Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Listen up, Wednesday Addams. Your life is not “ruined”. You’re not a hostage. Just go back to the US and into the loving embrace of your batshit family who will once again provide you with free childcare as you once again find another mediocre job. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mother Jihoon looks like she wants to cut a bitch.

Jihoon to his parents, “Deaven wants to go back to America”

Mother Jihoon, “Well, guess we can’t stop her...” while secretly gloating

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"My hovercraft is full of eels. "

I don't know why, but I am crying laughing on my bed at this sentence and everytime I look at it, it gets funnier.

• LOL 13
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, kendi said:

I don't know why, but I am crying laughing on my bed at this sentence and everytime I look at it, it gets funnier.

Monty Python quote.

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

Hey babe I'm real sorry about the island.  It's in the stream.  That is what we are.  No one in between.  How could we be wrong...BIRDS!

David Sedaris wrote a book, "Me Talk Pretty One Day," there is a short story in it about his immersive French class, it still makes me laugh after rereading it a lot, that translator thing reminded me of that book.  Manchild is losing his mind and that translator is quickly becoming the MVP of this episode!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Lawd, these folks make Americans look like doofuses!  I just can't with Deavan and her "ruined life" and Princess Piglet and Momzer, Nurse/Detective... Let's see, who else?  CheeseStick and his wandering eye and other body parts... Guess that's all for now!

THANK YOU!  Y'all are just sooo funny! Now what? Oh yeah, LAUNDRY!  Have a good evening peeps!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

David Sedaris wrote a book, "Me Talk Pretty One Day," there is a short story in it about his immersive French class, it still makes me laugh after rereading it a lot, that translator thing reminded me of that book.  Manchild is losing his mind and that translator is quickly becoming the MVP of this episode!

The flying bell brings of the chocolate!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh for fucks sake Darcey. You are not cute. And making your bedroom look like a trashy shoe store is not cute either. 

I don’t think that’s her bedroom in the house she shares with Stacey. It looks like an efficiency apartment...there is a full-size refrigerator next to the bed??

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

Deavan's entire demeanor is so bland and sour.  WHAT on earth did Jihoon see in her.

The problem is not what he saw but what he left inside her...a balloon full of sperm swimmers let loose and all making a beeline to her 🥚.

If Deavan had just squirted some foam spermicide or had a Plan B then In a happy alternate universe Jihoon would be peacefully napping from his part time job and cuddling with his doggie.

• Love 2
(edited)

Oops I missed chat. Little Armchair wanted Taco Bell, we tried having it delivered and of course they left something out. 🙄 But I could get used to this having a bag of food left at my door. 🙂

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Oops I missed chat. Little Armchair wanted Taco Bell, we tried having it delivered and of course they left something out. 🙄 But I could get used to this having a bag of food left at my door. 🙂

Between being homebound for 3 months when I broke my foot last September and now the pandemic, I am way too used to it. I feel like I'm keeping the delivery people in my area in business. 

• Love 3
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

Hello all. I made some delicious beef stew yesterday! And this week I found out that my first grandchild, due in December, is a boy.

Congrats! No stew for me, but I did get some new potatoes from the veggie farm, and will add onion, dill and cream.

• Love 5