Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve been watching His Dark Material over the last few days and, as a result, I think Cougar would be much better off with an alethiometer than tarot cards.

Am watching too, it's great!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Cougar reminds me of the silver fox on Love Me documentary.  I mean he felt he deserved a young submissive wife as American women were too independent. In the end, he found an American woman younger than him but not that young. 

Cougar just needs to find some American dude around 10-15 years younger than her. She's really barking up the wrong tree.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, greekmom said:

City girl here. Through and Through. And I don't like camping either.

Same, city girl! Although, during COVID, I have had some fantasies of running away to a rural mountaintop or something. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

I turn it off totally at night. Can't sleep in a hot room. 

I don't have the radiator turned on in my room. at all. I can't sleep in a hot room either. 

I keep my house cool, but I do pile on the blankets. I'm no Spartan.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

The tarot cards do not predict the future. Hope this psychic is real and not a feeder - i.e. tells her friend what she wants to hear and puts her own opinions.

I think you know already what she is. (I've been reading tarot cards for decades.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Spoiler

Yes, and the smallest Slatton sister is pregnant, she's the married one, who had the weight loss surgery, and lost a lot of weight.   The other sister is legally blind, and doesn't seem to be doing so well.    That commercial makes me sad, so I'm skipping the show.

Two women, and not a moving facial muscle between them.   The psychic's choker looks like she's being garroted.   

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think you know already what she is. (I've been reading tarot cards for decades.)

I could use common sense to see he is much younger than me and is probably attracted to what I can offer him and wonder what he offers me, except maybe a good time.

She slept with his cousin?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9