Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

Just coming by to say hello.

We finally escaped the COVID hellhole that is Los Angeles and took a quick day trip to San Diego.

Sorry to say y'all gonna be GIF-deprived yet again.

I do have have a couple questions tonight for y'all, though....

Attach01_20210117_172935.jpg

Pretty! 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Brandon's family is definitely into some Rosemary's Baby-type shit.

"As long as she eats the mouse she won't see nor hear". When Mama Brandon offers her some tannis root, we'll know.

1 minute ago, Leilani said:

Minty is prettier.

And her hair is to die for! 

1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I think Tarek could rock a giant clock necklace

HE knows what time it is! I miss Flavor of Love.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, Arynm said:

She is not supposed to work on a fiance visa so they are wrong to even ask.

Brandon however needs to get his ass out there and help the family farm if he wants to live there.

Yes, she's on a fiance visa, not a work til you drop visa.    

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I have never been in a thruple. Don't want to be in a thruple.

But I dont think the way Hazel is thinking is how a thruple works.

I would like a "sister wife" to do housework and babysit and contribute finances, but no way am I sharing a man in bed. 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Parents Brandon should make a chore chart and put it on the refrigerator. Instead of gold stars, they can give Brandon a hall pass to have sex with Julia if they complete five chores every day.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 19
  • Love 4

I've never felt the need to look through someone else's phone. That points to distrust and problems. People do it a lot on this show.

My boss's wife goes through his phone. And if he doesn't answer the phone right away when she calls, he has to have a reason right away or she explodes in anger.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Asuelo is not selling me on discovery +

The only commercial I've seen so far that has intrigued me is with Sumit's parents.  I'd love to see the continued smack down of Jenny.  But I will have to rely on someone posting a full report in their thread.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

For two people who claim to be so open-minded and progressive, Tarik and Hazel are probably not the greatest candidates for an open relationship if there’s all this jealousy and distrust. 

Like Bonnie on Mom once said, someone always gets underserved in a three way

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

I don’t believe Hazel went through his phone. Remember, this is the same recycled topic we all have on our Bingo cards, folks. With Robert and Annie, it was his Facebook page. With Stephanie the Illness, it was the Australian girl’s Tinder page or whatever.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"As long as she eats the mouse she won't see nor hear". When Mama Brandon offers her some tannis root, we'll know.

And her hair is to die for! 

HE knows what time it is! I miss Flavor of Love.

Dead

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Hey all. Would’ve been here sooner if it weren’t for my city currently being an occupied territory with fences and barbed wire all around and having to show ID to people with guns to prove I live here but ya know, don’t want to get scolded about the “pOLiTics pOlicY” so let’s do some stress eating and have a nervous shaky hand toast to our favorite group of losers! I need my Zied so mash right now. 

Glad you're safe!

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

ZelTar .  . . maybe not, sounds like a Alien Overlord or a brand of heartburn medication.

ZelTar is not for everyone. Consult your doctor before taking ZelTar. Side effects include acne and threesomes.

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Doesn't anyone here feel like this season kind of drags on.....?  The two hours seems like a lot of time.  Maybe the stories are not as interesting as last seasons or maybe it's just me.

I agree - and it doesn't help that there are 2 other shows on at the same time that I want to see.  But the snark comes first.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Doesn't anyone here feel like this season kind of drags on.....?  The two hours seems like a lot of time.  Maybe the stories are not as interesting as last seasons or maybe it's just me.

It’s better then last season

• Love 3
Just now, TazDevil said:

The only commercial I've seen so far that has intrigued me is with Sumit's parents.  I'd love to see the continued smack down of Jenny.  But I will have to rely on someone posting a full report in their thread.

I am not willing to pay for something that only "starts" at 4.99 to find out, but I am really interested to know what Jenny means about 11 years.  I didn't think it was that long. maybe 8?

I now return myself to the football game.  I really don't want to watch this on my computer because I cannot juggle it plus commenting plus playing spider solitaire.

• Love 7
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I have tried to increase my chances of a threeway over the years, but alas, it never happened.  

It changes everything. I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to grow a mustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and I'd need a new bedspread and new curtains I'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting. [/Seinfeld]

• LOL 8
  • Love 1