Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Lisa being a hospice worker.....l don’t like her, but, maybe she’s not all bad. They do a lot of good.

From what I've witnessed of her personality, I wouldn't want her taking care of my worst enemy. 

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I guess Roses mom Is MIA?

Some Filipinos work abroad and send money back home or they work in the city and make trips back home when they can.

Mom may have passed away. Life is hard there.

• Love 5

Until next time, you all take care and I hope if you choose to cut your own hair that it comes out nice. I've pre-paid my hairdresser for two haircuts and told her I must be scheduled for her first day back in the salon!

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, kendi said:

I really like Erika. She's been up front and very clear on her expectations. Stephanie can't even hug her or say a comforting word as Erika is crying. Go back home, Stephanie. You've hurt a really nice person who has been welcoming to you and had great plans for your stay.

Steph sold Erika a bill of goods, she is a different gal but seems very sweet and genuine. Steph lied about herself and used this situation to famewhore

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

But he’s looking for real love.

He's looking to stick some poor woman into an RV that will listen to him yammer on about god-knows-what while he bumbles around America during retirement.  Hard to get hookers to do that, I guess.

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Can you imagine living your final days on earth being ministered to by Lisa? Shudder. 

What could a person have done to deserve THAT?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My husband has been sucked in to this shit show, I am not sure if I should be happy or concerned, one of us should be sane, right?

My husband pretends to be reading, but he just looked up from the paper long enough to say, “Oh shut up, Ed!”

• LOL 14

Did anyone else think that the preview of David in the diner showed him looking over to a lone guy with a laptop, implying David's thought balloon of "Wait a minute. Is HE 'Lana'?!"

Isolation rations for thought, mes amis! Au revoir!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
48 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

I already cut my hair myself. 

My son shaved his head and came out looking like the dog on the "you wouldn't accept an incomplete job from..." He hates having more than 1/4" of hair.

I got into the hairdresser at the very last minute. Still looking not too cool. Gonna need those root touchups really soon!

• Love 6

Ed "I already had sex with your daughter and used my American privilege to do so but now can I please take your daughter away for a few days." Gotta love fake chivalry am daddy respect. I like the shower rat much more than Ed.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 20
5 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

@iwasish, sending you hugs and caring thoughts.

Thank you! He lived a good long life and at least he went quickly and painlessly. 

So many CARING and FUNNY people on these boards. STAY HEALTHY ALL OFYOU!!

• Love 18
50 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My husband has been sucked in to this shit show, I am not sure if I should be happy or concerned, one of us should be sane, right?

40 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Last Sunday, we finished watching Westworld and I clicked on Pillow talk on the DVR to watch Pillow Talk.  I was sure Mr Twopper was going to get up and do something else but he sat there transfixed.   I do notice that he isn't interested in watching the show now, but I think he will be back for pillow talk.   Weird times these are. 

14 minutes ago, magemaud said:

My husband pretends to be reading, but he just looked up from the paper long enough to say, “Oh shut up, Ed!”

I always love these 90 Day Fiancé husband conversion stories LOL. Come watch with us hubbies. Forever and ever and ever...

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
56 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My heart is breaking for Rose's father right now.

You *know* he didn't want to say yes to Ed going off with her, but he hopes she'll get a better life. Her virtue or her life.