Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

Does an InstaPot also do air frying? Because if so, maybe that will be what I ask for for Christmas

My daughter got a special lid that turns an instant pot into an air fryer 

• Useful 7
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I bet if they went to McDonalds there they would bitch too. They are not always like here. Paris had some higher quality McDonalds

I got trifle for dessert at a London McDonalds! I was 19. 

Did I just see an earring on David Poor in the Pillow Talk preview?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

My daughter got a special lid that turns an instant pot into an air fryer 

Aw I wish I’d known this was a thing, I just bought a wholly separate air fryer 😞

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Hey Larissa, how about getting the $14,000 and send to whoever is taking care of your kids you abandoned. 

Or get your own place. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

So, a brai includes socializing and having a good time.  Maybe Syngin should realize his career as a tourguide.

He always wanted to be: A Lion Tamer! He already has the hat.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Andi27 said:

Kishka! My favorite!

I can only get it at 7 Mile Market, it is in Pikesville, it is hands down the worst stretch of Reisterstown Road to drive thru and I want battle pay for going there but I will risk it for kishka. Great, now I want kishka.

• Love 5

I think the woman’s brows in the “Unbelievabrow” commercial look better before she uses it.  

My husband thought they said “Unbelievabra.” Maybe that’s what Angela could call her line of storage bras 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

I want an air fryer to make Nashville hot chicken. That's it. I must have it, it is the only thing on my Hanukkah list.

Air fryer makes the best wings, they come out very cripsy

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I can only get it at 7 Mile Market, it is in Pikesville, it is hands down the worst stretch of Reisterstown Road to drive thru and I want battle pay for going there but I will risk it for kishka. Great, now I want kishka.

Kishka. Wow that takes me back to my yout. My Polish grandparents made it. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I live in MD, too, but the DC suburbs, and there is absolutely nowhere down here to get good, old school deli. Usually get it while visiting relatives in Philly.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

My husband thought they said “Unbelievabra.” Maybe that’s what Angela could call her line of storage bras 

Angie and Molly could launch a business partnership.

Oh gag. "Its passion". I think I'm going to hurl. 

• LOL 3