Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Brandon is so dorky, once Julia can have him to herself without the parents involved she might find she doesn't want him.

I wouldn't need to get him to myself to learn that.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So what if she was engaged and of course Jovi knows...Why would she bring it up otherwise? “Ukrainian women all want to get to America” yea because ‘Mercia is perfect you xenophobic limp haired overly face painted cow.

Thank you for saying this, I tried to say something along these lines but I was too busy sputtering with rage. What a twat. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

God Yara walks around like she’s expecting photographers to take pictures of her every step of the way. And those ratty overly long extensions. Ugh.

I've been wondering why she's constantly stroking and petting that ratty mane of hers. It's a dead give away that this is not her hair, but to each her own I guess

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This Progressive ad always makes me laugh. Hits too close to home!

Me too! All I do during the whole commercial is point at Mr. Straycat and say that’s you, that’s you, that’s you! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I wouldn't need to get him to myself to learn that.

Me either. But I was thinking maybe the challenge or somebody telling them no is what makes it exciting and once they can have sex all they want she will realize he is just some squirelly doofus.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So what if she was engaged and of course Jovi knows...Why would she bring it up otherwise? “Ukrainian women all want to get to America” yea because ‘Mercia is perfect you xenophobic limp haired overly face painted cow.

It really kills me when these families think that people want to come over here just for the visa. I mean, I’m sure some people do, but has anyone taken a look at our country lately?

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

5 minutes ago, Coltee Gal said:

Brandon’s father’s scrotum bra is too tight. 🤣🤣🤣 And he’s pissed that Brandon doesn’t have to wear one.

What’s a scrotum bra?

7010FE87-61C2-4321-923E-4EF6682D830E.thumb.jpeg.bbe9b7dc967946fd56aa11cf354a2eb3.jpeg

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

She is a no-one in the US. Move to LA.

No, but she can host a family dinner after they get married. If Yara and Jovi want to do so.

There's the rub. At least one of Yara and Jovi don't want any celebration.  I get that Bayou Mama wants some kind of event to mark the day of the wedding but lord, going against the bride? Mama can go out to dinner with her friends or something and celebrate.  Or make some kind of grits at home for herself and her nosy sister. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

It really kills me when these families think that people want to come over here just for the visa. I mean, I’m sure some people do, but has anyone taken a look at our country lately?

Huge caravan coming up from the border as we snark. People want to come here. Period.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’d be scamming for Sweden personally or Ireland

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

So Amira is going back to Europe and their plan didn’t work. What a surprise. And I am lmao that she didn’t text him immediately once she was released. She waited for him to contact her. Baby,

• Useful 3
  • Love 7