Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E01: The Crown Isn't So Heavy

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

When did Kyle morph into Connie Selleca?

images.jpeg

Like Ramona and her friend on RHONY, they all use the same plastic surgeons as their friends and then can all be twinsies (insert gag emoji)

Edited by Mindthinkr
Spelling
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Kyle will sell it online, in boutiques and hotel gift shops. Hilton...hint hint. 

Kyle has little to no relationship with Kathy. So much for the hotels. 😁

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Ouch - the episode title sounds like a dig at LVP.  Either that or it’s a quote from one of the wannabe queen bees.

It was such a nasty dig....

30 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

When did Kyle morph into Connie Selleca?

images.jpeg

What the HELL did she do to her face????  I can't even begin to figure it out!! 

• Love 16

The bad news about the new chick is that if you hear her voice from another room, she sounds like Luann.

I didn’t even recognize Kyle, and, is she wearing colored contact lenses?  Why?

• Love 10
20 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Kyle has little to no relationship with Kathy. So much for the hotels. 😁

Rick and Kathy have no relationship with the hotels anymore and barely ever had one but his dad sold the chain  in 2007. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 10
  • Love 5

I understand that Kyle would have anxiety about her upcoming fashion show, but she didn’t have to snap at people. 

“I’m hungry”. Kyle replies ”Eat an almond” 

“Would you like some water?” Kyle: “I want a cocktail”  Her tone was everything. 

• Love 13

Never thought I would compare Kyle's clothing line with Dolce, but I didn't like any of the fashion shown tonight from either designer.  Guess it's a good thing I can't afford either one so my friends won't have to lie to my face about how expensive I look...

• LOL 17
  • Love 7

Wouldn’t Brandi be a little bit more sensitive IF she was having an affair with Denise? I mean with the way she was introduced on this show has the woman done wrong by her husband and Leann? To actually do a “cheating” storyline just seems Tacky and to on the nose  

• Love 21

I have been waiting for this!!  

I like starting off with a trip.  That hasn’t been done before, that I know of.  

I hate Kyle’s bangs.  Whoever did that to her is not her friend.  She couldn’t have just worn a wig for the Halloween thing?!?

I see some things haven’t changed—Denise is bored by fashion, and still allegedly having sex with Aaron every day.  So two thousand and who cares.  She’s so naive not to have a lawyer.  It’s not just about her, it’s about her kids, and if she doesn’t show up for her court date, they should get a guardian at litem or something.  I bet dollars to doughnuts that was the proper tequila at the restaurant.  How in the world would she know if she hadn’t tasted it?  Was she just doing that rich person thing where you are mad about someone said about you in the media, so you take it out on the waitstaff?  That would be dreadful.

I love Erika’s narrative about moving to NYC at 18, as if there was no baby involved.  I thought the visit to the bikini bar in NJ was an odd placement.  Nothing came out of it.  

I also love that Dorit says the judge presiding over her lawsuit is “stressing a resolution.”  Yeah...in whose favor?  She forgot to mention that part.  

I love Rinna’s look in her TH.  I love the hair, the pink shirt, the pink and purple and blue eye makeup—it’s so over the top that it works for me.  I liked the Dolce outfit in the same spirit.  It was just campy and fun, not super chic or anything.

I was predisposed to liking Garcelle when my husband told me she played Ophelia Love in Arrested Development.  Her backstory was interesting.  The vibrator stuff was a little new.  I think it’s better to use a vibrator all day than to be a single mom running around with fuck buddies, so there’s that.

Kyle and Mauricio call each other “love bean”?  I just threw up in my mouth.  He’s getting stoned now?  I thought the pot was a one-time thing at Camille’s wedding. 

Oh my God, I loved Sutton being snobby and bitchy about fashion and labels.  Some of these women really need to be called out, and even if the person doing it (especially if the person doing it!) lives in a glass house, I’ll take it.  That was a great line that God could come down and do a line with Tom Ford and she wouldn’t care.  

I also loved Sutton’s tough love idea of “let them cry” with regard to babies.  Teddi, are you listening?  If you don’t coddle your next kid the way you coddled Cruz, maybe she won’t have embarrassing tantrums In front of your friends when you leave for the Boy George concert.  

Kyle should have hired one project manager that she really trusted, and let that person run everything.  Because she was clearly out of her element and making people uncomfortable.  

I had completely forgotten about Paris Hilton.  Thanks Kyle!

I don’t love the idea of putting amateurs in a runway show.  It should be the one place where you cannot social media climb into it.  You should have the dimensions to make the clothes look good, and the aesthetic that the designer wants.  I don’t love how democratized high fashion has become in the past 10 years.  I know that Yolanda Hadid doesn’t agree with me.  I’m good with that.

Denise is sort of a pig.  She shouldn’t let the camera flash blind her on the way out.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 13
11 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

And, again, Brandi's dirty fingerprints are all over another bad situation.  

Ugh, Brandi.  She’s so gross.  I really hope it’s not true that Denise got anywhere near her in a sexy time way.

10 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Oh my God, I loved Sutton being snobby and bitchy about fashion and labels.  Some of these women really need to be called out, and even if the person doing it (especially if the person doing it!) lives in a glass house, I’ll take it.  That was a great line that God could come down and do a line with Tom Ford and she wouldn’t care.  

<snip>

I don’t love the idea of putting amateurs in a runway show.  It should be the one place where you cannot social media climb into it.  You should have the dimensions to make the clothes look good, and the aesthetic that the designer wants.  I don’t love how democratized high fashion has become in the past 10 years.  I know that Yolanda Hadid doesn’t agree with me.  I’m good with that.

Sutton was getting on my nerves with the fashion snob thing, until she basically didn’t give a crap about Dorit’s name dropping.  And then images of her dismissing Dorit’s over the top Chanel accessories made me instantly love her.

Kyle had the cast and her friends in the show for publicity.  Plus, 45 looks?  That’s a lot of models.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I read that Sutton had LVP’s spot and got demoted to “friend of” or pot stirrer. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I thought I had heard that (friend status) as well, and she didn’t have a tag line did she?  But she’s listed as part of the cast on the Bravo website.  I guess we’ll see if she gets added to the intro at some point or not.

• Love 2

I'm sure all the expert staff in NY just loved Kyle, the micro-managing amateur, making their jobs that much more difficult. Also, Kyle got a part in Halloween, and now her eyes are set on "permanent surprise". Yeesh, take it easy on the ol' botox.

• LOL 3
  • Love 17

Sutton made a horrible impression on me.

I decided to tune in after hearing that Garcelle Beauvais is on the show.  What a legend!  And it actually looks kind of interesting.  We'll see if I can last the season.  I had to FF all the non-Garcelle parts at the beginning.

• Love 10

I thought it was a fun start but it definitely highlighted problems to come.

Was Kyle's line about "eat an almond" a dig at Yolanda?

I can't help it, I love Rinna and Erika. They are so over the top and it's entertaining. 

Garcelle is stunning and looks like a fun broad to party with. Sutton was a little too bitchy for my taste.

Denise is an idiot if she's skipping child support hearings and doesn't have a lawyer. And if the stuff with Brandi is true? Ewwwwww.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12