Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just popped in for a minute and saw some of you talking about how "hot" it is where you live.  Here, to make you feel better, is our forecast for the next 10 days.

Yes, it's a dry heat.  But so is your oven.  Do you want to live there?

Capture.JPG

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

LOLLLLL will you use medicine to stop the bleeding

Nah you dumb bint, they’ll use a deflated bicycle tire. Also once your spawn is downloaded they dangle it out on the street and if nobody grabs it within 30 seconds it’s ALL YOURS TO TAKE HOME!

• LOL 21
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, DanaMB said:

Ariella wants her mom to force her to go home to give birth.  She's fooling no one.

She gave her mother the impression when they were back in the States that the hospital would be horrible. Mom didn't exactly come in with an open mind, but Ariella didn't help the situation

• Love 9
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

Just popped in for a minute and saw some of you talking about how "hot" it is where you live.  Here, to make you feel better, is our forecast for the next 10 days.

Capture.JPG

Nope, hard pass. Do you live in hell?

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

I'm loving the heat, even with the humidity!  I really hate cold weather though.

• Love 3

Capture.JPG

My bro and mother live in North Central AZ and he's been complaining about it too. 115! I wouldn't step outside if it was over 100.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

You must be on your deck or patio.  Laptops can get incredibly hot when you're outside.  I've tried writing while on my deck during the summer, and it fries my laptop.

Nah, I'm sitting up in bed. It just gets hot. I had a fan but it broke. I just ordered a new one. 

3 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

LOLLLLL will you use medicine to stop the bleeding

Nah you dumb bint, they’ll use a deflated bicycle tire. Also once your spawn is downloaded they dangle it out on the street and if nobody grabs it within 30 seconds it’s ALL YOURS TO TAKE HOME!

"Is the surgical suite nearby?" "No, we'll have to load your daughter on to an oxcart and bring her across town"

• LOL 16
  • Love 4

Let's see here.... Mom is a nurse.  Dad is a doctor.  And YET, those two medical professionals have a complete MORON for a daughter!  No birth control talks when she was a teenager?? Naaaaa....  Just go with the flow, send MORON to a foreign country and wait and see what happens??

CheeseStick sure did need to leave that poor cat at home.

• Love 10