition he has for that title. 

• Love 10
14 hours ago, helenamonster said:

Not only that! Hannah was out of school for 83 days and Annalise immediately jumped to pregnancy. That's less than 3 months...how do you come to that conclusion with no further information?

Remember it's 83 school days -- 5 days a week.  It's more like 4 or so months and you could probably add the Christmas 2 weeks to the time she would have missed. So she would have been out of sight for almost 5 months which makes sense. She probably would have started showing about 4 months which would closely add up.

Not that it makes it any more interesting...

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Gillian Rosh said:

ETA:

This

Frank is the son of Sam

made me laugh so hard.

I was just about to comment on that, too :D. That's great. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I’ve been recording but not watching since the show came back from break. Kind of lost my taste for it.  I’m keeping up here and I’ll decide after the final episode if I actually watch it.  Thanks everyone!!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, SoapDoc said:

Remember it's 83 school days -- 5 days a week.  It's more like 4 or so months and you could probably add the Christmas 2 weeks to the time she would have missed. So she would have been out of sight for almost 5 months which makes sense. She probably would have started showing about 4 months which would closely add up.

Not that it makes it any more interesting...

That makes a lot more sense. I was thinking less than three months too, and my head was not making it work. This reveal still bugs but at least that is logical.

I don't like the secret son reveal. With two episodes left, this seems so extra. There isn't even time for real consequences from it. It's just dropped here for extra drama, like it was picked out of a hat. Actually this whole incest story feels like that. I said after the last ep that incest didn't fit the shocker presentation. Now I feel dirty for still feeling that way. I know every show has to have their thing, but incest is a revolting one to choose. Taking it to the point of predictable incest that doesn't even shock is beyond me. There could easily have still been a big secret- even a secret child- to blackmail Hannah with without this.

Now I think all over again that they should have made Gabriel Bonnie's instead of Sam's. The timing was perfect. Now instead that storyline was dropped in a completely unsatisfying way and Frank and Gabriel are suddenly half-brothers?! Ridiculous. Even moreso if Gabriel really is done on the show.

What did I like? Tegan is always great though she's coming off a little dumb right now. I feel like she should all up Annalise's ass right now figuring out what's true and what isn't, what Mikayla and Connor actually know, and a million other questions. Instead she just waits for Annalise to tell her what to do.

I liked that Connor broke ranks. I like his alliance with Mikayla a lot, but this turn is very interesting which the show needs.

I liked all the Frank and Bonnie. The star crossed lovers backstory isn't at all necessary, but young!Frank/Bonnie are always super cute, and current Frank/Bonnie is hot. Sam is such a dick. I couldn't decide if he was more jealous of their relationship or revolted at the idea of his Bonnie with Frank. Regardless, it made me sad when he leveraged her past to get what he wanted from Frank like Annalise once did with Asher. What kind of people think someone else's tragedy is equal opportunity currency for their own manipulations? It made me hate them both for a minute, then I remembered Bonnie's insistence that Sam would never do that to her. Then I felt sad and hated him all over again. That scene of Bonnie going to Annalise with her heartbreak couldn't have been more maternal if they'd tried.

Doubling down on making Nate smug, arrogant, and condescending does not help his likability. I couldn't believe Frank went along with any of that. Nate's an idiot.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Chicago Redshirt said:

I think that conclusion has to depend on a gazillion moments off-screen of interactions between Sam and Frank, Why of all people did Sam insist on bringing Frank into their lives? How did the two react to each other?

One of the many things that this episode glosses over is that even though the DNA test shows that Frank is the son of Sam, I don't think it could show that he is the product of incest with Hannah without a comparison to the DNA of Hannah, which they don't have. More sciency folks, correct me if I'm wrong. But I would think at most it could show that he was the product of incest, but that could mean mom or another female.

For the DNA piece - not explicitly Hannah, but it could show that Frank is the product of incest. Mitochondrial DNA is passed down through the maternal line - so you have the same mtDNA as your mother, her mother, etc. If Frank has the same mtDNA as Sam, then there would have to be incest going on as both of their mothers would come from a common maternal line. On its own, this wouldn't prove that Frank's mother is Hannah as opposed to Sam/Hannah's mother, grandmother, maternal aunt, etc. But, it would prove that there was incest.

There are also what are called long stretches of homozygosity - there is normal variation in unrelated people, and therefore variation in their offspring's DNA. However, individuals whose biological parents are closely related (siblings, first cousins, etc), you see stretches where instead of variability between the two copies of the DNA, they are identical. This is why rare recessive genetic disorders are more common in consanguineous families.

As for your first question - I think I would find this much more interesting if Sam never actually knew that Frank is his/Hannah's child. But, I bet the connection is through the Aunt that Frank mentioned - Aunt was friends with Hannah, and Aunt's sibling might have been trying for a child and been unable to (or whatever the story may be) and took the child, possibly without ever knowing the true paternity.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

For the time being,  and I realize this is unrealistic,  but I'm choosing to believe that Connor took the new plea agreement not to just save Oliver.   I'm of the mind that he believes that he thinks Ollie would instantly break under the strain of being questioned and will just give every single detail in a foolish attempt to just save Connor and himself while throwing Michaela under the bus. 

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, Happytobehere said:

So Frank’s special brand of crazy can be chalked up to being an incest baby? Where are we going with this?

Nowhere good or interesting. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

So... Frank was adopted, and at no time did he ever know this? No one ever told him, or threw it in his face? Even after that whole business where he wanted to kill his father? I just don't believe he was raised by decent enough people and turned out the way he did, for any of this to stay secret.

And Sam was a bad guy. For godsake, nothing we have heard does anything to mitigate any of his horrendous deeds. The dude became a therapist and didn't do a single thing to deal with his own issues, in fact he violated every single ethical rule repeatedly-- not just disclosing confidential info about Bonnie, not only fucking his patient, but also murder. And that's not even getting into any of the lying, cheating, garden variety awfulness. I'm only talking about the stuff that gets you in deep shit with the law.

We can't make any more excuses for Sam just because he might have also been a victim at some point.

I think Anna doesn't tell Tegan the whole story because of a combination of shame and fear. I mean... think about it... there is a very good chance that if Tegan is even slightly sane she would go running for the hills. It's gruesome, the story is gruesome. Anne can't disclose it all, because what human being would hear the whole story and not be totally freaked out? Even if Tegan didn't tell anyone else, she would never look at Annalise the same way again.

• Love 12
22 hours ago, Chicago Redshirt said:

I think they can compare the DNA's and conclude that the parents are related but not sure if they could conclude that they were siblings.

19 hours ago, Artsda said:

Frank being Sm's incest child was so not needed at end of season. Or this fake flashback of true love with Bonnie like we're supposed to pretend we didn't see all the years of Laurel. Because she's gone they threw this in. 

I finished binging the other seasons just a week ago because I could never really follow this show and the Bonnie/Frank love affair was never in the writers' minds, I can bet on that. No hint whatsoever of anything like that happening in the past seasons, not the way they want us to swallow now. 

That's a common problem with shows: they want to tie all the characters' lives, everything needs a conclusion even if they are inconsistent with the story of the character. They sometimes leave one plot up  in the air, and it is probably what is going to be with the flash forward of Annalise's funeral and Wes/not Wes.

4 hours ago, possibilities said:

I think Anna doesn't tell Tegan the whole story because of a combination of shame and fear.

Or/and because she sees herself as the puppeteer. She is controlling and believes she is smarter than anyone else, which might be true. She is the one who never really killed anyone but who got involved in all the cover ups.  

• Love 3
15 hours ago, possibilities said:

So... Frank was adopted, and at no time did he ever know this? No one ever told him, or threw it in his face? Even after that whole business where he wanted to kill his father? I just don't believe he was raised by decent enough people and turned out the way he did, for any of this to stay secret.

They totally threw this out of nowhere recently. 

Franks family was shown earlier seasons and all his family dynamics. 

• Love 5

I had a dream the other night that Catherine Hapstall went batshit crazy on the Keating students & killed one of them. I don't know which one though. This show is making me lose my mind & screwing with my dreams. On the subject of Annalise telling Tegan everything I'm not surprised she hasn't. I think she is keeping it close to the vest because she doesn't 100% trust Tegan. She's given her just enough to keep Tegan close and as her lawyer. I'm not sure if Tegan knew everything she would tell because she is so head over heels for Annalise. Not to say that Tegan is weak but we all know we do stupid shit sometimes because in the name of love & even lust. 

• Love 4

This episode was so boring. I am so over flashbacks at this point. I do not care about Sam (or Vivian) he has been dead since season 1, can we focus on the characters who are actually alive still? 

• Love 7

The whole time I was watching this episode, all I could think of was that the only reason for it was TPTB had a contract with Tom Verica and wanted to get their money’s worth, so they built an episode around him. There was no other reason for it as far as I’m concerned.

• Love 2
(edited)

Tom Verica is defrauding the show at this point. So Wes died seasons ago never to be heard from again (maybe), while Sam, who died the first episode, gets a revisionist redemption arc and an entire episode leading into the series finale? Fuck that.

Michaela and Connor are getting boring, which says something about the quality of the writing. They really morphed Ollie from a goody two shoes into a weasel. I'm sure he'll try to fuck Michaela over to save Connor and fuck himself over instead.

SO much retconning with Bonnie/Frank and Laurel. That kiss was pretty good though. I hope it wasn't awkward for Liza and Charlie, haha. Not interested in her smug return next week.

Glad Bonnie called Nate out on (poorly) attempting to be Frank. I'm still rolling my eyes at the writers trying to convince us that Annaliese's empty side piece is suddenly an undercover badass five minutes before the finale.

The incest twist is so lazy I refuse to comment on it. "The baby was born in March?!? GOTTA BE FRANK."

Edited by SnarkEnthusiast
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

What was the deal with Nate's voice when he was sitting in the car with Frank after killing Xavier? I kept waiting for him to say, "I'm Batman." 🙄

Gabriel's hair. He looked like a Black Ken doll to me. Back when Ken dolls had some kind of fuzzy, glued on felt for hair instead of just paint or plastic fibers. Wonder why Rome gave up the curly look?

Speaking of hair, Frank and Bonnie's wigs for the flashbacks. Yikes. It's like the show wasn't even trying.

Everyone who guessed before this episode that Frank was Sam and Hannah's kid, take a bow. But geez, the show had started telegraphing it fairly hard. You could almost see it coming down Broadway that the winner would be either Frank or Bonnie. Not sure what the payoff is though unless Frank loses his mind after he realizes he killed his own unborn brother, and then proceeds to throw himself and Nate off the tallest building.

So Frank’s special brand of crazy can be chalked up to being an incest baby? Where are we going with this?

Hey, it worked with Joffrey on GoT. 😒 Apparently the writers are taking their cues from that series, including how to go out with a bunch of final insults to your remaining loyal fanbase.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Yeah no, Show. Aside from the cheating, gaslighting, abandonment, sexual relationships with patients and general tom -fuckery, Sam knowingly blackmailed his OWN SON into killing his pregnant sidepiece. But it’s all understandable because: damage.

No.

• Love 12
On 5/2/2020 at 8:10 PM, Dancingjaneway said:

I had a dream the other night that Catherine Hapstall went batshit crazy on the Keating students & killed one of them. I don't know which one though. This show is making me lose my mind & screwing with my dreams. On the subject of Annalise telling Tegan everything I'm not surprised she hasn't. I think she is keeping it close to the vest because she doesn't 100% trust Tegan. She's given her just enough to keep Tegan close and as her lawyer. I'm not sure if Tegan knew everything she would tell because she is so head over heels for Annalise. Not to say that Tegan is weak but we all know we do stupid shit sometimes because in the name of love & even lust. 

Yeah, after watching this show recently, I dreamed that one of the Duggar sisters from TLC murdered someone, I was at the trial and the judge was a good friend of mine! Lol We all huddled around in a circle and hugged! This isolation is getting to me....ha.

Those wigs are pretty entertaining.  What if someone tinkered with those DNA samples and it’s all a big mistake? I mean, it is possible, right? Lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

It is way too late in the day to be going down the path of Sam/Hannah having an incestuous relationship and Frank being their son. If they wanted to do this storyline, it should've been done much earlier in the season.

If the flashbacks were meant to make us feel bad for Sam, then ultimately they failed. The guy was toxic through and through and ruined too many lives, even if he didn't mean to in some cases.

I did like Annalise's scenes with Vivian, Bonnie, Frank and Tegan this week, even if the latter barely had anything to do.

Connor took a new deal but did Michaela?

Really hate that Nate gained some sort of an upper hand here? Just get rid of him.

At least Gabriel is leaving. 7/10

• Love 2