Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E01: The Crown Isn't So Heavy

• Start Topic

I just barely got done watching this episode and I was unsure if I really wanted to start watching this season knowing Vyle is going to act like the star of the show. I thought it was so disrespectful of her when she kept grabbing all those outfits saying " "What's this and I dont like this and this " That lady is the one that did all the work!! I don't understand why Vyle's name is even on the clothing line! What part did she do other than taking pictures of birds or whatever the hell she said. Then after all the other lady's work she storms in yanking things off the rack like she owns the whole line herself. She looked like such a dumbass not knowing anything about the clothing line. She has the audacity to act like she's  queen bitch and everyone has to bow down to what she wants. It was annoying when she says " My daughters are walking in the line no matter what anyone says" Can't stand her!! I also was surprised when she said her husband was probably drunk and stoned. She always wants everyone to think she has the perfect husband, the perfect kids, the perfect house, the perfect life. I bet he is cheating on her while shes away. Now on to Denise, I do think there is some truth in the hooking up with Brandi story. Why would she have Brandi sign a non disclosure statement if there wasn't. And she's always so open about wanting her husband to get jacked off by other women. She constantly talks about having sex with him and how BIG he is.  Knowing full well that her daughters could be watching the show and hearing all of this. I agree with someone who said her face looks like it's melting off. Since she started the show, her face looks different,  like worse.  Alot worse. I don't know what she did to it but she looks horrible.  Her skin is all puffy and she looks really aged. All the drinking maybe? As far as Brandi goes, the first time she was on the show,  I did like her. The bitchard sisters kept talking crap about her right across from her and kept laughing and making fun of her for no reason.  They didn't even know her yet. Than when she stands up to them they act like how dare her talk back to us. I didn't like what Brandi started doing and acting like the more time went on. I really don't care for her now because of everything since then. It's too soon to make a judgement about Garcelle. I know nothing about her except seeing her once on tv. Teddy is boring. I do like Erica. Dorit doesn't bug me as bad as she used to. And Sutton, that whole time watching her was weird. I don't get that outfit at all and why she thought she looked good in it. Maybe her or Garcelle will end up knocking Vyle off that high horse she's on and put her in her place. Oh well, a girl can dream.

• Love 11

Another thing I forgot to say is that some of the clothes on " Kyle's" line looked like it came straight off Mrs. Roper's back from Three's Company. That totally made me think of her and all those long mu mu dresses she always had on.

• LOL 11
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, ladyscorpio said:

It was annoying when she says " My daughters are walking in the line no matter what anyone says" Can't stand her!! I

There are so many reasons that Vyle is unlikable, but this one? If it makes you feel any better, I thought her daughters looked like little trolls walking the runway with real models. Yes they are pretty girls off the runway, but equal to professional models? I don't think so Vyle....And she looks dumpy as hell in the hideous clown clothes she wears, all they do is make her look wider and squatter than she probably is. Which is fine with me, because she just continues to embarrass herself.

• Love 9
22 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Sutton has a apple shaped body meaning they have stick arms and legs. No hips or ass but they carry their weight in their mid  section .  That outfit looked like trash on her 😖

I agree w/ the apple shaped assessment. I've long considered myself one. Try googling apple shaped celebrities.  Angelina Jolie & Catherine Zeta-Jones also come up. LOL 

What I saw in Sutton was a potato with 2 toothpicks stuck into it. Something I don't think I've ever seen on a woman. The fashion show scene where she had on a white top was the scene that jarred me. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

I agree w/ the apple shaped assessment. I've long considered myself one. Try googling apple shaped celebrities.  Angelina Jolie & Catherine Zeta-Jones also come up. LOL 

What I saw in Sutton was a potato with 2 toothpicks stuck into it. Something I don't think I've ever seen on a woman. The fashion show scene where she had on a white top was the scene that jarred me. 

I just saw a comment on a youtube video that said Sutton looked like a snowman with twig arms, and it made me literally LOL. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 4/21/2020 at 9:24 PM, ladyscorpio said:

Another thing I forgot to say is that some of the clothes on " Kyle's" line looked like it came straight off Mrs. Roper's back from Three's Company. That totally made me think of her and all those long mu mu dresses she always had on.

OMG, she has the worst fucking taste.

These women and their plastic surgery faces have really, really caught up with them.  The only ones that look normal now are Teddy -- like b/c she's just young and Garcelle just b/c she's just so beautiful and her face looks untouched.  

Getting old sucks. I'm 52.  But looking like you're embalmed makes you look weird and oddly enough much older.  Erika can look good in some scenes and in others she looks like Baby Jane.

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Getting old sucks. I'm 52. 

One thought is we get to age, a privilege not enjoyed by some, the other thought is, "shit I am old."  There is a range of ages with these HW's, what I hate is the age shaming the younger ones do with the older ones.

21 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Omg. You guys. Kyle with her new hair and new face with the crazy eyes looks like Beverly Hills Michelle Duggar 🤪

I was watching the first season and Kyle looked sooo different from today's Kyle.  I am surprised that she got bangs, they sell fake bangs she could have pinned in, lord knows hair people know all the tricks of the trade, right?

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

One thought is we get to age, a privilege not enjoyed by some, the other thought is, "shit I am old."  There is a range of ages with these HW's, what I hate is the age shaming the younger ones do with the older ones.

There is no question about that.  My husband died almost 4 years ago at age 52.  It's definitely a privilege to get older. I hate the age shaming too!  When the Emily on RHOC was age shaming Vicki I was incredulous b/c not only is it stupid to shame something that happens to everyone but it's even worse to age shame someone you look the same age of

I wonder how they would look if they just did a tad less dermal filler and botox.  I feel like the problem is instead of trying to look fresher, they decide they want to look younger and then it snowballs from there.  

In a lot of cases, it seems to age the younger who overdo the fillers and botox and they end up looking like they are so much older trying to look young.

I also notice that often w/the plastic surgery face, they tend to look worse w/o a bunch of makeup.  Kyle without the eye makeup looks downright terrible b/c her skin is just looking weird now.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, sasha206 said:

There is no question about that.  My husband died almost 4 years ago at age 52.  It's definitely a privilege to get older. I hate the age shaming too!  When the Emily on RHOC was age shaming Vicki I was incredulous b/c not only is it stupid to shame something that happens to everyone but it's even worse to age shame someone you look the same age of

I am so sorry to hear that - 54 is way too young 😢

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I am so sorry to hear that - 54 is way too young 😢

Aw thank you!  Sadly he was on 52 (48 diagnosed with colon cancer).  It's been nearly 4 years since that happened!

On 4/15/2020 at 10:17 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

What was Kyle’s daughter doing to her face with that purple wand?

That is the Nurse Jamie facial wand that costs close to $100 and does nothing, but she has a bunch of celebrities shilling for her, so it’s a big seller.  She probably sent one to Kyle in a promo package.

• Love 2
On 4/15/2020 at 8:39 PM, enchantingmonkey said:

Aaron gives me a typical-Los Angeles-opportunist vibe, so they're probably using each other.  But I think that's just a part of how people live in LA.

Aaron went straight from one D-list out of work actress (Nicolette Sheridan) to another!  

Edited by ChattyCathyLA
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 4/16/2020 at 4:03 AM, Rosebud1970 said:

And this Sutton person is judgey and just extra. She's mean, nasty and extra. I took an instant dislike to her.

Me too!  And, boy will she be FUN to watch!  I suspect she and Kyle will end up in competition for fashion, parties, story lines,  etc.   Because Kyle is the only one on the show who has the money to keep up with her.  Sutton doesn’t seem like the type to be second banana.  She reminds me of an even snootier LVP ( who I absolutely DETESTED!).   Sutton definitely needs a stylist because it is so sad to see someone with so much money put herself together so badly.  Oh ... the HAIR ... those BANGS ... the MAKEUP ... the badly fitted clothes showing off her weird body shape ... UGH!  And, I saw a tour of her home online and she’s got 80s sofas that look like they were ordered at Sears and the rest of the furnishings need to be sent to some Arab country where they’re still in style!  With all that money ... such a pity ...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 4/21/2020 at 6:24 PM, ladyscorpio said:

Mrs. Roper must have had some sexy corsets under those mumus!

• LOL 5
On 4/22/2020 at 5:28 PM, RedDelicious said:

Omg. You guys. Kyle with her new hair and new face with the crazy eyes looks like Beverly Hills Michelle Duggar 🤪

I hate her new hair.  She never looked better than when she cut it all off and was just a tad longer than her shoulders. She is a small woman but she needs to size up in her jeans.  I love the editors highlighting her elitist behavior and attitude.  

The Mauricio is probably stoned or drunk comment made Amsterdam and Kyle's behavior around weed very put on.  In this day and age, NO ONE cares.  Don't drive or do it when you have to be responsible for someone and we got no problems.  

Sutton can't help her figure but she may need a better set of friends who will tell her that no honey, that DOES make you look like a potato with arms.  I also can't tell how old she is.  She SEEMS to be in her 60's but then when you really look at her she could be in her 40's or 50's.  Her dry sense of humor isn't playing well so far.  I think it is WAY too dry.  But while I am not mad about her, I need more time.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I hate her new hair.  She never looked better than when she cut it all off and was just a tad longer than her shoulders. She is a small woman but she needs to size up in her jeans.  I love the editors highlighting her elitist behavior and attitude.  

The Mauricio is probably stoned or drunk comment made Amsterdam and Kyle's behavior around weed very put on.  In this day and age, NO ONE cares.  Don't drive or do it when you have to be responsible for someone and we got no problems.  

Sutton can't help her figure but she may need a better set of friends who will tell her that no honey, that DOES make you look like a potato with arms.  I also can't tell how old she is.  She SEEMS to be in her 60's but then when you really look at her she could be in her 40's or 50's.  Her dry sense of humor isn't playing well so far.  I think it is WAY too dry.  But while I am not mad about her, I need more time.

From what i read up on Sutton, she has ballet training and sits on some ballet school's board of directors in Atlanta also in New York and in California somewhere. Don't know how true it is...

• Useful 2

Whilst illiterate Vyle Richards was clomping around like an ape whining and picking out the clothes, I thought--these are the same tired prints and cuts I've seen on the clearance rack at Burlington Coat Factory. Also, it angers me that hard-working, TALENTED designers, (who can actually create, sketch, and sew) aren't at NY Fashion Week, but this nitwit is there. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 4/15/2020 at 10:36 PM, Straycat80 said:

I like her bangs but I’m a bangs person myself.

I agree wholeheartedly.  I have been sick of the part down the middle straight long hair or barrel curls for the last umpteen years.  Get out of the 60's and 70's look, girls/ladies! I have two nieces that are in their early 20's and I wish they would try something else.  I think bangs have been gone way too long, but hey I am a Gen Xer so I remember when bangs were the sh!t. We had so many looks in the 80's and 90's and not just bangs but those of us with curly hair loved our curly hair. 😉

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Raiderred said:

I agree wholeheartedly.  I have been sick of the part down the middle straight long hair or barrel curls for the last umpteen years.  Get out of the 60's and 70's look, girls/ladies! I have two nieces that are in their early 20's and I wish they would try something else.  I think bangs have been gone way too long, but hey I am a Gen Xer so I remember when bangs were the sh!t. We had so many looks in the 80's and 90's and not just bangs but those of us with curly hair loved our curly hair. 😉

I don’t have bangs like you are talking about but I have “bangs” that cover my forehead. These “bangs” are past the bottom of my nose now. I really hope I can get my hair cut soon.

• Love 3
On 4/15/2020 at 8:57 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I understand that Kyle would have anxiety about her upcoming fashion show, but she didn’t have to snap at people. 

“I’m hungry”. Kyle replies ”Eat an almond” 

“Would you like some water?” Kyle: “I want a cocktail”  Her tone was everything. 

I assumed that was a Yolanda callback.  But, then again, Kyle usually isn't so quick witted...

Finally getting a chance to watch the season now.  Everyone looks so bloated and overworked.  Like, more so than usual for this show.    

So far, I like Garcelle; she seems like a fun addition to the cast.  But I've been burned before...

I actually didn't think the women were that judgy about Erika's stripper past.  Rinna did say she couldn't picture her daughters up on the pole, but then she quipped that it's really no different from what she herself does on social media every day.  To be fair, I wasn't listening that closely and I missed Denise's shade-- will have to rewatch. 

• Love 2