Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E01: The Crown Isn't So Heavy

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, lucylou said:

Talking about faces, Dorit face looked like a character from the movie saw with all that filler in her face, especially when she was in the car with Kyle. 

She was on WWHL last night and she looked like a totally different person.  I hardly recognized her.  She looked a lot better and more natural than she did on RHOBH.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, nexxie said:

Okay, I’m over Sutton.

She has a very odd figure and no room to talk about anyone's fashion choices, we all saw her in that ridiculous get up.  I will anticipate every scene with her with baited breath just for the silly/ugly fashions she will wear.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 15

I will anticipate every scene with her with baited breath just for the silly/ugly fashions she will wear.

Big names, you know. Chanel, Dior, Lagerfeld, Givenchy, Gaultier, darling. Names, names, names!

• LOL 15
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Teddi does not fit in with these stealth bitches. Why is she still around? Oh, yeah. She's a Mellencamp.

Denise has really gone wild with the face fillers. Her face looks swollen. 

Brandi is a nutjob but we know she like to get it on with the ladies from time to time so I can't believe she would make this affair with Denise up out of nowhere. There has to be some truth to it. My question is why did she out Denise? Maybe Denise had her fun with her then dumped her and that pissed Brandi off so now she's out for revenge. 

Don't care for Sutton. Rinna is such a kiss ass. 

I read that Denise told Brandi that she and Aaron have an open marriage, which turned out to be not true and that's why she struck back.

I don't care if Denise or anyone likes to dip into the lady pond, but I have always thought that Denise is trashy and never understood why she was asked to join this show.

Apparently I'm a minority, but I have always liked Dorit, except her role in the whole LVP thing last year. She can be pretentious and a bit obnoxious, but also kind of funny.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, 65mickey said:

I thought that Rinna gushing over Sutton and exclaiming over and over how rich she was so bizarre. What is Sutton's claim to fame other than being super rich according to Rinna?

Owning really expensive non age appropriate Ugly designer clothing

• LOL 14
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, princelina said:

I thought it was when she was such a bully to Joyce.  

That was what made me really LIKE her (snerk)

9 hours ago, swankie said:

Especially when you have popcorn legs. 😲

20200416_005014.jpg

OT but what is even happening here??

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

My other show is back! It's not better than ever but I think there will be plenty to snark on and that's the important thing.

I'll give Sutton a couple of more episodes before I pass judgment. If we're doing predictions though, I'm already leaning towards her being a one and done. Apart from the hideous pink blouse, my main take away wrt her in this episode is that she orders her champagne with ice. I wonder what Dorit would have to say about that lol.

I usually like Kyle so I was disappointed to see how little involvement she had in creating her line. When she left the work room to go run the streets with Dorit, I kept thinking that she should have stayed behind to help work with her employees. Then she has a TH about how much "hard work" she's put into this line! I thought that was too frustrating. I feel like the contestants on Project Runway do more work on one challenge than she did on her entire collection. 

Ugh, and I'm so annoyed that I was agreeing with Dorit that Kyle seemed like she didn't really know what she was doing. Don't make me agree with Dorit, Kyle. 

Rinna being up Sutton's ass because she has money made her look shallow and ridiculous. She was basically saying that the money is all that matters and there isn't really anything else of interest to comment on as far as she's concerned. Says a lot about Rinna's priorities IMO.

Denise...she broke the reality show rules and now the editors are going to make her pay. I'm so annoyed that this show still gives Brandi the time of day.

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
13 hours ago, Axie said:

Garcelle is on WWHL and Andy was asking her questions about her arrival and her answers were kind of interesting-  Who gave you the worst reception?  Kyle.  2).  Who has the biggest ego?  Kyle  3).  Which Housewife would you not want to be quarantined with?  Kyle 4).  What did you think of the leopard print outfit Kyle wore?  Trash.  Hmmm.

ha! I had no intention in watching these hags but I may have to tune just for Garcelle smoking that POS Vyle Bitchards Umeansky 

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
50 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

the bag of popcorn is blending in with the ground and her black tights to make her look like she has no legs

AH!  Oh my god I didn't even see the bag of popcorn, I thought maybe it was photo-shopped!  Thank you!

• Love 16
13 hours ago, Axie said:

Garcelle is on WWHL and Andy was asking her questions about her arrival and her answers were kind of interesting-  Who gave you the worst reception?  Kyle.  2).  Who has the biggest ego?  Kyle  3).  Which Housewife would you not want to be quarantined with?  Kyle 4).  What did you think of the leopard print outfit Kyle wore?  Trash.  Hmmm.

Kyle usually reaches out to newcomers like the show’s hostess - should be interesting to find out what happened here. My guess: Garcelle is good at projection (since she already showed her ego).

• Love 1

Denise must have dissed Brandi like I would never sleep with Brandi. Didn’t know those two were friends or forgot. You don’t mess with Brandi she is so unpredictable and doesn’t care what the world thinks about her. Apparently she has proof and says she can’t talk about the affair. Is Denise attempting to silence her? Maybe it has to air first before she can speak out. Denise on Twitter claiming how much she loves Aaron so they’re in a good place. Repeat don’t mess with Brandi!!

Update just read Denise filed a cease and desist on Brandi. 

Edited by GonnahearmeRoar
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5

Dorit looks like she had her lips blown up.   Is there anyone with enhanced lips that really looks better?   Unless you're born with beautiful full lips, the phony lips  just don't seem to fit on most people's faces.   I just don't get it.

I though Kyle looked okay with the bangs, but her face looked different in every other scene.  

Rinna talking fashion with anyone that has seen her QVC line, is ridiculous.  Her clothes were made for these times of staying home, not seeing anyone, and being comfortable while wearing house slippers.  

I fell asleep watching the show.  I hope it gets better soon or I'm out too.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, TakeAPinotGrigio said:

Kyle (basically) on her design process: I love nature. I take a picture of a flower, send it to Shameeda (name?) & she sends me back a picture of a beautiful dress!

Damn, I gotta get into this fashion thing. Why do they always make it look so hard on Project Runway? 

So I did hear that correctly?  Hells bells, at least Alexis Bellino did sketches of her abominable shit.  

Bonus points this season if we get to see Kyle savagely taking a pair of scissors and hacking the sleeves off one of the dresses/robes/swimsuit covers/whatever the fuck they were.  😄 

• LOL 11
  • Love 5

I am sorry, but I don't get Kyle's clothes.  I mean from what I could tell it looked liked most women wore some sort of corset with just a long kimono over it and random what looked like cruise wear (Erica) for the over 60 group (no offense) from the 1980's to stuff that looked like it came from Forever 21.  I didn't like any of it.

I haven't watched this show in a few years but kinda keep up with it through here.  I decided to start watching again since I am bored.  Not sure if I will make it through the season though.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I doubt Denise married Aaron so he could watch her daughters. Denise seems like a great mom, and she raised Lola and Sam by herself for years without a man. She also adopted Eloise on her own. Moreover, Denise was taking care of Charlie Sheen's sons with Brooke Mueller while Brooke was in rehab and Charlie on drugs and was partying with hookers.

I know Denise's history regarding looking after Charlie's twins for a period of time. I actually liked Denise when she first came on the show last year, but I liked her less as time went on. If the rumours about Brandy are true and during her marriage to Aaron, she had only been married for a year at the start of filming. Why bother getting married if your vows mean so little? I know this is BH, but still. Sheesh. 

• Love 4

I love Garcelle! She's the real deal. I hope that she doesn't let her time on this show and around these vultures "change" her, as what tends to happen with some Housewives. Hoping her trajectory is more like Kandi's - still booked and busy and handling her business, and still authentically herself no matter what the others are doing.

• Love 19
17 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The fact she didn’t know how many pieces were showing or what the pieces looked ( you never saw the clothes you designed Kyle?) like or the color story that they were trying to tell all escaped her brain during her “fashion” show lol she didn’t know what the hair or makeup would be ... she didn’t know anything and expected us to believe she had taken months planning this? Lol 

The audacity for her to claim that she's been working so hard on the collection is what really gets me. Is she honestly that delusional? 

On top of that the clothes didn't even look good for the most part. I thought that most of the pieces looked tacky and cheap.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

What with the day-to-day chaos and insanity with this virus and hours to fill up every day, I pulled the trigger and went back to regular satellite/cable TV so I no longer have to pay for this shit show through Prime.  It's the little things, right?

I couldn't care less if Denise has an open marriage.  I couldn't care less if she prefers tacos, sausage, or a combination of the two.  Whatever works for her and Aaron.  I won't judge her for that.  

What I will judge her for is her fucking choice of a partner.  Good gawd almighty, with all of the gorgeous women running around Beverly Hills/Hollywood, Denise chose that drunken hot mess, loose lipped, desperate Brandy Glanville?  

I will never recover from those pictures of Brandy's drunken stank ass being practically carried out of that bar, clothes askew and with her tampon string dangling from her crotch.  And the gleeful way she rolled everyone and anyone in her path under the bus in her desperation to keep her Bravo paycheck coming in...that wasn't a huge red flag to Denise that Brandy has no loyalty and isn't to ever be trusted?

Holy christ on a crutch, Denise.  What the actual fuck were you thinking canoodling with the hosebeast known as Brandy Glanville?  You pretty much deserve whatever comes your way as a result of a decision to go grazing in Brandy's pasture, so to speak.

🤢

It is indeed the little things, and I couldn't agree more with your post!!!

My own lifestyle is pretty tame, but I don't judge people who have open marriages and/or dip in the lady pond either. But Brandi?! I know Denise is the same woman who married Charlie Sheen, but that was many years ago. Women are also oftentimes better judges of women. I don't know what the hell she was thinking having anything to do with Brandi. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 19
18 hours ago, QQQQ said:

When did Kyle morph into Connie Selleca?

images.jpeg

I know! It looks like she got an eye job. Maybe that’s why she went with the bangs... to distract from it? 

Mauricio sounded drunk in that phone call, and Kyle looked worried.

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 12

Like others, the pandemic lockdown drove me back to this show.

Kyle is desperately trying to hang on to her man. He's a smooth operator who reliably churns out the "You look beautiful honeys" while funding Kyle's flighty projects. Anything to shut her up and keep her preoccupied. The scene where she tries to engage him on the phone was very telling. Meanwhile I see that he settled the lawsuit.

Kyle's not bright or disciplined enough to swoop in and pretend to be a fashion designer for the cameras. Waltzing in and undoing the staff's hard work, and jamming her spoiled daughter into the model lineup at the very last minute? Bleating her little "I'm the boss" tantrums? WTF?

I think Lisa R. is supporting her entire family. She's obnoxious but she works like a dog while her useless husband and children do nothing of value.

Where have we seen Sutton, and for that matter Shahida, before? They both are familiar.

I guess Erika resolved her issues with her husband. Wonder if he's still spending lavishly on clothes and Erika's show. I agree that the stripper bar visit was an attempt to get in front of the story. No wonder she's so good at maneuvering around on a stage in high heels.

I believe the rumors about Dorit and PK struggling financially and living separately. She's probably looking for her next grift.

The most telling moment of the episode was when Denise was explaining that she doesn't get child support and doesn't use lawyers. Erika is shrewd and her red gossip flags went up and she honed in on it.

I've never bought Denise' angelic act. She's an opportunist (in a town lousy with opportunists) who chose to marry the loathsome Charlie and have children with him. I'm pretty sure that Charlie paid her lavish amounts of money to buy her silence and cooperation when the marriage ended, and also bought her agreement not to go through child support and custody mechanics and lawyers, which open one's private life to scrutiny. I'm sure Denise was paid handsomely to take on his other children.

Denise's aggressive sexuality is very weird and off-putting. I happen to believe that she dallied with Brandi - no way she will admit it. What does the dalliance say about Denise's judgment? There's something very rotten in Denmark. Her fake storyline is coming apart at the seams.

Garcelle is stunning, but is this show the best that she can do?

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Avaleigh said:

The audacity for her to claim that she's been working so hard on the collection is what really gets me. Is she honestly that delusional? 

On top of that the clothes didn't even look good for the most part. I thought that most of the pieces looked tacky and cheap.

I could see her selling that stuff on HSN or QVC, etc...she could give Rinna a run for her money.  I wonder how much Maricio paid to put on that runway show, this is strictly a vanity project for Kyle and like most of the HW's projects this too will fade away and never heard about again.  Also, why do the HW's projects end in litigation or their partner has cleaned them out of stock and or financially, etc...wouldn't they be smarter about their business dealings?

• Love 11

What about that tinfoil jogging suit Erika wore to the strip club????  Yikes.  It blinded me and made her look bigger and silly.

Kyle didn’t have any of her friends try on their fashion show garments or practice walking ahead of time???!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

the best thing LVP ever did was drop them to go somewhere where everyone wants to smell her bra.

Correction: LVP’s mask was yanked off on rhobh so she only remains at VPR, where, as Executive Producer, she can pathetically insist that her employees pretend to want to smell her bra.

• LOL 9
  • Love 15

Dragging it out in public is the problem and the effect on Denises young children.

What effect, they have Charlie Sheen as a dad and/or stepdad, mom having a brief lesbian fling would probably at most have them shrug their shoulders.

The fact that it is a same sex liaison is the reason why they are running with it.

I think the fact that it is with Brandi is what is raising people's eyebrows.

the best thing LVP ever did was drop them

I think LVP was expecting Andy/Bravo/the other HWs to chase after her and beg her to come back to the show, which...*crickets chirping*

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 9

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder to please stay on topic.  

There is a lot of talk about something that allegedly happens with Denise later in the season.  While it has been well covered in the media, the details weren't really discussed in this episode so please take any of your thoughts to either her thread or the media thread until it actually happens on the show. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Sutton is actually from my hometown. Based on the debut episode, I found her very pretentious, but maybe I'll warm up to her later on in the season.

What a coincidence, so am I! I read that she has an estate there. Wonder where it is.

5 hours ago, Avaleigh said:

Is she honestly that delusional? 

On the first point, you're being rhetorical, right?!?

On the second point, you sound surprised...?

4 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Like others, the pandemic lockdown drove me back to this show.

Ditto me as well, but given I could barely sit through one episode without cringing, and that was whilst being mainly on my iPad, I don't foresee being able to power through this mess. It's like trying to ride through streets overflowing with raw sewage in an open air golf cart. No thank you.

4 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

There's something very rotten in Denmark.

I think you're smelling rotting fish...

ETA: I do sometimes find it amusing how stupid these women are and how they don't seem to get when they're being made fun of. Or perhaps they don't care as long as they get paid to bitch 'n buy. Example: Rinna putting on that crown with the LVP flashback, then she grins her BJ lip grin and smirks how the crown isn't all that heavy. What a dumbass she is.

Edited by gingerella
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9

I'm not getting the fawning by Lisa Rinna over Sutton.

She kept going on & on about how much money Sutton has, but everything I've found says that Sutton is worth about $2 million, which is far less than any of these other ladies.  $2 million isn't much at all.

https://otakukart.com/500116/sutton-stracke-net-worth-in-2020-and-everything-you-need-to-know/

I kept thinking I'd find something like $200 million, or some number like that, but unless her ex hid/laundered money, there's just not that much there.  

• Useful 6
  • Love 2

If you want to move on from LVP, quit talking about her or even hinting at her.

Dorit, you must make amends for driving LVP off... shading Kyle is a good start.

Erika, I like when she's open about her past... I understand being guarded, but she needs to find a balance between being guarded and OTT sharing like Rinna.

Denise, that smile at the end... I guess you weren't acting in Wild Things back in the day :)

Garcelle, I love her

Sutton... yeah, she's not a nice person... but it's about time we have someone that isn't nice.  It's refreshing having someone that so far doesn't care about being liked.

Rinna... try to act in scripted shows... and not on a reality show.  I have a feeling Rinna/Denise's long time friendship will be affected from this season.

Kyle... well... Kyle is kyle.  Her close friend is Faye Resnik... and you know the old saying 'you are the company you keep'.  Enough said.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
On 4/15/2020 at 8:17 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Awww...poor Kyle (not). This is a vanity project. 

Not unlike her Kyle by Ailene store. This project will probably be just as successful as that one. In otherwords, not successful at all.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 4/15/2020 at 9:16 PM, Axie said:

10 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kyle usually reaches out to newcomers like the show’s hostess - should be interesting to find out what happened here. My guess: Garcelle is good at projection (since she already showed her ego).

Doesn’t seem like much of anything happened between Garcelle and Kyle (or their big egos):

“I didn’t get a chance to get to know Kyle. I think she’s hilarious. But I didn’t really connect with her as I have with some of the other ladies,” Garcelle admitted to E! News on April 10.

According to Garcelle, she believes she and Kyle didn’t vibe in the way she’d hoped because they weren’t together enough and have differing personalities.

“I think a little bit of both. Sometimes people are hard to get to know,” she explained, adding that Kyle may have “had her guard up a little bit” this season.

https://realityblurb.com/2020/04/10/rhobh-star-garcelle-beauvais-explains-why-she-didnt-connect-with-kyle-richards-and-which-other-co-star-she-didnt-vibe-with-plus-what-she-and-erika-have-in-common/

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, NewGranny said:

I am sorry, but I don't get Kyle's clothes.  I mean from what I could tell it looked liked most women wore some sort of corset with just a long kimono over it and random what looked like cruise wear (Erica) for the over 60 group (no offense) from the 1980's to stuff that looked like it came from Forever 21.  I didn't like any of it.

2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I liked some of the dresses. But it's not the first time that some people's so-called tacky is my preference.

I didn't get it either - was it lingerie?  Beach wear?  I thought some of them were pretty but none of them struck me as dresses that you would wear anywhere other than. your bedroom or poolside.

• Love 5

I have a long, floaty dress from a vintage store similar to some of the ones we saw--gauzy kind of fabric with long sleeves. Though, who knows; maybe it is actually a beach thing or some kind of robe! I just wear it over either a long black slip in warmer weather or a plain, long-sleeved black maxi dress in colder weather. I just dug some of the colors and prints that were shown.

• Love 2