Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E17: David & Benji & Erica LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Twopper said:

I sorta remember the first part of her story; but I don't recall this Jimmy person and their discussion about buying a house.

Didn't they go to high school together and get reunited on the internet?

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
Just now, mmecorday said:

TLC was running a marathon of past 600-pounders this afternoon. Nicole's episode was on first and I'm sorry, I laughed so hard when she sat down on the hotel bed and it moved.

Don't be sorry.  Anything that makes us laugh these days is appreciated!

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:
7 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

The drive-thru lines in SE PA are INSANE!!!

Even if I had a craving, I would NOT wait in those lines.

Same! People were posting pics of them waiting for their wine pick up...I’m not about that craziness. 

Go to New Jersey! That's what I've been doing.

Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

Same! People were posting pics of them waiting for their wine pick up...I’m not about that craziness. 

We ordered 10 bottles of wine for curbside pickup; there was no one ahead of hubby when he went to pick it up.  Maybe Wednesday mornings are a good time to order.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Hey pounder pals 😊 just saying hello because I just turned the show on...my cnn obsession is frightening. To anyone that has a school age child at home, I pray for your peace and sanity nightly. I continue to work about 7 hours a day, 6 days a week; I continue to receive ridiculous emails from my principal who seems to think I’m doing my nails and eating bonbons. But I’m grateful I have a job, a paycheck, and toilet paper. My eating habit is a veggie burger and green beans (take that, bettie jo and josh) plus oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. And red wine. I hope everyone is well and to my fellow southerners, be safe tonight! 

Right there with you. My son just got laid off, but he's a cheery soul with tons of friends, he'll get something else quickly, once something like normal life resumes. I'm working from home and grateful. I don't know how I'd cope if I had to handle a school age kid at home. Blessings to all of you. 

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Hey pounder pals 😊 just saying hello because I just turned the show on...my cnn obsession is frightening. To anyone that has a school age child at home, I pray for your peace and sanity nightly. I continue to work about 7 hours a day, 6 days a week; I continue to receive ridiculous emails from my principal who seems to think I’m doing my nails and eating bonbons. But I’m grateful I have a job, a paycheck, and toilet paper. My eating habit is a veggie burger and green beans (take that, bettie jo and josh) plus oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. And red wine. I hope everyone is well and to my fellow southerners, be safe tonight! 

Thank you.  Spring would be my favorite season if it weren't for pollen and tornadoes.

• Love 3
Just now, babyhouseman said:

Didn't they go to high school together and get reunited on the internet?

I think his wife died. 

BECAUSE HE PROBABLY KILLED HER. (Sorry...ID Channel commercial was on.)

Are drinking games allowed?

Because I could get pretty plastered if I took a sip every time I here Jimmy. 

jimmy jimmy jimmy jimmy Jimmy

jimmy jimmy jimmy

jimmy jimmy

fairytale codependent life

jimmy jimmy jimmy

Jimmy (thud) (Passes out)  

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

We ordered 10 bottles of wine for curbside pickup; there was no one ahead of hubby when he went to pick it up.  Maybe Wednesday mornings are a good time to order.

Prepping for some day drinking while the others are still waking up. 😁

• LOL 3

Thank you.  Spring would be my favorite season if it weren't for pollen and tornadoes.

I'm still waiting for spring, it snowed again this morning.

• Love 2

Benji really needs skin removal, but gaining weight isn't the way to do it.   

Comparing himself, to his brother, and what surgeries they have is a big mistake.   

Where are they now is not always a good thing, because people like Benji think that they won't have to work hard to keep the weight off, and maintain.  

I wonder if the drinking is the issue between the brothers?    I bet his couple of glasses look like 5 gallon buckets.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8

And this year rain and snow. It’s the winter we didn’t have

• Love 1
Just now, Scratches19 said:

Are drinking games allowed?

Because I could get pretty plastered if I took a sip every time I here Jimmy. 

jimmy jimmy jimmy jimmy Jimmy

jimmy jimmy jimmy

jimmy jimmy

fairytale codependent life

jimmy jimmy jimmy

Jimmy (thud) (Passes out)  

They continue to milk the 90Day fiancee series... Limited Series: Quarantine???!!  Seriously!

When does this shit end.  It is worse than Real House Wives, Law and Orders and the CSIs of the world...

• Love 3

I need to take off about 20 lbs.  I'm trying the Dr Oz diet where you don't eat from 7pm till 11am the next day.  I'm on Day 3.  I'm a night snacker from way back.  And I don't go to sleep till 12.   Wish me luck, I'll need it. 

• Love 12
Just now, Splashes said:

Is this a where are they now rather than a normal episode?

Yes, the season is over and the remaining episodes, I think, are all WATNs.

1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

I really hate the word progress lately. I blame this show.

And journey. ick

Especially since they seem to have a very limited understanding of "progress."

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, Scratches19 said:

Good evening pounders. My eating habit Is Cranberry Orange BelVita biscuit and a tall glass of Diet Sodie. 

Dinner later will be whole wheat pasta and meat with Newman’s own sauce. 

That Mexican food they ate at dinner looked sad. And what’s with the three plates of food in front of the lady?  

Ooh where’d you find the cranberry orange belvita’s? I’ve never seen that flavor before.

• Love 2
Just now, Twopper said:

Amen! I have allergies and sinus problems. I’m living on a Sudafed and Flonase cocktail and hoping the power doesn’t go out. 
and if anyone is interested, total emails from students since my last post: 3 

• Love 2

Hey, Pounders! I missed the first 10 or so minutes because I had to have a shower. I got here in time for Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy buy a house Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy dream man Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy skin surgery Jimmy Jimmy start a family . . . 

And Benji who seems surly as sh*t and is gaining weight and his liver numbers aren't looking good and he's drinking "every other weekend" (my *ss).

So far this show is boring as hell. I'm only here for the snark!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

They continue to milk the 90Day fiancee series... Limited Series: Quarantine???!!  Seriously!

When does this shit end.  It is worse than Real House Wives, Law and Orders and the CSIs of the world...

I'm usually a fan of the colon as a punctuation mark, but this series takes its use to camp levels.  90 Day Fiancee: Before the 90 Days: Pillow Talk: You Can't Always Get What You Want: Etc., Etc.

• Love 1
Just now, Jeeves said:

Hey, Pounders! I missed the first 10 or so minutes because I had to have a shower. I got here in time for Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy buy a house Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy dream man Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy skin surgery Jimmy Jimmy start a family . . . 

And Benji who seems surly as sh*t and is gaining weight and his liver numbers aren't looking good and he's drinking "every other weekend" (my *ss).

So far this show is boring as hell. I'm only here for the snark!

You didn't miss anything!  Rest assured.

• Love 1

Why is Benji carrying around a Big Gulp-sized personal vat of liquid? Was he going to dehydrate during those 20 minutes in Dr Now's office? 

Or maybe it was FILLED WITH LIQUOR.

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Every now and then". Swear to god I thought he was about to say "every night". And I think I'm right. 

Yes--did you see those eyes? Dead.

• Love 3