Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I watched a documentary where Muslim men enter 'tempory marriages' with women forced into prostitution and under marriage law they can quickly divorce and discard ' it is very sad. I forget the name of the type of marriage this is  but perhaps Brit and Yazan can use temporary marriage to test the waters.

• Love 1

Oh Ari I suspect Mommy and Daddy have been supporting you a lot.

amd if Ari is such a gifted freelance writer that she supported herself and has a very privileged life, can’t she do that from Ethiopia?

No Jenny tonite. Blow. Dealt.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

I kind of want some of Ari's pregnancy dresses to wear myself. For my food baby.

Caftans on Amazon are my new pandemic wardrobe. I had a doctors appointment last week and it felt so weird putting on a pair of pants for the first time in months lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Gawd! I could never interrogate my daughter's bf the way the parents do on this show. For one, my daughter would probably kill me and two, I trust my daughter's judgement and would not interfere. If there was something concerning to me, I would take her aside and have a conversation about it much later. But then again, Areola is a spoiled privileged baby and is letting her mom do all the dirty work. She just sits there and lets that happen. 

• Love 12
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I watched a documentary where Muslim men enter 'tempory marriages' with women forced into prostitution and under marriage law they can quickly divorce and discard ' it is very sad. I forget the name of the type of marriage this is  but perhaps Brit and Yazan can use temporary marriage to test the waters.

Oh that ship has long sailed. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I absolutely CANNOT STAND Princess Ari & the Momzer!!  They actually piss me off for some reason.  It's like, MOM: STFU!! It's not your business!

Said Ari never. 

Areola knows how her bread is buttered and she wants to stay on the gravy train. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

Bibi is trying weasel out of this conversation by playing the "I don't understand English" card. He is a cheater, no doubt. You don't divorce with a child on a hunch

He's a cheater, especially when had the dreamy dreadlocks.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Not while she still has a husband.  

• Love 4
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Jihoon shows a semblance of a backbone for once

Yep, and I am here for it. Who says those things in front of the In-laws. She ruined her own life with her terrible choices and now the chicken has come home to roost. I hope

• Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Oh Ari I suspect Mommy and Daddy have been supporting you a lot.

amd if Ari is such a gifted freelance writer that she supported herself and has a very privileged life, can’t she do that from Ethiopia?

No Jenny tonite. Blow. Dealt.

No some meat lying to anyone within 15 ft. I’m crying alone in the corner. What a blow

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Ari is an adult.  Why does she let her mom take charge like that?  

She loves it. Check out her smirk. 

1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Caftans on Amazon are my new pandemic wardrobe. I had a doctors appointment last week and it felt so weird putting on a pair of pants for the first time in months lol.

I have a bunch of 100% cotton caftans from the J. Peterman catalog and I LOVE them. So cool and comfy. AND they have pockets!

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, kendi said:

Gawd! I could never interrogate my daughter's bf the way the parents do on this show. For one, my daughter would probably kill me and two, I trust my daughter's judgement and would not interfere. If there was something concerning to me, I would take her aside and have a conversation about it much later. But then again, Areola is a spoiled privileged baby and is letting her mom do all the dirty work. She just sits there and lets that happen. 

Learned helplessness 

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Why would Ari give up such a privileged life to live with Binyi in Ethiopia??

I would have just stayed in the States.

Most people with half a brain would. She wouldn't know what to look for in a hospital so just let her mom grill everyone. She's a brat.

• Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She loves it. Check out her smirk. 

I have a bunch of 100% cotton caftans from the J. Peterman catalog and I LOVE them. So cool and comfy. AND they have pockets!

I still wear my suburban sombrero.  

E474020B-6996-43F9-981B-0D92F692BF76.jpeg

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Both Ari and Deavan think it is a man’s job to take care of them. Perhaps this is why they are so bad off now. When we’re they going to learn to take care of themselves and make better decisions? It sounds like for Ari especially, her parents are still taking care of her. She’s not traveling and living in New England on a freelance writing salary. That’s right up there with Carrie Bradshaw buying Louboutins and designer clothing on the salary of a weekly columnist not at a major newspaper.

• Love 12
(edited)
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

He was an exotic, charming dude with dreadlocks.

Yes when he showed up sans dreadlocks, her ladyboner disappeared.

Edited by Toodleoo
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Ari's mom probably doesn't know there are people who live in apartments like the ones she saw in Ethiopia right here in the U.S.A.

Yeah. Their names are Paul and Karine.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Yup.  Remember her expression when she saw he had cut off his dreads?  Now he just likes like any random dude on the street.

I thought he wore a Fendi top/shirt.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2