Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

My dad has colon cancer and was gearing up for his second surgery, but they discovered that part of his carotid artery is severely blocked. He had a stroke and now they're rushing him into surgery. There's a very high chance he won't make it. Of course, we can't be in the hospital with him. Fucking COVID. 

• Love 1
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Mike commutes 6 hours a day????

Natalie has her hook - Move to Seattle or closer to Seattle for his job.  Uncle Beau can live on and manage the farm.  But then, TLC wouldn't have its drama.  And, Mike still is carrying too much debt and Seattle real estate is expensive.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My asshole feral rescue

I have one of those, too. Also a tortoise shell. The vet told me they are the least laid-back variety (giving her vaccines was a real adventure!)  She has been been good companionship during quarantine but she drives me crazy, she is practically swinging from the chandeliers 24/7, too much energy!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, mamadrama said:

My dad has colon cancer and was gearing up for his second surgery, but they discovered that part of his carotid artery is severely blocked. He had a stroke and now they're rushing him into surgery. There's a very high chance he won't make it. Of course, we can't be in the hospital with him. Fucking COVID. 

That is horrible news. Hope he makes it.

• Love 6

Someone needs to tell Rebecca that no one is going to care she has a new hubby.   It's 2021, and people living in apartment buildings aren't surprised when other tenants divorce and re-marry.  Yeah, they may talk about you behind your back, but that's what happens when you put your life on tv.    And unless you and/or your ex were bad tenants, I don't think anyone will tell on you to Zied, but you are worried so maybe there is something you don't want revealed in which case you should have chosen a different place.  I actually like her apartment.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
Just now, mamadrama said:

Sending hugs. I’m so sorry to hear.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Mike commutes 6 hours a day????

That is LUDICROUS.

And yet last week he said a 2-3 hour drive to do something fun Natalie wants to do is too far????

Is their storyline in COVID times yet? Can't he do some work at home?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

So sorry 😞 

• Love 4

I broke down and bought the ridiculously expensive hi-tech cat crap litter box that David has. I had to. My cat is sadistic and refuses to cover his poop. Just pretends to by scratching the side of the litter box and then enjoys watching me gag while cleaning it out. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

Jesus, Mamadrama. I hope it goes well. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

All good thoughts for your Dad’s recovery

• Love 7
Just now, Frozendiva said:

That is horrible news. Hope he makes it.

He's been in a rehab facility for 8 weeks, so we were lucky that he was already under medical care. Still, it was a shock. We've been worried about the cancer, had no idea that this was going on.

2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

So sorry to hear that. I'm praying for you.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

I have one of those, too. Also a tortoise shell. The vet told me they are the least laid-back variety (giving her vaccines was a real adventure!)  She has been been good companionship during quarantine but she drives me crazy, she is practically swinging from the chandeliers 24/7, too much energy!

Lol I was kidding but mine is a sweet laidback girl. If we don’t cuddle enough she gets vocal but all she wants is sleep, pets, treats and dinner 

• Love 7

I sympathize that Nathalie is isolated - he doesn't even have any friends for her to hang out with.

But whining about the differences in their lifestyle, like eating meat, drinking, etc.? She knew that before hand and is still here to marry him. Either accept it or leave.

And you're eating scallops, which also died to be your dinner.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15