Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E01: The Crown Isn't So Heavy

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I have a long, floaty dress from a vintage store similar to some of the ones we saw--gauzy kind of fabric with long sleeves. Though, who knows; maybe it is actually a beach thing or some kind of robe! I just wear it over either a long black slip in warmer weather or a plain, long-sleeved black maxi dress in colder weather. I just dug some of the colors and prints that were shown.

So you don't wear it open over a Victoria's Secret corset? 😄 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, NewGranny said:

I am sorry, but I don't get Kyle's clothes.  I mean from what I could tell it looked liked most women wore some sort of corset with just a long kimono over it and random what looked like cruise wear (Erica) for the over 60 group (no offense) from the 1980's to stuff that looked like it came from Forever 21.  I didn't like any of it.

I haven't watched this show in a few years but kinda keep up with it through here.  I decided to start watching again since I am bored.  Not sure if I will make it through the season though.

Agreed. I wasn't going to watch because it has turned so ugly the last couple of years, I despise Rhinna  and I'm an LVP fan. But I'm also so bored I turned it on. And it was worth it just to see befuddled Kyle, who has a horrible fashion sense, so out of her league at NYFW. Her collection was awful - I just kept thinking of Ken saying all she wears is muumuus. Even puppy dumper looked brilliant compared to Kyle.

The rich one Rhinna kept drooling over in that ridiculous pink top was pretty entertaining. Sad to see Brandi has once again reared her ugly head to bring down Denise. There is no depth too deep for Bravo to sink to on these shows.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 20
On 4/15/2020 at 6:07 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

I love Erika’s narrative about moving to NYC at 18, as if there was no baby involved.  I thought the visit to the bikini bar in NJ was an odd placement.  Nothing came out of it. 

I wonder if the NJ visit might have been a more involved storyline for an episode, but as the season went on the stories uhh, got bigger and they had to cut stuff. They could have had a tradeout agreement with the place, so they had to use at least part of it somewhere and here we go. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 2

Well, good riddance to bad rubbish, ‘cause this season looks like it will be a good one. This premiere was so much fun, I never thought I would be so excited for RHOBH again.

Garcelle Beauvais, I swoon! So happy to have her on the show, I hope she doesn’t say/do anything to make me sour on her later on.

Rinna’s look in the fuschia TH — surprisingly, I absolutely loved it. The makeup (those lids!), the hair, the dress *chef’s kiss* She looks like the villain of a Ryan Murphy show set in 1986, and I am living for it.

Kyle’s fashion show was all over the place, no overarching theme whatsoever. Amateur hour.

A lot of RH shows have been breaking the fourth wall the past few years by giving those glimpses into what goes on behind the scenes. I prefer it this way, honestly — lots of us watch multiple franchises and follow cast news outside the show, we already know what’s up.

Edited by link417
LIDS, damn it, not kids!
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, EmZeeGee said:

I really enjoyed this episode. It really let me know what deadweight LVP was and how much she was dragging down the cast with her lack of participation and inability to accept responsibility when she's caught out manipulating behind the scenes and playing semantic games. Hearing about texts, and off-camera conversations for three seasons has been exhausting. I want to see it on my TV. 

Every so often, someone nails the dark cloud that was LVP as a part of the franchise, and what you wrote here was poetry in motion.  

She never would have survived this episode.  She’s 59 going on 79, and I couldn’t see her keeping pace or letting her guard down enough to roll with some of the shenanigans and tomfoolery that happens with this cast without Mother’s Evil Eye peering down at them.

I think requiring a glam squad pales in comparison to requiring an entourage to lug your ego everywhere you go (as if she wouldn’t have brought Ken or John Sessa or both with her if she was forced to take this trip).  

I get why she might be liked if she hadn’t been on VanderPump Rules for eight seasons, making impossible demands, talking down to people, mixing messages, playing games with people’s emotions and faking her way through a reality show.  She’s a liar, and a grudge-holder and she sets up scenes—basically everything that one wouldn’t want on the cast of a reality show—and when she is called out for it, she takes her toys and goes home to pout to the tune of a $300,000 kitchen.

She doesn’t practice what she preaches.  She quit the show, when she had some very negative words about Adrienne when she quit the show for a better reasons.  LVP failed to appear at the reunion without giving notice.  Apparently the crown was far too heavy for her.  

I really wish she would take her angry little troll husband and their 22 dogs and step out of the reality TV spotlight for good.  Beverly Hills is a good place to start.  She’s operating way past her shelf life.

47 minutes ago, OhIKnow said:

I wonder if the NJ visit might have been a more involved storyline for an episode, but as the season went on the stories uhh, got bigger and they had to cut stuff. They could have had a tradeout agreement with the place, so they had to use at least part of it somewhere and here we go. 

Yes, I think unfortunately you’re correct in your assessment.  This is where I wish they would just break the fourth wall and one of the players (I picture it being Rinna) would say to the crew, “ok, you guys got us here doing this?  We good as far as our contract with Bubbies and Suds?  Let’s roll on back to New York.”  Would that shock or scandalize anyone who has been watching reality TV for the past 10 years?  I doubt it.  But it wouldn’t treat the viewer like an imbecile, which I would appreciate.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
12 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Whether Denise went muff diving with Brandi is not the question or the problem. Dragging it out in public is the problem and the effect on Denises young children. She is definitely at fault for flaunting her sexuality as a storyline but trying to endanger her marriage is over the line. The fact that it is a same sex liaison is the reason why they are running with it. Would they do it if it was a run of the mill affair? The added salacious detail that it is Brandi is why Lisa Rinna is coming in her pants and trying to destroy her so called friend. Would Rinna feel the same way if they brought up the gay or the rape rumors about Harry that Kim Richards where alluding to when she attacked her with a wine glass?

This is a group of disgusting mercenary whores and the best thing LVP ever did was drop them to go somewhere where everyone wants to smell her bra.

I almost fell off the bed laughing as they all micced up to clutch their pearls about hiding things. Let’s see:

1) kim’s Sobriety. Shut down all the way back at the first reunion.

2) any and all lawsuits

3) let’s talk about harry

4) Kim’s dog and it’s biting and whether she’d actually given him up. She snapped at Andy multiple times at that reunion.

5) Adrienne’s surrogacy and Brandi’s big mouth

6) cheating allegations 

7) Taylor and Russell and abuse and suicide

I’m sure there are more but this is off the top of my head. There are TONS of things housewives hide every single season. Funny how this is a storyline on RHONY this season as well. 

• Love 14

Well, this started off much better than RHONY, IMO.   This may be the first time Dorito didn't annoy the ever loving shit out of me.   She was absolutely correct about Kyle's "fashion line."  At least Dorito was involved in her bathing suit line during the designs, production and pre-show.  Taking photos and sending them to someone does not constitute designing fashion, Kyle.  

Was I reading it correctly that Kyle's so-called fashion line is called Kyle Shahida?  What a horrible name.  Even Shahida Kyle would be better but we all know that it's got to be about Kyle all the time.

And BTW, Kyle, if you're going to put your spawn in your fashion show, at least have Dorito teach them how to walk properly.  One of them - - maybe Alexia? -- looks as if she was walking into a dentist's office for a root canal.  With a stick up her butt.

Other than the horrible poofy shirt and shorts combo, I liked Sutton.  She doesn't give a crap about the Ho's label flaunting.  Ha ha.

So far I like Garcelle. She seems down to earth.  I hope I won't be crushed by the end of the season.

If the rumors about Brandi are true, I'm disappointed in Denise.  I will forever love her for her comment last season about "these bitches are lucky I have a bra on," during their (as usual) overdressed vacation breakfast in a hotel room but I thought she had more sense than to get involved with Brandi Glanville in any way, shape, or form. 

And while I would get an attorney stat if I were Denise, it's her decision to hold off or not to at all so Erika should have left it alone.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

If the rumors about Brandi are true, I'm disappointed in Denise.  I will forever love her for her comment last season about "these bitches are lucky I have a bra on," during their (as usual) overdressed vacation breakfast in a hotel room but I thought she had more sense than to get involved with Brandi Glanville in any way, shape, or form. 

Love your whole post and especially that bolded part.  Mini Persnickety is a huge fan of some of Richards' movies, and when I described the "bra" scene to her last year, she about fell out of her chair laughing.  Now every time I see Richards in something, I lower my voice and say "These bitches are lucky I have a bra on."  

I had high hopes for loving her on the franchise after she showed up for that breakfast, but things took a turn somewhere and I found I didn't care for her as much as I had hoped to.  

I'm not familiar with Garcelle at all except for being familiar with her name and face from magazines.  I like what we've been shown so far...but anything can go sideways in a heartbeat on reality TV.  

I'm surprised Kyle didn't have Portia at NYFW modeling for some kids' designer.  I don't think I even saw a glimpse of Portia this entire episode.  Color me shocked.  

Here's to a (hopefully) glorious season 🥂

• Love 9
12 hours ago, EmZeeGee said:

I really enjoyed this episode. It really let me know what deadweight LVP was and how much she was dragging down the cast with her lack of participation and inability to accept responsibility when she's caught out manipulating behind the scenes and playing semantic games. Hearing about texts, and off-camera conversations for three seasons has been exhausting. I want to see it on my TV. 

Great point!  I wasn't expecting to miss LVP anyway; now I know why 🙂 

10 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I think requiring a glam squad pales in comparison to requiring an entourage to lug your ego everywhere you go (as if she wouldn’t have brought Ken or John Sessa or both with her if she was forced to take this trip).

Don't forget Jiggy 😄 

What is the big deal about NYFW anyway?  I can see why it might have been a big deal at one time, but now that any HW can get a show, and/or get their daughters modeling for a show now matter what they look like, Erika's patting the puss at another one, they roll out the red carpet for the likes of Kanye and the Kardashians - seems like just another way for "celebrities" to waste money, celebrate themselves and feed their egos, just like their weekly award ceremonies that take place from January through March.

• Love 16
On 4/15/2020 at 11:57 PM, Kiki777 said:

Kyle definitely had her eyes done- and for the past two seasons has been wearing these weird gray contacts.

OMG! Ok, so I am aware of most of the hilights but haven't watched most seasons. I started getting into BH in the past 3-4 seasons.  After looking up "the old" Kyle vs "the new" Kyle, it's shocking. She was the spitting image of her sister Kim only brunette instead of blonde.  Idk what she's had done but wow she looks different!!

• Love 5

This was literally an episode of filler with a tantalizing teaser tacked on.

Kyle looks off. I feel like I’ve seen these women walk the runway in the same clothes about 5 times now. The trip to the “go-go” club was a failed attempt at getting someone to call Erika a whore. 

They should’ve just named it “Cindy Crawford Tequila”. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 4/16/2020 at 12:32 AM, princelina said:

Poor Sutton with that barrel belly and stick legs -

Oh jeezah! Right!? I thought I was the only one to see that! It was jarring to see those toothpick legs with that larger upper body. I wondered If she has a condition of some sort. If she does then I'm sorry for drawing attention to it but I have a hard time feeling particularly sorry when someone is so snooty.  I agree- spending that kind of $$ on clothing, you should be built like some of the other ladies. LuAnn of NYC always had an enviable body IMO.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
16 hours ago, princelina said:

So you don't wear it open over a Victoria's Secret corset? 😄 

Only when I run to 7-11 or the liquor store; I am not a savage! 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • LOL 22
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kyle’s clothing line, such as it was, reminded me of the flowy robes/coverups she wears on yacht vacations with her family - is that what she’s going for?

Look what I just found by googling “kyle richards yacht vacation” - seems she has had a clothing line partnership at least since this story from the summer of 2018. (Must’ve missed the part where they described the line as resort wear, but now it makes more sense - will rewatch.)

4DBA371400000578-0-image-a-39_1530208503
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5898035/Kyle-Richards-poses-mega-yacht-wearing-blue-floral-robe-lavish-family-vacation-Italy.html

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
On 4/15/2020 at 11:32 PM, princelina said:

I thought it was when she was such a bully to Joyce.  

Poor Sutton with that barrel belly and stick legs - if your outfits each cost as much as my car you should have a body like Dorit's  or Camille's to hang them on!

I was fine with Brandi, even if she wasn't my favorite, until she started taking advantage of a very damaged, alcoholic Kim to instigate things with Kyle. That crossed a line for me. She knew exactly what she was doing, and I found it pretty gross. 

Honestly I howled when Sutton came out in that terrible outfit. Those shorts fit like a diaper! Even Lisa R was like, "well, I guess when you're that rich you can get away it . . . "

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Rewatching this episode now and definitely think Rinna’s expression when she saw Sutton’s pink top said, “She looks like shit, no matter how much money she has.” Very cleverly done.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
23 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

If you want to move on from LVP, quit talking about her or even hinting at her.

Dorit, you must make amends for driving LVP off... shading Kyle is a good start.

Erika, I like when she's open about her past... I understand being guarded, but she needs to find a balance between being guarded and OTT sharing like Rinna.

Denise, that smile at the end... I guess you weren't acting in Wild Things back in the day 🙂

Garcelle, I love her

Sutton... yeah, she's not a nice person... but it's about time we have someone that isn't nice.  It's refreshing having someone that so far doesn't care about being liked.

Rinna... try to act in scripted shows... and not on a reality show.  I have a feeling Rinna/Denise's long time friendship will be affected from this season.

Kyle... well... Kyle is kyle.  Her close friend is Faye Resnik... and you know the old saying 'you are the company you keep'.  Enough said.

Love your take on the ladies.  Faye was foisted upon us on episode 1.  All I can hope for is for her to be gone for the rest of the season.  Ugh.

Rinna is such a fraud.  I can’t stand her, and I would love to see Denise give it back to her, perhaps Sutton will turn on her? She needs to be knocked down a peg.  

Garcelle seems the most normal. She’ll be the peanut gallery. Refreshing.

Gawd, why is Teddi on this show.  I think of her as the Eeyore of the show.

I’m so over Erika. The very first episode we have to watch Mikey?!  Gawd.

I like Sutton, because she is what I want Beverly Hills to be about, rich, snotty women, that are impressed with themselves.  They are funny.  Fenty, please! That’s not Hermès. I’m with her on that.  That homely outfit, she thinks is fabulous?  Now it’s our turn to snark away on her.  Kind of like an Adrienne.

Dorit...someone said earlier, thank you to Dorit for shading Kyle.  Keep it up, and I might like you. I agree!

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 12
On 4/16/2020 at 12:24 AM, ancslove said:

Sutton better watch out, slighting Rihanna like that!  Fenty may be fairly new, but it's a legitimate brand, especially the cosmetics line.  

To me Sutton showed her ignorance.  Well, anybody who'd wear that ugly pink blouse with a white bra and ugly shorts with stick legs wouldn't know fashion if it pissed on them.

Brandi is such garbage; I think the only reason people liked her was because her husband cheated on her very publicly with LeAnn Rimes.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, IKnowRight said:

Erika, I like when she's open about her past... I understand being guarded, but she needs to find a balance between being guarded and OTT sharing like Rinna.

why tho? I've always resented people feeling like they're entitled to my "story". People always want you to share just so they can gossip and be completely judgmental about your choices/mistakes. Erika knows that; she grew up in the South where it's sport. Also LVP and the crew went after her from the outset they just didn't expect for her to hit back as well as she did.

Edited by Adgirl
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, Adgirl said:

why tho? I've always resented people feeling like they're entitled to my "story". People always want you to share just so they can gossip and be completely judgmental about your choices/mistakes. Erika knows that; she grew up in the South where it's sport. Also LVP and the crew went after her from the outset they just didn't expect for her to hit back as well as she did.

That’s wierd, I didn’t write that Adgirl. It could be from my responding to someone else’s post.

yah, that quote you posted is from Jayjay1979. 

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 1

This looks like a GREAT season! I LOVE Garcelle. She's so fun and lighthearted, and she seems like she is really having fun with being on the show, but also takes it serious. The other ladies seem to really like her, too, so that's awesome. I kind of see Lisa Rinna having a problem with her, because she seems like the biggest snob but who knows. Not saying she's openly racist, but a lot of people swear they love all people, but they are uncomfortable around people that don't look and talk like them.

I also was not surprised at Lisa Rinna, prefacing that the only reason she was hanging out with Sutton was because she was SO RICH. She pretty much said, "This lady is really weird but she's so rich, that I don't care!" but Lisa Rinna is insecure about hanging out with Sutton-- otherwise, why say a million times that she's so rich. It's like when I dated this really rich guy, I was super impressed with how rich he was, and I was bragging about how rich he was to my sister, and she's like, "So, do you like him at all? The only thing you seem to care about is that he's rich." I think she was jealous, but I did get her point that talking about his money made me look stupid and vapid.

Regarding Denise, I think it was REALLY shitty of the ladies to talk about her messing around with Brandi. First of all, who cares. Second, this show does not mean that people HAVE to talk about all aspects of their life. There are things that are off limits. Kyle doesn't talk about the rumors of her husband cheating and having affairs (he clearly does), Dorit does nothing but evade anything true about her, Ericka won't talk about her son or ex, and Lisa Rinna won't talk about her real relationship with Harry-- why he is never with her and why he never is home. Lisa Rinna basically has created a character for this show, just like Ericka. Teddi is more real, and I think Kyle is pretty honest too. Lisa V. left the show rather than admit she tried to set up Dorit. Adrienne left because she didn't want to confront the rumors about her surrogate. Denise should have just laughed off the rumors or had a hissy fit (like Rinna when her husband was mentioned) and let it blow over. But she got revengeful and angry and it overcame her. You got to have a fast recovery on this show, or be willing to own your mistakes.

I'm fine to see Denise go. I think she's gross and her face literally looks like it's melting. She doesn't understand she isn't hot anymore. Or young. She's an old lady with a lot of plastic surgery, no real talent, and IMO, a drug problem.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I'm fine to see Denise go. I think she's gross and her face literally looks like it's melting. She doesn't understand she isn't hot anymore. Or young. She's an old lady with a lot of plastic surgery, no real talent, and IMO, a drug problem.

Substitute any one of the other sorry ladies, Garcelle excluded (so far), for Denise and this is the state of the show so far.

None of these women have clean hands and have lied, withheld, denied, and obfuscated anything that would harm their so-called "image". They all have more skeletons in their closets than a medical school full of donated corpses.

Could Mauricio be any more pathetic? The grease is so strong coming from him I almost cooked up a batch of fried chicken from my couch! People ragged on Ken but good god man, I have no words for that display!

The sooner Teddi goes the better. She's such a phony buzzkill already and it's only the first episode. Seeing Dorit call her out for being judgy was gold, I hope the payoff for that line is worth it!

Rinna. I would say feed her to the wolves but I don't believe in poisoning wildlife and there's nothing left on her frame but gristle and desperation. As someone else said up thread, Momma's the only one bringing home the bacon in the family. Harry is too busy "camping" in Canada and the Hamlin girls are completely independent strong women supporting themselves

It was rich hearing Ericka say she can't type but she can sing and dance. Umm.... something tells me the only thing she's good at with her mouth, arms, and legs is not belting out show tunes and Fosse choreography.

Oh Kyle. What is there to say? Connie Seleca ca. 1985 Hotel is right! That face! It was so jarring to see! She worked so hard designing those "clothes". Taking pictures of nature and wildlife with your smartphone and sending them to someone to put on a blouse/nightgown/cover-up/muumuu is hard y'all! Self awareness she does not have. Hope she has all her vaccinations being married to Mauricio. No telling what he's bringing home from "the office" everyday.

Dorit. We know you're broke and fake as f*** you nasty ass dog dumper. Moving on....

Sutton. I'm from the South and genuine people don't act like that. I think D & G is punking her ass and she's too stupid to realize it. That Asian lady that greeted them probably pissed herself laughing after those two nut jobs left. That's what happens when a Southern woman gets a MRS. degree from <SOUTHERN STATE>SU instead of actually doing some real learnin'. As soon as I heard ex-husband and hedge fund I knew where this was headed and she later proved me right. Judgy and self-righteous ain't a good look and doesn't make her a bold or powerful woman, just insecure and pathetic.

The only thing that might keep me watching is the Denise drama. That and the Watch What Crappens recaps. It's the only thing keeping me interested at this point and that's tenuous at best. 

Edited by DawnDavenport
  • Love 11

there's nothing left on her frame but gristle and desperation

Genius wordsmithing.

I don't doubt that Dolce owns that NYC home, but I believe D&G reside in Italy. My understanding is that the property serves a business purpose. So I laughed when they tried to imply Dolce was in the next room, eagerly waiting to meet Sutton and Lisa R.

Anyone else old enough to remember Elizabeth Ray, the congressional secretary who couldn't type? My mind immediately went there when bombshell blonde Erika said she couldn't type. And I highly doubt that the "go-go" dancers kept all of their clothes on. Why would "gentleman" pay to see that?

• Love 3
On 4/17/2020 at 2:26 AM, link417 said:

A lot of RH shows have been breaking the fourth wall the past few years by giving those glimpses into what goes on behind the scenes. I prefer it this way, honestly — lots of us watch multiple franchises and follow cast news outside the show, we already know what’s up.

MTV revived Teen Mom by allowing the moms to acknowledge the cameras and talk about the money, etc, the show provided.  It was refreshing and made the "reality" show actually REAL.  They weren't struggling financially like their first few seasons, so why pretend?

The Housewives have reached a point where the staging is totally unnecessary on the same level.  Talk about tabloids, gossip, etc.  Be open about a producer sharing information.   THAT would be entertaining.   Pull back the curtain, it's a more fascinating view.

• Useful 3
  • Love 14
23 hours ago, nexxie said:

Look what I just found by googling “kyle richards yacht vacation” - seems she has had a clothing line partnership at least since this story from the summer of 2018. (Must’ve missed the part where they described the line as resort wear, but now it makes more sense - will rewatch.)

4DBA371400000578-0-image-a-39_1530208503
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5898035/Kyle-Richards-poses-mega-yacht-wearing-blue-floral-robe-lavish-family-vacation-Italy.html

Kyle might want to rethink that picture. The shadow on her face makes it look like she has a thick mustache. 

Also, this remind me of some of those frumpy clothes Lisa V. would sometimes wear that made her look about 70 years old. Not a flattering look at all. But this Kyle, her taste in clothes has always been suspect.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, larapu2000 said:

MTV revived Teen Mom by allowing the moms to acknowledge the cameras and talk about the money, etc, the show provided.  It was refreshing and made the "reality" show actually REAL.  They weren't struggling financially like their first few seasons, so why pretend?

The Housewives have reached a point where the staging is totally unnecessary on the same level.  Talk about tabloids, gossip, etc.  Be open about a producer sharing information.   THAT would be entertaining.   Pull back the curtain, it's a more fascinating view.

I 100% agree with this. Some of the best drama is the stuff that we likely aren't ever going to be allowed to see. 

• Love 8

Kyle - you realize that when Dorit can call you out for not knowing what you're doing in fashion, you look like an asshole. I'm sure that Kyle was given a full portfolio of what was walking and when on who at least a week in advance.  Her coming in and pulling items she didn't like was a bollocky power move.  Her daughters will not be gracing any runways  near you anytime soon. That was so painful. 

Sutton is a try to hard. No wonder Rinna likes her.  Next! 

I could not care at all about teddi being pregnant. Boring! 

Denise - in the clip, erika said it correctly "you do not have to excuse anything!" Her sex life and get married life is her own business.  When we hear all about harry and Mauricio, maybe then I'll listen to this bs. I don't enjoy the glee that was in Kyle and Rinnas' voices when they were saying she was finished.  I'm all for some shade and some schaudenfreude but this is too much.  If you just really want to destroy someone, that's crossed the line and I won't be watching. 

• Love 10

Can someone post a couple photos showing the change in Kyle’s appearance? I googled it. I see a big difference between before-RHOBH and now, but not between last season and this season. Thank you!

Also, Denise, Brandi and Lara Flynn Boyle somehow prefer lumpy faces over a few lines. Why? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Can someone post a couple photos showing the change in Kyle’s appearance? I googled it. I see a big difference between before-RHOBH and now, but not between last season and this season. Thank you!

Also, Denise, Brandi and Lara Flynn Boyle somehow prefer lumpy faces over a few lines. Why? 

I agree about Kyle. Kyle's said she has used just a little Botox but is mostly about lasers. 
I am a huge laser fan, but I don't know if I'll ever inject anything into my face. I see women who get amazing work done like Erika, but they're more the exception imo. I know Botox is supposed to prevent wrinkles, but I prefer the natural look. 

I don't want to judge because I'm a lot younger than some of these women so there's no telling what I'll do when I'm older. However I don't get this way of thinking either tbh. You can be stunning and show a bit of age on your face. That really done look is not becoming. If you look at Jennifer Lopez up close, while her skin is incredible, you see subtle aging. She's not line-free. Neither are many 30 somethings and even some 20 somethings. It's not a big deal. That's why J.Lo looks so good imo. She's not full of Botox and filler like some of these Housewives. 

• Love 6
On 4/17/2020 at 8:00 AM, Sweet-tea said:

#3! Lisa lost her mind when Harry’s name was mentioned! She was not willing to go there in any way. 

Lisa also wasn’t being genuine when she referenced how difficult it was to talk about her daughter’s eating disorder as a way to throw shade at Denise for not talking about her alleged affair. Really Lisa? Well what about your own hyper-vigilance with food/eating and how those behaviors have affected your daughters? Are you willing to talk about that? 

Same applies to your daughters’ plumped up lips. Are you willing to explore how your obsession with your looks has influenced your daughters? And do they even really want to be models or are they living our their mother’s dream? 

On one hand, Harry isn’t one of the housewives - but on the other hand, there are rumors about Lisa’s part in that scandal, so, yep - she could own a few things. 

The other women should go after Rinna for the food and body obsession stuff - she sure doesn’t hold back. So funny that she couldn’t imagine her daughter in a go-go club when both daughters are currently engaged in the rich girls’ version “on both coasts.”

• Love 8
15 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I want it all real. Everything out in the open. They signed up for a reality show, according to them, putting the absolute most personal, and painful stuff out there is what makes you authentic.

I couldn’t agree with this more.  It should all come out about all of them.  I don’t think I can even add to anything you said, because it so accurately reflected my thoughts.

15 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Denise.  Who cares if she did have an affair with Brandi and then lied about it? I'd lie about doing Brandi too, even if I wasn't cheating and didn't want it on TV.

I’m not sure if this part is consistent with the above logic though.  Just going off the footage of what happened in this episode, I certainly care if she had an affair and lied about it.  She’s a married woman, so *if* this is true (I have a strong opinion whether it’s true) it’s a huge deal.  And once one of these women lie to the viewing audience, they’re dead to me.  It defeats the entire purpose of what we’re trying to achieve here IMO.  It wouldn’t have been something that happened to her, like Erin Andrews, it would have been something she chose to do.  

My advice for anyone who has skeletons in their closet who doesn’t want them aired out?  Don’t put yourself in the spotlight.  It’s so easy.

I’m just not sure why a line of exposure would be drawn on the one hand between Mauricio’s affairs, Erika and Dorit’s lawsuits and marriages, and Lisa’s shady family, but on the other hand Denise’s shady family gets to skate?  Wouldn’t it make the most sense to just 

C35C3A9F-10CF-4B59-AAD8-C2387F46902A.gif.3c36878e68592d9dd6a165896e6d3b75.gif

Edited by LibertarianSlut
Being crystal clear I’m not talking about anything not on the episode
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I’m just not sure why a line of exposure would be drawn on the one hand between Mauricio’s affairs, Erika and Dorit’s lawsuits and marriages, and Lisa’s shady family, but on the other hand Denise’s shady family gets to skate?  Wouldn’t it make the most sense to just 

C35C3A9F-10CF-4B59-AAD8-C2387F46902A.gif.3c36878e68592d9dd6a165896e6d3b75.gif

What I didn't articulate, but it was in my head is until those women are open about all the skeletons in their own closets their hypocrisy is beyond obnoxious. And they need to STFU.

Also, you know that Bethany quote was running though my mind!

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Remember last year when Lisa Rina and Kyle said we'd all see how awful LVP is with the dog thing and even people like me who are mostly nuetral on LVP were like, yeah no, Dorit is an asshole and I don't care? I think it will be the same situation this year with Denise.  Who cares if she did have an affair with Brandi and then lied about it? I'd lie about doing Brandi too, even if I wasn't cheating and didn't want it on TV.

In the previews at the end of the show, the women look like they're doing another pile on. Those never make me root for the people doing the piling. 

I think Rinna is jealous of Denise because  Denise has an acting career. Let's be real here, Rina certainly doesn't want anything real coming out about her and Harry Hamlin. Especially the rape rumors or speculation about why he really isn't ever around. And when he is, he is such an intellectuaully pretentious twit that it makes one wonder how he can stand her or their daughter's. I'm being kind by calling them all ditzes. But for real, they have some shallow interests and narrow focuses compared to him, from what has been said and show.

Kyle can't want anything real coming out. I would love to know more about her drunken and stoned husband who is being sued for millions and the women he supposedly has on the side. Let's talk about that.

Or perhaps miss patt the puss, Erica and her husband's legal woes, or the actual timing of abandoning her son?

Maybe we can talk about Dorit and the divorce rumors? Or how she hasn't had as many anti aging procedures compared to all the actual surgery to change her face. Oh and the rest of legal stuff that is going on?

I want it all real. Everything out in the open. They signed up for a reality show, according to them, putting the absolute most personal, and painful stuff out there is what makes you authentic.

Teddi is such a nonety that I won't even bother. Why is she on my screen? She needs to dissapear.

So unless those witches go there, I don't think I care about their opinions on anyone else's authenticity.

I think Camille tried to bring things to the front and while I get why the women hated her for it, as a viewer, I wanted her to spill all of it.  You chose to be on a reality show, too bad, you signed your privacy away. 

• Love 11
21 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I don't want to judge because I'm a lot younger than some of these women so there's no telling what I'll do when I'm older. However I don't get this way of thinking either tbh. You can be stunning and show a bit of age on your face. That really done look is not becoming. If you look at Jennifer Lopez up close, while her skin is incredible, you see subtle aging. She's not line-free. Neither are many 30 somethings and even some 20 somethings. It's not a big deal. That's why J.Lo looks so good imo. She's not full of Botox and filler like some of these Housewives. 

Agreed - that's why Kyle has always looked better; why Jennifer Aniston looks a million times better than Courtney Cox, etc.  I saw a picture of Connie Britton (in her early 50s) on the cover of a magazine - she was smiling and had little lines coming out of the corner of each eye - she looked beautiful!  And normal!

20 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Remember last year when Lisa Rina and Kyle said we'd all see how awful LVP is with the dog thing and even people like me who are mostly nuetral on LVP were like, yeah no, Dorit is an asshole and I don't care? I think it will be the same situation this year with Denise.  Who cares if she did have an affair with Brandi and then lied about it? I'd lie about doing Brandi too, even if I wasn't cheating and didn't want it on TV.

Maybe it's because I never liked LVP or Dorit, so I didn't care who was the bigger bitch, but I do like Denise and am already on her side regarding whatever nasty tales Brandi has to tell 😄 But she and Aaron just go married a year ago on this show, right?  I guess I was assuming anything she did with Brandi pre-dated her marriage.

10 hours ago, nexxie said:

The other women should go after Rinna for the food and body obsession stuff - she sure doesn’t hold back. So funny that she couldn’t imagine her daughter in a go-go club when both daughters are currently engaged in the rich girls’ version “on both coasts.”

They should go after her for taking photos of herself naked or dancing in her underwear and posting them on instagram.  For all she's done that's the one thing I can't get over 😄 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Mojitogirl said:

I think Camille tried to bring things to the front and while I get why the women hated her for it, as a viewer, I wanted her to spill all of it.  You chose to be on a reality show, too bad, you signed your privacy away. 

ITA! Those tired bitches, Kyle and "Anus Lips" Rinna can't pass up a chance to throw someone under the bus to benefit themselves. Rinna reminds me of a current (or past) world leader who would sell her family down the river to save herself.

Kyle is only in this position because her station in life has changed due to her husband MaurGreasio and his ability to acquire wealth at all costs. Kyle is a halfwit married to someone with money that she thinks makes her the important and powerful "queen bee" of the group. The fact that she had to trot out the tired Paris "Valtrex" and Nicki Hilton in episode 1 of the season tells you all you need to know about her. She has accomplished absolutely nothing of importance in her life. Her clothing line will be an afterthought like her failed "Kyle by Eileen Too but only One and Half Until the Season's Over Then We'll Keep Her Money" stores full of tired Palm Springs and Boca retiree clothes.

The less said about that horrible show she "created" the better. That was a distraction so Mauricio could continue "interviewing" all the 19 y.o.s applying for a job at The Agency (AAAAAMAAAZING!).

Rinna. What is there is there to say that I haven't already said? Momma's the only one in that family earning the chedda to keep Harry and the "girls" in the rat shit infested ocassional rattlesnake in the yard "manse" they call a home. Let's talk about the husband Rinna.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
On 4/19/2020 at 10:17 PM, bravofan27 said:

Young men meet their wives in college. Young adult men maybe online or through friends, clubs, match, etc. The older men-- it's through escort services and strip clubs.

Only if they're that type - older men have everyone in the world wanting to fix them up, and if they are rich and reasonably healthy and good looking, a plethora of women wanting to date them.

• Love 7

I did not miss the bitches of Beverly Hills one bit. The return of these screeching shrews made me realize there's not a single one of the bunch I really like anymore. I'm not even hate watching anymore--it's just a bad habit at this point.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, princelina said:

Only if they're that type - older men have everyone in the world wanting to fix them up, and if they are rich and reasonably healthy and good looking, a plethora of women wanting to date them.

Yup. Look at Yolanda's ex and his new wife. I'm not sure what initially got this discussion going, but I agree. Sorry if this gets off topic for a bit, but there are significant age gaps in so many of the couples that have been featured on the show.

I admit I'm someone who finds so many older men quite sexy. Some men really do get better with age. Many older men are well-to-do. Some of them are full of knowledge they can share. Sometimes I find I have more in common with them than men my own age, and I appreciate a lot of the old-fashioned manners.

However for me the idea is to grow old together, not be with someone twice my age. I wouldn't go the Erika route myself but no judgment against those who do. I'm more open to age differences similar to Dorit & PK or Lisa & Ken. Even that can cause problems. If a woman is fairly young and hasn't had kids, does she really want to have them with someone nearly 50 like Dorit did with PK? Lisa is blessed to have a husband with all of Ken's amazing qualities. I still don't know if I'd like to someday be a vibrant woman around 60, and have a husband in his mid-70's who can't really keep up with me and all the things I want to do. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 4/17/2020 at 1:35 PM, Kdawg82 said:

Oh jeezah! Right!? I thought I was the only one to see that! It was jarring to see those toothpick legs with that larger upper body. I wondered If she has a condition of some sort. If she does then I'm sorry for drawing attention to it but I have a hard time feeling particularly sorry when someone is so snooty.  I agree- spending that kind of $$ on clothing, you should be built like some of the other ladies. LuAnn of NYC always had an enviable body IMO.

Sutton has a apple shaped body meaning they have stick arms and legs. No hips or ass but they carry their weight in their mid  section .  That outfit looked like trash on her 😖

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

Sutton has a apple shaped body meaning they have stick arms and legs. No hips or ass but they carry their weight in their mid  section .  That outfit looked like trash on her 😖

It did look like trash on her. Her ‘shape’, barrel-shaped, to me usually denotes smene who drinks a lot of alcohol...

• Useful 1
  • Love 2