Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

All of this blathering about giving blessings and getting blessings and earning blessings. People. You are grown. This is not 1800. 

you mean with Somemeat and Jenny???

Probably a cultural thing.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Is that Deavan's bio dad or stepdad? I'd be surprised if her parents were still together

Pretty sure he's the stepdad.  He may have said so in an earlier episode, when she was packing for Korea.  

Also, I think that Elecia was a teen mom, and he said that he got married at Age 30.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I guess Kenny and Armando haven't figured out how to get through the bureaucracy in Mexico, moolah applied to the right person.    Hannah is so adorable, and Kenny is such a whiny britches.  

Of course Jenny would have one of those vented masks to go with that phony lanyard.   I wonder if that's a real N95 mask, or some phony knockoff so she can talk on camera easier?     Special Marriage Act is for regular people who aren't marrying someone their grandson's age.    Sumit's 'yes', to the day of the ring ceremony to also get marriage, was so weak.   

I keep getting Walmart and Target ads between the show, and they're spreading out the Black Friday sales throughout the month, so people don't have huge crowds, sharing germs.    They have different sales each week, and if I get one more advertisement for either one, I'm going to scream.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Chantilly lace, Ari has an ugly face 🎶

Once the dreads were done, his nose became really prominent. 

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I hate commercials that have doorbells ringing in them.

It blends in with my tinnitus!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

All of this blathering about giving blessings and getting blessings and earning blessings. People. You are grown. This is not 1800. 

I mean, if we’re being traditionalists, those blessings should’ve come well before the baby did.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

45 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I tripped over a tree root Wednesday and fractured my shoulder in four places. It’s Brittany’s fault. 

I will be watching and reading along tonight but typing is a nightmare. I’ll be snarking in my heart. 

Ow! So sorry to hear. Best wishes for a quick recovery. We will miss your snark, but understand

It’s killing me having so much to say! Next week at this time hopefully I’ll be recovering from a reverse total shoulder replacement. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am streaming this and they keep showing a commercial for Kohl's where Willie Nelson sings "The Rainbow Connection". 😪 That song always gets to me, especially when Kermit sings it.

giphy.gif

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

you mean with Somemeat and Jenny???

Probably a cultural thing.

Elicia was just droning that she'd need to "see it with my own eyes" that things were "improving" with her dim bulb of a daughter and her Korean boy toy, before she could "give her blessing". 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

Damn I miss US Target (Canadian one sucked).

I wonder what's going to happen with Black Friday. I gotta say I love watching ppl fight over a cheap (insert item).

Yeah, I'm going to hell.

I feel you on all of this (especially missing Target). Boxing Day shopping never had the drama of those Black Friday shoppers in the U.S. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I wonder what's going to happen with Black Friday. I gotta say I love watching ppl fight over a cheap (insert item).

Our local Walmart lives on in Black Friday infamy. It was on all the news shows when it happened, they had a stampede into Walmart and people were trampled. One woman lost her wig in the mayhem. 😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Damn I miss US Target (Canadian one sucked).

Yeah, I'm going to hell.

There were still be fools fighting over a $5 DVD 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kristin Chenowith needs the income from Candy Land apparently.

I may be on an island of one, but she bugs the ever-loving crap out of me.  Candy Land is up my alley, because I love creative food shows and pretty candy colors, but her Muppet face and helium voice is just a no-go.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9